The Marauders Era

By niallslobsterjumper

A story based from the Marauders first year at Hogwarts, all the way until Remus Lupin dies. It includes Jily... More

The Beginning of Brotherhood
Wanting to Confess
Meeting the Potters
The Truth Comes Out
Third Year
Fourth Year
The Eventful Full Moon
Fifth Year
A New Home
Just Friends
Making the Map
Finally Together
Back at Hogwarts for 7th Year
Christmas in the Castle
Christmas Day
Another Term, Another Party
A Trip into the Muggle World
Summer
The Slug Club and the Future Death Eaters
Graduation
Moving
A Conversation With Her Father
A Surprise
The Holiday
Left Alone in the World
Engaged
Married
The First Child
Pregnant
Harry James Potter
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Who Do You Trust?
Letters
The Halloween of 81
Framed
Just a Glimpse
Back At School All Over Again
Resigning
Back Together
Back In Time
Limited Time
The Department of Mysteries
Abandonment
Christmas
Teddy Remus Lupin
The Last Breath

Nymphadora Tonks

80 2 0
By niallslobsterjumper

"No, I won't let you!" Remus shouted. "But you're the one I want!" Tonks replied. "I'm a bloody werewolf, you need someone young and healthy!" Remus replied. "No! I'm not giving up!" Tonks shouted back and she hurried out the door.

Remus flopped down at the table and put his head in his hands. This time Sirius wasn't coming back, and Remus needed to move on. And the only person he wanted to do that with was Tonks, but he couldn't. 

It had been about five months since Sirius' death. This was the second time the conversation had been brought up. Remus had sworn to himself that for Tonks' sake he had to stay away. 

They were in the hospital wing, beside Bill's bed. Fleur was shouting about still loving Bill. Remus was watching helplessly, until Tonks joined in. She was practically sobbing, begging Remus. He realised this wasn't going to make her happy, and it wasn't going to make him happy. With a sigh, he agreed and Tonks flew into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 2
Who ever wants to grow up? Especially in a time when growing up means taking your place in a war that doesn't quite feel like it's yours to be fought...
13.3K 595 21
Remus Lupin's life is miserable. He was bitten by a werewolf at the age of five causing his lycanthropy and as a result ostracisation from both the w...
4.4K 86 20
Just some marauders stuff. If something I want to write down pop into my head I'll put it here. All characters and universe belong to J.K Rowling. Ho...
102K 3.7K 47
This fanfiction is an Alternative Universe into the Muggle World but the characters still belong to JK Rowling. This contains characters from the Ma...