Pretty Footballer 2

By PrettyLittleTrent

SEQUEL TO PRETTY FOOTBALLER Trent and Maia's lives have changed for the better, with them starting there own... More

ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ
THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FOUR ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIX ๐Ÿ’ซ
SEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
EIGHT ๐Ÿ’ซ
NINE ๐Ÿ’ซ
TEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
ELEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWELVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
FOURTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIXTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
SEVENTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
EIGHTEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
NINETEEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY FOUR ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY FIVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY SIX ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY SEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY EIGHT ๐Ÿ’ซ
TWENTY NINE ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY FOUR ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY FIVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY SIX ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY SEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY EIGHT ๐Ÿ’ซ
THIRTY NINE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY FOUR ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY FIVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY SIX ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY SEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY EIGHT ๐Ÿ’ซ
FORTY NINE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY FOUR ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY FIVE ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY SIX ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY SEVEN ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY EIGHT ๐Ÿ’ซ
FIFTY NINE ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIXTY ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIXTY ONE ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIXTY TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ
SIXTY THREE ๐Ÿ’ซ

FORTY TWO ๐Ÿ’ซ

1.1K 16 12
By PrettyLittleTrent

Today was the 24th of December, which meant it was Christmas eve. The boys had training today and so I had work but I was taking Sophia into work today as dianne was out and couldn't have her and so was Michael.
A week had passed and I was now 8 weeks pregnant and i wasn't showing yet. The morning sickness was in full swing but I wasn't actually being sick. I had also been for my final wedding dress fitting and everything was good which was amazing.

I was currently downstairs feeding Sophia and trent had popped to the local shop to get me some ingredients as I was going to make some cake penguins with Sophia when we got back from work. I had also got a Christmas Eve box together and so I was waiting for trent to come back to give Sophia hers. She had also had the last Chocolate out of her advent calendar.
After a little while I had fed Sophia and she was just sat in her High chair playing and trent came walking in with a bag and a bunch of flowers and I smiled and he walked upto me and passed me the flowers "Merry Christmas Beautiful" he said as I smiled and took the flowers off of him and he gave me a kiss and I gave him a kiss back. "I'll put these in a vase" I said as he smiled "Glad you like them. I got these as well" he said as he put the bag on the kitchen counter and pulled out a box of milk tray and i smiled "My favourites" I said as I took them off him and then trent walked over to the High chair and started playing with her and I pulled the ingredients out and put them in the cupboard.

I had put everything away in the cupboards and trent got Sophia out of her highchair and went and sat on the sofa with mimi sat on the sofa and then I walked in with Sophia's Christmas eve box and she started clapping her hands. "What's this" I said as I walked over to the sofa trent smiled "Is that your Christmas eve box" he said as I put it down on the poof "Shall we open it?" I asked as Sophia clapped her hands and so I did. We opened the box and in there was some personalised pyjamas, some chocolate and a letter to Christmas book.
I pulled out the pyjamas and trent smiled "These are cute" he said as I smiled and got up from off the floor and went into the hallway and then came back in carrying two more pairs of the same pyjamas and trent looked confused and I smiled "We've got matching ones too" I said as he smiled "Yes" he said and I've never ever seen him so excited before.

Time flew by and the time was 12 and we were currently making our way to Axa Training Centre. Mimi was obviously at home and Sophia was currently in the back of Trent's car in her carseat.
We arrived and trent parked up and we both took off our seatbelts and got out of the car with me putting my bag on my shoulder and unstrapping sophia from her Carseat and trent got out her pram and i strapped her in and trent passed me sophia's changing bag and I rested it on the handle and trent locked up the car and we both put on our face masks and made our way inside.
We walked in and Linda shot up from her seat and walked around to where we were stood "Omgg she's beautiful. Hello sweetie" Linda said as she made a fuss over Sophia and both me and Trent smiled "She's beautiful" Linda said and I smiled "She is, isn't she" I said to Linda and she nodded "She looks more like trent every single time i see a picture of her" Linda said as both me and trent laughed "We get that alot" trent said and Linda laughed. "I'll sign you both in" she said as she waved at Sophia and made her way back around to the desk.

We made our way upto the canteen as Trent was all dressed for training. As we got there Jurgen was sat at a table and he looked over at us and then got up and we sat at a table and Jurgen walked over leaning down to give sophia a little wave "Hello" he said as I smiled and trent went to get me and him a drink. Sophia waved at him and then Jurgen gave her a High five and sophia started laughing. I smiled. Pep also walked over waving at her and then one by one most of the boys came walking over gushing over her and Sophia was not complaining as she was getting all of this attention.
Robbo came walking with a big box "Maia this arrived for you" he said as put the box on the table and then trent walked back with our drinks and frowned "What's tha?" He asked as I smiled "You'll all see soon" I said as he smirked and handed me my hot chocolate "Thank you" I said as I took a drink. Robbo was still playing peek a boo with Sophia and me and trent were laughing as Sophia was laughing at him.

All the boys were all ready for training and so before they could start training I had a different thing in mind. Everyone had been tested and had got there boots on and one by one I gave them all a Christmas hat. The other day I messaged Lfc retail to ask if they could send over some Christmas hats so we could do an annual Christmas photo. The boys all had one and went out on to the pitch and I went upstairs with Sophia and stood on the balcony and got out my camera and shouted for them all to say cheese and then I took a photo "now throw the hats into the air" I said as they all threw there hats in the air and i took a photo.
The boys all put there hats in the box and then Sophia had dropped off to sleep and so i made my way down to the pitches and started taking photos. Thiago, Shaq and James were all back in team training too which was a boost.

All the boys had trained and I was currently in my office with Sophia fast asleep in her pram and I was currently uploading the photos to the hard drive and posting some photos on the clubs social media accounts, but also taking all the pictures and putting them on the website ready for fans to view. I also sent the boys the photos from today's training session. Jurgen had also gone to the press conference for the game on Sunday.

●○

○●

Liverpoolfc - The Reds are in the festive spirit 🎅
Likes *****

●○○○○

○●○○○

○○●○○

○○○●○

○○○○●

Liverpoolfc - Fully focused on @wba 👊🔴 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Training
Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

23_carra - 🤩🤩🤩

Load Comments...

Trentarnold66 - Festive Spirit 🎅
Likes ***** Comments **

Maia.steel - the hat suits you 🤩😉

Trentarnold66 - @Maia.steel I'll have to bring it home with me then 😉😉

Jacobsimon - 😂😂😂😂

Andyrobertson94 - I have to agree with Maia on this one.

Maia.steel - @Andyrobertson94 thank you! @Trentarnold66 listen to your friends 😁

Load Comments...

Gwijnaldum - Putting in some work before the holidays 💪🏾
Likes ***** Comments **

Mosalah - ❤❤

Mlpereiaa_ - 😁😍

Gwijnaldum - @Mlpereiaa_ 🥰🥰🥰

Liverpoolfc - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Load Comments...

Thiago6 - Back with the boys! 🤩
Likes **** Comments **

Liverpoolfc - 😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

Juliavigas - 😍😍😍

Thiago6 - @Juliavigas ❤❤❤

Gwijnaldum - 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Jhenderson - 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Load Comments...

Fabinho - ⚽️⚽️
Likes **** Comments **

Rebecas.tavares - my love 😍❤

Fabinho - @Rebecas.tavares 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Load Comments...

Alexoxchamberlain - Milly's man marking reminding me of Lockdown... don't go anywhere....
Likes ***** Comments **

Elise.rose - You listen to Milly!

Liverpoolfc - 😂😂😂😂

Jamesmilerofficial - You've got to listen to me, I'm older than you!

Trentarnold66 - your stuffed now!

Load Comments...

Jhenderson - @Jamesmilerofficial knows every Christmas cracker joke. Fact.
Likes ***** Comments **

Jamesmilerofficial - 😂😂😂😂

Trentarnold66 - Skipper is right on this one.

Mariealmaas - True, very true.

Load Comments...

Jamesmilerofficial - Tis the season to half volley 🎶
#falalala #christmascrackerjokes
Likes ***** Comments **

Jhenderson - Off mr joker goes again!

Liverpoolfc - Good to have you back James!!!

Load Comments...

The time was now 3pm and I had officially done for the day, sophia had woken up and I cleared up the office and packed everything away and made my way downstairs. Trent was waiting in the reception when we got downstairs and we both said goodbye to the boys before we said goodbye to Linda and made our way out to his car.
We got to his car and trent unlocked it and I unstrapped sophia from her pram and strapped her into her carseat and trent put down the pram and put it in the boot of the car. I had strapped Sophia in and then I closed the car door and got in the front. Trent closed the boot car and got in the front and we both put on our seatbelts and trent started up the car and we started making our way home.

We arrived home and both me and trent took off our seatbelts and got out with trent unstrapping sophia from her Carseat and then carried her upto the front door and I got out carrying mine and Sophia's changing bag and then walked upto the front door and trent locked his car from the front door and I unlocked the front door and we both walked in and on the floor was some mail and so while trent and sophia walked into the kitchen I closed the front door and picked up the mail and looked through it to see most of them were bills and junk and then right at the bottom was a letter for me. I opened it and made my way into the kitchen and i pulled the letter out of it's envelope and looked at it and it was from my mum.

Dear Maia,

I'm writing this letter to say that I can't be in your life, if you have contact with your dad. He wasn't the nicest of people and he never ever got in touch leaving it being just us two.
I wish I could come to the wedding but for the reason there's flights and for the fact that most likely your dad will be there.

Because of this, I can't be present in your life. I wish you and trent the most happiness and I hope Sophia grows upto be just like you. I'm sorry it's came to this, but I just can't do it. I hope you understand.
Thank you,

Mum

I put down the letter on the counter and I started to cry and trent rushed into the kitchen holding me so tight as I sobbed into his chest "Baby what's wrong" he said as I pulled away and looked at him "Mum doesn't want to be in our lives because I'm in contact with my dad" I said as he wiped at my eyes "But why?" He asked and I shrugged "I have no clue, I just can't believe it" I said as he pulled me in for yet another hug and I sank into his touch. I couldn't believe that just like that she didn't want to be in my life yet along Sophia's life. What had we ever done. We had every right to be in touch with my dad.

Time passed and I put the letter in the draw and I decided to forget about it and so here we were trent helping Sophia mix the cake mix in the mixing bowl while I got the baking tray ready. We were making cake snowmen and sophia so far was loving it. I had found the recipe on BBC Food website and I knew Sophia would find the snowmen funny.
Everything was mixed and sophia had really enjoyed mixing the first batch together and getting most of the contents of the bowl either in her mouth or on her tshirt. Trent had took her up for a bath as the time was 6pm. I was currently making the icing to go on top of the cake snowmen. As a little kid I would go to a youth club and that's where I learnt how to cook and so since being little and going to the youth clubs I've loved cooking.

It was alot later now and the cake snowmen were all done and trent had eaten about four of them and were were now all ready for bed wearing our personalised pyjamas and we were now sat on the sofa watching home alone and sophia was cuddled up next to me and trent with Mimi laying next to me.

●○

○●

Maia.steel - All ready for our first Christmas together! I feel so lucky to have amazing friends and family around us. Merry Christmas to you all love the Alexander Arnold's xxx
Likes ***** Comments **

Trentarnold66 - our first Christmas together and i couldn't be happier. ❤❤

Maia.steel - @Trentarnold66 me either. I love you xx

Trentarnold66 - @Maia.steel love you so so much more 🥰🥰

Biancaxcarmen - merry Christmas 🥰

Maia.steel - @Biancaxcarmen Merry Christmas Bianca 🎅

Juliavigas - merry Christmas xxx

Emgerrard - merry Christmas Beautiful xxxx

Saffiekhan_ - merry Christmas ❤❤

Aaliyah - eek! Merry Christmas sweetheart 💕

Rubdiechamps - Aww save us one! Merry Christmas to my beautiful friend and her stunning family! And my favourite little girl in the whole world. Love and miss you so much xxx

Livvy_b - Merry Christmas!! Miss you x

Tregill - Merry Christmas To you all ❤

Maia.steel - @Tregill and to you all too ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

Juliavigas - Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄✨
Likes **** Comments **

Maia.steel - Merry Christmas Guys xxx

Juliavigas - @Maia.steel merry Christmas Beautiful xx

Thiago6 - 😘😘😘😘

Juliavigas - @Thiago6 🥰🥰🥰

ainee.c - merry Christmas Beautiful family! God bless you x

Juliavigas - @ainee.c thank you and merry Christmas to you all too. We miss you 😘

Mlpereiaa_ - Merry Christmas 🎅

Load Comments...

As I sat there watching home alone I kept thinking of the letter that my mum had sent and I knew that I spent most of my childhood trying to get her approval when she was around but living my childhood practically on my own. I spent most my life without her, then surely I can spend the rest of my life without her. I couldn't work out why she would just turn and not want to be in our lives at all. My dad had as much right as my mum to be in touch and yet she was trying to take that away again. And I wasn't going to let that happen, not again. I had suffered most my childhood without a dad and I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life without him. It just wasn't going to happen.
All I knew that matters is trent, sophia, Mimi, my friends and Trent's friends and his family and my dad. That's all that matters and I couldn't be happier. I had everything I needed and wanted and I wasn't going to let my mum Get in the way of it all.

We had watched both Home Alone and sophia had dropped off to sleep and so trent took her upto bed and one by one I brought down the presents and laid them under the tree and then trent came down and put a few under the tree. Trent locked everywhere up and turned everything off. Then with Mimi walking beside us me and trent made our way upstairs to bed. I didn't know how to feel, with me being pregnant with our second baby and spending our first Christmas together in our own home and with our little girl and our little fur baby! I couldn't wish for anything more.
Me and trent both went to the bathroom and I turned the landing light off and went and got in bed snuggling up to trent and he kissed me and rested his hand on my stomach and we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.3K 31
"๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ" (a trent alexander-arnold fic) ยฉ mufcbae - started 29/06/23 ...
132K 2.3K 37
แฐ trent alexander-arnold THE TIME SHE'S NOT AROUND SOMEWHERE OUT-OF-TOWN HAS BEEN HARD...
3.7K 137 12
in which she gets a job at lfc as a physiotherapist or in which he falls in love with his physiotherapist.
8.3K 161 10
"every time you try to forget who i am, i'll be right there to remind you again." trent alexander-arnold @trentl4ver 2022 #1 in ynwa #1 in taa #1 in...