Pretty Footballer 2

By PrettyLittleTrent

SEQUEL TO PRETTY FOOTBALLER Trent and Maia's lives have changed for the better, with them starting there own... More

ONE πŸ’«
TWO πŸ’«
THREE πŸ’«
FOUR πŸ’«
FIVE πŸ’«
SIX πŸ’«
SEVEN πŸ’«
EIGHT πŸ’«
NINE πŸ’«
TEN πŸ’«
ELEVEN πŸ’«
TWELVE πŸ’«
THIRTEEN πŸ’«
FOURTEEN πŸ’«
FIFTEEN πŸ’«
SIXTEEN πŸ’«
SEVENTEEN πŸ’«
EIGHTEEN πŸ’«
NINETEEN πŸ’«
TWENTY πŸ’«
TWENTY ONE πŸ’«
TWENTY TWO πŸ’«
TWENTY THREE πŸ’«
TWENTY FOUR πŸ’«
TWENTY FIVE πŸ’«
TWENTY SIX πŸ’«
TWENTY SEVEN πŸ’«
TWENTY EIGHT πŸ’«
TWENTY NINE πŸ’«
THIRTY πŸ’«
THIRTY ONE πŸ’«
THIRTY TWO πŸ’«
THIRTY THREE πŸ’«
THIRTY FOUR πŸ’«
THIRTY FIVE πŸ’«
THIRTY SIX πŸ’«
THIRTY SEVEN πŸ’«
THIRTY EIGHT πŸ’«
THIRTY NINE πŸ’«
FORTY πŸ’«
FORTY TWO πŸ’«
FORTY THREE πŸ’«
FORTY FOUR πŸ’«
FORTY FIVE πŸ’«
FORTY SIX πŸ’«
FORTY SEVEN πŸ’«
FORTY EIGHT πŸ’«
FORTY NINE πŸ’«
FIFTY πŸ’«
FIFTY ONE πŸ’«
FIFTY TWO πŸ’«
FIFTY THREE πŸ’«
FIFTY FOUR πŸ’«
FIFTY FIVE πŸ’«
FIFTY SIX πŸ’«
FIFTY SEVEN πŸ’«
FIFTY EIGHT πŸ’«
FIFTY NINE πŸ’«
SIXTY πŸ’«
SIXTY ONE πŸ’«
SIXTY TWO πŸ’«
SIXTY THREE πŸ’«

FORTY ONE πŸ’«

1.2K 20 3
By PrettyLittleTrent

Today was Saturday the 19th of December and on Thursday it was the The Best awards and Jurgen won the Fifa Men's coach of the year award and Thiago, Virgil, Trent and Alisson were all included in the Fifa Team of the year which was amazing.
I had begun having morning sickness which was fun. Not.
Today Liverpool were playing Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park and it was the last game until the 27th of December so after Christmas and two days before our wedding. Trent was also going to make his 150th Appearance for Liverpool. It was crazy to think that our wedding was 12 days away. Next week I had my final dress fitting and everything was ordered and getting prepared. Sophia's dress had also came and it was absolutely beautiful.

Sophia and Mimi stopped the night at Dianne and Michael's as me and trent had to travel and so we were in the South of London.
Today's game kicked off at 12.30pm and so it was an early one. Me and trent shared a Hotel room and he was currently in the shower and I was sat under the duvet on my laptop editing the matchday template ready to be posted on all the clubs social media accounts.

Liverpoolfc - ⚫🔴 MATCHDAY ⚫🔴 Another big game ahead! Let's go Reds! 💪💪 #CRYLIV #LFC #PremierLeague #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC
Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Stevengerrard - come on!!!

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Virgilvandijk - ❤❤

Load Comments...

Liverpoolfc - Yes, @Trentarnold66 🤩👏 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Liverpool
Likes ***** Comments **

Jacobsimon - 👏 👏 👏 👏

Tregill - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Load Comments...

Liverpoolfc - 5️⃣0️⃣ for @keitanabydeco 🤩 👌 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Liverpool
Likes *****

I had posted the matchday template on all the clubs social media accounts and I checked on my phone to see that I had, had a message and so I opened it and it was from my dad,

Dad
Hello darling, I just thought I'd message to say I received your invitation and I would love to come. Also when are you free so I can drop your presents off? Hope your well?

Maia ❤
Hey dad! That's amazing. We're all good thank you. Urm we'll be back about 6pm tonight as Liverpool are away in London and we won't get back until tonight. You didn't have to bother getting us anything x

Dad
Ok, ill pop up tomorrow then. I'm glad your all ok, I wanted to buy you all something. Good luck to trent and the rest of the boys!

Maia ❤
That's fine! See you Tomorrow. Ill tell trent when he gets out of the shower. X
Seen

I put my phone on the bedside table and looked up just as Trent walked in wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and I smiled and he smirked and walked upto me and leaned down and gave me a kiss "Morning" he said as I smiled and then he bent down and lifted my baggy tshirt up and put his hands on my stomach and kissed it "And morning to you" he said as I smiled. I loved that Trent was around to see me grow through the weeks and months. With Sophia he wasn't present and he missed half of my pregnancy and so I felt so lucky that he was here with me and us throughout this journey.

The time was 9pm and we had breakfast/pre match dinner at 10 and left before 11am to go to the ground. With me having Marie's job, it meant that I was now travelling with the boys and it felt good in a way to be back.
I got up from the bed and trent started getting dressed and I walked into the bathroom and went to the toilet and then after I was done I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and then I brushed my teeth and put on my moisturiser and put my hair up in a bun.
I walked back into the room and trent was dressed in the dark grey tracksuit bottoms and zip hoodie and I smiled. He sat down on the bed and put on his trainers while I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of black leggings which I seemed to be living in lately and the black zip hoodie and a new baggy tshirt. I got a pair of fresh underwear out and started getting dressed with trent watching me.

I had gotten dressed and I smiled at trent as he finally looked at his phone instead of me. "Oh crap it's nearly 10am" he said as I nodded and grabbed my phone putting it into my pocket and then we both walked to the door and trent opened it and let me go first and then he locked the door behind us and we made our way downstairs.
We got downstairs and the canteen was half full with all the boys and staff all eating. Robbo was sat at a table eating his chicken roll and then me and trent walked upto the counter and trent got his Spaghetti Bolangse and I got a chicken wrap and salad. I had been craving Salad alot and so that's why I got it.
After me and trent had got our food we walked over to the table where robbo was sat and we both sat down "Aup you two" robbo said as I smiled and trent fist bumped him. "You excited for today's game?" I asked as robbo smiled and nodded "It's going to be a tough game" he said as I nodded and smiled and took a bite out of my wrap.

Jurgen had given the boys and everyone a team talk and what he wants to see and what he accepts and it was nearly time to get on the bus and so me and trent went upstairs to our hotel room and I got my work bag and put on my face mask and trent put his mask on and picked up his rucksack and then we locked the hotel room and made our way down to the reception.
We got to the reception and the team bus pulled up and we started getting on with me obviously sat next trent. Trent put one of his airpods in one of his ears and then the other in mine and he put Travis Scott Butterfly Effect on and he looked at me as I looked at him and smiled as he knew it was one of my favourite songs.
Everyone was on the bus and so we started making our way to Selhurst Park.

We got to Selhurst Park and drove into the players entrance and I passed trent his airpod back and then one by one we all got off the bus. The boys headed to the away changing rooms and I headed to the away photography room and turned the lights on and walked in and walked over to the desk that was in the room and I got out my laptop and camera. Pep walked in and gave me the team news and i edited the teamsheet template. I put my camera around my neck and then posted the team news on all the clubs social media accounts. I walked out into the corridor and the boys were all waiting to go out and were wearing the red and black training kit. They all started making there way through the back entrance and onto the pitch to warm up. I followed behind the boys and walked onto the pitch and started taking photos while the boys warmed up.

Liverpoolfc - 🔴 TEAM NEWS 🔴 How we line-up in London... #LFC #LiverpoolFC #PremierLeague #Liverpool
Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

The boys had warmed up and they made there way inside while I walked and sat down in the dugout and Ox came and sat down next to me and I smiled. "How are you?" I asked as he smiled "Yeah I'm good" he said as I nodded and smiled "How are you?" Ox asked me and I smiled "I'm good thank you" I said "You looking forward to your wedding?" Ox said as I smiled and nodded "Yeah 10 days" I said as he smiled "That's gone fast" he said as I nodded "it has" I said. Before we knew it both teams were walking out different entrances with Liverpool coming from the side of the stadium and Crystal Palace coming out of the tunnel.
The players from both teams all lined up and the camera for BT Sport walked past them. Then both players got into there positions and then the referee blew his whistle and all players went down on one knee and then got back up after the referee blew his whistle and the game started.

Liverpool got off to a flying start and it was at the third minute that Sadio passed the ball to Taki and he managed to out run the crystal Palace players and hit the ball into the back of the net. I started taking photos and Trent ran upto Taki and gave him a hug and then the rest of the boys ran upto him celebrating his goal. This was a perfect start and Taki had scored his first Premier League goal which was amazing.
After the boys got back into there positions Fabinho had a chance and it just went wide and then Crystal Palace had two chances but luckily they both went over the goal and the game continued. Liverpool got given a corner and Robbo took it and Joel missed the ball by an inch and so the game continued. Luckily Bobby got the ball and covered half of the pitch and passed it to Sadio and Sadio hit the ball into the bottom left hand corner of the net. All the boys ran upto him and sadio dod his celebration which was kissing his hand and raising it upto the sky. Liverpool were leading 2-0.

Crystal Palace seemed to gain abit of confidence and tried to score but the ball went wide. Minutes after robbo passed Bobby the ball and Bobby hit the ball into the back of the net and I smiled and took more photos as Bobby did his karate kid celebration and Robbo and Taki ran uptohim to celebrate. Liverpool were definitely the better team and were playing like Champions. Jurgen was clapping and smiling. The fourth officials added one minute added time and before the referee blew his half time whistle Trent had a chance on goal but went over the net and he slapped the pitch and he looked so disappointed.
Trent got up and carried on walking and that's when he kicked the ball in temper and it hit one of the Crystal Palace players and their was abit of confrontation with Trent saying go on to the other player and then he walked off and the referee blew his whistle and it was half time and Liverpool were winning 3-0.

As the boys were walking off i needed the toilet and so as I was walking, trent was walking and I looked at him "You alright?" I said as he shook his head "Who does he think he is. Bringing you into it" he said as I looked at him confused and then he looked at me "He said that he was going to have you in the back room" he said as I looked at him and grabbed his hand "I'm yours ok and I'll forever be yours" I said as he squeezed my hand and leaned over giving me a kiss and I smiled and we walked inside with me heading to the bathroom and trent along with the other boys going to the away dressing room.

Halftime was over and the boys were on the pitch and trent had calmed down and I had been to the bathroom. The first 12 minutes of the second half was quiet but it was at 52 minutes that Trent's beautiful cross fell to the feet of hendo and he kicked the ball into the top left corner of the net and he ran straight up to Trent and I took a few photos and then the rest of the boys ran upto hendo congratulating him for the goal. Liverpool were now 4-0 and Crystal Palace were stunned.
Minutes later Robbo himself had a chance on goal but it deflected and then Jurgen made a change bringing Sadio Off and Mo on. Sadio wasn't happy at all and didn't want to come off but he did and he walked past me and I looked at him "Sadio, don't worry" i said as he nodded and then walked and sat down the bench and he looked so sad. Naby created a chance for Taki but he wasn't there at the right time.
Crystal Palace also made a change and they also had a chance on goal but luckily it deflected off of Taki.

Minutes later trent kicked the ball to Mo who passed it to Bobby and Bobby scored and kicked the ball into the back of the net. Liverpool were winning 5-0 and Crystal Palace had literally gone to bits and Liverpool were taking advantage. I looked over and curtis was stood on the touchline next Jurgen and they were amazed at Bobby's goal. I smiled and took more photos. The boys went back into there positions and Jurgen made another change bringing Gini on for Curtis and Ox on for Bobby. Crystal Palace also made a few changes too. Ox was now on the pitch making his first appearance of the season which was amazing.
At the 81st minute trent passed the ball to Joel who passed it to Mo and Mo scored making the scoreline 6-0 and it was certain that Liverpool were going to be staying top over Christmas and they also added to there goal difference which would help them. As I stood there taking photo's it amazed me at how amazing this game was. If I couldn't get any better Ox got the ball and passed it to Mo and Mo scored again making it 7-0 and then the boys ran upto him celebrating and the referee blew his whistle and it was now Full Time and Liverpool had won.

With Liverpool winning, this meant that the result was Jurgen's 127th victory as Liverpool boss in the Premier League and this meant he overtook Rafael Benitez who had 126.
All the boys greeted the crystal Palace players and as people would say, today was a good day.
LFCTVGO wanted to Interview Alisson, Robbo and Jurgen and so they made there way over and i made my way inside and to the photography room to start uploading the full time template and save the photos in the hard drive and sending the photos to the boys. 

Liverpoolfc - THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE 🤩🤩🤩 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Liverpool
Likes ***** Comments **

Virgilvandijk - get in there boys!!!

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Joseenriquee3 - 🤩🤩🤩

DiogoJ_18 - 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Load Comments...

Fabinho - A great one today. What a team! Well done boys.... 👌🏽🙌🏽
Likes **** Comments **

Rebecas.tavares - AMAZING!!

Fabinho - @Rebecas.tavares ❤❤

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

Jamesmilerofficial - Boys decided to hold their own goal of the month compared today 🔥 #whataperformance #YNWA #goalseverywhere
Likes ***** Comments **

Jhenderson - 😂🙌🏼🙌🏼

Andyrobertson94 - 😂😂😂😂

Load Comments...

Jhenderson - Merry Christmas Reds!! 🎄😁
Likes ***** Comments **

Mariealmaas - what a game! What a performance 😁😁

Jhenderson - @Mariealmaas ❤❤❤

Trentarnold66 - @Maia.steel that's me 😁😉

Maia.steel - I see! Yay!

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

Trentarnold66 - 150 up, big win. Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄
Likes ***** Comments **

Maia.steel - MINE 😍😁

Trentarnold66 - @Maia.steel Always and forever ❤

Tregill - amazing!

Biancaxcarmen - Proud of you 👏 ❤

Andyrobertson94 - 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Jacobsimon - 👏 👏 👏

Load Comments...

Roberto_firmino - Great game team! All honor and glory be given to the Lord Jesus 🙏🙌🏼
Likes ***** Comments **

Jadianlilrosecollins - so proud of you baby!! ❤😍

Roberto_firmino - @Jadianlilrosecollins I love you ❤️

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

Gwijnaldum - 0-7 💪🏾 What a lovely Afternoon! 🙌🏽 😁
Likes ***** Comments **

Mlpereiaa_ - 😍😍😍😍

Gwijnaldum - @Mlpereiaa_ ❤❤

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Memphisdepay - 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

Keitanabydeco - Great team performance. We move onto the next game! #YNWA
Likes *****

Mosalah
Likes *****

Takumi18minamino_official - What a great team performance today 💪🏼
We keep going 🔥
Likes ***** Comments **

Jhenderson - 👏 👏 👏

Trentarnold66 - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Maia.steel - Amazing!

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

Andyrobertson94 - Bobby back in the goals has it's downsides... 🥋
Likes ***** Comments **

Corinne - 😍😍😍😍😍

Andyrobertson94 - @Corinne ❤❤

Liverpoolfc - ❤❤❤

Roberto_firmino - 😁😁😁😁😁

Load Comments...

It was a little later now and the time was now 8pm, there was a massive queue of cars coming back from London and so we had just arrived back at the Axa Training Centre and me and trent said goodbye to everyone and we walked to his car as we drove in his car as I was travelling with him. Trent unlocked his car and he put our bags in the boot of his car and closed the boot door and we both got in the front and put on our seatbelts. Trent started up the car and we made our way to his mum and dad's.

We got to his mum and dad's and we both took our seatbelts off and put on our face masks on and got out the car with trent locking it behind him and we made our way to the front door and I knocked on the door and we weren't stood there for a second before the door opened and Dianne was stood there with Sophia in her arms and I smiled "Hello you two" she said as she moved aside so me and trent could walk in.
We both walked in and dianne closed the door behind us and we walked into the kitchen and Mimi came running up to us jumping up and trent was quick to get her down without making a fuss. "Hello darling" I said as I stroked her fur. I had really missed Mimi and Sophia so much. Mimi went running off and laid down on the sofa and I put my hands out and Dianne passed Sophia over to me and I held sophia in my arms giving her lots of kisses as I put my face mask down.
"How as she been?" Trent asked and dianne smiled "Sophia and Mimi have been little darlings. No trouble at all" she said as both me and trent smiled.

We decided to stay for a while and it was nice, dianne asked if we wanted to go around there's for Christmas Dinner and of course we said yes. Our plan was to spend Christmas day morning together just us and then mid afternoon go to there house for Christmas Dinner. All of Christmas was done practically for us, I had wrapped everything and Trent had brought a few bits and wrapped them up. We had put a few gifts under the tree but with Sophia crawling it wasn't the best thing to do.
My dad was coming tomorrow to drop our gifts off and it would be the first time Trent meets him and I was kind of excited.

There was only Dianne at home as Michael was at work and Tyler lived with Liv now and Marcell was in Marbella with his mates. Sophia was sarting to fall asleep and so we decided to leave and so Dianne helped us out to the car with trent putting Mimi in the back of the car and I strapped sophia into her carseat and dianne carried out sophia's over night bag and mimi's dog food and put them into the boot of the car. "Thank you dianne" I said as she smiled and hugged me as I had strapped Sophia in and dianne gave her a kiss and then I closed the door "your very welcome" she said as I smiled. "See ya mum" trent said as he gave her a hug and me and trent got into the car and dianne walked to the front door and waved as we both put on our seatbelts and trent started up the car and we waved at her.

We had arrived home and sophia was ready for bed and I had given her a bottle and she was fast asleep in her travel cot. Me and trent were currently in bed watching The Office while Mimi was fast asleep in her dog bed. We didn't bother staying downstairs and just went to bed. As we lay there watching the tv, trent rested his hand on my stomach and I loved the fact that only we knew and it was kinda fun just us knowing and we getting to share the moments and nights together just us knowing.

Leahmonroe_ - long time no see. 😁
Likes ***** Comments **

Tammyabraham - Sexyyy 🤩🤩🤩

Leahmonroe_ - @Tammyabraham all yours 🤩

Maia.steel - Wow! Your stunning 😍

Aaliyah - Beautiful xx

Mariealmaas - ❤❤❤

Chloewealleansw - 😍😍😍😍

Load Comments...

Emgerrard - Nearly got blinded but hey!
Likes ***** Comments **

Necowilliams01 - Wow, just wow 😍😍

Emgerrard - @Necowilliams01 I love you so much ❤

Maia.steel - 😍 😍 😍

Saffiekhan_ - LOOK AT MY BESTIE 😍

Tamaratia - 😍

Taya_williams_x - Wow 🥺🥰😁

Emgerrard - @Taya_williams_x you 🥰

Stevengerrard - Beautiful xx

Lily.gerrardd - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emgerrard - @Lily.gerrardd thank you girly!!

Paulgerrard77 - my beautiful daughter! x

Emgerrard - @Paulgerrard77 thank you dad x

Load Comments...

Maia.steel - mum life can be exhausting but I wouldn't change it for the world 🥰🥰🥰
Likes ***** Comments **

Trentarnold66 - I love you sexy! 😍😍

Maia.steel - @Trentarnold66 not as much as I love you!! 🥰❤

Aaliyah - gorgeous xx

Emgerrard - STUNNER 🔥

Chloewealleansw - teach me!!! 😍

Saffiekhan_ - gorg 😍

Livvy_b - Wow! Teach me how to be stunning like you!! 😍🥰

Tamaratia - 😍

Rubdiechamps - Beautiful as always x

Rutecfcardoso14 - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Juliavigas - 😍😍😍😍

Biancaxcarmen - glowing 🥰🥺

Load Comments...

Chloewealleansw - LONG HAIR DON'T CARE.
Likes ***** Comments **

Masonmount10 - 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Chloewealleansw - @Masonmount ❤

Maia.steel - gorgeous as always x

Leahmonroe_ - 😍😍😍

Maddiehinkley - Wowe

M.unro_ - Beautiful 😍

Load Comments...

Eventually after I had been on my phone for a while, we had got through two episodes of the office and I was starting to drop off and so I felt trent take my phone off of me and got out of bed and put my phone on charge and then got back in bed putting myhead on his chest and I fell asleep on his chest.

Hey! Thank you so much for all the love so far on this book. I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that I have a new book out Dubai Romance which is a Virgil Van Dijk Book! Until Wednesday the 13th of January i will be taking Applications and so if you want to be in the book then apply xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 3.3K 44
Perrie Edward's little sister has never been a fan of football although her sisters boyfriend plays for Liverpool. When Perrie drags her sister to on...
147K 3.4K 37
hatred or love, blurring the lines, alexander-arnold.
8.6K 310 10
𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 trent's charming smile wins over cece sancho's heart ❝ he's just so π‘ͺπ‡π€π‘πŒπˆππ† ! ❞ ( trent alexander-arno...