Changes and Chances(Boschlow)

By LeoBirb

After the grudgby match with Willow, Boscha's reputation begins to crumble. Everyone begins to hate her and m... More

READ THIS!!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Side Chapter
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Not an update but...
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Five

2K 68 92
By LeoBirb

Boscha sat silently on the couch. Her leg was propped up on the coffee table. Willow was in the kitchen preparing diner with her father. Mr. P was doing something in his and his husband's workspace.

It was quiet in the house. Willow looked over at the three-eyed witch. She frowned. She turned to get back to work, but her father took over what she was doing.

"Go talk to her. I'll take care of dinner." He smiled gently.

She nods before heading over to the couch. She sits down to the left of her friend.

Boscha looks over at her, offering a small smile before turning back to look at the wall.

The plant witch takes her hand gently. "Can I ask what caused you to run off?"

"It doesn't matter." She mumbles, pulling her hand away from Willow.

"It doesn't matter? It does too matter! I want to know what happened! What went through your head that caused you to run away!" Tears brimmed in her eyes as she grabbed Boscha's hand again.

"I just... I got scared..." She admitted.

"Why?"

"Your dad spoke, but I- I didn't hear his voice." Tears brimmed in her three eyes. "I heard my dad's voice... Then... I just took off. I- I didn't snap out of it un-until I fell and got hurt." She explained, a single tear escaping her eye.

Willow gently squeezed Boscha's hand, causing the three-eyed witch to look over at her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. I won't pretend I know how you feel because I don't. However, I do know that you didn't deserve to go through that. You're such an amazing person, Boscha." She sighs sadly. "But you're scaring me right now. I know some memories haunt you, but I can't help you because I don't know what those memories are. You tell me not to worry, say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast, but it's hard not to! You tried to kill yourself, you've had dozens of mental break downs, and I'm scared I'm going to lose you to all of this! I- I don't want to lose you."

"I'm sorry." Boscha looked down at her lap.

"No, don-" "I want to tell you everything, but I'm scared of opening up. I still don't feel like I deserve this! I still believe that I need to be in pain!" Her back began to burn.

She bit her lip, drawing blood. Tears began to fall quickly. Willow squeezed her hand, using her other hand to wipe the tears from her friend's eyes.

"You deserve to be happy, Boscha. You deserve the love that you are receiving. You don't deserve to be in pain. You didn't deserve what happened to you." She smiles reassuringly. "Trust me when I say everyone else would tell you the same."

The three-eyed witch lays her head on Willow's shoulder. "Thank you." She whispers.

"You don't need to thank me."

Silence fell over the two of them as they sat there.

"I hate to disrupt the two of you, but dinner is ready." Mr. Park spoke from behind them.

--_-_--_-_--

Dinner had been full of jokes and laughter, which had left Boscha in a lot of pain. Her ribs ached endlessly, angered at the joyful noise.

Willow was currently seated on the couch, back leaning against the arm. The three-eyed witch sat in front of her, leaning back against her. The plant witch had her arms gently wrapped around her friend's waist. The position was comfortable for both girls.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or upset that I can't go to school." Boscha groaned slightly.

They had talked about school over dinner. Both of Willow's fathers thought it would be better if she healed up at home before going back to school. Willow had agreed, knowing there was a possibility of a student taking advantage of Boscha's crippled state.

"What's something you're not going to like about staying home?"The plant witch asked.

"I'll be alone. I won't have you, Luz, Amity, or Gus. Moreover, I'll be forced to stay in one spot." She almost wined in response, causing Willow to laugh slightly.

"What's one good thing about staying at home?"

"Hmmm, I suppose the fact I'll get to eat more of your parents' cooking. Oh, and I'll be with Rels! I think that's more of a good thing for him though." She giggles.

"Yeah, he'll surely enjoy us being with him." Willow smiled.

It took a moment for the words to sink in. "Wait! But you need to go to school! You're like the top student right now! And I don't wan-" "Boscha." The pink-haired witch shut her mouth.

The plant witch sighed. "I know you don't want me to fall behind, but I'm not leaving you alone. My dads are looking into picking up our assignments for the week. That way, we can do our work and get it turned in."

"So you won't fall behind?"

"No, we won't fall behind." She assured.

"Do you think the others will come and visit?" The pink-haired witch questioned.

"Of course they will! What kind of question is that?" She laughed softly.

"I don't know." She sighs and lays her head back on Willow's shoulder.

"Are you tired?"

"A little," was the mumbled response.

"Do you just wanna sleep here?"

"If you're comfortable."

"I am." She nodded.

"Then, do you want to sleep right here?"

Willow looked down at Boscha, who had shifted in her arms. The three-eyed witch was looking up at her.

"I don't see why I wouldn't." She smiles.

Luckily for them, there was a blanket on the coffee table. They covered up and closed their eyes.

--_-_--_-_--

Boscha opened her eyes. She was in her room again.

"Boscha?"

The three-eyed witch turned around quickly.

"Willow?!"

"Is... is this... Is this your room?" The plant witch questioned, looking around the near-empty room.

"Yes... it was."

She approached the wall and traced one of the words. "Your dad did this, didn't he?" Willow's eyes tinted green.

"I'm scared, Willow. He still lives in my head... he- he... I- Willow..." She collapsed to her knees.

The plant witch's eyes became normal as she rushed to her friend's side.

"Hey, Boscha, it's going to be okay!" She wrapped her arms around her.

"I wanna wake up! I don't wanna be here!" She all but screamed.

"Look at me." Willow directed.

Boscha looked over at her. They locked eyes.

"It's just a dream. We're going to be okay." She assured her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, clinging to the plant witch. She began to mumble to herself.

The sound of footsteps met Willow's ears, and she tightened her grip on Boscha.

"This is just a dream." She began to rock the three-eyed witch gently.

The footsteps grew louder, stopping right outside the door.

"Just a dream. Just a bad dream. We'll be okay."

The doorknob twisted, and the door creaked open.

--_-_--_-_--

Both girls woke from the dream. Boscha sat up quickly, attempting to stop the tears that were currently streaming down her face.

"Hey, you're okay. It was just a dream. We're safe." Willow spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist.

She pulled her back, laying her head on her shoulder once more.

The three-eyed witch took a deep breath, calming herself slightly.

"I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep." The potion witch said, taking another deep breath.

"Then let's stay up for a bit. We could use this time to get to know each other better."

"That sounds like a good idea."

--_-_--_-_--
So, more than one person helped me and actually gave me ideas... thus I must tag them all!

FanFicreader1mil I took a lot of inspiration from her idea.

BoipoiTheMethagator they gave me some much needed feed back.

MostMasterpiece7 for part of the idea. Their idea probably won't come in till a little later.

AnotherBitezTheDust for a genius moment in the future... Not now.

yourboihomeslice77 for remembering that deal. I rememberef it too... But it hasn't been a month in the story so I haven't been able to do that...

ThatsVeryScandalous for their ideas as well.

I think I tagged everyone... Gosh. Sorry it's been so long... Except I'm not! Cause I've been doing other things! .... No I actually am sorry... I went so long without an update ;-;

Anywho, have a wonderful day and remember YOU ARE LOVED!

Words- 1273
Published- 12/19/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 20 4
The one where Luz agonizes over Amity applying to the Emperor's Coven to aid the rebellion. Crossposted on ao3. Cover art by phage_gaia on twitter.
52.7K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
18.4K 618 15
Don't make a deal, never, it would not end good They were driving her crazy. She only wanted help, she got something else. Smile to life, even if it...
54.7K 1.3K 101
This is a Incorrect quotes, ships: Lumity, Boschlow, Raieda, Camieda, some Vinera, and possibly goldric, Jerbric, and mattxgus Warnings: Swearing, an...