Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

By emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... More

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Trial and Error
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
"Surrender"
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Hidden Secrets
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Security
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions
The Sceptre

Giving In

1.2K 35 0
By emiliavs

-Your POV-
I used my ability, making the sword go through the guard's neck—almost instantly killing them. I saw Loki a few feet away from me fighting off another guard. I realised we were surrounded as I held my hands up in the air.

This caused all the guards' swords to fly up in the air. I threw my hands down with a yell as their swords dropped. Instantly, the guards dropped dead, one by one.

I sensed metal not too far from me as it was moving. It was moving too fast for me to react and use my abilities to stop it. Loki ran towards me and tried moving me. However, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I looked down to see a sword had gone through my stomach.

I coughed as I tasted the metallic taste of my own blood in my mouth. I felt some blood trail off the side of my lip, dripping onto the floor. I looked up at Loki, his eyes widened in terror.

I didn't realise I fell forward until I felt Loki catch me. He held me tightly, careful to not touch the sword. He cursed under his breath as I could hear the fear in his voice.

"Such a pity, isn't it?"

Loki turned his head to the side, pissed off. Thanos walked towards us when he suddenly pulled me away from Loki. Loki tried grabbing my arm but someone held him back.

Damn you Corvus!

I felt Thanos grab the end of the sword behind my back. I winced in pain, feeling the sword slightly move from his touch.

"I wonder what would happen if-" Thanos started.

I yelled out in pain when Thanos twisted the sword to the side, cutting my stomach more. I coughed up more blood than before as Thanos grabbed my hair, forcing me to look up at Loki.

"Stop!" Loki yelled.

Thanos let go of my hair and the sword as I could tell the bastard was grinning. He turned me to the side before breaking the front and back of the sword that was sticking out of my abdomen—the extra parts of the sword that was showing; that weren't plunged in my stomach.

"I'll let you heal her stab wound if you help me with something in return," Thanos offered.

"You wouldn't dare let her die!" Loki spat. "You need her alive!"

"I do not though. You see, this mutant mortal was just purely a bonus to my plan. She was never part of it originally. My plan can be carried out without her if I choose," Thanos flatly explained.

Loki clenched his jaw as he struggled against Corvus holding him back. Loki shouted, "You're telling me that you put her through all of this for fun? A bonus to your plan?!"

"Precisely. But now, whether she lives or dies is up to you," Thanos threatened.

I felt my vision blur a bit while I saw Loki run up and grab me by my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Lorna," Loki whispered as he held me close.

I was confused as what he was sorry for, until I soon realised what he meant.

"Fine!" Loki shouted at Thanos while looking down in defeat.

"A wise decision boy," Thanos said as some guards started pulling me out of the room.

Loki quickly followed after until I dropped to my knees. I couldn't walk any further. I was tired. Exhausted. I wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

I felt someone pick me up as I glanced up. It was Loki. He held me close to him as I leaned my head against his chest.

"Stay with me please," Loki pleaded.

I tried keeping my eyes open when I felt my eyelids grow heavy. My breathing slowed as I closed my eyes.

-Loki's POV-
I followed the guards as we left the room. I was too worried about Lorna to even think about what agreement I just made with Thanos.

Lorna stopped as she fell to her knees. She looked pale as I knew she was losing too much blood. I quickly picked her up, pleading for her to stay with me. I could tell she was trying to but I heard her breathing slow down. She eventually closed her eyes.

I panicked, yelling at the guards to hurry up while I ran. The guards finally stopped as there was a smaller room. There was a bed, a chair, and some other things in there that I decided I didn't need to pay attention to. I placed Lorna on the bed as I heard the guards drop off a bunch of medical supplies.

I huffed under my breath as I slowly lifted up the bottom of her shirt. I only lifted it up halfway as I needed to see the stab wound. I sighed upon seeing the wound. It looked worse than I thought.

I grabbed something and wrapped it around the top of her stomach tightly but not too tight. I hoped that maybe that would help with the bleeding as I slowly removed the sword piece that was stuck inside her abdomen, using my magic to protect her organs from further damage. I saw Lorna wince in pain as I apologised.

After getting the bleeding under control from the handmade tourniquet I used, I cleaned the wound while double checking to make sure no vital organs were severely damaged. Any organs that were possibly damaged, I used my magic to heal them. The process made me exhausted as I wrapped some bandages around Lorna's stomach, knowing I would have to put new ones on her everyday until my full magic was restored.

I felt a tight grip on my arm as I turned around. It was Corvus. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, turning my gaze back to Lorna.

Corvus pulled me back away from Lorna as I tried getting him to let me go. He slammed me into the wall outside of the room as I gritted my teeth.

"Seems like you are done attending to her wounds. Now, it's time to discuss the agreement," Corvus said while smirking.

A chill ran down my spine but I made sure no emotion portrayed on my face. Corvus ended up dragging me back into the cell as I was handcuffed. Only this time, I wasn't hovering off the floor. Corvus kicked me in my knee as I grunted. I dropped to my knees while my hands were cuffed above my head.

Everyone in the Black Order entered the room. Thanos entered also. I felt my heart pounding inside my chest. Thanos was holding a sceptre while his children were holding their own tools and weapons. Tools and weapons used for torture. I cursed under my breath, knowing I was fucked.

-Your POV-
I was awake but my eyes were still closed. I didn't want to open them yet. I wanted to keep them closed forever. That was until I remembered what happened.

The memories flashed through my mind as I quickly opened my eyes. I sat up but winced, feeling my stomach ache. I saw bandages wrapped around my stomach. There was blood stained underneath the bandages where I was previously stabbed.

I forced myself to my feet while I held my hand against the wall for support. I wanted—no needed to go find Loki. I had to know if he was okay.

"You really shouldn't be up right now," a familiar voice said.

"Loki," I whispered when I looked up, seeing Loki leaning against the frame of the door.

He had new clothes on as I realised his breaths were heavy; something wasn't right. I looked up and saw a few cuts on his face. He had bags under his eyes, clearly looking exhausted.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"That doesn't matter right now. Instead, I need to discuss something with you," Loki paused, "...an agreement I made with Thanos."

I felt my heart drop. "Why? Why would you make an agreement with him? You know that's risky and most likely won't end well for you. Loki-"

Loki grabbed both of my shoulders while he leaned over, meeting his eyes with mine. "I don't regret making the agreement. You're alright and not on the verge of death. Also, this agreement has a part of us getting out of here."

I choked, "What?"

"We are going to go to Midgard, to conquer and rule over it. I can become a king while you can get your revenge. All we have to do is retrieve something there and give it to Thanos. He will give us an army to help take over Midgard," Loki stated.

I thought over what he just said as I was confused.

Why is he just now talking about wanting to rule Earth?

"What do you say Polaris?" Loki asked.

I froze. He's only called me Polaris once before...when we first met. I stepped back from Loki concerned. Taking a better look at him, he looked like a completely different person.

What did they do to him?

I felt as if I couldn't breathe properly. I wanted to get out of the room. I needed air.

I tried pushing past Loki since something was clearly wrong. Loki's facial expression changed once he realised I was trying to push past him. In one swift move, he grabbed me by my shoulders, slamming my back into the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned, a smile growing on his face with his eyes widening.

He leaned down towards my face, looking insane. I held my breath, noticing how truly weak he looked. He was paler than usual, sweating, dark bags under his eyes, and burn marks on him. I was more concerned about the colour of his eyes. They changed colour as he stared at me in frustration. They were blue for a few seconds.

What-

My thoughts were interrupted when Thanos came up behind Loki.

I got pulled out of the room as something called the Chitauri started talking to me.

It was like they were speaking to me through my mind. I couldn't control my own thoughts. Memories became foggy, my thoughts clouded with anger. Revenge. I craved for revenge on humanity for what they put me through; revenge for their fear of someone being born different.

The more the Chitauri spoke to me, the more they kept influencing my mind. I couldn't say no to them, I couldn't resist.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I didn't realise I even agreed with Thanos' plan until I went to sleep that night. At this point I didn't care, all I wanted was revenge.

Later, Loki and I got dragged to where Thanos' throne stood as someone else was there, holding a sceptre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 462 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
441K 14.3K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
358K 10.8K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
10.4K 496 14
I took his hands in mine frantically, causing his eyes to meet mine. "Then hand over the Tesseract and come home, Loki. Please." "I can't." H...