Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

By emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... More

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Giving In
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
"Surrender"
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Hidden Secrets
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Security
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions
The Sceptre

Trial and Error

1.3K 44 3
By emiliavs

-Your POV-
Weeks had gone by. My mind felt like it was being torn apart. Ebony Maw kept messing with my mind as Thanos began talking about some sceptre.

I knew Loki's state of mind was weak. Mine had become weak too but not as much. Even though his state of mind was weak, Loki told me about his past. He talked about Asgard and his family there. I felt guilty that I hadn't known Loki beforehand as his childhood sounded terrible and lonely. Craving for praise and admiration from his father while none was ever delivered; his brother got all the love and attention as Loki lived in a shadow all his life. Despite this, I envied Loki for at least knowing and having a family since I never really knew my parents.

I need to stop reminiscing on the past and figure a way out of here.

I started to think of possible ways to escape. Some of my plans seemed to play out well in my head, given some worst case scenarios. However, half of them only ended up with me escaping—without Loki.

I mentally rolled my eyes in aggravation as I wanted to escape with Loki. I had to. I couldn't just leave him here. Even if there is a small chance of success in the escape plan, I'll take my chances if it means we can both escape. He had been here for me more than anyone I've ever known. He actually saw me as something more than a tool; something more than a person to experiment on and observe. Though I was born with my powers, I just so happened to get caught and taken away.

I was too young to understand what was happening back then anyway. I didn't remember anything before the lab. It was all a blur in my mind, but I didn't care. None of it was any use to me whatsoever.

-Loki's POV-
Two days went by after another time of cleaning Lorna's wounds. I had realised she seemed caught up in her own thoughts, I decided that it probably wasn't any of my business. Not my place to ask.

I knew it would be around two or three more days until the sessions would start again and I already felt exhausted just thinking about it. I wondered if I would ever get out of this damn ship.

Would Lorna and I be able to escape one day?

I knew that it most likely wouldn't happen since this room kept me bound here. I was too weak in here.

"Loki," Lorna almost whispered as I looked down at her.

She was sitting next to me against the wall with her head leaning against my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"I've been thinking about something lately," she stated.

I chuckled, "I could tell. Now tell me, if you don't mind. What has been on your mind?"

"What if we could escape?"

I held my breath for a second, processing her words. "What?"

"What if I said I may have found a way for us to escape?" Lorna rephrased.

"I-" I paused, running my fingers through my hair. I took in a deep breath and sighed, "I can't escape. You know I'm too weak. But by all means if you can escape please leave me."

Lorna's eyes widened. She straightened herself, turning her head towards me as she looked me in the eye.

"I'm not leaving here without you! I will use all my strength to rip this collar off and break down these walls if I have to. I don't care what I have to do, there's no way in hell I will leave you here!"

I thought about Lorna's words while leaning my head back against the wall. I was staring at the ceiling, contemplating. Though, it took almost all day to convince me, I decided to go along with Lorna's plan.

~

The next morning came as I knew the sessions still wouldn't start today, making our plan almost perfect.

I ran my hand over my wrists that had bandages on them. Lorna always applied medicine to my burns. I wasn't sure if it helped since I didn't really pay much attention to my injuries; I only made sure she was alright during those times.

I ripped off the bandages on my wrists before looking out the translucent wall.

I listened for anyone nearby: footsteps, heartbeats, breathing, basically any sort of noise that would indicate one's presence.

Nothing.

I gave a small nod towards Lorna—a sign to let her know that the coast was clear. She tugged on the metal collar around her neck. She couldn't get it off by pulling on it as she stood up.

I looked up at her as she raised her hands in front of her, palms facing up. She closed her eyes, concentrating. I saw green flow around her hands and fingers.

Interesting. I've never seen her abilities in action before.

However, it was only for a short moment before the collar beeped. I knew it was sending shockwaves throughout her body as I became worried. Blood started coming from her nose as I tried to get myself to my feet.

"Please, please, please," Lorna whispered to herself.

I heard her pleas when I finally managed to stand up. My ribs still ached from a few weeks ago even though they were mostly healed. I was about to reach out to Lorna until I heard a crack. It was the collar.

Lorna almost fell to her knees but I caught her under her arms before she could. I pulled her towards me, gently sitting her on the floor. I kneeled down in front of her, looking at the collar. I placed my finger under her chin, moving her head from side to side to better inspect the collar.

She cracked the side so maybe I could try to rip it off.

I looked Lorna in her eye as she knew what I was thinking. She nodded her head at me, lifting up her chin. Slowly, I placed my fingers underneath the collar. One hand on the right side and the other on the left side of the collar. The temperature of the cell caused the metal of the collar to be hot as I hissed at its touch.

I mentally counted to three as I pulled my hands away from Lorna. Another cracking sound occurred along with a metallic thud hitting the floor shortly after. It was the collar. I had broken it apart. In disbelief, I let out a chuckling breath, not realising I had been holding my breath beforehand.

Lorna's eyes widened while she frantically felt around her throat. I hadn't realised there was a mark of where the collar originally was. It was bruised and burned a bit as I knew it was from the burning hot metal and shocks it gave her. Despite this, Lorna smiled. It dawned upon me that I had never seen her smile happily before. It was beautiful.

I held my hand out to Lorna as she took it. I stood up with her while she walked to the middle of the cell. She held her arms out to the side of her, green surrounding her hands.

She slowly clenched her hands into a fist as I saw the metal walls cracking. There were two layers of the wall in the cell; the first being stone which was the wall farthest from us; and the second being metal, the wall that kept the heat trapped inside with us. Lorna broke down the second layer first, causing the temperature to instantly drop.

Feeling the cold temperature against my skin had never felt better. I sighed, relieved as I slowly felt myself regaining my strength.

After a few minutes, I regained enough of my strength as I leaned against the door listening. I was listening to the distant steps of guards walking around. I knew no one would suspect a thing since no one could see through the window. Only those inside the cell could see outside of the window.

I pulled Lorna towards me as I noticed my wounds were slowly healing. Lorna used her abilities to yank the door off its hinges. I caught the door, silencing its fall. Almost instantly, I grabbed Lorna's wrist as I ran out of the cell. I had no idea where I was going but I just ran, pulling Lorna along with me.

Corner after corner, I hoped we would find an escape ship or something. Lorna pulled back, standing still for a moment.

"Follow me, I sense a ship," Lorna stated while pulling me along.

I didn't understand how she could sense a ship but I just followed along. Soon enough, there was a room up ahead. There were small ships and large ones in the room as far as I could tell.

A loud alarm went off as multiple footsteps were heard.

Shit!

I grabbed Lorna's hand and decided we would have to make a run for it. Guards were quickly gaining on us as I realised Lorna was becoming exhausted and not running fast enough. I was taller and could run faster so I picked her up and continued to run.

We almost made it until Thanos emerged from behind one of the ships. I stopped in the middle of the room, feeling my heart drop. One of the guards had their sword and was about to charge at us.

I set Lorna down as she stopped the sword, making it go through the guard's neck. I sensed a guard behind me as I drew out my dagger. I knocked their sword out of their hand, slitting their throat. Lorna threw her hands up as all the guards's swords flew up in the air. She immediately threw her hands down while all the guards dropped dead. The swords went through their skulls, instantly killing them.

I turn towards Lorna to see a sword heading towards her. Heading towards her dangerously fast. I tried pushing her out of the way as she didn't see the sword behind her. She wouldn't have enough time to react.

Please let me reach her in time!

I begged I would get to her in time. I reached out to Lorna, stopping as the sword grazed my side.

I froze as I saw the sword through Lorna's stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 16
Loki is sentenced to either be executed or stay on earth without his magic until he has a change of heart. Y/n a 16 year old orphan, telepathic, and...
103K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
117K 3.3K 50
A slow burn fanfic. Marvel, Loki x reader Y/n = your name E/c= eye colour H/c= hair colour This is my first fanfic so please be nice ;) , construct...
441K 14.4K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...