𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

By Nuggie-chan

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you

12.6K 97 128
By Nuggie-chan

This one is gonna be a long one so buckle up kiddos😂 this was requested by @kenmaspuddin I hope you enjoy and if there's any miss spelled I'm sorry

Always enjoy loves🤍

🥦Deku🥦

You had just got off from training in the gym, all you wanted to do was take a shower and cuddle to sleep with Deku.

You knew you had clothes at his dorm so you just headed to his room, you didn't text him to let him know that you were coming but you figured letting yourself in. You knock on the door no answer, you knocked again, still no answer. You got impatient and turned the door handle.

His door was unlocked... 'weird he mostly has his door locked' you thought letting yourself in.

You were about to walk but in there like

✨Surprised shawty✨

But no❤️

You got hit right in the face. "OW" you fell on the floor.

Deku came rushing back to help you get up, he was freaking out and was worried that he might of accidentally hurt you too hard.

"O-OH MY GOODNESS Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! OH MY WE- I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO RECOVERY GIRL RIGHT NOW!" He carried you to recovery girl.

He didn't like seeing you hurt or in pain so he was definitely scared. Deku with you and recovery girl every step of the way and didn't leave your side, in the end Deku couldn't stop saying sorry and be felt bad for hurting you.

He even gave you kisses when I thought it might hurt at. "Izu I'm fine I think your just overreacting a bit" giggling at his actions. "No I'm not, I'm just really sorry" and he gave you the puppy eyes you adore.

💥Bakugou💥

You and Bakugou were play fight in his dorm. Bakugou was being too cocky again and said "I bet I can just like last time" with a smirk on his face.

"You only won cause you didn't want me to beat your ass, you were all like "ah teddy bear stop, stop, I give up"

"ha ha bitch ass-" you saw bakugou swing but you dodged it, you took your hit and smacked him on the forehead (not hard y'all play fighting).

You guys kept hitting each other not hard but still hitting till Bakugou hit you too hard

(y'all know how he gets🙄).

"OW damn you didn't have to hit me that hard!" You scrunch up your face and turn away from him. Bakugou realized what he did, he didn't mean to, that was the point of play fighting...right?, he was mad at himself for hurting you.

"Oi look at me" you still had your body away from him and didn't look is way. "HEY! I said look at me y/n" you slowly turn having your arms crossed. He grabs one of your crossed arm and pull you towards him into a hug.

The hug was warm and comfortable letting you know he was really sorry. "Y/n I'm sor- sorry" he doesn't say this word so for him to say it was unusual and he didn't like it but anything to make you happy.

Bakugou kisses the top of your head and put you on the bed cuddling. The cuddling soon turned into him being the tickle monster.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You were on your period, you sitting on his lap having snacks beside you and Todoroki having his hand on your lower stomach replacing a heating pad.

"Hey Sho" Todoroki replied with a hum. "Saiki kinda reminds me of" you giggles watching the show with him. "I don't really see if but I think the guy is pretty cool" Todoroki having his eyes glued to the tv screen.

A hug wave of pain comes over you from the cramps and Todoroki took this as to turn the heat on his hand higher but he wasn't really paying attention to the heat level he was on so he accidentally turned the heat a little too high.

"*louad hiss* Owwww Todooo too hot too hottt!" Todoroki quickly turns his head to you seeing you in pain. He quickly moves his hand from your stomach, he felt awful that he accidentally burned you.

You didn't get a scar or anything so he was greatful if that. "M-my dearest apologies love I wasn't paying attention to the heat levels and-" "it's ok Sho it was an accident just never time pay attention next time".

Kirishima

You told Kirishima you were going away for the weekend and won't be back till Monday, he was sad that you had to leave be it will only be till Monday.

Well Monday came and Kirishima was stoked to see you. It couldn't contain himself, him tapping his foot and fingers in class.

"Hey dude you good" Denki whispers to Kirishima.

"Yes? No? I don't know, y/n is coming back and I can't wait to see her and I missed her" Kirishima whispers back.

"Kirishima and Denki do you two have something to say to the class?!" Aizawa said with glowing red eyes and his hair floating.

"N-no sir" Denki and Kirishima say with a scary look on their face "Then I suggest you PAY ATTENTION"

••• (this means time skip for now on idk if I'm gonna remember this but yeah😭)

Class was over and you just got in the dorms, you were about to go to your dorm room when you heard something.

"Y/NNN!!!" Kirishima was running towards you having his arms spread out to hug you, you turn around and smile and open your arms.

Kiri comes in full force that almost knocked you to the floor and bear hugs you.

"Wow you really missed me didn't you?" Giggles and hug him tightly back.

"He'll yeah I missed you!" Kiri hugs you tighter...like a bit too tight.

"K-kiri I-I can't breathe you're- you're hugging m-e...too tight..." you say like you were running out of oxygen.

"O-oh sorry bae" and he let's go.

Such a sweet boy❤️

⚡️Denki⚡️

Your POV

Me and Denki were just about to binge watch a new anime show he found but we forgot the snack and drinks. Denki said he'll get the snacks and drinks and will be back soon from the store.

I was starting to get sleepy while Denki was at the store so why not take a nap while he does his thing. 10 minutes later Denki came back I didn't hear him come back because obviously I was sleeping.

No ones POV

Denki  came back with the snacks and drinks and drinks in hand with a exciting look on his face to watch this anime with you while you had time off from your singing career stuff.

Denki noticed you were sleeping so he did little baby shuffling things with his feet (y'all know what I'm talking about right💀).

"Hey sunshine nugget wake up we gonna watch the show together" Denki said and went out to touch you. Once he touched your shoulder he accidentally shocked you.

"OUCH" you shot up from the electrocution that Denki just gave you and it hurt like a bitchhhh.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry baby cakes I didn't mean to!" He panicked and seeing if he left a scratch on you.

"I'm fine babes and it's ok" Denki felt bad for hurting you so he gave you a lot of kisses and made it up to you.

🧡Sero🧡

Your POV

I was doing my hair in my room while Sero was playing his little game, I'm not sure what he was playing but I just knew he was yelling a lot. Sectioning my h/t (hair texture) little by little and combing it out so I could wrap it up/put it in a bun in some sort.

"FUCK" I heard my boyfriend say, I wasn't really pay no mind to him and just letting him do his thing.

About 5 or 10 minutes go by and I had just finished my hair and Sero gets up and sits next to me while I was putting my hair in some sort of bun finishing up my hair (or whatever you wanna call it😂).

No ones POV

Sero sits next to you while you finshing up with your hair. "Hey babe when can we binge what that new anime you talked about earlier?" He said whiling and trying to get your attention but you were too focused on your hair being wrapped up for the night.

"Y/n" no answer "Y/nnnnn~" he sings but still no answer. Sero was getting a little mad so he tried nudging you. Well nudging you wasn't such a good idea because Sero accidentally nudged you with his elbow that tape come out of and hits you in the boobies.

Yeah ouch 😣

"Y/n-" "OWW WHAT" you say holding your left/right boob. "Oh my god lo siento mi amor!" (I'm sorry my love in spanish, thanks spanish teacher😋) Sero tries to make you feel better by hugging you but it doesn't work. He felt super bad about hitting your boob, he really did but on the side note he got to feel them a little😏

"Mmm apology not accepted THAT HURT!"

🐙Tamaki🐙

Oh boy this is ones of his worst nightmares🥺 hurting you, he hates it and he just wants to cry.

One day you and tama just got done eating and you wanted to see Tamaki's quirk whenever he's done eating a food that has a animal inside of it.

"Hey Tama can I see what you ate today so I can see your quirk?" You ask him. "W-why do you wanna see my quirk?" He said having a worried look on his face. "It's cool I just wanna see please" and you do the puppy eyes that he can never say no to🥺.

Tamaki activates his quirk showing he ate, chicken, octopus, meat, and pig aka hotdog (idk I was just randomly picking animals💀). You loved seeing his quirk, it was so cool and seeing him in action was even cooler.

You touched one of his octopus's tentacles making Tamaki jump from the sudden touch, well here's the thing when you touched him and he wasn't expecting it he accidentally hit you with his tentacle that you touched, let me tell you THAT SHIT HURTEDDD BECAUSE HE HIT YOU IN THE STOMACH😣. (Ik hurted isn't a word but Ik y'all be using it lmao so y'all can't say nun)

He didn't mean it, I mean it was an accident. "AHHH OH MY GOSH! B-BUNNY ARE YOU OK?! well o-obviously you're not if I-I just hit you in the stomach B-BUT I DIDNT MEAN TOO!! I-it's all my fault *cries*" this poor bby boy thought you were going to die and it was all his fault😭 and the thing is Tamaki doesn't even know what to do.

"*hiss* oww it's ok tama you didn't mean to after all, I mean I did touch you without a warning, but don't cry I'm ok" you hissed and held your stomach going to cheer the poor baby boy who was crying his eyes out and shaking.

🥱Shinso🥱

I'm gonna be lazy and just tell you straight up about what happened bc I don't feel like doing this rn💀 so sorry if you wanted one of Shinso.

When you were playing Koda the cat (I heard it was canon that shinso has a cat named Koda so don't even @ me about the name🔫😀) and Shinso wanted to test something on you so he used his quirk on you. When he was done his quirk caused you a headache.

Shinso felt bad that he 1 actives his quirk on you and 2 his quirk caused you a headache leaving him to take care of you and dealing with your bitching with the headache.

Shinso said he was sorry and he wanted to try something and went up to go get some pain killers for your headache or whatever you used to take away your headaches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THIS TOOK HE 3 MONTHS TO FINISH THIS SHITTTT and idk about making a Christmas chapter cuz idk what to write for that but speaking of that Christmas chapter I made that said "Merry Christmas⛄️" and when I said *cries in animesexual*

that was a joke y'all I didn't feel like updating the chapter but I did address it in my announcements (and Ik y'all don't look at it so Ik who you are👀)

so please check my announcements time to time to updates or something.

And read what I said bc I did address it, I'm only saying it bc I'm not finna write what I just wrote in my announcements.

Anyways sorry if any misspelles or if it didn't make sense I'm just tired and I'm ready to get this one done and over with😂

________________________________ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☁ ┊ ┊ ☪. ┊ ✱ ✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚ . ˚ ✩.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 41 26
Mha oneshots, boyxboy. No. There isn't any girlxgirl, sorry. But I don't really like girlxgirl (my opinion!) Anyways. There will be some interesting...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
71.2K 533 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
72.9K 487 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...