Started With A Wedding

By ThekayX8

It's funny how I literally ran into the hottest guy at this week long wedding. It all happned so fast. My sis... More

❣︎Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Nico
Nico

Lilith

44 4 0
By ThekayX8

As soon as I get back to my room thoughts are going through my head. I don't know him like that. Hell, I don't even know his name and I invited him up to have sex with me tonight. I mean I eventually plan to ask him.

I fell like doing this is crazy. What if we continue this outside of the hotel and I don't like who he is. What if he's some kind of plumber with a bad attitude. Ugh why did I agree to have sex with him. I'll just deal with it later.

Right now I just want to have fun with this amazing guy. I mean he can't be all bad if he's friends with my sisters husband. That guy has great taste in friends. I mean he was my sisters friend for some time.

I stop pacing around my room and sit on my bed with a flop.

Me:Is he a good guy?

Carly: Are you talking about Rickeys best friend who's name you don't want to know.

Me:Yes him.

Carly:Well I met him when his daughter was just 1. He's as good as they get. Not as good as Rickey though.

Me:So what's he like?

Carly:He was a gentleman when his wife was still alive. He paid attention to every little thing about her and he always got her something to make her smile. He's nice to all his friends and to be honest I've never seen him mad.

I gulp while she tells me about his wife. I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I do. I need to calm down. He isn't even mine.

Carly:After his wife died he was torn to pieces and Rickey says he hasn't had sex since.

The jealousy dissapears and is replaced by guilt. I can't believe I was jealous when something tragic happened to her. I feel so bad for him.

Me:How long was he married?

Carly:They we're together for 4 years and married for 3.

How could I compare to 7 years of marriage? He probably still loves her and I'm just a rebound.

I bite my lip.

Me:Would it be good for me to sleep with him?

Carly:Go for it but he better not break your heart.

Me:I won't let him.

I stand up from my bed and change my outfit. He told me he would have a surprise for me later. I'm excited about what it is. What if he wants to continue seeing me. Not like we are dating or anything but..

I wear my sexy underwear just in case.

I wear a tight red dress and curl my hair. Once I'm ready I take a second to look myself over. Damn I look good.

I grab a matching purse and walk out the door. He told me to meet him in the room in the basement next to the club. It takes me 10 minutes to get there with all of these stairs I have to walk down.

I finally make it and when I walk inside the room I'm speechless. There are flowers...a bunch of different in a big circle and then a path leading to a beautiful dinner table. The table is covered with roses and two plates with fresh food on it.

I bite my lip as I walk closer. There are two candles in between the plate and it's just magical.

My ex fiance has never done anything like this before. Nobody has every done anything like this for me before. We would go out of restaurants, but none of them has ever done something like this for me.

As I get closer he appears wearing a suit. He looks absolutely stunning and I bite my lip. I can't wait to take that suit off of his body. Mm even from here his eyes are so fierce.

I walk up to him and he pulls out my hair. I don't sit down though. Instead I tug on his tie and pull him into my mouth. That same shiver goes through my body when our tongues collide. I moan into his mouth and his hands caress my back.

Once we break away from the kiss I sit in my seat leaving him smirking. "I made you dinner tonight since it's our last night." he walks around and sits in his seat.

"Ugh why didn't I think to make you something." I rest my head in both of my hands. "Ill visit your bakery and you can make me something then. For now enjoy the food." he smirks.

"Looks delicious." I take my fork and dig in. "Mm, wow." I smile "I know, I just might be the best cooking you have ever had, " I roll my eyes. "Yeah right, but you're really talented."

"So I wanted to talk about us." he smiles. I sit up straight in my chair. "Ooohkay." I bite my lip. "I want to continue getting to know you. I hope that's fine with you?" I nod. "I want the same." I return the smile.

"Okay so..what do you do for a living?" I ask "I'm a layer." he smirks.

"Oh seriously what made you decide to do that." I smile. "Well my father was also a layer before he died and I wanted to follow in his footsteps."

"I'm sorry for your loss." I bite my lip.

We continue talking for the rest of dinner. I learn that his daughter is 8 years old. I tell him about how my bakery started. We tell each other our half of my sister and his bestfriends love story. Once we drink enough he tells me how beautiful I look.

I may or may not have gripped his thigh under the table when he said the right thing. I pouted when I was done with the food. It was so good and I may just have him cook something for my customers.

"Are you ready to go up." his voice comes out deep and gruff. "Mhmm." I whisper. He stands from his seat and holds his hand out for me. I take it and it feels soft against mine.

I follow him out of the basement and up the stairs. "My hotel or yours?" he asks. "Mine." I whimper. I can't take it anymore. If we don't hurry up I might have to tear his clothes off in the hallway. I tighten my grip on his hands and he looks at me with a smirk.

Two more flights.
Just two more,
I can take two more.

I push him against the walk and my lips crash against his, he lets out a pained groan. "Not here baby." he growls. Before I can put my lips back on his, he's pulling my up the rest of the stairs. I start to pull out my card as we get closed to my door.

I slide my card into the scanner and walk into my room. He follows.

Once we are inside it's over. I jump his bones and he lifts me up holding me in place. Our tongues caress each other and I bite his bottom lip. "Fuck baby." he groans. "Take me to bed." I moan "Now, " I add.

He carries me past the kitchen and into the bedroom. He tosses me down onto the bed as he looks over me. He takes in my beauty and bites his lip admiring the view. "Clothes off." he growls. I feel his voice deep inside and it makes my thighs clench.

I start taking off my clothes giving him a show. He never takes his eyes off me. I slide my shirt off, then my pants and I stop. I clear my throat as his eyes roam over me. "Your clothes are still on." I raise an eyebrow.

He only smirks. "Dont worry. I'll let you rip them off later." he leans down onto the bed and kisses my ankle. The little touch sends electric shock to my area.

I'm so wet for him my panties are dripping. He pulls me towards him on the edge of the bed then he gets on his knees. Once I realize he's going to put his face down there I stop him.

"What's wrong?" he asks. I eye the bulge straining to get out of his pants. "I want to suck you off." I lie. I guess it wasn't really a lie. I just don't want him between my legs. He bites the inside of my leg. "You got me off yesterday." he growls "My turn."

I push him away from my leg and this time he looks worried. "If you aren't comfortable we can stop. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to.

He holds his hands above his head and stands on his feet. "We can just cuddle." he winks. I bite my lip because I want him inside me so bad. I just can't put what my ex said behind me.

'Your pussy smells like trash. Tastes like trash too."
'Fuck you are so lose I can't even come'
"I stopped loving you because I have to get myself off"
'Fuck you stink'
'Ugh looking at your pussy makes me sick'
'No man is ever going to want to go down on you'
'Only thing you have going is your looks'
'I only want your mouth don't put that harry thing on me'

Should I let him touch me? He holds my hand and gives me a warm smile. "What if you don't like it down there?" I ask.

He kneels between my legs again. "I'll tell you but I doubt I won't." he looks up an me for permission and I nod.

He slowly slides my underwear off to reveal my area. I take a deep breath as he leans forward and licks my clit. "Mm," I bite my lip "Fuck you're so wet for me."

"I am." I moan as he licks a little faster. "You taste so fucking good." I blush as he looks up at me with those dark erotic eyes. He hasn't said I stink or I taste funny.

I'm still a little nervous so I let him take the lead. I lean back on both of my arms. He moved closer and slides his tongue in. A deep sound comes from my troat and I didn't even know I could sound like that.

He chuckles and I look away. "Don't laugh. I haven't.....felt...this good in a while." I pant. He groans

He pushes one finger in and I start moaning louder. He feels so good with his tongue. If he wanted to he could bring me over the edge any minute.

He sticks another finger in and starts pumping while his tongue moves along my clit. I run my fingers through his hair. "More!" I yell.

He brings his head up to mine and kisses me. I groan into his mouth as I taste myself. His fingers pump 4 more times before I'm over the edge. "Oh, yes, yes." I pant as my juices spill out.

He takes his fingers out of me and puts them into his mouth, licking all my juices off. "Take off your bra." He growls as he starts to loosen his belt. I do as he says as I watch him takes off his suit. I feel myself build up again, ready for him.

Once he has his upper suit off he starts working on his lower suit. "Hurry." I run my hand through my hair. "Patience baby. I'm coming." He pulls his pants and underwear off together. I stare at his hard on and get more wet.

"Get on your back baby." I lay on my back on the bed with my legs open. I almost cum just from watching him stroking his cock long and hard. I let my fingers slide into my clit as I watch him.

It's such a beautiful sight. His muscles clench and unclench and I lick my lips. He starts moving towards me and this is it. The first man whose ever been inside me besides my ex.

He grabs a condom out of his wallet and opens it with his teeth. That was sexy. He pulls it out the silver square and slides it on. We stare into each other's eyes for a beat. "You ready?" He asks. I nod my head and pull him close.

He positions himself between my legs. "What do you want?" He asks.

"I want you inside. Please." He slides in slowly and I arch my back and wrap my legs around his ass. "Fuck, yess." I moan into the nape of his neck.

We both still as I spread out around him. Then he starts to move in and out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
998K 29.4K 56
"I don't care how much money you have," I said as I stood from my desk, "I think you need to go Mr. Amini." "But I'm a billionaire, baby!" He laughed...
127K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...