Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

Par ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... Plus

Prolouge
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

2

35.9K 1.1K 1.7K
Par ohmanholysheet_

(So ik this girl named Kaycee Rice, and she's a really good dancer so I'm going to use her to show you the random dances Lilia is doing in this book)

Lilia's POV

7:00am

None of the boys were awake yet, all sleeping like sloths. They won't wake up anytime soon.. right? So when I got up I took my clothes and went straight to the bathroom to change. I didn't bother showering because I was gonna shower later on. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen, eating some cereal before going to the TV room/dance practice room as it was quiet spacious.

7:15am

They definitely won't be awake..

I put my phone down on the floor, playing Lights Out by Sonn & Ayelle and doing the choreography from a girl named Bailey Sok in LA. I put the volume up at level which I could hear, but not wake up the members.

I closed my eyes and started dancing the choreography I remembered.

At the end I just stood there, my eyes closed as I heard the music end.

"Woah.."

My eyes snapped open.

Jungwon's POV

I really need to pee.

My eyes were half closed as I sat up on my bed, ruffling my hair before looking all around at the other members, before my eyes trailed to the empty bed beside mine.

I didn't pay much attention so I went down the ladder and walked to the door that was.. already open? I heard music as I walked out so I stopped mid tracks and looked around, before seeing Lilia with her eyes closed as she was dancing by herself.

She's amazing..

I watched as she slowly finished, her eyes still closed as she just stood there, taking in some breaths.

"Woah.." I muttered, not realising until her eyes opened and looked up at me. "Oh hi." She muttered with a soft smile bending down to the floor and taking her phone, stopping the music that moved on to the next song.

"You're a good dancer." I told her truthfully and she smiled. "I still want to improve a lot, but thank you." She bows her head a bit before checking her phone.

"It's 7 in the morning.. why are you awake?" She asked and I suddenly remembered why. "Oh.. I needed to go to the bathroom." I chuckle before slowly walking away and to the bathroom.

Lilia's POV

I chuckled softly before sitting on the pillow that laid on the floor, scrolling through my phone before getting a message.

A Literal Child.

Hey I know you're up
and most likely free so
how are you? fitting in?

How'd you know I'd be up, it's 7am

Because you always wake
up early to dance alone before
doing whatever you have to do.

...
Okay well I'm fine..?
I think only one of them believe
im in their team.
They think it's a prank.

Well then tell them
about me and they might believe
you?

If I tell them about you
they'd really think it's a prank bro.

I'll talk to them then, when
they wake up call me and
I'll talk.

I don't want them to know
who you are .

Why not?

Because, they'll think
I got in because of you.

Well then tell them you
had to prove yourself
even more because of me.

I'm fine, one of them
believes me so we'll just wait.

Okay well good luck then.

Thank you.

Come to my house when
you can, my mum will make
you your favourite food.

Yes, Aunty already told me.

Okay I'll see you soon then yeah?

Sure. Bye

I put my phone down and sigh. I definitely wasn't going to keep dancing, the feeling of one of them just watching me dance didn't sit right with me. I wasn't that comfortable with them yet to show them what I can and can't do. For now they can just imagine.

I watch Jungwon walk to the room and I assume he went back to sleep. After a couple minutes I played random music softly, stretching out my legs and leaning forward, touching my toes as my nose touched my knees.

After a couple minutes of stretching I felt bored so I decided to get ready and shower. I tiptoed into the bedroom as the 7 boys were snoring silently, getting my bag that was in the closet and taking out some clothes.

Walking to the bathroom I undressed, staring at myself in the mirror. I stared at my long and dark hair that was naturally wavy, (stan wayv) and my dark eyes, the shape of them larger since my father was Australian, I guess I had medium sized lips and nose, my freckles that I was always told to cover up.

My body.. I never knew what to think of it. Everyone told me I was so skinny and gorgeous and how I'd already grown out of my chubby baby cheeks, but keeping a figure everyone expected you to have wasn't easy.

I turned away from the mirror and tied my hair up in a bun, stepping into the shower and washing up. After I finished I changed into my outfit, which was grey sweats, a cropped but not too cropped black sweater, its going to be freezing today.

I took my old clothes, putting them in a plastic bag before placing them in my normal bag so I could wash later on once I had more clothes to wash.

As I stepped out of the room, all 7 boys still sleeping, I let my hair down and put my beanie on, taking my phone and sighing in boredom.

Literal Child

Hey, they told us yesterday
that we were going to
the company today. Will you
be there?

If you're going in the morning,
Yes.

Then I might see you,
don't act like you know me.

But I have a present for you.

I-
Thank you.
But you really didn't have to.

I don't care I'll find
you today and give it.

...
don't act sus.
Anyways I'm bored and
everyone's asleep

Incoming FaceTime call from 'Literal Child'

"Why-." I was cut off by a laugh. "I have free time." He says while I walk to the Tv room where I danced earlier, sitting against the wall. "Do you have any questions?" He asks and I shrug, positioning the camera so he could see me properly.

"I know you really won't.. know. But how do you think it's going to be like for me..? The only girl in a co-Ed group full on 7 guys." I ask and he sits there, thinking for a bit before shrugging. "Then just imagine what it would be like if a girl joined your group."

"Oh that would be weird."

His quick response made me laugh. "I would get scared that one of the members would like her if I'm being honest." He says and I hold back a laugh. "What.." he notices my face. "You're all gay what do you even mean."

"HEY!"

"Am I lying?"

"... some of us are bi.."

"Mostly gay though, don't even lie. You're all gay for each other." I nearly laugh too loud when I see his defeated face. "The way you positioned your phone looks like a V-Live."

"How do you know what my V-Live looks like."

"I'm a fan cuz, well maybe when I see it's you I click off but your other members.." I grin and his eyes widen. "You are a child."

"Age is just a number."

"IM GOING TO HANG UP."

"I'm joking bro, after you introduced me to them they look like attractive intimidating brothers...?" I question what I say but shake my head weirdly as it sounds weird. "I'll ignore that."

"I will too." I respond and we both laugh.

A staff suddenly walks in and stares at me for a second before tilting their head. "You're already ready..?" The man says and I nod, facing my phone away so they don't see who it is.

"Can you wake them up?" He asks and I nod, he gives me a smile and walks away. "Hey cuz, when I say scream can you scream for me?" I ask and he chuckles. "So I'm your alarm?" He asks and I nod.

I walk to the bedroom and put my phone on full volume before looking down at him. "Scream."

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE KIDS DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK DONT KEEP THIS WOMAN WAITING SHES ALREADY WAIT-."

call ended.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

59.2K 2.8K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl ♥" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
1.4M 35.9K 74
«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoon [210527] 2 in #enhypenjake [210707] 3...
103K 4.8K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
17K 450 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...