Accidentally - JIKOOK ✓

By sushimirollin

"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jim... More

accident one: photoshoot
accident two: live
accident three: breakfast
accident four: run
accident five: morning
accident six: practice
accident seven: bed
accident eight: visits
accident nine: nights out
accident ten: misinterpretations
accident eleven: video games
accident twelve: O.J.
accident thirteen: tickling torture
accident fourteen: frustration
accident fifteen: revelations
accident sixteen: pranks
accident seventeen: insecurities
accident eighteen: fears
accident nineteen: memories
accident twenty: rules
accident twenty one: date night
accident twenty two: boundaries
accident twenty three: distance
accident twenty five (epilogue): hundred
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Bonus Accident: One pt.1
Bonus Accident: One pt.2
Bonus Accident: One pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.1
Bonus Accident: Two pt.2
Bonus Accident: Two pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.4
Bonus Accident: Two pt.5
Bonus Accident Two: extra
Bonus Accident: Three

accident twenty four: their story

3.4K 108 24
By sushimirollin

Song for this chapter:

If I could fly by one direction

Vote and comment for a dedication!

"You still haven't told me everything."

Jimin turned to his mother, who was going down the stairs with a blanket in her hands. She sat beside him and pulled the blanket around the both of them. "About what?" Jimin asked, taking a sip of the mug in his hand.

"Wait! What's that? Did Jungkook get you this?" She asked, looking at the black mug in Jimin's hand.

"No- Well, yeah." He shook his head, "I'm the one who got it, but Jungkookie payed for it. He didn't notice they were matching mugs. Come to think of it, I managed to buy a lot of matching things, and he didn't notice. He just handed his card without looking at anything." Jimin rambled, looking away, deep in thought. "But, he picked this for us, and I was the one to pay for it this time." Jimin said, holding his right hand up proudly, and showing his mother the ring on his middle finger.

His mother pulled his hand to inspect the ring. "What does it say? I don't have my glasses on."

"It's says you are my love, but we didn't know that until we left the jewelry store." Jimin explained, turning his hand to look at the ring himself.

"Wait, wait. You said for us? Are they matching rings?!" She asked, her eyes going wide.

"Yes." Jimin said shyly, a big smile on his face.

"So, when's the wedding?" She teased.

"Eomma! Seriously!" Jimin snapped, putting his mug on the coffee table and covering his face with the blanket.

His mother laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry, baby." She apologized, taking the blanket of his face. "Can you please tell me how you two got together?" She asked, pulling her puppy face, much similar to the one of her son's.

Jimin looked at his mother, and thought about how lonely she must have got, staying here all alone when his father went to work, with him and his brother in different parts of the world, he couldn't imagine how bored she must have got some afternoons. "Okay." He sighed. "So, there was this accident. I'm sure you've seen it somewhere. We were live, all of us-"

"And you accidentally kissed! Yes I saw that!" She interrupted.

"Yeah, and then a few other things kept happening. Now that I think about it, it's like everything was out of control, until we both just exploded." He told his mother, playing with the strings sticking out of the blanket on his lap.

"Details, please." Jimin's mother urged, her eyes wide with curiousity.

Jimin laughed. "You sound like Taehyungie." He pointed out. When his mother lightly hit his shoulder, he continued. "It got so weird. Of course I pretended like nothing had happened, and then we found out that Jungkookie was watching ship videos of us, and I, weirdly enough, watched some with him. How weird is that, huh? And then we sorta just, started sleeping in one bed every night. Wait, no! We had a moment before that when we were filming! I fell from my chair and Jungkookie fell on top of me when he tried to help me. I think we almost kissed again then." He explained, staring at nothing in particular, his mother resting her chin on her hand and listening attentively. "I don't remember how we started sleeping in the same room. It just kinda happened, maybe it was when Jungkookie got sick? I really can't remember, but suddenly he stopped. I didn't know what was wrong then-"

Jimin's phone dinged with a text, the sound pulling him back to reality, to the present time where Jungkook was already his.

My hubby: just read your note. Now I know where you sneaked out to.
Sent: 10:12 am

My hubby: waking up next to you is my favourite part of the day too, you know?
Sent: 10:13 am

My hubby: your notes are cute, but you're cuter. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, baby.
Sent: 10:13 am

Jimin read the text with a soft smile, about to reply to his boyfriend when he remembered his mother was right there. Deciding to reply to Jungkook later, he locked his phone and turned to his mother again, who was already giving him a suggestive look.

"I swear, eomma. If you start, I won't tell you the rest of the story!" He warned.

His mother raised her hands up in defence. "Please, go on." She said, gesturing with her hand for Jimin to continue.

"Okay, where was I? Oh! I didn't know then, but there was a misunderstanding, Jungkook thought I liked Yoongi hyung, which is laughable now that I think he has a thing for Taehyungie." He said with a giggle.

"What? Really?" His mother asked, her eyes wide.

Jimin shook his head. "No. I only think so, or maybe I ship it, so that's why I think there's something happening when there's not." He explained, not wanting his mother to jump to conclusions.

"Ship? What's that?" She frowned.

"It's when you want two people to be together, or you like the idea of them being together, whether they actually are or not." Jimin answered.

"Oh. I ship it then!" His mother cutely said, clapping her hands. "Taehyung's bubbly personality suits Yoongi's gloomy one just right!"

"Yes!" Jimin yelled. "That's exactly what I think!" He slapped his thigh.

"Okay, enough 'shipping' go on with the story." She ordered, leaning back and pulling the blanket around her.

"Okay. So, Jungkookie thought I liked someone else, so he started ignoring me, and locking himself up in his room, and I didn't know what I did wrong, so I-" Jimin stopped himself. Embarrassed about what he was about to say, his face was beginning to turn red already. He shook his head, and continued telling his and Jungkook's story. It was his mother he was telling this to, he shouldn't feel embarrassed. "I had a hard time sleeping without him, and on top of that I was really confused and sad, because we were really close, and he started ignoring me all of a sudden, so every night, I went to his room to check if he forgot to lock his door, only to find it locked, until,"

"Until?" His mother urged, her eyes wide, waiting for Jimin to say what happened after.

Jimin looked at his mother, and laughed. "I feel like I'm talking about a k-drama." He giggled.

His mother nudged him with her elbow. "Hey! What's wrong with k-dramas? I watch them all the time." She scolded, and nodded for Jimin to continue.

Laughing again, Jimin continued. "One time, I think it was after a week of me going to his room every night, I just, I had a breakdown, eomma. I stood there in front of his door and poured my heart out. I didn't confess or anything. I just talked about how much I've missed him, and I started crying, and just as I was about to leave," Jimin stopped, teasing his mother a little.

"What happened? Come on! Don't leave me hanging, kid!" His mother yelled, making him burst out laughing.

When he calmed down, he went on. "Jungkookie opened the door, and pulled me in a hug and told me he missed me too." Jimin quietly said, looking at his mother warily.

His mother squealed. "Now, this is something out of a k-drama!" She yelled out, and Jimin had to cover his ears.

"Eomma, really?" He grumbled, frowning his eyebrows.

"Sorry! Sorry. It's just too cute." She said sincerely, making Jimin blush. "Aw, my baby is embarrassed!" She cooed, pulling Jimin in a side hug, her son hugging her back. "Please, continue. Did he tell you the reason why he was ignoring you?" She asked.

Jimin shook his head, still hugging his mother. "He told me he was going through something, and apologised for ignoring me, and I, of course, jumped at the chance to sleep beside him again. I didn't know what was wrong then, but he was acting a little weird. It was like he was holding back from me. It had to be because he thought I liked someone else, so he didn't want to overstep the boundaries." He told quietly, content in his mother's hold.

His mother started playing with his hair. "What happened after? How did you both confess?" She asked softly.

"We had a fight. He kept getting angry with me about the smallest things, and he was a little distant, until we had a fight about a dance move I wanted to do. It was a little risky, but it wasn't like I couldn't do it." He grumbled, remembering that day with all the feelings it carried. "He told me not to do it. He said it like it was the end of it, like he forbid me from doing it. I don't remember where the rest of the hyungs went, but suddenly it was just us in the kitchen, yelling, until he blurted out that he loved me." Jimin smiled to himself, curling into himself with his arms around his mother's waist still. "Kookie was crying, and he was saying it like it was a hopeless situation. He really thought I liked someone else. He's such an idiot, I love him." He sighed. "He didn't wait for me to answer, and just ran away. I had to go after him to tell him I love him too." Jimin laughed. "That's it." He shrugged.

"I think that your Jungkookie went through a lot. He thought you liked someone else, but at the same time you must have been sending him signals that you liked him. He must have been really confused, and frustrated, baby. I'm glad you're together now." His mother commented, pulling Jimin close, and rubbing his back.

Jimin sighed. "Yeah, you're right." He nodded.

"Does he make you happy? Do you feel safe with him?" His mother asked, looking down at Jimin.

"I've never been happier, eomma." Jimin said, closing his eyes, far too content to even move. "He always makes sure I'm comfortable, and he took me on the best date ever. He's really great."

"I'm glad, baby." Jimin's mother leaned down to plant a kiss on his forehead, her too closing her eyes, both of them napping on the couch in each other's arms.

"Hey! What did that phone ever do to you?!" Yoongi yelled at Jungkook, who was sitting on the dance room floor, with his phone right in front of him. He was frowning at the device, waiting for Jimin to text him back.

Jungkook looked up. "Huh?" He said, looking up at Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head, and went to sit beside his dongsaeng. "Is it Jimin?" He asked, giving Jungkook a knowing look.

Nodding, Jungkook's frown deepened. "Am I that obvious?" He muttered, twirling his phone on the wooden floor.

"Yeah, actually. It's pathetic." Yoongi joked, earning a pout from Jungkook, the maknae was still looking down at his phone. "Hey, I'm kidding. What is it? Is he ignoring you or something?" He asked.

Jungkook whipped around. "Do you think he is?!" He asked, his eyes wide. "No, Jiminie wouldn't do that to me. No." He said to himself, going back to twirling his phone around.

Yoongi groaned. "What is it then?" He asked.

Jungkook turned to look at his hyung. "He hasn't replied to my texts yet, and I really miss him." He pouted.

"Really? All that sulking because he won't reply? Maybe he's busy or sleeping. I don't really know Jungkook-ah, but don't think about it too much. You should be able to function outside of your relationship, you know?" He advised.

"What do you mean, hyung?" The maknae asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Don't you think it's not normal, that you can't stay a few days without Jimin? Sometimes a little distance can be helpful. You're together all the time, it's not healthy." Yoongi pointed out, but his words weren't making much sense to Jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook asked simply.

"Why what?" Yoongi asked.

"If I love him, why would I like the distance, or find it helpful. If he loves me and I love him too, the distance doesn't make sense, hyung. Yes, I get the whole distance makes the heart grow fonder, and all of that. I know I shouldn't depend my happiness on another person, but it's nothing like that, hyung." Jungkook tried to explain, twirling his phone around on his thigh absentmindedly.

Yoongi frowned confusedly. "What's it like then?" He asked, starting to get curious.

Jungkook smiled softly when he thought about Jimin. "It's like, nothing makes sense without him. It's more than just happiness with him, hyung. It's like a whole new feeling that you get to experience, and once you have a taste of it, you can't live without it. It's not just happiness, hyung. At this point I don't think even the term love covers it. I can't find a name for it. It's just something to be felt, more than to be talked about." He said, scratching his forehead after. "I get what you mean about it not being healthy, hyung, but as long as we're communicating our feelings, and respect each other, and all the other emotional stuff, even if we're attached at the hip, and I know we are, then it's healthy. As long as we love each other in the same degree, and there's an equal amount of give and take, then we're fine." Jungkook shrugged, turning to his hyung.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, his mouth agape. "When did you get so wise, Jungkook-ah!" He yelled out, shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook looked down with a shy smile, not saying anything.

"Just call him. A simple text won't grab his attention." Yoongi pointed out, getting up to leave the practice room.

Jungkook stayed there for a while, resting his head on the wall behind him, his thoughts full of a blonde mochi.

He looked down at the time on his phone, and found it was one in the afternoon. It's almost been three hours since he sent the text, and Jimin still hadn't replied.

Would I be too clingy if I called?

The thought crossed Jungkook's mind, but it was his boyfriend god damn it. If he missed him and wanted to hear his voice, then he was going to call.

Am I seriously overthinking a phone call with my boyfriend?

Jungkook opened his contacts, and clicked on Jimin's, just about to press call, but pulling his finger back.

Yes, I am.

He pulled at his hair. Why did he suddenly feel like he was dealing with an unrequited love?

Feeling a little insecure, he opened the pictures he took of Jimin's notes, reading through them again, and dialling Jimin's number without thinking much, having the boast of confidence he needed.

"Lovely?" Was heard through the phone. Jimin's voice was a little raspy, but still cute.

"Baby, did I wake you up? I'm sorry, go back to sleep." Jungkook answered gently, feeling a little guilty that he was overthinking here, when Jimin was just sleeping.

Jimin laughed softly. "It's okay. I wanna talk to you." He assured.

Jungkook smiled, getting up from the floor and walking around the practice room. "When did you fall asleep?"

"A little bit after I saw your texts. I was talking to eomma. I didn't want her to tease me, so I figured I would reply to your texts when I'm alone. We must have fallen asleep after we finished talking." Jimin explained, the sound of ruffling coming through the line. Jungkook figured he must have been pulling the blanket closer to him.

"Jimin-ssi, you still gossiping about me?" Jungkook teased, not expecting to be right.

Jimin laughed. "Actually, I was." He confirmed.

Jungkook stopped walking around. "What?!" He spluttered.

Laughing again, Jimin explained. "She knows I've loved you since forever, Kookie. I was telling her how we got together."

Jungkook continued to walk around the room. "Oh. Okay." He nodded to himself.

"What are you doing now?" Jimin asked curiously, getting ready to scold Jungkook.

"Talking to you?" Jungkook stated obviously with a laugh.

Jimin sighed. "I mean what are you supposed to be doing right now?" He asked again.

Jungkook squatted down with a pout. "Practicing." He informed, his voice going quiet.

"Jungkookie, don't call me until you leave work. I don't want you to get distracted." Jimin scolded firmly, yet his voice was still gentle. "Only one day left, hubby, and I'm all yours, okay?" He added in a soft whisper, not wanting his mother to hear.

"But I miss you, baby." Jungkook whined.

"I know. I know. I miss you too, so much." Jimin croaked out, clearing his throat after. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jungkookie, right?" He asked, wanting the reassurance from his boyfriend.

"Of course, baby." Jungkook assured, hearing Jimin sigh. "I love you, Jimin." He whispered.

"I more than love you, Kookie."

Both boys went on with their day. Jimin spent the whole day with his parents, cooking dinner with his mother, and watching TV with his father when the food was cooking itself.

Jungkook focused on his practice, wanting to perfect his moves so that Jimin would be proud of him when he came back, and wanting to prove to himself that he could focus when he wanted to, and to his hyungs that Jimin wasn't distracting him from the band's duties.

When he was done, he laid down on the floor, breathing heavily, and wiping his sweat with his small towel.

He closed his eyes for a second, and he could almost imagine Jimin standing over him, offering his hand for him to help him up, even though he knew Jungkook didn't need it.

Snapping his eyes open, Jungkook pulled himself up, and reached for a bottle of water, gulping it down quickly, and shoving his hand in his pocket.

When his fingers touched the second note of the day, he smiled.

Dear lovely,
Although I'm sitting here in our room, and you're washing up in the bathroom, a few feet away from me, I just know what I'm going to feel when I leave you for three days.
I know that three days might not be a big deal to some people, but to me, it's four thousand, three hundred, and twenty minutes too long, and I know I'm gonna feel each minute passing by without you right beside me.
There's another secret I need to tell you.
Look in the place where we laid out our feelings to each other, and after we had laughed and cried, you pulled me inside.
You'll find the secret there.
Forever, I'll love you.
- your baby

Again, Jungkook instantly knew the place Jimin meant, but it was only a little after four in the afternoon, so he had to wait again until it was time to go home.

For now though, he laid down again on the floor, holding the note up so he could read it again and again, a big bunny smile on his face.

He pulled his phone out, laying down still, and took a picture of the note, and stood up to take one of himself.

My hubby: just read the second note for today. :(
Sent: 4:17 pm

My hubby: I'm can definitely feel every minute without you, Jimin. Why did you call me out like that?
Sent: 4:18 pm

My hubby: I walked around all day looking like this. ↓ should I make it anymore obvious I'm missing my boyfriend?

Sent: 4:19 pm

My Jimin-ssi: did you just take this?
Sent: 4:19 pm

My Jimin-ssi: sorry, Kookie. I didn't mean to.
Sent: 4:20 pm

My Jimin-ssi: and please, don't be sad, or you're gonna make me cry.
Sent: 4:21 pm

My hubby: don't cry, baby. We can do this.
Sent: 4:22 pm

My hubby: yeah, I just took it. Why? Is something wrong?
Sent: 4:22 pm

My Jimin-ssi: No. No.
Sent: 4:23 pm

My Jimin-ssi: it's just.. you look good.. and I really miss you.
Sent: 4:24 pm

My hubby: I miss you too, a lot. Send me a selfie.
Sent: 4:25 pm

Jungkook saw the little dots appearing, and then disappearing again. He sighed. His little boyfriend was the cutest. He knew he was blushing now, too shy to take a selfie for him.

My hubby: come on now. Don't be shy.
Sent: 4:27 pm

My Jimin-ssi: shut up!
Sent: 4:28 pm

My Jimin-ssi: I just...don't have any make up on
Sent: 4:28 pm

My Jimin-ssi: ugh just take it.
Sent: 4:29 pm

Sent: 4:29 pm

My hubby: Jimin
Sent: 4:30 pm

My hubby: baby your freckles
Sent: 4:30 pm

My hubby: ow my heart can't take this. I don't appreciate the freckles enough.
Sent: 4:31 pm

My hubby: please come home so I can love these freckles PLEASE
Sent: 4:32 pm

My hubby: you should stop wearing make up. I'm gonna hide it once I get home. NO MORE MAKE UP FOR YOU.
Sent: 4:33 pm

My Jimin-ssi: Kookie, I took my make up bag with me.
Sent: 4:34 pm

My hubby: tragic.
Sent: 4:34 pm

My Jimin-ssi: shut up and back to work!
Sent: 4:35 pm

My hubby: okay, mommy.
Sent: 4:35 pm

Jungkook walked through the bedroom door tiredly. His body was exhausted from dancing all afternoon.

Slamming himself right on the mattress, he took a deep breath, taking in Jimin's scent. If he closed his eyes right now, he was sure he was going to sleep, and he still had to wash up. His body was covered in dried sweat, and his muscles needed to be massaged with hot water.

Getting up with a huff, he dragged himself to the bathroom, taking off each item of clothing and throwing it somewhere on the floor of the bathroom.

Just when he was about to take his pants off, he remembered the note, so he took it out of his pocket, and went back to the room putting it safely inside the mug box.

The secret!

With an energy that he didn't know where it suddenly came from, Jungkook ran to the bathroom, and started to search the cabinets.

Among the folded towels, he found something lumpy, wrapped up in paper. Pulling it out, and going to the bedroom again, he sat on the bed, with only his pants on, and started to unwrap the secret.

It was a patterned scarf, and the dominant colour was dark blue, when he unfolded it, he found a note inside of it.

Dear Jungkookie,
You're the scarf that keeps me warm on a cold, windy day.
So, by now, I must be pretty cold without you.
Now, you know my secret. Use it wisely.
Ps: I have a matching one in red, and I took it with me.

Jungkook took the scarf and ran again to the closet, taking out the third outfit to find it matching with the scarf.

Smiling at how smart his boyfriend was, he went back to the room to put away the note and the scarf, and went to take his shower.

I wonder what the third secret is.

"I miss you too, Taehyungie." Jimin pouted, looking at his soul mate through the phone screen.

"How is it in Busan? Did you go to the beach yet?" Taehyung asked, laying on the couch in the living room.

Jimin shook his head. "Eomma said there's some maintenance work that's getting done in the beach house, so we sadly can't go." He shrugged.

Taehyung smiled. "Or is it that you want to come home because you miss your Kookie?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, Tae!" Jimin blurted, covering his face, and looking away. "I swear once you get in a relationship, I won't have mercy on you." He threatened, and a second after, he cleared his throat. "Speaking of Kookie," Jimin trailed off.

Taehyung bursted out laughing. "Honestly, Jimin-ah!" He kept laughing. "You both are so whipped. He was so grumpy today. He was literally walking around the company with a pout on his face, looking like a lost kid." Taehyung informed, making Jimin pout at the thought.

Jimin kept quiet, looking down at his right hand, and saying nothing, a frown on his face.

"Okay. Okay. Don't cry. Want me to get him for you?" Taehyung asked, seriously concerned Jimin was about to cry.

Jimin cleared his throat again. "No, it's okay. He's probably sleeping. I already tried to call him and he didn't answer. He's probably too tired. He didn't get enough sleep last night." He explained.

"You sound like a mom, Jimin-ah." Taehyung commented in a serious tone, getting up from the couch and heading to Jimin and Jungkook's room. "But it wouldn't hurt to check, right?" He said, an evil smile on his face, just before he opened the door to the room, and flipping the camera, so Jimin could have a view of the room.

"Taehyungie, no. Get out. He should be sle-" Jimin stopped, and looked at Jungkook's sleeping form on his screen.

Jungkook was sleeping on the bed, his phone in his hand, like he fell asleep while using it, and the scarf was in his other hand clutching it in his sleep.

Jimin wanted to break through the screen right at that moment, and hug his boyfriend in his sleep. Jimin looked like a softie when he teared up at his boyfriend's state, and Taehyung felt bad for him when he saw his eyes shining with unshed tears.

The mere thought of Taehyung being there, right beside his boyfriend instead of him, made him envious of his soul mate.

"Oh, Jimin-ah, don't cry." Taehyung pouted, looking at his best friend through his phone.

Jimin sniffed. "I'm not. I'm not." He assured, blinking, so his tears wouldn't fall.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook mumbled in his sleep, starting to wake up at the sound of his boyfriend's voice.

"Happy now, Taehyung! You woke him up! I told you he's tired." Jimin scolded, secretly happy that Jungkook woke up, but he wouldn't admit it.

"No, I'm not. You're the one who's happy. Here, talk to your boyfriend." Taehyung teased, reading right through Jimin, and walking closer to Jungkook, switching to the front camera and handing his phone to a half asleep Jungkook.

Jungkook's face came into view, his eyes half open. "Baby?" He let out, rubbing his eye, and trying to wake himself up.

"Hey, Kookie." Jimin greeted, pouting at Jungkook's cute sleepy face.

"I loved the scarf. I really really loved it. Just come home so we can show them off together. I really miss you, and I wanna see you. I miss you." Jungkook mumbled, still not fully awake, making Jimin chuckle.

"Aw, I miss you too, Kookie. Go back to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you." Jimin cooed, his mood slightly lifting up.

Jungkook nodded, closing his eyes. "Okay."

"Tae, connect his phone to the charger, and turn the lights off, and shut the door, please." Jimin ordered in a whisper, so he wouldn't wake Jungkook up again.

Taehyung silently did everything Jimin told him to, before he turned his attention to Jimin again. "Such a mom, I swear to god." He said, shaking his head with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Jimin squeaked out.

Sunday morning was filled with energy for the excited maknae, who had woken up with his alarm from a deep sleep, a smile on his face at the thought of finally seeing Jimin again. The last two days would've been the most boring and uninteresting days of his life if it weren't for Jimin's cute notes.

He put on the third outfit, minus the coat, and went to make breakfast alone for the first time in a long time, that long time being almost two months.

After he had finished making breakfast, he sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the members to slowly wake up one by one.

He reached for his phone, that was weirdly enough connected to his charger when he had woke up, even though he couldn't remember putting it in before he went to sleep. He knew he accidentally fell asleep last night, just before he was about to facetime Jimin so they could sleep together like they had promised.

Deciding to think nothing of it, he sent Jimin a text.

My hubby: hey, Jiminie. Sorry I fell asleep, but I wanted to talk to you, baby. Call me when you wake up.
Sent: 9:40 am

My hubby: I dreamt of you.
Sent: 9:41 am

My hubby: you told me you loved me.
Sent: 9:41 am

My hubby: I had the best sleep..well.. the best I could get without you.
Sent: 9:42 am

Deciding to read the first note for the day, Jungkook put his hand in his coat pocket, and pulled the note out.

Dear Kookie,
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.
Do you think it's true?
And if it does, then how much more will I love you?
When already, every breath I take,
Is filled by the thought of you.
Loved you then,
Love you now,
And I'll forever love you.
- your Minnie

"Well, good morning, Jungkookie. What's got you all smiling first thing in the morning." Jin greeted, walking over to sit next to his dongsaeng.

Jungkook turned to Jin, and sighed, a smile still on his face. "God, I love Jimin, I really do." He declared, a big smile on his face, Jimin's note making him go all warm inside.

"Aww, Jungkookie!" Jin cooed, wrapping his arm around Jungkook in a side hug.

As for Jimin, who couldn't fall asleep until three in the morning, his morning was was spent sleeping, and even after he had woken up, he couldn't leave his bed, slightly lazy, and depressed.

The only thing that made it a little bit better for him, was the fact that he was seeing his boyfriend that evening, and the texts he found on his phone when he had actually woken up.

He laughed at Jungkook's cuteness. He concluded that Jungkook thought their video call was a dream, and he was happy his boyfriend got a good night sleep, unlike Jimin, who had woken up feeling like a train had ran him over, and back again.

He decided to go have breakfast first, and then call Jungkook so he could hear his voice for a few minutes before leaving him to continue working.

Slowly walking down the stairs, Jimin went to the kitchen and started making coffee to wake himself up.

"Jiminie!"

Jimin quickly jumped around, his eyes wide with panic, but quickly calmed down when he looked at his mother's excited face. "Eomma! Don't scare me like that first thing in the morning!" He complained, hand on his heart.

Jimin's mother waved him off. "It's not even morning anymore." She dismissed. "Guess what?" She asked excitedly.

Giving her a wary look, he slowly repeated. "What?"

"We're going to the beach house!" She yelled out, jumping in place with her hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin slowly blinked. "W- What?" He asked, a little confused. "What do you mean by we?" He asked, just to be sure. "You mean you, and appa right?" He questioned further, turning around to pour his coffee into his black mug.

"No, silly." His mother said, slapping his back gently. "I mean, me and appa and you, of course!" She corrected. "The workers just called and said they were done, and it's okay to stay at the house now!" She informed, jumping again. "It's gonna be so much fun, Minnie! We can play on the beach, or make a bonfire, or drink hot chocolate on the porch at night." She said excitedly, turning around to go to her room. "I can't wait to go. I'm going to pack." She decided, running out of the kitchen.

Jimin stood there in the kitchen, not knowing what to do. He definitely didn't want to break his mother's heart and tell her that he can't go just because he's missing his boyfriend, when it hasn't even been three days since he last saw him.

But going to the beach house meant that he's not seeing Jungkook that night, and probably not seeing him for a few more days.

Wait! How long are we staying at the beach house?

"A week, maybe ten days. Your eomma is excited to go there, Jiminie. I think just a few days won't be enough for her." His father said walking into the kitchen.

"Did I say that out loud?" Jimin asked, laughing nervously.

His father nodded, pulling out a chair to sit at the kitchen table. "You miss Jungkook?" He asked casually, looking at his son.

Jimin looked down at the coffee in his hands, and slowly nodded.

"But you know you should make time for your family too, right? And your eomma hasn't seen you in forever." His father stated, giving Jimin a gentle look when he found him frowning a little.

Jimin nodded again. "Of course, appa. Don't worry. I'm going to the beach house with you." He assured, taking a sip of his coffee after, and wondering how he's gonna break the news to his boyfriend. It was going to break his heart.

Jungkook had spent the whole day at the company with a spring in his step. It was clear to anyone who was within ten feet radius, that he was happy, even though Jimin hadn't texted him back yet, and it was already mid afternoon.

He thought nothing of it, maybe Jimin was busy packing his things, and spending the last few hours with his parents before he had to leave.

Jungkook was eager to finish work, and head to the airport to pick Jimin up, so he had worked extra hard that day in the studio, trying to pass the time quickly, but he still couldn't help but think about Jimin in everything he did.

He couldn't hold on any longer, and reached for the second note of the day in his pants pocket, looking around him to make sure no one was here before he read it.

Dear first love,
I've never loved anyone before,
Not until I fell for you.
You know you're my first,
And I know I'm your first too.
The third secret is one I'm gonna be telling you.
Find me where you left me.
Forever loving you.
- your first love

Jungkook smiled softly, folding the note again after he took a picture of it, and putting it back in his pocket.

How could Jimin have that effect over him when he was two hundred miles away, Jungkook didn't know.

What he did know, was the fact that he was seeing Jimin today, and he couldn't wait to wrap his arms around him, and never let him go.

Those three day, as much as they had been gloomy, they had also proved to Jungkook the love he had for his boyfriend. He knew now that he couldn't live without him, and that nothing could stop him from thinking about his boyfriend in every little thing that he did.

With these thoughts in mind, Jungkook sent Jimin a few texts.

My hubby: just read the second note.
Sent: 4:12 pm

My hubby: can't wait to have you in my arms again.
Sent: 4:13 pm

My hubby: I think I need to tell you something when I see you, Jimin.
Sent: 4:14 pm

My hubby: but for now, I just love you. Please just come home already.
Sent: 4:15 pm

Putting his phone back in his pocket, Jungkook went to look for Namjoon so that they could finish the song they were working on.

Meanwhile, Jimin was having a mini breakdown in his room while packing his small bag again, and adding a few items that were already there in his old wardrobe.

He didn't want to tell Jungkook that he wasn't coming home right away. He decided it was best if he told him just when Jungkook was finished with work. He didn't want the younger to make a hasty decision, and take the next flight to Busan, leaving all his responsibilities behind just for him, right there in the company in front of their managers and staff, so he had to tell him when he was sure that Jungkook was already at the dorm, and that wasn't for another two hours, and Jimin had to suffer alone in these two hours while packing and driving to the beach house, when all he wanted to do was cry about not seeing his boyfriend for another week or maybe ten days.

The few texts Jungkook had sent weren't making the situation any better for Jimin. The thought of Jungkook excited to see him again, only for Jimin to break the news to him that they wouldn't be seeing each other for another week or so, broke his heart.

When they arrived at the beach house, Jimin had slightly calmed down. The view of the sea and the cold wind greeted him as he stepped out of the car, and he figured he should make the best of the time he had to be there, and spend quality time with his family, even though he felt like home was so far away; a little space between two muscular arms in Seoul.

All throughout working on the song with Namjoon, Jungkook had been glancing at his phone every few minutes, waiting for it to ding with a new text from Jimin, and the more time that went on the more Jungkook got worried.

It wasn't until he was finished, and it was already way past six, that Jungkook decided to finally call his boyfriend.

Jimin had been sitting on the beach when his phone rang, pulling him out of his thoughts. When he found that it was Jungkook calling, he answered hesitantly.

"Baby! Are you okay? Why didn't you text me back? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly as soon as he heard Jimin pick up the call.

Jimin was a second away from crying, and his throat closed up. He was looking forward to seeing Jungkook that same day, and hearing his voice just made Jimin miss him more.

"Jimin? Jimin?" Jungkook called out, getting even more worried. "Baby, what's wrong? You're making me worried." He added softly, pulling the phone away from his ear slightly to check if the call disconnected.

Jimin's dam broke. "K- Kookie." He sniffled, wiping his tears away just so that more would fall. "I'm sorry, I'm not coming home today." Jimin finally said, sniffling again.

"W- What do you mean?" Jungkook asked with a frown. He was a few feet away from his car, so he walked to it quickly.

Jimin sniffled again, and cleared his throat. "We uh, we went to the beach house. Do you remember it? Eomma wanted to go, and she was so excited, K- Kookie. I couldn't say no." Jimin said, starting to cry again. "I'm sorry. I'm being so silly." He laughed nervously, wiping at his face again.

Jungkook listened to Jimin as he got in his car, putting him on speaker while he did something on his phone. "Baby, you're not silly, not at all, and your eomma hasn't seen you in so long. You did the right thing. Family is important, you know." Jungkook reminded, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

Jimin nodded to himself, and then remembered that Jungkook couldn't see him. "Yeah. You're right." He sniffled, trying to collect himself.

"Where are you right now? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, pulling out of the garage and heading to the dorm.

"Uh, at the beach. I wasn't doing anything until you called me." Jimin mumbled, playing with his feet in the sand.

"You got your coat?" Jungkook asked, just to make sure.

Jimin nodded to himself again. "Yeah, yeah." He confirmed. "What are you doing now? How was your day?" He asked, his voice by now had returned to normal.

Jungkook smiled, taking a right turn to enter their dorm garage. "I was driving. Just arrived at the dorm, and my day was okay, nothing interesting happened except for your cute notes." He shrugged.

"Jungkookie! You shouldn't talk on the phone while driving!" Jimin scolded, raising his voice a little.

Jungkook laughed. "Okay, sorry. I won't do it again." He lied easily, getting out of the car after parking it, and taking long strides to the elevator. "So, how long are you staying at the beach house? Did you arrange your schedule with Namjoon hyung?" He asked, waiting for the elevator to arrive at their door.

"No, I haven't told him yet, but I think it's okay." Jimin said, making shapes in the sand. "We're staying here for a week, maybe more." He informed quietly, scared of Jungkook's reaction.

"Oh? That's nice." Was all that Jungkook had said, walking into the dorm and straight to their room.

Jimin frowned.

Isn't he upset?

Jimin cleared his throat. "Yeah, it's nice here." He recovered, still slightly upset by the fact that Jungkook wasn't sad about it as much as he was.

Jungkook smiled to himself, pulling out a small suitcase, and throwing some of his clothes in it, along with some of Jimin's. Jungkook knew Jimin had packed for just three days.

Throwing in some other things he needed, Jungkook zipped up the suitcase, and dragged it to the front door. "Jungkookie, you there?" Jimin asked, a frown in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just changing, baby. Wanna a picture?" Jungkook replied nonchalantly, leaving the dorm with his suitcase, and going into the elevator again.

Jimin laughed. "I would love that."

Jungkook laughed along. "Yeah, you're not getting that." He denied.

Jimin let out a small whine.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked, getting in the driver's seat after putting the suitcase in the back seat. He made sure he muted his mic when he wasn't talking so Jimin wouldn't be able to hear anything that was going on around him.

Jimin whined again. "Nothing." He mumbled.

"Just wait, Jimin-ssi. Once I get my hands on you." Jungkook threatened teasingly.

"Yeah?" Jimin urged Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook smiled bashfully. "What do you mean yeah?" He asked.

"What are you gonna do once you get your hands on me?" Jimin asked, his tone suggestive.

"Are you asking for what I think you're asking for?" The younger questioned while driving, while the other thought he was still in their bedroom.

"I don't know. What do you think I'm asking for?" Jimin continued.

"Jimin-ssi, you're playing a very dangerous game." Jungkook warned, his hands tightening on the steering wheel.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." The mochi giggled, shivering after.

"Baby, how long have you been out there?" Jungkook asked, tone concerned.

Jimin pouted. "Couple of hours I think."

"What! You're gonna catch a cold. Go inside. Why aren't you with your parents, baby?" The maknae questioned, continuing to drive.

"I wanted to be alone, and I think they're napping anyway." The smaller replied. "I'll go inside in a while." He dismissed.

"You better."

"Don't worry, hubby. I'm not that cold." Jimin assured. "Anyways! Did you like the scarf?" He asked in a cute voice, making Jungkook laugh.

"Yeah, I'm actually- I mean I wore it today." Jungkook coughed, just a second away from exposing himself. "Are you wearing yours right now?" He asked, trying to cover up his mistake.

"No," Jimin trailed off.

"You're not wearing a scarf?! Jimin! Go get it right now, or better yet, go inside, and stay there." Jungkook scolded.

Jimin actually got scared for a second. "God, I think you forget sometimes that I'm your hyung, not the other way around." Jimin sassed, standing up and dustings his pants off, heading to the back door.

"Wait, I don't call you hyung anymore." Jungkook observed. "Why is that?" He wondered out loud.

Jimin took his coat off to hang it up, and went to the living room, sitting by the fire place. "You tell me. I think you lost your respect for your hyung, dongsaeng." He scoffed.

"No, it's definitely not that. It's just since we started dating you went from being my hyung to being my baby. Sorry." Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm not your hyung anymore?" Jimin pouted, and it was clear in his voice.

"I can still call you hyung if you want." Jungkook offered.

"I don't care what you call me, as long as you call me at night." Jimin flirted, earning a loud laugh from Jungkook.

"Hey! Nice one!" Jungkook continued to laugh.

"Kookie?" Jimin called, grabbing Jungkook's attention. Who was already halfway to his destination.

"Yeah?"

"You said you needed to tell me something. What is it?" Jimin asked quietly, a little nervous.

"I'll tell you when I see you. I can't just tell you on the phone." Jungkook pointed out.

"But that's not for another ten days!" Jimin whined, curious about the thing Jungkook wanted to tell him.

"When I see you, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook repeated sternly. "Oh! Tell me the third secret!" He reminded excitedly.

"When I see you, Jungkook-ssi." Jimin repeated mockingly.

Jungkook gasped. "Are you imitating me?"

Jimin gasped. "Are you imitating me?"

Both boys laughed.

"Baby, did you get inside?" The younger asked.

"Yeah, but I might go out again. I'm just really warm right now. I'm in front of the fireplace." Jimin explained, pulling a pillow and a blanket from the couch to make a little bed in front of the fire.

"Alright, I'll go have dinner and call you again before I go to sleep, okay?" Jungkook informed.

Jimin nodded to himself. "Okay."

"Bye, baby. I love you."

"I love you more, Kookie. Bye."

They both hang up.

Feeling warm, Jimin closed his eyes, and cuddled into the blanket, taking a short nap.

Meanwhile the maknae was still driving, and he had to make another phone call to the leader to update him on what was happening, arriving at his destination shortly after.

Less than an hour and a half later, Jungkook landed in Busan.

He had booked the flight as soon as he heard Jimin crying on the phone. He didn't think much, didn't even stop to go over his schedule to see if he had the time, he just couldn't sit there in his car, listen to his Jimin cry, and do nothing about it.

So, naturally, he bought a ticket to the earliest flight to Busan, which was in less than half an hour, so he had to drive over the speed limit to the dorm, pack a bag, and drive over the speed limit once again so he wouldn't miss the flight, all while having Jimin on the phone of course.

When Jungkook had explained to the leader what happened, Namjoon wasn't angry, but he still scolded Jungkook a little for his hasty decision, and reminding Jungkook that him and Jimin had to be back after five days for their group photoshoots and interviews.

After a boring flight for Jungkook, which he wasn't able to relax in, he took a taxi to Jimin's beach house that he had already went to a couple of times with the rest of the members.

When he got there, he rang the door bell, and stood back, clutching the suitcase handle in his hand, excited about finally seeing his boyfriend.

"Oh! Jungkookie." Jimin's mother said, greeting him with a big smile. "Come in! Jimin is on the beach by the back door. I'm sure you didn't come all this way for me." She joked, stepping back so Jungkook could get inside.

Jungkook smiled nervously. "Sorry, I came so suddenly. I just-"

"Missed Jimin. I know. I figured you would come anyway. That might have been my planning, but we'll talk later, just go to Jimin now, I'm sure he misses you." She urged, gesturing to the back door on the other side of the living room.

"Alright. Thank you so much." Jungkook smiled gratefully at Jimin's mother, giving the the coat hanger a quick glance to find Jimin's scarf, which was the exact same one he was currently wearing, but in red. He reached to take it with him and headed to the back door.

Jungkook pulled his phone out, and called Jimin, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Lovely." Jimin sighed on the other line, and Jungkook slowly stepped out of the door, seeing Jimin a few feet away with his back to the house, staring at the sea.

"Don't tell me you're out in the cold again." Jungkook teased, whispering so Jimin wouldn't hear him right behind him.

Jimin sighed again. "Yeah, sorry." He chuckled softly.

Jungkook smiled. "Why do you sound so down, Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked, still whispering.

"I miss you." Jimin sighed, and Jungkook could hear the sadness in his voice, and see his slouching shoulders.

"I miss you too, baby, but" Jungkook took a step towards Jimin, his feet digging in the sand, and he gently put Jimin's scarf around his neck. "you should keep yourself warm." He said, a little loud, making Jimin jump in place with a scream.

Scrambling to stand and turn around, Jimin stumbled on his steps, his phone falling out of his hand.

Jungkook laughed, steadying Jimin on his feet. "Baby." He laughed again, him too throwing his phone on the sand, and pulling Jimin into his arms.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin screamed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, standing on his tippy toes.

Naturally, Jungkook picked Jimin up, and the latter wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's waist. "How- Whe- Jungkookie, I can't believe you're here! What are you doing here!" He laughed, so incredibly happy that Jungkook was in front of him again, preferably with his arms around him.

Jungkook slightly pulled away from Jimin so he could look at his face. "You want me to hear you cry on the phone, and just do nothing?" He asked, his face serious, and Jimin shyly buried his face in Jungkook's neck again.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." He mumbled, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck, and their scarfs slightly tangled up, making a soft purple gleam in the moonlight.

"Don't apologize, baby. I would've still come even if you weren't crying." Jungkook admitted, slowly leaning down to sit on the sand, with Jimin in his lap.

"That means you lied to me!" Jimin smartly concluded. "So you were driving to the airport not the dorm, and you didn't go have dinner! You went to board the plane!" He continued, pulling back from Jungkook's neck to give him a small glare, which couldn't stay on his face for longer than a second after he looked at Jungkook's bunny smile.

Jungkook shook his head, his nose brushing against Jimin's. "No, Jimin-ssi. I drove to the dorm, packed us a small suitcase, left the dorm, and drove to the airport, and when we hung up, I called Namjoonie hyung to inform him of our whereabouts." Jungkook corrected.

Jimin's eyes widened. "We hung up not even two hours ago! I still can't believe you're here." He said, reaching his hand to hold Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook's eyes glinted. "Think I deserve a reward?"

Jimin laughed. "Yeah." He breathed, pulling Jungkook to him by the scarf, and kissing him.

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer to him, his arms tightly holding Jimin around his waist, and he slowly laid back on the sand, Jimin still on top of him, now straddling him.

After a few minutes, of them trying to get enough of each other, but never seem to, they slowly pulled away, both of them talking at the same time.

"What was the thing you wanted to tell me?"

"What was the third secret?"

They laughed, and Jimin readjusted his position so that he was laying on top of Jungkook completely.

"How about we say it at the same time?" Jungkook suggested, having a feeling they were about to say the same thing.

With a smile that matched the moon, Jimin nodded.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"I wanna be your last."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.3K 26
Jimin loves Taehyung deeply but Taehyung hurts Jimin beyond repair. Will Jimin be able to forgive Taehyung? Or Jimin will find someone else? • This...
6.9K 423 39
Having a secret crush on someone hurts especially when your crush looks at someone else. 💔 What happens when Jimin fell in love with Jungkook a fell...
44.6K 2.2K 19
When Jungkook is involved in a car accident, some tests are done and they find out he has lost some of his memory, though he remembers being in BTS b...
22.9K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...