Falling for my Sensei โ€ขโ€ข Kaka...

By M_likes2write

MINORS DNI *Do not comment your age if you are under 17* Contains mature content, 17+ readers! If you like p... More

Pre story note
WATTPAD GUIDLINES & STORY REMOVALS
A Night with the Boys
Feeling Bold
Nightmares
Strange Feelings
Saturday Morning Pancakes
Late Night Plans
Get a Hold of Yourself (Kakashi's POV)
Shikamaru ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
1:13 A.M.
1:13 A.M. (Kakashi's POV)
(kakashi๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹) If Its Wrong, I Don't Want to Be Right
1:13 A.M. (Asuma's POV)
Keeping My Distance (Kakashi POV)
The Morning After
Leave it to Iruka
Fuck it
Sakura
Making New Friends
The Wild Iris Bar (Kakashi's POV)
Careful Ari
I Think You Should Go (Kakashi's POV)
Fun Stuff
Out of Control (light lemon ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹)
My Old Friend
You Love Her (Kakashi's POV)
Tell Me I'm Wrong (Shikamaru's POV)
Panic (Kakashi's POV)
Fragile
Simple Words
Caught You
Approved
A Long Night ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹Kakashi Lemon๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Don't Go
Can't Sleep
The Calmness of the Night
The Mission
Choices
Birthday Wish (Kakashi ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹)
Change Will Do Us Well
Adventure
Told You So (Kakashi ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹)
Sakรฉ & Small Celebrations
Sex & Secrets ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
I Came For a Show
Someone You Love
Yours ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
At Least He's a Gentleman
For Me ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Home ๐Ÿ‹
Stress Relief ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Mesmerizing (Kakashi's POV)
WATTPAD GUIDLINES & STORY REMOVING
How Far We've Come
Bittersweet
It's My Party, I'll Get High If I Want To ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Light
Side Affects & Interferences
Pleasure, No Pain ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Heaven ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Piece of You ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Second Guessing
With an Audience
Not an update๐Ÿ’•
Now, I Have You
Because of One Man
Games ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Forever
I Would Do Anything
Forgive Me
I'll Follow You Home
What Matters Now
Bring You Back
Not an update ๐Ÿ’•
Fault
Let's Talk
Small Steps
More Than Enough
Need You ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Future
Trapped
Very Much ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Alone Time (๐Ÿ‹)
Three Days
Don't Worry
Spinning
Huge Gift
Far Enough
More of You. Forever. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
REPUBLISHED!!
Bubble Popped
NEW WORK; MINI SERIES TO FALLING FOR MY SENSEI
Pain
You Are Strong
Dreams Come True. So Do Nightmares.
Come Home Soon
Craving You ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
The Beginning
FIRST CHAPTER OF SECOND BOOK
New Chapter on 2nd book!

When I Wake Up โš ๏ธTrigger Warningโš ๏ธ

18.6K 327 694
By M_likes2write

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️⚠️

I walk up to Ino's house to be greeted with a much larger party than I originally expected.

The front yard was littered with people, most of them holding red solo cups. I recognize a lot of them as ninjas I went to school with.

I take my phone out of my wristlet to text Shikamaru and let him know that I'm here.

I squeeze myself through the crowd of people and into the house where I find even more people all drinking, smoking, talking and laughing.

I can hardly hear myself think over the loud music that's blasting throughout the crowded home.

I stand in the doorway and look around trying to find anyone that I know.

Finally, I spot Kiba and Shikamaru in a corner of the kitchen together and I head their way.

I walk through a couple of groups, politely excusing myself until I'm standing in front of the two boys.

Shikamaru gives me a big smile and I can tell he's already a little bit tipsy.

"Ariiii! I'm so glad you came!"

He reaches out and pulls me into a hug.

The smoke coming off of his joint attacks my face and my eyes start to water.

"Hey, me too!" I turn to Kiba.

"Hey Kiba! It's so good to see you."

He flashes me a toothy grin, his right fang glimmering in the light.

"You too Ari. You look great."

"Thank you!"

I have a special connection with Kiba, along with his teammates Hinata and Shino.

Kurenai was their Sensei so when I lost a sister they lost a teacher and a mother figure.

They mourned Kurenai in a similar fashion as I did.

"You want a drink?" Shikamaru yells near my ear.

I shake my head.

"No, thanks. I'm not drinking tonight."

"That's no fun!" Kiba teases.

"I know but I'm taking a break for tonight."

He nods his head in understanding.

Sakura appears by my side holding two red cups filled with alcohol.

She's in a short bright red dress with a black belt tied at her waist, accentuating all the curves I didn't know she had.

"Damn girl, you look amazing!"

My enthusiasm surprises me and must surprise her as well because she stares back at me with wide eyes.

A huge smile spreads across her face and she quickly assaults me with a hug.

Oh, god, get it off.

Shikamaru chuckles silently as he clearly sees my face of discomfort while I'm trapped in her embrace.

She pulls back from me releasing me out of that damn vice grip.

"I knew we could be friends!"

I nearly choke at her statement and all I can do is nod my head.

Great.

I finally realize that a blonde has joined us, standing awfully close to Shikamaru.

I recognize her as Temari, the girl from the market. And I smile at her.

She gives me a tiny one back but I notice she wraps her hand around Shikamaru's arm possessively.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

I'll have to make sure I help her feel comfortable around me if I'm going to continue being friends with Shika.

Sakura hands the extra cup to Temari and she takes a long sip from it.

"Do you want some Ari?" Sakura holds her cup out to me.

"No, thank you, but I'm not drinking tonight."

She looks at me a bit surprised that I'm sticking to it.

"I'm going it sober tonight." I add in response to her shock.

"Okay, cool!" She smiles back at me.

"Hey, guys!" Oh, no.

"Akari! You're here!"

I turn around to see Naruto shoving through all the people with a bored looking Sasuke following close behind him.

Sakura leans in to me and quietly asks me how she looks.

"You look great Sakura."

She readjusts her dress and smooths down her bright hair.

Naruto and Sasuke finally find us in our corner of the kitchen and I notice that Naruto is holding a cup full of liquid.

"Oh, God Naruto. Who the fuck gave you alcohol?" I say in horror.

Everyone laughs.

"For your information Ari, I happen to be the best at holding my liquor." He stands before us in a triumphant pose and chugs his drink.

"Here we go." I hear Sasuke mumble and it makes me crack up with laughter.

Naruto burps loudly as he flips over his cup to show everyone that he's finished it.

"So we're going to have to take care of Naruto tonight. What a drag." Shikamaru says rolling his eyes.

"Ari, you're not drinking?" Sasuke asks next to me, standing in Sakura's personal bubble.

"Am I that much of a drinker that you all find it hard to believe I'm staying sober tonight?" I say with a tinge of annoyance in my voice.

"Yes." My teammates and Shikamaru respond in unison and all bust out laughing.

I feel myself blush but I know they're not wrong.

Everyone knows I used to party so hard that I even ended up sick in the hospital. Luckily, no one brings it up.

"Well I guess I'll be the only sober one tonight."

"Good luck having fun." Naruto says as he looks into his empty cup.

"Shikamaru, why don't you tell us about that new jutsu you've been practicing. I've heard it's quite a sight to see." Sasuke says to him curiously.

We all turn to Shikamaru as we listen to him explain in detail the ins and outs of the new jutsu he's been working on.

I lose myself in the laughter and joking with friends that I completely forget I'm sober. It feels good to be in the moment for once.

I see Shikamaru and Kiba straighten themselves and become tense as I feel a familiar cold arm drape over my shoulder.

"Hey pretty girl."
I feel Deidara's lips an inch or two away from my ear.

I turn and see Yahiko and Nagato standing not too far behind him.

I see Naruto frown and Sasuke put a protective hand on Sakura's hip, causing her to blush.

Were Deidara and his friends really that bad? I had never heard anything negative about them until Kakashi brought it up that one night as he yelled at me in the parking lot.

They had been very kind to me. Sure, they like to party and do drugs. But I liked to party too.

I don't have to do drugs with them.

"Hey Deidara! Yahiko, Nagato." I nod at them flashing them a big smile.

"I didn't know you guys were going to be here?"

Deidara grins widely at me.

"We heard there was a party most of Konoha was going to show up to. Couldn't miss that."

His gaze slowly snakes down my body and back up, sending an uncomfortable shiver down my spine.

He notices my empty hands and cocks his head to the side.

"You're not drinking tonight beautiful?"

I roll my eyes at the millionth time I hear that question tonight.

"Nope, I'm the sober one tonight."

"Well I'm going to get you a non alcoholic beverage then!"

He clasps his hands together and then places one on the small of my back to steer me with him over to the refreshments.

"Ari..." Shikamaru says hesitantly as I start to walk away with the three men.

"I'll be right back!" I shout over the music.

Deidara walks behind me putting his other hand on my waist as well and leading me over to a table that was covered in liquor bottles and bottles of chasers.

"Do you want soda?" He asks into my ear.

I nod my head.

He moves in front of me to grab a cup and to go pour my drink.

I feel a hand on my arm spin me around and I'm face to face with Yahiko.

"Ari, you look gorgeous tonight." He says a little too close for comfort.

"Uh, thanks Yahiko. Where's Konan tonight?"

He rolls his eyes.

"She was off doing something. Konan is all over the place."

I giggle since it doesn't surprise me. I look around and notice Nagato has disappeared somewhere.

Deidara reappears beside me and places the cup in my hand.

"Coke." He laughs a little at the joke he makes and I smile uncomfortably.

"Drink up, sober one." He teases me, poking my side gently.

"Thanks." I take a big chug from the carbonated beverage and the bubbles tickle my throat.

"Let's go sit on the couch, yeah?" Deidara suggests.

"Okay." I follow behind him as we walk over and sit on the couch.

Deidara begins to tell me all about the trouble they got into at the bar last night without me and I'm low key happy that I wasn't with them.

I finish my drink just as he's getting into a story about why they got banned from the House of Ramen a month ago.

I shift in my seat on the couch and I feel the room start to spin a little bit.

I place my hand on the armrest to try and balance myself again. Maybe I'm dehydrated.

I try to focus my eyes on Deidara as he continues his story but my vision begins to blur.

I look at Deidara and notice he's looking at me and has stopped his story.

"I don't feel good."

I feel a cold hand slide around my waist and realize Yahiko is sitting right next to me holding me up in my seat.

An overwhelming urge to close my eyes starts to take over and I know something isn't right.

"No, I don't-I don't feel good."

I try to stand up but my legs feel like cooked spaghetti and I can't seem to steady myself in my heels.

Deidara puts a hand on my arm, lending me support and replacing Yahiko's arm with his.

"Why don't we go upstairs and find some place you can lay down darling."

I try to shake my head but it doesn't move.

I lean all of my weight over onto Deidara as the room continues to move in circles.

He starts to walk forward, helping me walk and half dragging my feet towards the stairs.

"Ari?" I hear Sakura's familiar voice behind me as Deidara gets me onto the first step.

"She drank a little bit too much." Deidara offers her as an explanation.

I want to shake my head and reach my arm out to her but my arm is too heavy to move.

"Sa-Saku-" I try to say but my voice is no louder than a whisper.

I manage to turn my head slightly to see Sakura with a look of annoyance on her face.

No, no, fuck. This isn't right. I'm not drunk.

Once Deidara gets me to the top of the stairs, he puts one of his arms under my legs and scoops me up into his arms, carrying me towards one of the closed bedrooms.

I realize it's much quieter on the second floor. So I try to call out for someone but I can't find my voice.

My eyes flutter shut. I try desperately to open them up again but my body isn't listening to me.

I get them open and I see that we're walking into a bedroom, Nagato is sitting on a chair in the bedroom already.

Panic rises in my chest but my body refuses to react.

"Deidara, no."

He looks down at me in his arms giving me a wicked grin that shoots goosebumps over my skin.

"Shh, Ari. That's enough."

I let out a soft whimper, feeling helpless.

"None of that Ari. Not yet." He whispers into my ear.

I feel him drop my limp body onto the bed causing the room to spin again. I can't believe I let this happen.

I hear a knock on the door and feel a bit of hope that someone has followed us up here.

I see Yahiko enter, closing the door and locking it behind him.

"No-" I whine, attempting to lift my head off of the bed.

Nagato stands up from the chair he was in.

"Don't be too long. Someone will notice shes gone." he mumbles and surprises me by leaving the room.

Right before he shuts the door I swear I see him glance at me sympathetically.

Yahiko locks the door again as soon as he's gone.

Deidara stands at the foot of the bed and removes his jacket watching me with a cruel look of amusement plastered on his face.

I try to turn my body over so that I can get off the bed. My legs bend upwards as I roll over to my side.

"Oh, Ari. I love when they think they can get away."

Deidara laughs and I feel his icy, rough grip on my ankle yank me downwards towards him on the mattress.

Yahiko snickers as he comes around to the side of the bed sitting next to me.

"Please" I manage to whisper, tears are freely flowing my eyes as I struggle to keep them open.

I feel the bed shift as Deidara places a knee in between my legs. He places his hands on my bare calves slowly running them up my legs.

I force my hand to move in an attempt to shove him away from me.

"Yahiko-" he gives out a silent demand and I feel Yahiko shift and pull me so that my head was on his lap and my wrists were restrained by him on either side of my head.

Fear strikes deep in my body as I feel Deidara position himself kneeling between my thighs and spreading my legs.

"No, Dei- please." I beg but it seems to only encourage him.

Whatever drug he slipped me is starting to hit me in full effect as I start to lose the ability to keep my eyes open.

Yahiko, pats my cheek aggressively forcing me to open my eyes.

"It would be more fun if you stay awake for this."

I feel him pull my hands and pin them to the bed with his knees leaving his hands free.

I feel his sweaty fingers grip my shoulders, lightly rubbing them.

They trace the top of my shirt across my chest and I want to vomit.

Deidara's thumbs hook themselves under the hem of my skirt and drag it upwards along my thighs until I feel it reach just under my ass.

He shifts his weight to pull my skirt up higher until he has it bunched up around my waist.

I feel the cool air hit my exposed core and I unsuccessfully try to close my legs. His hands are resting on both my thighs keeping them spread open.

Yahiko's hand creeps under the fabric of my shirt and into my bra aggressively cupping at my breast.

He takes my nipple in between his fingers and pinches it hard.

I cry out in pain.

"Please, st-stop." I let out between cries.

Yahiko chuckles.

"So they're pierced, huh? Why don't we put them on display. I bet they're pretty."

I feel Yahiko force my shirt down, removing my hands from under his knees to take my sleeves off of my arms.

On my bottom half Deidara is working his mouth up my thighs, licking, sucking and biting down hard.

He giggles in amusement every time I yelp in response to his bites.

Yahiko pushes my left shoulder up from the bed as he moves to unhook my bra.

I try to struggle against him but my muscles are of no use to me at this point. I have lost almost all control over my movement.

I close my eyes tightly and try to think of something else as I feel my bra being ripped off the top half of my body. Feeling my nipples harden as his hands meet my flesh, roughly pinching and rolling the buds in between his digits.

"I think you like this." He whispers.

I let out a choked sob in response making them both laugh.

I feel Deidara's long fingers tracing the outline of my panties and I use the little strength I still have to try to kick from underneath him.

"Now, now Akari. Don't be difficult."

His pointer finger starts to rub circles on my clit from the outside of my panties.

Alarm takes over as he starts to push the fabric to the side.

"Please Deidara!" I beg for him to stop but instead he plunges two of them roughly into me.

I let out a scream as he forces them in dry.

Yahiko's hand flies up, covering my mouth to muffle my cries.

My mascara burns my eyes as I rapidly try to blink away the tears falling from them.

Deidara shows no mercy on me as he continues his assault on my lower half.

Between my cries and having little to no air from Yahiko's hand smothering me I start to feel my eyes grow heavier.

I feel myself letting go. I'm so tired.

It'll be over soon.

If I just close my eyes and let myself drift, I'll wake up and this will all be over.

I know what comes next, and I don't think I can handle being awake for it.
Maybe if I just-

I feel my thoughts slipping further into the darkness consuming my mind.

Maybe if I just go to sleep.

I welcome the heavy black cloud and almost find comfort in it.

I tell myself one more time.

When I wake up, this will all be over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2.1K 31
Kakashi and Iruka have never been the best of friends, but when Kakashi gets captured and Iruka volunteers to rescue him, just to rub it in his face...
3.3K 96 17
๊งCollege au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin๊ง‚ โžชKakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
397K 8.1K 17
So this is a Kakashi x OC story, also my first fanfic so be gentle. It starts from when they are younger to where Naruto comes into the picture and...
124K 4.3K 55
"๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐." โ€ข KakashixFem...