Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!

Chapter 89

20.5K 1.8K 416
By SamairaRajput

Err.. I swear I had tons of things to say but I can't remember any now😌

Well, One I do and that is "Arrange Marriage" is on #1 in #arrangemarriage and yayyy! I am so happy!

However, The days are extremely hectic for me except for holidays and with my exams approaching the next month itself  (during last week of January) I can't help but study!

And you guys are being so supportive and helpful. Thankyou so much guys.

Inline comments are absolute love✨

____

Health and Care Hospital

The whole Malhotra and Murty family except for Nandini were outside the emergency room in which Rhea was admitted. Nandini was inside checking Rhea who was found fainted by Mukti in the early morning when she went there to wake her up.

The whole family was in panick mode when Nandini announced that they need to take Rhea to hospital. They didn't know what and how to react. Rhea was all fine the earlier days and then suddenly she was not opening her eyes.

It was around half an hour when Nandini came outside. The family rushed to her and she looked at them worriedly.

Mukti: Bhabhi, is she fine?

Navya: What happened to her suddenly?

Ayesha: She was fine in all the rituals.

Niyonika: and I myself checked her last night.

Karan: Nandini, beta is she fine?

Aryaman: Why are you silent, Nandu?

Raj: Nandini, beta kuch toh bolo

Manik looked at them with wide eyes as they weren't giving even a second to her to talk while Nandini was looking at him, not knowing what to say.

Manik: Guys! Usko bolne toh doh

Everyone looked at him and nodded their head, realizing how they were panicking.

Nandini: (worriedly) Her health detroited all of the sudden. She is okay now but We need to do the surgery as soon as possible.

She looked down, biting her lower lip and they all frowned.

Navya: Then what is the problem, Nandu?

Nandini: W-We need consent of her friend. T-The hospital won't take responsibility if something happened to her.

Manik: I will try to contact her friend. Don't worry. How much time do we have?

Nandini: Maximum five days

Manik nodded and they looked at others. Nandini sighed seeing Cabir and Navya there too. It was Navya's first day today and she didn't want to ruin it. Though she needed their support but Navya and Cabir were her first priority.

She walked to Niyonika and held her hand gently.

Nandini: (softly) Maa, Aap please ghar chale jayo. It is Navya's first day. Rituals bhi toh hai.

Niyonika: but you alone-?

Niyonika was not sure. She wanted to be there with Nandini but she couldn't ignore Navya too. She was stuck in between. She looked at Raj for support but even he couldn't decide what to do.

However, seeing her parents stuck this way, Manik came forward and stood beside Nandini.

Manik: I am here, Maa. Aap ghar jayiye.

Abhi: Even I can stay here.

They looked at him and for a second, he felt self conscious. He just lended his support, what was so shocking? Okay, he agreed he didn't like Rhea at all but then she was in the hospital and he wasn't that heartless. Taking a deep breathe, he cleared his point of view.

Abhi: I mean, I don't have to attend office so I can stay here.

Mukti: (instantly) Even I will stay here.

Manik: Mukti, you have college, right?

Manik warned her with his eyes and she looked down, getting scared and seeing this he took a deep breathe to calm down his anger.

Mukti: Bhai, ek din-

Nandini: (interuppting her) Mukti, It is okay. You go to college. Studies are also important.

Mukti: (sadly) But Bhabhi,

She pouted sadly and Nandini smiled. She walked to her and cupped her cheek softly.

Nandini: Muku, You can come after college na. Don't be sad. Bhabhi hates that, okay?

Smiling, Mukti nodded her head. She looked at Abhi through her lashes but frowned seeing him staring at the ward in which Rhea was admitted.

Abhi turned and his eyes fell on her but he looked away immediately which made her frown more.

Soon, everyone left from there except Abhi and Manik who looked at Nandini who was very much stressed.

However, Manik took her in a hug while Abhi walked till the emergency ward's door. He peeped in from the round hole and for the first time, Abhi actually hated a silent Rhea. He just wanted her to get up and talk. Her silence made him uncomfortable.

After few hours, Rhea was conscious and Nandini immediately visited her. However, she was surprised when she saw her brother sitting over there, asking her something.

Nandini: Bhai?

He looked back at her, starled and she frowned.

Abhi: (Calmly) She woked up just a minute ago. I was just asking her if she is fine but She is not speaking.

His calm expressions changed into worried as he stared at her pale face at the end.

Nandini: Let me see, Bhai.

She came near Rhea and checked her. After a moment she smiled.

Nandini: Rhea, How are you feeling?

Rhea: (slowly) N-Nandu, A-Am I going to d-die?

She was scared. So scared. Though she had been preparing herself to die but today, she lost her calm. Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live.

Nandini: (softly) Who said that, Rhea?

Abhi, who was staring at her silently decided to interuppt.

Abhi: and are you by any chance underestimating my sister? Listen Miss.Rhea, She is the best doctor here!

Nandini: Bhai-

Abhi blinked his eyes and asked her to look at Rhea who now seemed to glare Abhi.

Rhea: W-wait, let me get w-well. I w-won't leave you!

Nandini chuckled seeing them glaring at each other and got busy in another work while Abhi scowled at Rhea.

Abhi: As if I will leave you.

She looked at him surprised and he realized the double meaning his words gave. He shooked his head and she chuckled but to her surprise, he didn't get irritated this time.

The day passed with ease with Rhea kept under observation. Manik and Abhi were there for Nandini. However, both were still not comfortable with each other and it didn't go well with Nandini. She was visibly upset on the lack of interest of both Manik and Abhi in bonding with each other but then even she knew she couldn't force them. She knew it was not easy for her brother to be back in his old self while Manik was always the reserved one.

At present, she was in her cabin with Manik while Abhi was outside. After some time, he entered inside without knocking. While hearing the door opening without a knock, Manik got angry thinking it to be some random person or intern.

Manik: Atleast Knock-

He stopped seeing Abhi entering inside while Nandini face palmed.

Abhi: (rolling his eyes) I thought you went home. Anyways, it is my sister's cabin. I don't have to knock.

Manik: (Sarcastic) Abhi, Should I remind you that your sister is a doctor and married now. And sister or not, doesn't give you the right to invade in her personal space like that.

Nandini: Manik-

He glared at her, warning her to take his side and she sighed at this stubborn child. She turned to Abhi who himself looked amused with Manik's behaviour.

Nandini: Bhai, I am sorry from Manik's side.

Abhi: Don't say sorry, Baby. I should have knocked. I just forget.

He rubbed his nape with a sheepish smile which made her chuckle while Manik frowned. If he knew he should have knocked, then why was he arguing with him?

Abhi: Anyways, I just came to tell that I need to go now. I will come later. If you need any help, feel free to message me, okay?

Nandini nodded with a smile and he hugged her and then passed a formal smile to Manik before leaving from there.

As soon as he went out, Manik frowned at her which confused her.

Nandini: Abhi kya hua hai apko?

Manik: You, come here.

He gestured her to come to him and she gladly did. However, she was surprised when he pulled her on his lap.

Manik: I don't like it when you side with others infront of me.

She chuckled and kissed his forehead making him pout sadly.

Nandini: I wasn't siding with him. I was just going to tell you not to fight. I don't like it when you both fight. I want you two to be good friends.

She sighed, and he mentally nodded not to fight with Abhi ever again. Anything that snatches the smile from her face, shouldn't be repeated by him.

At Night, Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sitting on the bed with his laptop when Nandini came out of the washroom, lost in her thoughts.

He sighed and as she came near the bed, he moved to the edge and held her hand. She looked at him and that was when he noticed how pale she was looking.

Rhea's case has taken a troll over her. Though it was normal for her to deal with such cases but the fact that Rhea was known to her made it worse.

Whenever she looked at that girl on the hospital bed, all pale she would remember her smiling face. The way she had laughed and awed on all the marriage signs she was wearing in Paris. Or the way she had hugged her when she came here, in India, expecting her to hide her from everyone.

However, she didn't know when Manik had pulled her on his lap and when he had started caressing her hairs slightly. Her face was in his neck. A tear trailed down her cheek and she felt him sigh.

He kissed her head ever so softly and she broke the hug.

Manik: Water?

She bobbed her head in no and he pulled her closer again. This time she pressed her cheek on his chest while his one arm was wrapped around her waist, and the other hand was sometimes on her back or sometimes caressing her hairs.

After what seemed like an eternity, she let out a soft sigh which was enough to alert him.

Nandini: I am scared.

He frowned and waited for her to speak further but when she didn't, he gently cupped her face.

Manik: Why? This is your work. You are doing this from an year. Why are you scared?

Nandini: All the time, people who were my patients, were strangers but this time, it is Rhea. I know her. Everytime I look at her, I remember her smiling face.

She stopped while he continued looking at her.

Nandini: What if I failed, Manik? What if my hands started trembling at the moment when they shouldn't? What will I do then, Manik?

Manik: You will remember the oath you took when you started as a doctor and do her operation. Nandini, I don't know what you are going through. I don't know how a surgery works. I don't even know if I will be equally sad as you if something happened to Rhea but Nandini, I know you. I trust you. I know you won't let anything happen to Rhea.

Nandini: (sighing) Aap samjh nahi rahe ho, Manik.

Manik: Mai samjh raha hu.

She sighed again, loosing the argument and he smiled slightly. She scowled and raised her body a little. He gladly supported her till she placed her lips on his cheek which had light stubble. She kissed him softly, absorbing his warmth and he called out for her. Warning her to not to tease him but she ignored it.

She trailed her lips near his ear, pressing her cheek on his stubble lightly. However, a giggle left her mouth feeling the sting of his stubble.

He chuckled and the next moment, pinned her to the bed.

Manik: (warning) Dekhlo, Mehnga padjayega!

Nandini: (smirking) Sasta pasand kise hai!

She chuckled seeing his amusing look and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and claimed his lips.

He waited for her to give him the lead but today, she didn't. She simply sucked his both lips leaving him surprised yet again.

He moaned in her mouth followed by a moan by her before she broke away. He blushed along with his heavy breathes while she was also panting heavily.

His blush made her smile this time even though her cheeks were crimson red due to their proximity.

Nandini: You are not only sexy, but cute too

He glared at her playfully before kissing her hard on her lips and this time, he dominated the kiss. As they broke away after few seconds, he smirked at her.

Manik: Now? Am I still cute?

Nandini: Double cute!

She bite her lower lip but then laughed as he pushed his face in her neck, strangling her pettie frame with his large one.

Manik: (teasing) Let me show you what this sexy and double cute husband of yours can do!

Nandini: (laughing) Manik! No!

And with this, the day ended for them on a good note.

To Be Continued.

So, How was the update?

Well, I guess you people already know who is the couple selected now. Yes, Abhi and Rhea had won with 30 votes! Woah! That's huge.

Anyways, See you people soon and the next one will probably have some family moments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
26K 496 23
[COMPLETE] This a season 13/14 Supernatural AU where John and Bobby lived along with Mary never came back, but it still stays true to the show and ch...
221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
609K 29K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...