| Superhero Academy |

By mistyrosewrites

Taylor Zoldyck has practically everything. A family, friends, and superpowers. Her school is for people like... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
More Aesthetics
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Superhero Suits!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epilogue Chapter 4
Epilogue Chapter 5

Chapter 54

1.1K 36 44
By mistyrosewrites

TAYLOR'S POV:

I looked at him in silence for a little while, to which he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hello? I asked you what you're doing here." He said firmly, not taking his eyes off mine.

I pushed myself off the ground and kept my stare at him.

I snapped out of it and quickly through my arms around his neck as tight as I possibly could, my eyes watering at the touch.

He was surprised, but he wrapped his arms around my waist after a couple of seconds.

Once I knew he was crying as well, I backed away from him.

I then punched him straight in the face.

"Ah! Jesus!" He groaned, putting a hand up to his nose, which was bleeding again.

"I deserve that. But my god I think my nose has been broken twice today." He complained, making me giggle, but I changed my expression immediately.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU BETRAY ME, AND THEN MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR YOU, AND THEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION YOU ADMIT YOU'RE OKAY WITH DYING? WHAT THE FUCK!" I pushed him away from me.

"I definitely deserve this." He smiled weakly, making me bite my lip in frustration.

"You stupid." I pushed him again. "Manipulative." And again.

"Bitch!" And again.

"I'm sorry. I just, it was in the moment and you know how I'm not afraid of dying. I wasn't about to lie to the man! And as for the manipulative thing, I really try not to be like that. It's kind of an impulse." He explained while holding his hands up in defense.

"Now explain to me why you can't just leave the villain league. You even texted me and told me what you guys were doing. If you were so loyal to them you wouldn't have done that. So what exactly is your situation." I sighed. I just wanted to know.

"I told you. Vapora is like a mother figure to me. And everyone there helped me when I was at my lowest, so I can't just leave them. I don't really care if they're doing anything wrong anymore, so when I told you it was just to make sure you knew about it." He stopped eye contact with me and made a longer distance between us.

"Blake I can't just let you leave." I stopped tears from falling.

"I know." He let his head fall.

"I'm sorry." He said, and I felt something hit me. It pushed me backward and I rolled over a couple times.

I pushed myself up and he was gone, so I scoffed.

"You bastard! Just fight me!" I yelled, looking around everywhere for a sign of him.

I felt something hit my foot and I tripped.

"Damnit." I cursed under my breath.

"Don't be a fucking wimp." I yell, knowing he's still around here somewhere.

"Alright! Fine." He said, appearing behind me. I jumped and got into a fighting stance.

This was a little different then the last time we sparred.

I took a deep breath and ran at him, taking a low approach and trying to trip him like he did to me. I kicked his leg but he barely even stumbled.

He chuckled and appeared behind me, kicking me forward.

I decided to try a move I'd never done before. I was desperate.

I grabbed his shoulders and did a flip over him, managing to land and grab his arms.

I kicked the back of his legs, and he fell forward, allowing me to pin him down. His face was turned to the side and he was wincing in pain.

I smirked and applied more pressure to his arms, while also using my knee to keep his legs down.

All was going well until I got pushed off of him by something strong.

I fell to the ground with a lot of force that I could barely move. I managed to get myself into a sitting position, and that's when I saw Blake's father again.

He walked up to Blake and I pushed myself off the ground with as much force as I could.

Blake got up too and that's when Wayne noticed who I was.

"You! You're supposed to be in California!" He yelled, pushing Blake aside.

I swallowed and gritted my teeth as he walked up to me. "You were fighting my son and you pinned him down! How impressive of you." He continued.

Blake was holding his arm and looking at me worryingly.

"I wonder why you two were fighting. You seemed very fond of him when we spoke. If I didn't know any better I would have assumed you were a member of the villain league yourself." He just kept on going, getting closer and closer with every word.

I backed away and while I did I tried my best to distract Wayne from Blake.

"He must have done something stupid. He always does stupid things, I know how you feel." I gritted my teeth more and balled my fists.

I glanced over at Blake and he only gave me an assuring nod.

I saw a shadow shoot for Wayne, but it was blocked by a blast of wind.

"You really think I'm that stupid?" Wayne yelled as he turned away from me and put his attention on Blake.

Blake shot some more shadows at his father, but they were noticeably weaker than the ones he shot during the broadcast.

"You should have just killed me. But no, you hesitated." Wayne spoke, his tone of voice was so intimidating.

"I thought you hated me. You wanted to get rid of me. So why didn't you when you had the chance."

"I do hate you. With all of my being." Blake said.

"SO WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME?" Wayne screamed. I flinched and Blake looked at me, almost like a reassurance look.

Wayne followed his gaze and smirked a little.

"You still like the girl. Don't you?" He laughed.

"No. I don't. She's a hero and I'm a villain." Blake quickly tried to cover his tracks.

"LIAR!" Wayne laughed even more now.

Blake did everything in his power to stop him from moving toward me. He shot shadow after shadow, and he even tried running at him, but he was pushed down.

I tried to fight him and I got a few hits in, but Wayne ended up grabbing me by the neck.

I squirmed as much as I could, but his grip just got tighter with every movement.

I could feel my airways getting blocked, and my vision started to blur.

"DON'T HURT HER!" Blake yelled. He was trying to push himself off the ground but wind was keeping him down.

"PLEASE!" He begged, his voice cracked.

I fell to the floor and gasped for air, immediately looking at Blake.

He shot me a small smile and I gave him one back as Wayne walked toward him.

He grabbed Blake by the neck with a little bit more struggle than he did with me, but all in all he still did it with ease.

"No." I whispered, mustering up as much strength as I could to get myself up.

"Just kill me." Blake managed to say, and I almost broke down completely.

"If you say so, son." Wayne said.

I couldn't let this happen. I wouldn't let this happen.

Blake glanced over at me and I widened my eyes.

It wasn't a look of sadness or assurance.

No. It was a look that told me he had a plan.

I understood what he meant instantly, and I followed through.

So, I screamed.

_____________________

:) (again, if there are any loose ends you want tied up put them in the comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 6
Alyssa's desire to fit in with the popular crowd at school is making her more unhappy than she realised. Is a tall handsome hostile dark haired boy a...
1.7K 75 36
Kit Folly was just another teenage girl... ...and she still is. To be perfectly clear, she still deals with the ups and downs of her failing grades...
220K 5.3K 33
"We shouldn't be doing this." "I know." Aurelia Moore is the worlds youngest billionaire. Striving to reach her fashion goals and blowing up her bu...
206 38 12
When struggling teenage artist Ella Murphy accidentally draws a mystical symbol in the margins of her book, she is transported to a different world f...