No Control | A Jemi Love Story

By Jonas_Lovato_1D_5SOS

Joe Jonas was your average guy at school besides his love for the field. He knew from a young age that he wan... More

Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episod 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Episode 99
Episode 100
Episode 101
Episode 102
Episode 103
Episode 104
Episode 105
Episode 106
Episode 107
Episode 108 (The End)

Episode 1

1.8K 34 3
By Jonas_Lovato_1D_5SOS

Yes I know another new story but oh well haha!

-----------------------------------------------------

Demi was sat backstage hearing the roar of the crowd as her support act gets the fans pumped for the main show. Her. Demi couldn't deny how happy she was to have made it even after everything has happened to her, it just made her stronger and the fans wanting to be there to support her even more even after months of being away. Her life has been treating her well and couldn't wait to see what the upcoming hear has to offer for her. Demi closes her eyes listening to the crowd and the crowd only seeing if she could judge what kind of crowd she will be playing for tonight and judging by the sounds they are already making they will be a loud one, just want Demi loved.

"Demi?" She hears opening her eyes smiling when she saw one of her best friends and career partner stood in the doorway smiling at her. He walked further into the room sitting down next to her, Demi leaned her head on his shoulder. "You're calm."

"I'm always calm." Demi answers closing her eyes again.

"I don't believe that," He states. "Your usually giddy and running around like a little kid." He laughed to himself but Demi stayed calm. She had to be calm before the show otherwise it wouldn't be as good of a show as she wanted to give her fans, it was also one of the last shows of the tour so the last couple of concerts needed to be great.

"Go away Nick if your gonna be like this."She mumbles Nick laughing again wrapping his arm around her bringing her closer into him. They had been inseparable from the moment that they met on the Camp Rock set even though they didn't have many lines together, Demi found it hard to get on with the guy who played Shane. He never seemed right to Demi and she knew her instincts were right when he was done for rape and murder a couple of years ago. She said to the producers from day one that they needed to replace him. Nick had always been there for her, through all the struggles she faced and now he was still here keeping her company on the tour for the last couple of shows on her tour. They had an announcement for their fans later on in the week and knew that they would be excited about it.

"Demi time for hair and makeup." A man with a clipboard firmly in his hands, Demi opened her eyes giving him a nod and a smile. She kissed Nick's cheek before getting up following the man out of the room. Nick couldn't help but smile.

Demi was soon back to her normal self when she was on stage, the lively girl that everyone loves. She loved being up on stage having the feeling that all the people around her where here for her and nobody else. They paid for the tickets and travelled for some miles just to see her up on the stage singing, it was hard to imagine for Demi. She sang songs of her latest album but also some of her old songs that she knew her fans would love but soon the show was over and she skipped off the stage after bidding farewell to her fans.

"You were amazing as normal!" Nick exclaims giving her a hug, Demi smiles hugging him back even though she felt all sweaty. She knew of all people Nick wouldn't care about that, he had seen her in much worse situations before now.

"Thanks Nick." Demi says pulling away from him looking over at one of the producers when they rushed over.

"What's wrong?" Nick questions seeing the worry on his face.

"Your brother has had an accident, your mother wants you to go home for a couple of days." He explains Nick becoming worried as well as Demi. Nick looks down at Demi who cracks him a small smile Nick knowing that she was going to beg him to go.

"Just go, I'll be fine," Demi reassures. "Let me know how he is though not that I even know which brother." Demi jokes Nick chuckling.

"I'll phone you when I get home." He states kissing her head before rushing off.

------------------------------------------------------

Feedback please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 140 27
••••••••◦•●◉✿𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤: 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙✿◉●•◦•••••••• 𝓐 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵. ...
40.6K 608 30
Just random 5SOS imagines and preferences by me! and from Tumblr and other places. When I get them from other sites I will let you know.
733K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...