y/n fujioka ||haruhi fujioka'...

By Gavi_is_Queen

Please don't copy, repost, or/and steal my work! ------------------------- "Ah, you're both twins. Not identi... More

||Introduction||
||1, Prologue||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71, Epilogue||
||OHSHC as Vines||
||Famous Last Words||
||Announcement||

||8||

9.8K 255 34
By Gavi_is_Queen

{8; The Special Boys' Clinic and Doctor Yabu!}

It was the next morning at Ouran Academy which meant that it was also the day for physical exams. Students from different school buildings began to exit their classrooms to go to their designated clinic for their exams once the woman behind the intercom chimed in.

"We will begin conducting physical examinations shortly. All students please proceed to the clinic in your respective school building." The woman behind the two-way radio instructed.

"So what's the deal with this Formation A thing you guys were talking about? What do they do during physical exams here at Ouran anyway?" Haruhi questioned while walking through the hallway with the Hitachiin twins and Y/n, passing by some other students who were making their way to the clinic.

"I think physical exams here are the same anywhere else, right?" Y/n acknowledged, glancing at the twins for confirmation.

"Correct." Hikaru approved with a small tug on his lips. "It's no different than a physical exam you'd get at any other school."

"Yeah, why would a physical exam be any different for us just because we're rich?" Kaoru asked, looking back at the two sisters.

Haruhi let out a small chuckle as the four of them stopped in front of two doors that were labeled as 'School Infirmary Room One'. "You're right. I didn't think about it that way." She placed her hand on the door handle and pulled it down, opening the door to the school infirmary.

"Welcome, students!"

Y/n and Haruhi let out a groan mixed with a gasp at the sight of what's inside the clinic. Inside the infirmary was a line of doctors and nurses standing across one another.

"But what... What is all this?" Haruhi examined with her shoulders slouched inconsiderably.

"Just another physical exam." Hikaru apprized, walking passed the two sisters with his hands in his pockets.

Kaoru followed his brother into the infirmary, his hands also resting in the pockets of his dress pants. "The usual."

Y/n and Haruhi raised an eyebrow at the twins' altercation. "The usual?" They repeated, wandering into the clinic.

Y/n leaned closer towards Haruhi, stopping their movements. "Do you think we have a chance to run away and get out of here?" She whispered.

"I think it's a little too late, Y/n..." Haruhi mumbled and softly grabbed her sister by the arm. "Let's just get this over with." She sighed and they continued their way into the school clinic.

"Excuse me, Hitachiin Brothers. Please follow me this way to have your height measured." A nurse spoke, bowing towards the twins along with another nurse.

"Sure thing." The twins acceded, following the two nurses.

"Mr. Fujioka, Ms. Fujioka," a nurse with short, burgundy brown hair appeared next to the two siblings, "I'm your nurse for the physical exams this afternoon." The nurse smiled kindly, holding two clipboards in her hand.

"Okay." Y/n and Haruhi accustomed with a somewhat, timid tone.

"Please, come this way." The nurse advised, guiding the fraternal twins to where they needed to go.

While passing by other students, they catch notice of Mori and Honey wearing doctor costumes. A small group of girls were surrounding them with admiring smiles and comments.

'Are you serious right now? That's the best idea they could come up with?' Y/n contemplated with an insignificant expression flashing on her face.

Once the two third year students caught Haruhi and Y/n's attention, they both brought their index finger to their lips in an action of telling them to be quiet and to not tell anyone.

"They're so obvious." Y/n and Haruhi mumbled while sweat dropping, their brown eyes still locked on Mori and Honey as they stopped walking.

"I've got those two for backup just in case something happens." Kyoya informed, showing up next to Haruhi.

"But why are they in doctor disguises?" Haruhi catechized, glimpsing at the boy with black hair and glasses.

"And what do you mean by 'just in case something happens'?" Y/n furthered, an eyebrow aimed upwards.

"They're just helping set the mood. Disguises make our operation feel like a real espionage mission." Kyoya contested, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose with the help of his index finger and middle finger. "And we never know if something will comes up."

'But what could possibly happen during a physical exam? It's just an exam!' Y/n speculated, her eyebrow faintly jerking.

"Wow, Miss Shiramine."

Y/n and Haruhi rotated their attention to three nurses and a doctor standing near a female student, who resembled to be a bit overweight, standing on a body scale.

"You've lost two whole kilograms since this time last year." The doctor enlightened with a gratified expression.

The three nurses smiled and clapped, showing their support to the young woman.

"That's so good to hear! I thought for sure I was heavier!" The girl excitedly believed, a big, cheerful grin on her lips.

"Not at all. Keep it up and you'll be even healthier next year. Good work." The doctor motivated with a small smile.

"Don't you think it's weird that these doctors are all so jovial and nice?" Haruhi asked, making Y/n nod in agreement.

"They're chosen by the school's chairman. This may be a school, but it's also a business." Kyoya prompted collectedly. "Therefore, he wants to keep the students happy. After all, most of the students that attend Ouran Academy come from prominent families that have their own private doctors at home. So, this is just a formality."

'These damn rich people.' The Fujioka sisters judged with a pointless definition, walking away from Kyoya and the two third years that were wearing a doctors apparel, following their nurse for the afternoon.

"Hitachiin brothers, would you please come with me? We're ready to do your chest measurements." A nurse settled with a closed eyed smile. "You can use the area behind this curtain to undress." She motioned her hand towards the unoccupied yellow curtain.

"Doesn't matter to me." Hikaru stated, taking off his white, dress shirt since his true blue-purple colored blazer was already taken off. A crowd of girls were standing in front of the pair of twins to witness their chest measurements.

"We're not shy. Who needs a curtain? Kaoru followed his brothers lead in taking off his white, buttoned up uniform shirt.

The girls around them squealed and blushed at Hikaru and Kaoru's bare torso, some of them waving their handkerchiefs in the air at the scene in front of them.

"Oh my god." Y/n muttered, a indistinct blush on her cheeks at the twins' boldness, slightly sweat dropping. "At least they're giving the girls some entertainment during this exam..."

"See, Haruhi and Y/n. A rather impressive turnout today. Physical exam day is quite popular with the ladies." Kyoya stated with a closed eyed smirk, holding his black notebook under his arm while standing behind the Fujioka siblings.

"Yeah, I bet." Y/n commented in accord, her brown eyes mildly widening.

"I won't allow it. It's just not fair." Hikaru began softly, getting closer to his brother. "I won't let those doctors touch you, Kaoru."

"What are you talking about?" Kaoru asked with a gentle chuckle, his amber eyes blocked off by his closed eyelids. "You don't seem to have a problem touching me when we play doctor at home. I can't get you to stop tickling me and toying with my body."

While the girls surrounding the identical twins squealed in delight, Y/n's brown eyes were kept wide open and her jaw dropped. "What the hell...?" She slowly muttered at the encounter in front of her.

"Come on, Haru-Chan, this way." Honey primed while he and Mori pushed the short, brown haired girl forward. They forced Haruhi into a curtain, leaving Y/n and Kyoya together.

"What are you guys planning?" Y/n sighed, enclosing her repulsion at the twins' previous actions, glancing up at Kyoya who was statured next to her.

"You'll find out eventually." He replied simply, a small smirk evident on his lips, his brownish-grey eyes hiding behind the bright glare of his glasses.

"That doesn't answer much." Y/n pursed her lips faintly as she stared up at the second year student.

"Mr. Fujioka, it's time for us to take your chest measurements." A nurse called out to the curtain that Haruhi was behind, the crowd of girls moving to stand near it. "Once you've finished disrobing, would you please come with me?"

Y/n's eyes widened in slight dread. "Crap-"

"Don't alarm yourself, Y/n. Tamaki's got it undercover." Kyoya disclosed to the girl before she would panic and rush to her sisters aid. Y/n noticed that the small smirk was still visible on his lip. Her shoulders were still somewhat tense, but she stayed where she was standing.

"Mr. Fujioka, are you ready to be measured now?" The nurse asked from the opposite side of the yellow curtain than where Haruhi was. The female students gazed intensely at the curtain Haruhi was behind.

"Yes." The yellow curtain abruptly opened, revealing the familiar head of brown hair. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

But it wasn't Haruhi Fujioka standing in the forefront of the crowd of girls. It was none other than Tamaki Suoh. He was hiding his luminous, blond hair behind a dark brown wig, his torso was exposed, and his violet-lilac eyes were unmistakably obvious.

Y/n sweat dropped, not knowing whether to be humiliated for the poor guy or to laugh at his stupidity. "What an idiot..."

The girls that were waiting to see Haruhi's bare chest sweat dropped at the sight of Tamaki. One-by-one commenting on the matter.

"Wait, that's Tamaki."

"There's no denying it. That's definitely Tamaki."

"Is he cosplaying as Haruhi?"

"What's going on? Is he trying to be funny?"

Y/n was honestly feeling embarrassed for Tamaki, hiding her face in her hands, tilting her head downwards as she muffled her laughs of unease and halfhearted humor. "What an idiotic idea..."

The twins laughed hysterically, tears spilling out of their eyes in amusement. "I can't believe he actually did it!" Hikaru exclaimed, catching his breath from the amount of laughter he was building.

"They recognized him! I told you they'd see through it!" Kaoru roared in hilarity, moving his fist up and down.

Tamaki ripped the brown wig off his head and threw it to the ground at what the twins said, the laughter of the other girls sounded through the clinic.

He grabbed Hikaru by the neck, pulling him closer. "You jerks! You said there was no way the girls would be able to tell it was me!" He yelled, a faint blush of embarrassment covering his cheeks.

"It's payback for calling us the homosexual supporting cast!" Hikaru's words sounded strangled due to Tamaki holding his throat, his hands were held up in defense.

Y/n removed her hands from her face, catching her breath as she let out another laugh before calming herself down.

"You even humiliated me in front of Y/n! She was laughing at me!" Tamaki cried as he pointed his finger at the said girl, who was still quietly chuckling.

The laughter continues from the girls around Tamaki, finding the situation humorous, and not knowing that it was a plan to hide Haruhi's real gender. The blond haired boy went back to peak inside the curtain that Haruhi was still behind, soon letting out a scared scream.

"Follow me, Y/n." Kyoya said, walking to where Haruhi was. The said girl shrugged and followed Kyoya.

They both entered the changing stall, their eyes looking down at Haruhi's slumped body language. The young man with glasses placed his hand on Haruhi's shoulder to get her attention. "Haruhi, ready?" He asked as he placed his hand on his hip. "I went ahead and set up a separate room for you and Y/n. A special boys' clinic and I have a doctor standing by sworn to secrecy."

"It turns out the doctors here today are all on staff at one of Kyoya-Senpai's family's hospitals." Hikaru informed with a bored expression, him, his brother, Honey, and Mori were now wearing their school uniform.

"Would've been nice if you'd said something to us earlier." Kaoru commented, him and Hikaru shrugging their hands out.

"I had to get my revenge too." Kyoya ingrained, showing the twins a false, closed eyed smile. "I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm supporting cast, homosexual or otherwise."

Outside of the curtain was Tamaki as pale as a ghost, surrounded by female students. Tears were flowing down his cheeks and it looked like he was slowly disappearing.

"Is there something wrong?" One of the girls questioned with a small smile, glancing up at Tamaki.

"Check it out. Tamaki is eroding away."

"Oh, wow."

"Haruhi is...angry with me." The destroyed, blond haired boy whispered under his breath, gazing off into the distance in a dazed trance.

The two sisters were led to two different room clinics by Kyoya, the twins, Mori, and Honey. They both entered their individual rooms after knocking on the door and being granted permission to enter. After that, the five hosts walked away to let the Fujioka siblings finish their physical exam.

"Hello, Ms. Fujioka," the female doctor greeted politely, turning herself around on her chair to look at Y/n, "you may go behind that curtain and disrobe." She smiled and turned back to her desk.

Y/n nodded. "Sure." She followed the doctors directions and went behind the yellow curtain. She swung close the drape and began to change out of her uniform.

She unbuttoned her blazer and dislodged it from her body. She hung it on a clothing hanger that was on the wall and undid her tie, resting it on the tip of the hanger. She unfastened the two top buttons of her white, dress shirt, revealing a sliver of the top part of her black bra. Y/n was about to untuck her uniform shirt from her true blue-purple colored skirt, but came to a halt when she heard the doors to her clinic abruptly open.

"Y/n!" Tamaki, the twins, and Honey yelled out her name desperately.

Y/n jumped at the action of the door slamming open and the loud call of her name. She then quietly groaned and exited the curtain she was behind, thanking herself for not fully unbuttoning her white, dress shirt.

Her brown eyes connected with the Host Club members, that didn't include her sister. "Seriously?" She asked blankly as she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling slightly annoyed that they can't leave her alone for her physical exam. "What are you guys even-"

"She's okay!" The twins exclaimed in relief.

Y/n looked at them in confusion, an eyebrow raised. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I-"

"Haruhi!" Tamaki, the twins, and Honey called in panic.

"Haruhi-"

"No time to explain! Come on!" Hikaru interrupted Y/n, grabbing her by the arm, and dragging her out of the room.

They all entered the clinic that Haruhi was in, it was also right next to Y/n's room. They rushed to the curtain and looked through it. Their eyes caught a middle aged man holding his hand up to Haruhi's mouth. Haruhi was holding her white, dress shirt up to her chest since she was just wearing her pale pink, loose tank top and her black dress pants.

"Haruhi!" Y/n and Tamaki called her name frantically.

"Tama-Chan kick!" Tamaki exclaimed while jumping into the air and kicking the man away from Haruhi, making the said man hit the wall.

Y/n ran over to Haruhi and pulled her into her arms. "Are you okay? Did he do anything?" She quizzed, slightly frightened at what she witnessed.

"One. Good looks that attract the public eye." The twins began, standing behind the Fujioka siblings, hardening their amber eyes towards the man on the floor.

"Two. More wealth than you can imagine." Kyoya continued, a shadow casting over his body as his hands rested in his pockets, his back leaning against the wall.

"Three. A chivalry that will never be able to overlook-"

"-the hideous wickedness of this world." Honey finished off Mori's sentence with a solid gaze.

Tamaki placed his white uniform shirt on top of Haruhi's head. "That's what makes up the Ouran Host Club!"

"We're here, watch out!"

The man whimpered and trembled. "Please don't hurt me! Spare me my life!" He bowed down, bringing his hands in front of his head.

Y/n and Haruhi looked at the members of the Host Club then at each other, Haruhi still being held in Y/n's arms.

"I'm a doctor." The man began calmly, his eyes disheartened. "I have a small emergency medical clinic that I run in the next town over. My name is Yabu."

"Did he say his name's Yabu?" Hikaru questioned directly, his hands in his pockets.

"That's crazy." Kaoru criticized with his hands also in his pockets. "What a terrible name for a doctor."

"Unless you're a quack." The twins concluded and glanced at each other, earning themselves a nudge from Y/n as a way of saying that now is not the time.

"Shut up." She told them in a quiet, yet stern tone.

"I know, I'm here because I was hoping to see my daughter. My wife left me last month and took my daughter with her. But I know that she attends school here." The doctor explained evenly, his knees still on the floor.

"I don't mean to pry or anything, but why did your wife and daughter leave you?" Haruhi asked in a curious voice.

"Well, you see...," Doctor Yabu shared his story about why his daughter and wife left him. Allegedly, he had too many debts and that led to him losing a great amount of money and his wife and daughter got tired of it, so they decided to leave. "And that was it. They left me forever. I know I'm terrible at managing our money, and I can't say no to anybody. I don't blame them for being tired of constantly living in debt. But I wanted to see my daughter one more time so I came here. After being pelted by rain and wandering the streets, I finally made it to your school. Once I entered, I was mistaken for a doctor here to examine students."

"Well, of course, you're wearing a lab coat." Hikaru stated with a blank expression. The only one that seemed to be in tears by the doctors story was Tamaki. The others were just blankly staring down at the said doctor.

"Anyone would mistake you." Kaoru joined after his brother.

"And then it happened." Doctor Yabu continued to explain the incident with the female student from earlier. "When I tried to ask her about my daughter, the girl started screaming and before I knew it, there were all kinds of people chasing me!" He cried out, his hand clenched into a fist and he brought it up to his eyes.

"That's so tragic!" Tamaki cried along with the doctor, moving to kneel in front of the man.

"Doctor Yabu, I think you may have the wrong place." Kyoya claimed, catching the said mans attention. "Are you looking for Ourin Public High School?"

"Yeah, that's right." The doctor confirmed, calming down his tears.

"I figured that might be the case." Kyoya initiated in a matter-of-fact tone. "This is Ouran Academy, a private institution. Your daughter doesn't go to school here."

Doctor Yabu's face paled as he let out a quiet gasp, a look of horror coming upon his facial features at Kyoya's contention.

"Man, that's pretty sad. You don't even know what school your daughter goes to?" Hikaru questioned, practically rubbing salt into the wound.

"I bet your relationship is messed up because you don't pay attention to her, not because of some stupid debt." Kaoru completed, staring down at the doctor.

"Wow, Kyo-Chan! I'm impressed that you figured out he had the wrong school." Honey praised, looking up at the said boy with glasses.

"Well, there's no way the daughter of such a small-time doctor would ever be able to get into Ouran Academy." Kyoya declared smoothly, earning himself a look from Haruhi and Y/n.

"Kyoya, would you please find a map of all the public schools in this area?" Tamaki inaugurated resolutely. "I'd like to help this man find his daughter."

"Hm. Whatever you say." Kyoya ensured, walking away to do what Tamaki asked.

- - - -

After helping the man find a map of all the public schools in the area, Doctor Yabu left Ouran Academy and went to go find his daughter in another school. The Host Club watched from Haruhi's infirmary private room, opened window.

"Are you sure about this?" Hikaru asked uncertainly.

"After all, even if he does manage to find his daughter, there's no guarantee she'll want to speak to him." Kaoru stated in a down-to-earth tone.

"Well then, that's something he'll have to find out for himself." Tamaki remarked, staring out the window at Doctor Yabu.

After a couple of moments, Haruhi opened her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry about this you guys, but could you please leave?" She asked, making the hosts gasp and flinch away from her and her sister.

"Haruhi, are you still angry with me? You're not thinking of quitting the Host Club and taking Y/n with you, are you?" Tamaki inquired uncontrollably, glancing at Haruhi with distraught and nervous eyes.

Y/n and Haruhi laughed at Tamaki's behavior. "Don't be stupid, Senpai." Haruhi pointed out as she and Y/n turned their head to look at the blond haired boy.

"Haruhi just needs to finish her physical exam." Y/n explained with a small smile. "And so do I."

"Yeah, but as a male student for me, of course." Haruhi smiled, holding the white, dress shirt that Tamaki gave her that was hung over her shoulders.

Tamaki stammered, containing his happiness as the other hosts smiled at Haruhi and Y/n.

"Uh, but let me explain." Haruhi started quickly. "I'm not doing this 'cause you're bribing us with food. I'm doing it so Y/n and I can pay back our debt." She showed them a closed eyed smile.

Tamaki blushed and suddenly jumped at Haruhi, Y/n instantly taking a step back away from him. "You're so cute, Haruhi! I can see right through you! I know you and Y/n are just after that fancy tuna, but it's so cute-"

"Cut it out, Senpai!" Haruhi exclaimed, struggling to get away from Tamaki. "Hey! Don't touch me there!"

"Pervert!" Y/n blurted out loudly, pointing her index finger at Tamaki.

"Red card!" The twins proclaimed at the same time as Y/n.

Hikaru began to speak, standing beside Y/n on one side while Kaoru stood on the other side of her. "Looks like Tamaki-Senpai-"

"-is the real pervert!" Kaoru finished with a spirited smirk.

"Who cares? Would you guys just get out of here!" Haruhi yelled at them, making them all stop fooling around, and leave Haruhi's clinic.

Y/n stood in front of her clinic door, the Host Club standing behind her. She turned around to look at each of the members, her hand resting on the door handle.

"Guess I should continue with mine." Y/n sighed and looked up at them. "Oh, and thanks for making sure that nothing happened to Haruhi and I. It's nice to know that you guys care." She smiled and turned away before they could react, opening the door to her clinic. "See you guys after my physical exam!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let's hope that Doctor Yabu found his daughter😳
"See you then!"

Posted on: December 15th, 2020.
Edited on: August 1st, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.4K 77
Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of white, and vibrant pupils. The two prin...
2.6K 98 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Hi I'm Y/n" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Us three against the world!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I promise to marry you guys wh...
164K 4.9K 23
Shiraishi Miyuki is the 10th Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps. As a child, she was found by Ubuyashiki Kagaya on a cold winter night with no memori...
115K 3.5K 11
{#8 IN LOKE X READER} The lost of a friend can change a person. After (Y/N) lost the only person she ever trusted- the only person she ever loved, it...