La Cama

By Lunay746

Yo lo que te quiero es ver Pa' bellaquear contigo Dejar tus sábanas mojadas Practicar to'as las pose' conti... More

🅒🅐🅢🅣
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 4
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 7
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 8
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 9
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 10 ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 12⚠️⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 13
N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡
NICKI MINAJ BARBIES!!
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 16
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 18
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 19
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 22
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24
Chapter 25

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5

393 78 56
By Lunay746

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➎

Brielle's pov
I woke up early today and did my morning routine then took a mirror selfie. I posted it and started replying to comments.

⚫⚫⚪
♥️💬↗️
Liked by arianagrande,jadenhossler,joelpimentel,M.Î. and 1,271,471 others
Bri_Elle: Good morning!

View all 274,823 comments

User12: Buenos dias amorrr

User37: She still looks good even when she's literally half awake😍

Brycehall✅:Damn I can't stop looking at 'em😂
↪️Stop looking at my tits mf😤
↩️Make me
↪️I'mma whack your ass the minute I see you

Jadenhossler ✅: The poor girl looks like she just got off cloud 9 and is too exhausted 🤣
↪️AHH FUCK YOU!
↩️Language Brie
↪️It's like you tiktok pips are in the mood of getting on my nerves today😤

User3: Bryelle or Jadelle??🤔

User5: She's too perfect

Joelpimentel ✅: That doll?🙄
↪️I'm still a baby
↩️Grow up😪
↪️Joey if you have nothing good to comment then fuck outta my comments. Same goes for @brycehall and @jadenhossler

User13: Flawless queen

Ianndior: Cute but she's a good girl whose favorite things are bad.
↪️Iann I fucking hate you!
↩️I hate you more Brie
Brycehall: Sorry Brie😭😂
↪️Making y'all horny and making you smile are my two favorite things🤭
↩️We were just JOKING!!!
Brycehall ✅: Damn you wanna get us KILLED!!
↪️Haha now fuck outta my comments 😎

User7:This was too entertaining. We got Bryelle, Jadelle, Briann and Joelle. Shit just keeps getting SwEeT!

I logged out while laughing then went and took a shower. I finished and dressed then went downstairs.

"Buenos dias abuela" I said as i stepped in the living room.

"Buenos dias, where are you going so early in the morning?"

"Luis is shooting the music video for his new single Despacito and he asked me to be in it. I'm heading there right now"

"On an empty stomach?"

"I'll have food on my way there"

"No, first have your breakfast then leave"

"I can't afford to be late abuela" I said and she didn't give in then I decided to just do as she says. I might be stubborn but I took after her and she always gets the better of now.

"Fine I'll have my breakfast" I said and took a seat then she went to the kitchen and brought a plate of tacos and a glass of juice.

"Eat everything up" She sternly said and I did as told.

"Mom's still asleep so when she wakes up please make sure she has her medicine" I said as I ate as fast as I could.

"I'll make sure that happens and take it easy. You might get chocked"

..........
"I'm done, can i leave now?"

"Si"

"Thanks and tell mom I'll come check up on her when I'm back later on"

"Okay and have a great day" She said and I couldn't help but smile then I went out and got in my car.

I drove to La Perla and after about half an hour I arrived.

Luis chose an amazing place to shoot the mv. Puerto Rico is an amazing place and I love how he wants to show the historical sites
I agreed to be in this mv despite my busy schedule because this song is really reflecting on our country and we're gonna show them how we do it down in Puerto Rico. I heard the song is Fuego.

I got out of my car and walked up to where everyone was. The place was lively and people were dancing, there was music and the set was just devine. I spotted Luis and Ramón, better known as Daddy Yankee and went over to them.

"Brielle" Luis enthusiastically said and hugged me.

"Hello" I said as we parted and gave Ramón a brief hug.

"How are you" he asked.

"All good and you?"

"I'm fine. Damn this place looks amazing, it's the best place to shoot this mv" I said as I stared at the place tryna sink in the beautiful view.

"Yeah. We're about to start shooting so you should go get ready. Juana!" He called out and some woman came "Brielle is here, go get her ready" He told her.

"Hello" She said.

"Hey"

"Follow me" She said and we went to a dressing room. I was given my outfit and I changed then the crew did my hair and makeup and I was ready.

"You look amazing" One of the girls said.

"Thank you" I said and got called.

Luis was done with his part and it was now down to me. I went out and the director explained what I should do then we got the first part over and done with. All I had to do was walk from here to there and kinda act like some diva.

We went to the second scene and I had no practice so it's simply freestyling (video above 01:58 - 02:22). I'm not a dancer but I can shake my ass abit and move my waist. We finished up with that and shot some more.

7 hours later
We were doing the last scenes and I was really enjoying myself. The dancing and stuff then the mv came to an end then we all sang.

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito
Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito (eh-oh)
Hasta provocar tus gritos (eh-oh)
Y que olvides tu apellido
Despacito

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" We all yelled after we finished singing.

"That was amazing" I said and hugged Luis.

"Extremely" He said and we parted.

We all talked and danced for some time just having fun with everyone then it was time for me to leave because mom has a tendency of getting worried if I don't get home before 8 and it's currently 6pm.

"Luis, I had fun today but I need to get going now"

"Thanks so much for being part of my music video" He said and we hugged then I bid farewell to everyone. I got into my car and drove home.

At home
I arrived and went inside. I went to my room and took a shower then changed. I got my phone and checked the time and it's currently 7:23pm. I went downstairs and noticed no one is home.

"I wonder where they've gone" I mumbled to myself then got my phone and texted abuela.

"Wow so now I'm home alone" I said to myself and got my Bugatti car keys and went to the garage. I got in and started the engine then drove off.

I figured since I'm alone and I'm certainly not in the mood to cook then it's better I go have dinner at some restaurant. I'm sure you're wondering why I didn't just order takeaway, the reason is quite simple. I don't wanna eat cold food.

I was driving while jamming to Si O No. Anitta and Maluma really hit it with this song.

Se quiser jogar, vem
Mas tem que arriscar, vem
Vai ser sim ou não, ou não
Ou não, não

I pulled up in the parking lot of my favorite restaurant and went in. I took a seat and started looking at the menu. Suddenly I felt the need to use the bathroom, I know it's kinda unusual. I got up and went to the bathroom then did my business and got out. My phone vibrated and I got it from my pocket.

My whole attention was at my phone and not ahead then I bumped into some guy and literally thought I'd find my dumb ass on the ground but he caught me right on time.

"You!" We both exclaimed.

.......................................................

Who could it possibly be?
What could Juan Carlos be planning?
Any guesses¿?¿?¿

.....................................................

Hello!

Sorry for the late update.
Yesterday my best friend showed up around 8am and I was in dream land. My mom woke me up and told me Alexandria is in the living room and I was in disbelief, mainly because she's ever lying saying she'll come. We stay far from each other.
I took a quick shower and we headed out, we had so much fun and stuff. I left at 9am and went back home at 7pm😂 mom was kinda upset but didn't show it because Alexa is her fav.

I'll update tomorrow
😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 6.4K 38
What happens when the 7, Stolls, Katie, Clarisse, Chris, Nico, Will, Thalia, Grover, Rachel, Malcolm, Calypso, and Reyna travel back in time to befor...
14.4K 230 15
~FINISHED~ *ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ* ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ! ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ... ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. 🥇 #1 in #skimbleshanks 16/03/23 🥇 #1 in #cats2019 16/03/23 🥈...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
33K 2K 39
Two personalities from different worlds. Can the troubled pasts that brought them to the same place bring them LOVE? Can love endure their troubled p...