Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Disposable Father (nsfw)

17K 338 1K
By girls_are_gods

(A/n: Me being a switch I couldn't just bring myself to write y/n as a bottom for this chapter so it takes a turn. Since our lovely Toga is the bottom in this chapter when (title) comes out it means what you would like Toga to refer to you as. Ex. Ma'am, Miss, Master, Goddess, Mistress, Mommy, etc. Whatever you want.
There's also
-discussion of safewords but not used (in the ending)
-Blood
-A bit of knifeplay
-Biting
-Mirrors
-Not sure if it need to be mentioned but just in case your insecurities (mostly physical)
-And well there's a dead body. NOT DOING THE DIRTY. Just to make that clear its just there in the corner lmao.
Also this was inspired by an audio made by a certain person I'm gonna guess most of y'all know who...and not related to the chapter but if you know where the picture above is from...well we're both going to hell so see you there✌)

Y/n's p.o.v.

After watching Toga stab Endeavor violently for a hour or so she stops.

"That was loads of fun!" Shes says covered in blood. She walks up to me and Dabi.

He sighs with relief, "You don't know how fucking long I've wanted to watch that."

Toga licks off the blood from her knife as she looks at me.

I panic, "Stop looking at me!" I turn her to Dabi.

"What?" She says confusingly.

Why was that so hot!?

"Nothing just don't look at me." I still hold her back.

She feels so comfy...

I look up, "um...Dabi can you..uh.." I say nervously.

"Leave? Alright I've had my fun but we'll have to talk about my disposable father later on." He points to the body reeking of blood as he walks off.

Toga turns around, "Whats wrong?"

I hug her tightly. She looks at me still a bit confused.

"Stop its embarrassing."

"How is it embarrassing my lovely dark angel?"

"...well I...love you a lot and I...I got the urge to hug you a lot and I don't know what to do."

"You...don't know how to hug?"

"No," I sigh, "I mean like...y'know how I said I don't know how to talk about feelings?"

"Yea."

"Well when I feel something I try to  express it but I don't know how to express it either so my feelings just get jumbled up in me and becomes a mess...so if I want to hug you right now I'm mixed with both the feeling of...loving you so much and s-scared of bothering you and getting you mad."

She gets a confused face, "Why would you be scared? The knife?"

"No the knife was kinda- well actually really hot..." I see her smiling and I get red, "But thats not the point! I got scared because when I was younger and I tried hugging my mother she would just smack me away and yell at me for hugging her so I just never hugged anyone else so when I initiate a hug with you I feel like you'll react the same and...well I don't want to upset you."

I step away from her but she pulls me back into her arms, "Beautiful darling," She lifts my head to look at my eyes, "I love you. I'm not like your mother. I will never be upset with you." She gives my a kiss, "Come here." She grabs my hand and sits down on the chair, "Sit." She sits me on her lap facing her. I place all my weight on my leg. "Don't do that sweetheart I want you to sit on my lap." She lifts my legs beside her.

"B-"

"You're not going to crush my legs darling." She gives me a kiss, "You don't have to be insecure about it. Just relax." She gives me another kiss. She goes down my neck "Show me what you're insecure of I want kiss them." She looks up at me, "I've said it before but I want to remind you. Every part of you is perfect. Inside," She kisses my lips, "and out." She grabs my thighs as I look at her. My heart fills with my love for her.

She starts by kissing my forearms carefully to not hurt me. Then she kisses every insecurity of mine that I told her. She leaves blood stains on my body from Endeavor's blood. Normally I wouldn't want a hero's blood on me but I'm proud of what we did.

"Let's go over here." She picks me up and we turn to the corner from the back of the basement, "Look we got a big mirror."

"Yea?" I look confused.

"Let's sit down here but first," She unbuttons her blood stained cardigan and takes off her shirt. Caught by surprise my face turns red but don't look away. "Lets take off our clothes."

I snap back to reality, "N-naked? Why?"

"Just listen sweet dark angel." I do as she says."Now sit down in front of me." We sit on the ground facing the mirror. Her legs intertwine with mine making them open. She kisses my neck from behind and goes up my neck to my ear, "I want you to look at yourself as you touch yourself," She kisses my neck, "But can you do it or do your forearms hurt?"

"I-I can do it."

"Mm good. Now look at yourself in the mirror," She guides my hand in between my legs, "Do what makes you feel good. Look at the parts your insecure about while you do it. I want you to learn to love them because you're so gorgeous pup," She looks at the mess she made on me with the blood by touching me, "Especially with all this blood." She smiles. She grabs my throat with one hand as she kisses my shoulder and the other hand squeezes my breasts.

"Ah...Toga."

"Keep looking at yourself bunny don't look away when you see somthing you don't like. I like it." She bites my shoulder and I feel blood coming out.

"Ah..." I whimper in pain.

"Shh its okay bunny just keep looking at your beautiful body." She sucks on the bite and gives me a bloody smile, "You taste so wonderful too bunny." She grabs my hips, "Just like every other part of you. " She gives me a kiss. I let out small moans into her mouth. "The sounds you make sound so cute pup. Your whimpers and moans just make me want you more," She holds me tighter as she kinda grinds against me, "But this is about you so tell me what you want pup." I don't respond to her. "C'mon bunny what do you want? I won't know how to make you feel good until you tell me." She sucks on the bite more.

I really can't help it anymore.

I turn around to kiss her and we fall back. I end up being on top of her.

"Oh so you wanna top? Okay." She smiles her mouth stained with blood.

Fuck she looks so beautiful.

"You're going to call me (title)."

She giggles with lust,"You're staring an awful lot pup," She looks down,  "And you're still touching yourself! Are you sure don't want to call me (title)?" She kisses my lips as she tries to touch me, but I grab her hand taking it away from me and placing it between her legs. "You're acting different today pup." She starts to rub herself, "Mm I like it." I kiss her as I look down at her. Her body below me just so perfect to admire. "Are you sure you want to be on top? It looks like you're already so needy for me to touch you, and it's going to take more then this to make me call you (title)." She says teasingly.

I take my hand away from myself and grab her by her jaw, "Open your mouth." She does as I say with a smile. "Get them wet so I can play with you and use you."

She laughs and gets them wet like I said.

I wanna do something for her. I wanna admire her. I want to feel every part of her.

I take my fingers out of her mouth and start to touch her and she lets out her beautiful moans.

God she drives me crazy with those sounds.

I can barely stop myself from rubbing myself against her thigh.

"Ah...poor pup...fuck...still so needy." She moans,  "Look...get that box...fuck." I look at the box she points to and open it. "Lets use something more then just our hands yea?" She smiles at me with joy. She grabs a vibrator and sets it between us. I give her a kiss as I turn it on.  "Ah fuck yes." She moans into my mouth.

I would do anything to just listen to her moans.

Suddenly I feel the cold blade of her knife against my throat.

She smile when I notice, "You're such a good pet for me." She manages to push me down to the floor.

She's fighting for dominance? Alright then.

I grab her wrist and get her to let go of her knife then push her against the floor pinning her down.

"You're going to be my good pet for right now, kitten."

Still having the vibrator between us she moans from pleasure, "Mm you're my good pup," She smiles  looking back at me, "and I'm your good kitten." Her attempts of laughing turn into cute desperate moans. I put the setting from the toy higher and Toga's moans get louder.

"Shh quiet down kitten people will hear us," I give her a kiss, "And we can't let people find out what we're doing. No I want to keep you for myself." I look up from Toga, "Plus we got a dead body here," I look back at Toga, "And you have his blood all over." I touch all of her body with my hands feeling the blood, "I'm kinda jealous it isn't my blood you have on."

"I'll...fuck..I'll have your blood on me pup." She says it more obedient as she starts to suck on the bite from earlier.

"Mm..yes..if you keep it up you won't last longer kitten." I grab her thighs, "You're already shaking kitten. The blood will only make you...fuck..cum before I can," I lift her face making her look at me, "And you did say this was about me...don't you think I should cum first? Hm? Don't you want to be my good kitten?"

Her eyes look at me with such desperation, "Yes, yes I want to be your good kitten. Please tell me how I can be your good kitten." She pleads to me.

Her expression, the sounds she makes, her body, every part of her is so fucking wonderful.

I get her in all fours and take out a harness from the box and put it on.

"You look so cute with that on pup. Blood dripping from you, your injuries from the burns, they're all so wonderful on your body." Toga says with so much joy I can see it in her eyes.

I grab the strapon and put it in the harness, "Make it wet for me kitten." She smiles up to me as she does it.  "Good kitten." By the time I take it out of her mouth it's so wet that its dripping with drool. "Turn around for me. I want to be the one who makes you cum today."

"If you do it hard enough you'll cum too!" She says it desperately looking behind to see me, "It's one of those that goes inside of that cute naughty pussy of yours, so please go hard so you can cum. You'll try fucking me but it will only make you cum because you're my slutty pet and you can't help yourself from doing so. Then I'm going to taste you. I want to taste you so bad!" She gets a desperate look on her face to go with her tone. I place it inside and start off at a normal pace. "A-ahh.. mm yes thats so good..yea..I bet you can feel too." She moans with a smile on her face. I look down to her waist.

Its so small my hands fit so perfectly.

I go faster. I see Toga's hands ball up.

"That feels...so good bunny...ah..you should..fuck...top me more often!" She says it joyfully.

I stop for a while.

If I keep going I'll cum too soon. Oh fuck but I can't help it Toga looks so good beneath me.

"W-Why'd you stop?" She looks at me desperately.

"I'm making you say (title). I won't go until you say it kitten."

She whimpers, "Fine you made me. I want more (title). Please give me more." She looks up at me, "Please give your horny kitten more (title)."

"Aw you're begging? I thought it was going to take more then me being on top? Wasn't that what you said? Hm kitten?"

"Yes and I was wrong. I'm begging for you. That's how much I want it so please keep fucking me (title)."

I can't say no to her.

I put it back in and go more faster. She continues to moan and the sounds make me closer to the edge.

"Fuck..." I try to hold it in but instead I stop.

"Why'd you stop again? I want you to fuck me more. Please I want you (title). I want more of you. Please give me more so we can cum together." I turn her over so she lays on her back and I continue. "Ahh bunny yes keep going...yes." I see her body cover and mixed with blood and our own wetness. Her nipples so hard. I pinch them and play around with them making Toga let out louder moans.

Such a beautiful sound. I want to keep hearing them.

"Toga...ahh..here hold it against me." I hand her the knife.

"Mm pup you...mm like it when I put it against you? What a kinky little pup I..fuck..mm..have." She tries to laugh but moans come out instead. "Mm bunny I'm close...cum with me. Please cum with me!" She begs. I keep going as we both cum. I feel Toga's thighs shake as we do. It drips from our thighs. "Let me clean you up. Let me be your good kitten."  She sucks on the strapon. The sight of her doing it looks so wonderful. She giggles to herself, "Mm no wonder you're a good pet. I taste so good," She takes it off and sucks on the side that was in me, "and you do too!" She smiles. "Here." She lays me down and places her legs beside my head, "Lets clean each other off." She licks between my legs as I do to her too. Both of still sensitive and tired. She still tries to fight for dominance by seeing who can make the other cum again first. We suck on each others clits and moan. We try to keep it down but find it hard. At last she begs again, "Okay, okay...fuck please...let me cum (title). Don't stop please. Please..." She says it tiredly.

"Go ahead." I feel her cum. Her legs to weak beside my head. She rolls off of me as we finish. We lay on the ground. Toga still shaking a bit so I bring her to my arms and hold her close. "You were so wonderful pup. I didn't know you could do that." She smiles, "We should do it more."

We tiredly laugh a little.

"You know...we should have a safe word." Toga looks at me catching her breath.

"You're right." I catch my breath as well, "How about (safeword)?"

"Heh yea that's good." She says very tired. We just stay on the bloody messy floor, along with a bit of the mirror, and just hold each other for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 698 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...
1K 49 8
HIII!!! sooo, I lost my other account where I started writing this story and it will be completed here. Everything is normal at UA highschool until...
57.8K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
10.6K 353 15
(Y/n) (l/n) is a student at U.A high, looking forward to becoming a hero. They had always had a simple life with a loving family, little do they know...