Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other

449K 15.3K 4.8K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

Ryan shouted from the living room while I was in the kitchen preparing the donuts for him and Amelia.

It has been 3 years now since I gave birth to a beautiful angel. Our angel. Amelia. Her eyes are just like her Dad but she got the good looks of her mother.

*Flips hair*

And these years had been so beautiful that everything feels like a dream. Everything is just perfect with my two cuties and the not-so-devil husband.

Speaking of Liam, I didn't think that I can change him so much. I myself sometime wonder that is this the Liam who I once used to call Devil. Now he is nothing like the Devil that he used to be. But he is still so protective. Not only towards Ryan but also towards me and Amelia.

"Coming!" I shouted from the kitchen and made my way towards the living room just to see a mess in that room.

All the teddy bears lying here and there with Ryan sitting on the couch trying to study and Amelia disturbing him.

I sighed and made my way towards them.

"What are you both doing?" I asked.

"Mommy I am trying to concentrate on my studies but princess is disturbing me." Ryan complained.

Yes, Ryan calls Amelia princess because he once heard Liam calling her that and from that day he too started calling her princess.

I glared at Amelia playfully, she pouted and complained back "Mommy, Ray not playing."

She then again pulled Ryan's t-shirt and whined "Play. Play. Play."

"No I can't. I need to complete this or else Mr. Greene is going to kill me." Ryan replied.

Did I tell you guys that now my baby goes to school? I don't think I did. So yes, he goes to school and he has friends too. But still he considers me as his best friend.

I laughed looking at them then I picked Amelia up in my arms and sat beside Ryan.

"Do you want to see your Ray getting punished?"

Amelia gave me a curious look "Punish?"

I nodded "Mr. Greene is going to punish Ray if he doesn't complete his homework. You know what he is going to do to him?"

"What?"

"He is going to make him stand outside the class then he is going to make him hold his ears and stand there for the whole day then Ray will not be coming home too for whole one day."

Amelia's eyes widened. "No Ray home?"

I shook my head "No Ray home."

"One day?"

I nodded "One whole day."

Amelia then thought something then got down from my lap and ran to her room.

Ryan looked curiously "Mommy where did she go?"

"Don't know."

"I think she's sad because I didn't play with her." Ryan sighed then got up from the couch. "I'll play with her for sometime then I'll do my homework."

"But baby, it's already 8 if you play now when will you finish your work. Just do it I'll take care of her."

"No Mommy I think she is sad. So-" He was cut off by another voice.

"Who's sad?" Came a voice from the door.

We turned around to see Liam making his way inside. He came in and sat beside me on the couch. Pulling Ryan to himself, he made him sit on his lap.

"Who's sad?" Liam asked.

"Princess. I think she is sad because I said I won't play with her." Ryan said looking down with a sad face.

"Oh that's a very big issue." Liam said.

Ryan nodded his head sadly.

One more thing my baby cannot see his sister sad, he loves her too much so whenever she is sad he does everything he can to make her smile and same with Amelia whenever Ryan is sad she does everything she can to make him smile.

"Where is Princess? Let's try to make her happy then."

Ryan nodded.

"Dad!" Called Amelia, she came down running with Ryan's Captain America shield in her hand. When she finally reached to us she took deep breaths then held Ryan's hand and pulled him down from Liam's lap.

"Princess I-" Ryan tried to say something but Amelia cuts him off.

"Shh... Ray study. Complete homework." She said then made Ryan sit on the couch. "Dad no disturb Ray." She warned Liam.

I giggled, Liam looked at me then smiled.

"Dad but I have to tel-" Ryan started but Amelia glared at him and said "Sheild you beat."

I tried to understand it what she meant. I smiled at her she was warning him that she'll beat him with that shield if he doesn't complete his homework.

Amelia then went to Liam and sat on his lap telling him whatever she did all day. And complaining about Ryan.

Liam was listening to her with a smile on his face. Time to time she was looking at Ryan, keeping an eye on him while he was studying, when he was done she gave him a bright smile and said "Now Ray no punish."

Liam chuckled "Ya now he'll not get any punishments."

Liam kissed Amelia's cheek and she giggled.

"By the way, Dad has something for both of you." Liam said.

Amelia and Ryan both turned to Liam "What?" Both asked in unison.

Liam took a bag from the table and gave it to them, both peeped inside the bag and said with a bright smile "Chocolates!!"

Both took their bars of chocolates out with face filled with happiness "Thank you Dad."

I took the bag expecting one for me too, but there was none. With a sad look I turned to Liam, he just gave me an apologetic look.

"Mommy you can have some from me." Ryan offered looking at my sad face.

Amelia scanned my face then she came to me and offered her chocolate "Mommy me me."

I smiled and shook my head. "You both have it. I am good."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After telling both a story, when they were finally asleep I made my way towards my room. Liam was no where in the room, I sighed then went to the washroom. Changing into something comfortable, when I came back my phone vibrated. I looked at it to see a message from Liam.

Liam❤️

Come down.

You know where.

I smiled looking at the message. Ya I know exactly where.

I made my way downstairs and stopped in front of his painting room. The room that he used to keep locked for so many years. Now he does paint again. He comes here too and I am glad he does that.

I went inside to see him painting something.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Come here." Without saying anything I made my way towards him. When finally I was in front of him, he held my hand and pulled me to him, I ended up sitting on his lap.

"You looked sad back there?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? My husband forgot to bring a chocolate for me." I complained.

He smiled. "I can never forget about you Bella." I looked at him with eyebrows furrowed. "That chocolate was for them. I have something that my wifey loves the most."

"Really? And what is that?" I asked curiously.

From the table that was beside, there was a plate with a bowl covering it. He removed the bowl and my eyes landed on the thing that was on the plate. I gave him a bright smile.

"Cake!"

"Yeah your favourite chocolate cake." Liam said and I giggled.

He then took the plate and gave it to me. I took the plate, taking a bite of my cake I moaned closing my eyes.

"Mmm... This is so good."

When I opened my eyes, I saw Liam staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Why are you staring at me then? You always do that."

"I like to see you like this. Smiling. The smile I love the most in this world."

I blushed then asked "You want some?"

Taking the spoon close to his mouth when he was about to take the bite I applied some cream that was on the tip of the spoon to the right side of his lips.

Liam closed his mouth and sighed. "I knew you would do that."

I giggled. "But still you fell for it."

Liam smiled.

"Now?" He asked.

"Now what?"

"The cream, remove it."

I bit my lips. I knew what he was trying to say. I brought my face close to his and I was about to lick it but he turned his face a little and instead of licking the corner of his lips, my lips met his. My eyes widened but Liam was already kissing me holding my waist tightly. In between the kiss I managed to place the plate that was on my hand back on the table and started kissing him back

After few minutes of passionately kissing each other we pulled away breathing heavily. I opened my eyes to see Liam staring at me already with his lustful eyes.

Suddenly he stood up with me in his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on the table and took off his t-shirt then again started kissing me in the lips. His lips then started moving further down to my neck, he sucked hard there earning a moan from me. Within seconds he removed my t-shirt and threw it somewhere, his hands were roaming all over my body making me impatient while he was busy kissing me and my hands roamed all over his back. Unclasping my bra, removing my pyjamas with my panties Liam looked at me once. I bit my lips.

Liam smirked "Don't want our babies to hear those moans, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Then be quiet."

With that he took off his sweats and pushed me down on the table.

While he was making love to me, I was trying my best not to be too loud but Liam, he is such a devil he was loving to see me in that situation because looking at me struggling with those moans he thrusted harder into me.

After our love making session I was lying on the table naked, breathing heavily. Liam pulled me up making me sit back on the table and hugged me.

"I don't think I can get enough of you. I love you so much."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

I hugged him back. Our bodies pressed together, like no one wants to let go, like no one wants this moment to end.

Our moment. This is us. Together. Always with each other, always for each other.

Him and I.

Liam and Bella.

**************THE END ************

Ha!! A happy ending! 😌🤞

So this was the end of their story.

Liam and Bella story.

I am gonna miss everyone soo much😭

My Baby Ryan....

Bella...

Liam....

Hope you guys liked the story.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
482K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
1.8M 81.4K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...