Witch Academy | TaeKook ✓

By pohpih

Considering his past, it had never been Jungkook's intention to put himself at risk, or to get involved in da... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIX
XCV
XCVI
XCVII

XVII

333 33 12
By pohpih

The Academy was quiet big, Aimi tought as she entered. Taehyung didn't seem to be anywhere yet- so she decided to have a look around.
Upon entering, the high ceiling and the red curtains on the walls didn't suprise to ameaze her.

While swirling around the room suddenly her back hit someone. The aura was unfamiliar.

"Oh- hello.. are you lost little girl?"

Aimi raised her head up and then smiled.

"No- not really. I'm just waiting for someone."

The tall guy named Jackson Wang smiled, a bit suspicious of her. What would a small girl do in such a place? That was weird.
From behind him, Jimin popped out and then frowned.

"Now that really is weird.."

Aimi didn't say anything as she watched them observe her quietly.

"Well, anyways. So who do you think is gonna win this time?"

Jimin turned to face Jackson smirking.

"It will be Jungkook 100%."

Jackson furrowed his eyebrows, loosing himself to his deep toughts.

"Hmm... could be.. but i tought that Namjoon might get the lead because he's smarter than him."

Jimin shrugged.

"Yeah- i had that idea too. The thing is, he might have the brains but he lacks muscle."

Jackson nodded, looking up.

"True... but what about Jinyoung? He's pretty much around the same standarts as Jeon."

Jimin nodded back.

"I guess so... but i think he lacks something that Jungkook has... i can't really define it. It's just a feeling."

Jackson tilted his head, wondering what he had meant by that.
Meanwhile Aimi who was listening to their conversation decided to speak up. She was just curious.

"Do you guys know my brother?"

Jimin looked at Aimi and then crossed his arms.

"Who- Jinyoung? He has a sister?"

"Oh- no no- i meant-"

Jackson suddenly interrupted Aimi's correction.

"Ooh! She means Namjoon. He did have a big sister..."

Jimin smiled, shaking his head in dissaproval.

"Yeah, a big one.."

Aimi sighed before speaking again.

"I meant Jungkook.. since you guys meantioned his name."

Suddenly, it hit both of them.

"Oooh i see... no wonder you two look so alike.."

Jackson hummed as response.

"Yeah... wait, so he has a brother and a little sister? Now i did not excpect that- but if you're searching for him then he's outside in the field, getting ready for the games."

Jimin smiled kindly before leaning down.

"Do you need some help going there- we could-"

But before he could continue his scentence, suddenly Taehyung appeared from behind the corner making Jimin forget his words.

"Oh- Aimi!"

Aimi turned around smiling.

"Taehyungg~ you're late."

Taehyung smiled at her before glaring at the two behind her.

"I'm sorry... i had to help Jungkook get ready. Did you bring the food?"

She nodded before grabbing his hand.

"Yep! Let's go!~"

And so, they made their way outside to the field while Jackson and Jimin were still shook at the unexcpected situation.

"Wow... so him and Jungkook were closer than we tought-"

Jackson suddenly smacked Jimin's shoulder before walking away.

"Ow! Damn... just because you're jelous doesn't give you the right to hit me!... asshole."

He whispered that last part softly before following him outside to the field as well.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

After taking in a deel breath, Hansuk decided to finally rinh the doorbell. He wasn't shure why he was so nervous. Maybe because he was visiting the high priest's house... or it could've just been the tension.

The thing was, Lee was a man with high expectancies. So saying that he put his trust in him was enough to put preassure into Hansuk's actions. It was just worrysome to meet such a man with such high standarts.
But ofcourse... the main reason was Lee's gaze. That sharp gaze which stared right into his soul. It was as if he knew him more than he himself. Scary... yet it was making his body feel hot.
And he was just worried that this might lead to something more... intimate.

Slowly, as the doors opened, Hansuk's worryfull eyes met Lee's smiling ones.

"I see you've come... i tought that you might avoid it."

Hansuk slightly averted his gaze to the side, which made Lee intrigued to what he was about to say.

"Oh... i.. did promise... in a way. And it would be disrespectfull to decline the offer of the high priest..."

Lee's smile fell a bit down which made Hansuk worried. It seemed as if he was hurt in a way.

"Is that so... so you're doing this because it's your duty?"

Hansuk swallowed as he felt rather guilty for lying. Altough he wasn't shure of the real reason as to why he came here.

"I... i'm not shure. I apologize."

Lee's smile raised back up again as he mooved aside to make way for Hansuk to come in.

"You are as interesting as i tought Jeon... come in. It'll be a long day."

Nodding, Hansuk slowly walked inside his mansion and sighed and relief. That was a weird conversation. It was almost as if Lee would try to take his utmost desires out- which he wasn't shure if it really worked. But with this kind of dangerous man... he tought that it would be better to just say what came to mind. But he still had to be carefull. After all, he could always use what he said against him. Lee was just not the type of person to be meddled with.

Making their way both inside Lee's huge office, it seemed as if time would pass by just fine.

"Oh... it's quiet bigger than i tought."

Lee looked around before his gaze fell back on Hansuk again.

"Well, i hope you like it. Because you'll be spending the rest of the day in here... with me."

Hansuk didn't say anything as he continued to look around while taking his coat off.
Every book was neatly organized without a speck of dust on top.

"You are pretty tidy. Do you clean this place all by yourself?"

Lee slowly took Hansuk's coat to hang it on the hanger.

"Yes... most of the time. It's not as hard... i can use magic after all."

Hansuk knew that cleaning with magic was the easiest but it also depleted stamine like a waterfall. So it was quiet easy to faint from such an intense usage of magic. And especially to a room this big...

"You are pretty strong Father... it takes lots of energy.."

Casting a high grade spell would cost much more stamina, causing the caster to be vanished into dust. Literally. Just like the way Jungkook casted forbidden spells. It was a unique talent- whigh only he was capable of doing. If- Hansuk or even a high grade warlock such as Lee, were to cast forbidden spells, it would make them the most vulnerable to death. So it was quiet dangerous.

"I'm flattered... but this is merely nothing. And i'm shure that you're capable of more- than you speak of."

It was almost like as if he already knew how Hansuk was in his heart. Did he observe him that much? He himself didn't think of himself as someone special- or someone who was capable of more. Or maybe Lee could see something in him- that he couldn't see.

"We'll have to see... well then, where do we start from?"

Lee looked behind him and pointed at the boxes next to his table. They seemed pretty big, just how many books were in there?
As they both made their way towards them, Lee sighed.

"That's... a lot.."

Lee rolled up his sleeves and then squated down to open them.

"Yes... but it'll be faster with the two of us. All you have to do is just organize them by the alphabeth- and don't forget to put one of these stickers on top of each one. I need to know that they are new."

Hansuk nodded, crouching down as well.

"Got it."

And so they both began... without any excpectance of what was about to happen.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

The audience's eyes widened in shock as they watched Jungkook shoot the arrows in the red circle one, by, one. It was insane.
But that was only becauee he was determined in his heart to save Taehyung and get the chance to finally be with him. And he wasn't going to waste it.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he shot his last shot with ease, landing it on the red circle yet again.

Aimi covered his mouth- about to curse. Well, she did.

"Fuck- i knew he learned it but... he must be really determined to get that wish granted huh... right Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded, blushing. He just couldn't believe that he was doing it for himself. He could see the fire in his heart with every arrow he shot... oh dear. This was bad for him. It felt like his heart was about to get out of his chest.

After finishing shooting his arrows, Jungkook let his legs fall weak and fall on the ground. He felt under preassure yet- he knew that he was capable of more. So no time for slacking.

Meanwhile, Emilia was a total mess. Her shots kept landing on the red circle despite the fact, she didn't even know how to hold a bow. Beginners luck really.

On the other hand, Jackson was doing fine. He missed some here and there but he was okay. But- compared to him, Jinyoung was much better. He was like a second hand beast- following after Jungkook's dedicated acting. He wasn't going to loose to him. Not ever. He was at the top last year- and was going to be at the top again. It didn't matter if he had to loose a limb or two. He was just obsessed.

And... then there was Namjoon. He was just calculating too much to even concantrate on the shooting. His pulls were weak- as he couldn't even stretch the bow properly. So he ended up loosing this round and getting off the game.
Many laughed at him while some just cringed. He was the head of the student council- they had excpected more- but not less either. He was admired and feared for him smarts after all- not his phisical abilites.

After taking his leave back to the council room, Jimin followed from behind him.
First he slowly knocked on the door- but when he didn't get an answer he opened it neverthless and was faced with Namjoon's back.

So, smiling, he slowly approached him from behind and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Can't believe you lost the first round already... how do you feel mr. perfect?"

Namjoon sighed, looked to the other side of the room so Jimin wouldn't look into his eyes.

"Why would you care? If you came to spout nonsense at me then do it as much as you can. But know that-"

Jimin quickly shook his head. He was going too fast.

"Woah- wait wait- i didn't mean that! I was just teasing you... damn... calm down. Was it that much of a shock to loose?"

Namjoon shrugged.
He wouldn't usually talk to people about any of the stuff but... when he was around Jimin it almost felt as if he could just... talk to him. To relax. Despite the fact that he was such a tease.

"You know that i am the... absolute perfect student. I have never failed at anything in my life- even once. Yet when it somes to phisical acvtivities i... simply suck."

Jimin nodded, trying to understand him.

"So you decided to cover those parts with your mind skills... that's excpected. Nobody is perfect.."

Namjoon scoffed, finally turning to face him.

"Yes ofcourse i know that. This school is the embodiement of imperfection."

Jimin frowned. Now he was getting on his nerves. So he decided to tease him.

"Is that so... well let me give you a tip then..."

Leaning his chest onto Namjoon's back, Jimin slowly slid his hand down his shoulder, to his arm and then grabbed his hand from the top.

"It's not about being bad phisically... what you did wrong wasn't that."

Namjoon swallowed as he accidently let himself get swayed by Jimin's words. That was a first.

Jimin slowly leaned in and placed his lips near his ear.

"The problem that you don't understand is... not everything is made with calculating. You don't need presicion to fuck someone or..."

Namjoon's stomach felt weird as Jimin smiled and whispered deep into his ear.

"...to love. But what you lack is the control of your instinct. Sometimes you have to let go of your toughts and let your body- and feelings, explore your surroundings."

Finally, pulling himself back, Jimin sighed.

"What you lack isn't phisical abilities- or stregth. It's simply, instinct."

After that it was quiet. Namjoon didn't say anything while Jimin waited him to do so. But after no reply for some time, he turned around and sighed.

"Well then... i guess i'll leave you to it. I better go check on- ah!"

But suddenly, Namjoon grabbed his arm and then pushed him against the wall.

"Why do you have to act like that..."

Jimin's eyes widened, confused.

"Always talking as if you know what people are thinking... looking at us like we're your prey..."

Namjoon's eyes fell on Jimin's eyes... later looking down at his lips.
He slowly raised his hand up and placed his thumb on them.

"And saying such sinfull words with such... soft lips... and sweet words..."

Jimin swallowed, feeling his body get hot. Now that was a first to get turned on like this. It was hot.

"Namjoon i-"

Namjoon squinted his eyes, before pulling himself back.

"Just... don't talk to me anymore. This is getting too much. I am not your toy- and i know my ways. For you to tell me to pull myself away from them... from what i have trusted and believed in for soo long..."

Jimin felt his heart become weird. Why was it becoming like that all of a sudden? Why did it hurt? His stomach felt empty. His body started to suddenly drop down... mentally.

"... you are the most selfish person i know of. So keep it to yourself. And stop it with your games. I've had enough."

Finally, turning himself back, Namjoon walked out of the room and slammed the door at his face.

Left, all alone, Jimin looked down at his chest and placed his hand on top of it. His fingers slowly curled themselves into a ball... before they fell down weak again.
He was selfish... that's what he said. He already knew that people tought of him that way to begin with yet... for some reason... when Namjoon said it out loud like that... he felt a part of him dissapear. His mouth felt dry... just like his heart.

His eyes slowly falling down, he looked down. And then he quietly made his way out as well. Just like he always did.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 26 10
- Jungkook, a determined realtor, arrives in Daegu with hopes of selling a notorious mansion rumoured to be haunted. However, after experiencing terr...
7.2K 549 26
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
117K 3.2K 29
Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung. He was the happiest person ever. But in the end all happy stories have a terrible ending. Taehyung ruined him...
287K 19.5K 48
Jungkook was supposed to be a normal fairy, going to a not-so-normal school for creatures of every kind. But his world was flipped on its axis the mo...