Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”

799 23 8
By QueenScoria

Miyuki's POV

You've promised me you'll understand!

Fire burned in me. In my heart! This feeling is overwhelming. I sobbed in my pillow, curling and shaking and gripping the sheets.

Aunty wasn't home, she's on her way to pick up Mother from the airport. I don't know why she is wasting a flight ticket for herself. I traveled to another country before. I don't need her presence. But no, she lands today. The day after Kiyo-kun's words broke me even more.

"W-Wait, w-what??" I stammered as I stared wide-eyed at Kiyo-kun who's eyes were stern like how we first met. "Kiyo-kun, it's been 20 months. I-I don't want to break up with you." I felt awkward standing inside his clean room as he went to sit at the foot of his bed. "You said you promise to understand how I'm going to live for the next 4 years. I'm confident that we can make this a long-term relationship."

"But I don't, Beautiful Snow." The seriousness in his voice was killing me softly. I searched his black orbs for any softness. "I can't understand how you would still go back with your Mother. To that ex of yours. You'll be an adult after graduation. Why must you need to depend on them.?"

What the..heck??

"I know you may have a fuckin full-ride scholarship to college, but I only have partial sports scholarships including academic ones. What do you mean I depend on them?" I glared at him and frown. "I told them to not help, only when I need it. I told Mother's new husband that I'll ask for help if I need it. Again, I am not in love with [ex/n] anymore! You of all people should know that."

"Even so, we'll both be busy, Beautiful Snow." He pressed on, making the fire in my pit flicking uncontrollably. "I am a realist. And having a relationship will only distract me and even you. Please understand why I'm breaking up with you."

"After Nationals. After the championship---" My breath hitched because I'm holding back my tears. "Everything that we've done was to get by high school? After last year? Was it just to by pass time? Kiyo-kun please, I want to play volleyball and still be with you."

"Beautiful Snow, be reasonable." He sighs and furrows his eyebrows. "Think about your well-being for once. You literally had a shoulder sprain after the Interhigh Nationals Championship. You had a sore throat during the Qualifiers but you still played. You still put extra time in practicing--you never thought for once to take care of yourself. You never learned from the concussion, Beautiful Snow. What happens if out of no where you get into an accident when playing volleyball, and all you think about is me and not being 100% clear to play again? I'll distract myself if it was me."

"You never know, Kiyo-kun." I pressed on, tears threatening to fall out. "And I'm grateful for you to always be by my side through everything, since I attended Itachiyama. I'm happy with you. Would you admit you feel the same way? Please, just spend time with me before I leave."

He stands up and it looked like he was furious at my words. "What about me? You've forgotten that I need to leave to move into the university before you. I need time to adjust to college." He sighs before running a hand through his hair. "I'm breaking up with you because it's for your own good and for my own good as well. If you can't see that then it's not my problem if I already accept it."

I gasped as the tears came running down my cheek, my heart aching badly as I instinctively ran to him, wrapping my arms around him and bury my eyes on his chest, muffling my cries as he didn't hug me back.

"Hug me!" I cried. "One last time! Kiyo-kun, please!" I begged as he slowly did. He lifted my chin and kissed me as I couldn't stop the tears that's wetting his face. But I heard him, breathing uncontrollably as he planted kisses over my face, cupping my cheeks before pulling away. I watched, with blurry vision as he backs away.

"Goodbye, Beautiful Snow."

And I abruptly turned and ran downstairs and ran to my house, locking myself in my room, on my bed. I cried and didn't take a shower. I was too lazy. I knew my eyes swollen up for the next few days.

It was until Mother came, I understood everything.

"He chose volleyball." I sobbed some more, looking up at the ceiling. "He chose volleyball."

"I was willing to choose both." I shake myself like a psychopath. "How did you do it, Father? How? Please help me."

"Miyuki?"

I was silently as I looked up at the ceiling as if I'm dead. I knew she should be laughing because she had the last laugh. She sits at the edge of the bed as I felt her cold hand on mine. "It's time to go back to America. Have you made your choice?"

I don't know why, but now I'm feeling a bit psychotic and mental as I stood up and sighed loudly, looking dead straight ahead. My lips curled into a grin as my eyes narrowed.

"He made it for me."

~~~

*Yes, Ik Ik. I wanted a different twist to this story than a fluffy ending. I believe I've got everyone's attention on Ch.66 heh*

*Let's have a recap of our 3rd year*

~~~

Normal POV

Miyuki Shimotsuki is now ranked the #1 Ace of the National after the 3rd years including Akari Wohi and the Ace of the Runner-ups of the National Championship graduated.

Top 5 Aces
1. Miyuki Shimotsuki [Itachiyama]
2. Remi Unnan [Mujinazaka]
3. Suimi Fukushima [Kamomedai]
4. Maeda Arimura [Myouken]
5. Sayuri Fujita [Morita Girls]

Miyuki led the Girls to the Interhigh National Championship again but lost in 5 to Inarizaki. She received the Best Spiker award again. She has been featured in a few more articles after the volleyball world realized that she is the daughter of a legendary ace from Itachiyama. Yukiya Shimotsuki actually led his team in the Championship in his 2nd and 3rd year. Losing to Shiratorizawa in his 2nd year but winning in his last year. He actually was the best in his generation, along with Kitora Koizumi who's a year younger than Yukiya.

"Yes, Yukiya was like a brother to me." A reporter interviews Koizumi for an article about "What are Legends doing today" in the Monthly volleyball magazine. He was spotted at the 2013 Spring Nationals to watch Shimotsuki play as well as his daughters. "Even though he passed, I'm glad to have reunite with my goddaughter once again." Since Miyuki lived in America for most of her life, we now know that the Vixen Libero and Foreign Ace are close and friends, as well as rivals on the court. Just like their Fathers.

"Have you reunited Ryunosuke Wohi at the Championship?"
"It was a prideful and memorable one. We both used to joke around with each other when he played for 2 years before quitting to spend time with his family. I enjoyed teasing him of his height but I missed having to see his blocking and spiking. I now understand what other teams were facing; 'The Dragon' whom you could see his entire face above the tape of the net. It's very nostalgic to see old friends. Me and him were talking about how great the girls championship was. It made us both think about our time back in high school."

Miyuki made friends with the Top Aces and consider them as rivals as well. She gained respect from the student population of Itachiyama, especially the fangirls. She excelled in Art because she loved the beauty of nature. She mostly loves to paint winter sceneries with cherry blossoms in it. She would sketch self portraits of herself and Father. As well as her Mother for her birthday present. She would leave a small sketch of her Father at his gravestone every month as possible.

Miyuki and Sakusa led Itachiyama to victory in Spring Nationals. Having both the MVP titles and Best Spiker award.

She actually got offers from universities in Tokyo but politely declined because she already completed her application as an international undergraduate student for an American college that's division 1 in volleyball.

Koizumi actually helped with her tuition and offered $100k bc ya know, he's rich. As a godfather gift. Miyuki actually didn't need to be depend on her Mother's blended family. And on the day of her flight, she packed all her things of the last 2 years of her high school. Including a photo of graduation: Komori and Aratani on the left, and Miyuki and Sakusa on the right.

~~~

"Make sure you visit in the summer." Aratani squeals, giving me a bear hug. "Can you buy some souvenirs as well?"

"Of course, I could get you those magnets of the states or Disney stuff." Miyuki suggests as she brushed her ponytail off her shoulder. "I'll try and visit, otherwise it'll just be training and studying."

"Oh!! I'm gonna miss you!!" Aratani fake cries as Komori rubs her back.

"Have a safe flight." Komori hugs me next. "Please come back after college. Sakusa may not show it but he is heartbroken." He whispers as I hum in response.

"I'm coming back after graduating so don't worry." Miyuki waved her hand as Akaashi and Kenma comes up to her outside the door to where the plane is. Her mother is using the bathroom while she went on and changed the subject after hearing his name.

"Imma gonna miss you, Yuki." Akaashi hugs her next and kissed her cheek. This made her feel warm and happy. "Make sure you come back safely."

"Yuki, I have a game that you can play." Kenma grins before showing me a piece of paper of a game name. "It's 5 on 5 and there are female heroes that I think you'll love."

"Ooh. Thank you, Zume-kun." Miyuki hugs him next as Aratani suggested to take a few pictures of her leaving to America.

"Miyu-chan!"

Everyone turns to see Kageyama waving. Miyuki gasps and squeals before running to hug him. She laughs as they broke apart. "I thought you have practice today."

"Coach said we have a day off." He scratched the back of his head. "Tanaka and Nishinoya says that Coach is going on a date with a lady."

"Oh!?" We both looked at Aratani. "Is her name by chance Ichika?"

"I think so."

Miyuki and Aratani laughs as Aratani jumps up and down. "Coach Ichika is dating someone!"

"Oh? She's dating Coach Ukai?" Kageyama's dumbfounded as Miyuki waited for him to piece it together. "Well, anyway. I couldn't miss your departure."

"I'm glad I got to see you, Tobi-kun." Miyuki pats his head. "Make sure you practice hard when you go into the League next year." He wouldn't be playing in college like Miyuki. Aratani is playing collegiate volleyball in Setegaya City, Tokyo.

"Miyuki! Hi, Tobio-kun!" Mother comes up to them and kissed him on the cheek before getting their luggage from the chairs. "It's time to go."

"Okay." Miyuki nods before turning to the others. "I promise to come back after college. I'll miss you all." She smiled and couldn't help but reflect on what happened. 2 years ago she was in this same airport. Now, she is leaving. And hoping in the back of her mind that she'll finish her Mother's deal before continuing to play volleyball in Japan.

Like how her Father did.

~~~

"Miyuki, I'll be going to sleep. You should too. [US state] is a bit cold and you'll feel jet lagged when coming off from the plane." Mother gets comfortable in her seat while I was flipping through the volleyball magazines that had featured me in. I even read the ones with Tobi-kun in it. As I hum in response, I turn the page and my eyes will always land on a photo. That same photo.

I took a deep breath and turn away from that beautiful face I fell in love with. The photographer did well on getting his position of spiking in the air. A part of me hated the fact that my photo of me spiking as well was next to his. Another article of Itachiyama in my last spring tournament. That's when Sakusa decided to call it after graduation. My fingers involuntarily brush over his face. I blinked away, trying to force myself to not cry even if Mother's sleeping. She did get the last laugh. Never believed that Mother wouldn't lecture me on this. But she didn't. Thank God, I wasn't in the mood of hearing it.

He made his choice. The voice reminded me. You're 18 years young. You must make yourself happy.

That's right. I was choosing someone who I thought could make me happy for the rest of my life. But I just hate the fact that my heart would ache every time I think about our break up. I shake my head slightly and turn the page. It was about the Top 5 Aces in the Women's League. That was a fun photo shoot with the girls.

I had a great time with them and I hope I'll get to see them all in the V.League after college. It wasn't until now that something was making my skin cold even if I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and joggers. But it was metal. And it was on my chest.

I searched my neck and my fingers touch a silver necklace. I exhaled softly as a tear rolls down my cheek. In my hand, a snowflake pendant. From the person love. I never took it off. But he would remind and urge me to do so it wouldn't get dirty. My heart begins to ache some more as I cried softly. Just letting the tears out, making my chin wet.

I thought I could choose both but I learned that I would always need to choose one. And I wonder how Father married my Mother. I tried to understand why but it's so childish as I began to realize: I really thought I could survive a long-distant relationship?? I forced myself to not think of the what ifs as I curl my fingers and lift it to my lips.

My lips touched the cool medal as I look out the window towards the sunset.

You will always be my first and only love.

~~~

In a college dorm room, boxes were unwrapped as the student sighs in relief before turning to the clean desk at a few masks that were left out. He realized after the hard work of carefully getting settled in for the next 4 years. His fingers reach out to touch a black mask that has a dark blue snowflake in the center. He pursed his lips and tilt his head upward, taking in the guilt inside him. His heart aches as he gripped the mask and pulled it to his face.

He can smell a faint scent as he inhales into the fabric. He tries to inhale the scent again but it only appears through his nose once. He then buries his face in it. He let out a shaky breath as he lazily turn his face slightly towards his window. He cleaned it before doing anything else as his eyes hit the rays of the sunset.

He inhales again, smelling the scent a second time after many attempts to do so, while his gaze is still on the sunset.

You will always be my only love.....my Beautiful Snow...

*A/N I wanted a different ending.*

*Well, this is the end of the book. I made it so we're actually reflecting back to when we made up with Sakusa after the Nationals before transitioning to the end towards the timeskip after graduation and the final action of our relationship*
*This was my intended ending even before creating the book**Don't worry, Beautiful Snow will have its sequel like Crimson Eagle* *Now I can focus on Vixen Libero**And I'll publish chapters of the sequel here and there :)* *Overall, I love making this book. It's my favorite and hope y'all enjoyed it as well~~~Thank U~~~!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.5K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...
33.5K 1.1K 32
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
418K 15.1K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...