Matthew Espinosa Imagines

Від ash-reneex

if you don't like my imagines, don't read them :) love my readers they're my babes <3 Більше

Last Night
Fighting
Cutting
Wrong Guy
Wedding
Mistake?
How Could You? Pt. 1
How Could You? Pt. 2
Faking
Football
Abused
"Goodbye."
Babysitting
Ex Boyfriend
One Week
You've Changed
Frustration
Please Read ☺️
Pool Party
Just Friends?
He Loves Me
Trapped
Inseparable
Road Trip
Best Friend's Brother
Protective
Loved
Jealousy Pt. 1
Jealousy Pt. 2
You Love Me?
Please Read!
Playful
Tragedy
"You Can't Save Me"
"Friends"
Don't Go
Hidden
Sick
"I'm sorry." pt. 1
"I'm sorry." pt. 2
Sinking
Our Little Princess
Overboard
read pls
Runaway
Disneyland
Damaged pt. 1
Damaged pt. 2
Q & A
Huggable
I just want to be happy.
Love
False Love
Out of Love pt. 1
Out of Love pt. 2
My Hero
Scared
Read for a Free Smile :)
Merry Christmas, Baby
Our Baby
sleepover
All I Have Left
Plane Crash pt. 1
Plane Crash pt. 2
im sorry
Nerves
Plane Crash pt. 3
You Are My Home
PLEASE READ!!!
Thank You

Come With Me

6.2K 133 36
Від ash-reneex

*Avery's POV*

I stand in the airport, shaking so much I had to sit down and hide my hands under my legs.

My best friend, Matthew, was finally coming from his new home LA back to my home, his last home, and where we met: Virginia.

I'm sad that he left me here all alone, especially since we were forced to break up and "stay friends"...but I miss him so much.

We'd Skype once every week though, but call and text all the time.

I hated the separation, but I still couldn't wait to see him, even though we were just friends now...

People start filing out of the Los Angeles flight and I try to find the one with long shaggy dirty blonde hair, and a snap back.

All I see are parents with kids, married couples, or just teenage couples that made me feel a bit depressed.

I finally see an eager looking blonde stroll out of the plane's exit. His hazel eyes scan the crowd, probably looking for me.

I freeze and a wide grin grows on my face as I see the old and remaining love of my life and best friend as well.

I run up to Matt and jump into his arms, making him stumble back in surprise at first but then regain balance and hug me close to him.

"Matt!" I gasp as I kiss his cheek and forehead over and over.

Matt chuckles and then nuzzles his nose on mine. "I missed you Ave" Matt cooed.

I smile and grip Matt tighter. Matt laughs, then says "You're not getting down are you?" referring to my legs around his waist and my arms around his back.

I chuckle. "Oh yeah sorry."

"Don't be sorry" Matt frowns as I get off of him. "Here" he offers, crouching down and offering an obvious piggy-back ride.

I giggle and then jump onto Matt's back as he stands so easily which surprised me.

"This reminds of when we were five and you tripped and made my head hit a rock" I remind him the memory.

Matt laughs and then grabs his suitcase and rolls it along beside him. "Yeah, I miss when we were kids. It was amazing...especially with you in my memories."

I smile and kiss Matt's temple. Even though we were broken up, and discarding the fact, I was glad I could still playfully kiss him.

"I'm glad I'm home" Matt continues. "My friends were getting tired of me talking about you all the time."

I blush a small pink. "You talk about me?"

Matt frowns. "All the time. I became obsessed with missing you. Literally I had to cut out parts in my videos of me accidentally bringing you up."

I laugh and then nuzzle my head into Matt's neck as he steps onto an escalator to get downstairs to get to my car.

Everyone stared at me on Matt's back, but I don't think they were being judgmental. Maybe they understood how much I've missed Matthew.

Once Matt and I are back at my house, I unlock my house and we walk in, Matt's jaw dropping in joy.

"Oh my God there are so many memories here...man I really missed Woodbridge."

"Yeah well there aren't celebrities and the Hollywood sign here. It's just Woodbridge."

"You can't just say 'it's just Woodbridge'" Matt argues, stealing a Dasani water bottle out of my fridge once we are fully in my house.

I shrug. "The only reason everyone knows about Woodbridge is because you lived here."

Matt gives me a look. "Avery don't be that way."

I sigh, realizing I was being stubborn. "Sorry" I say sincerely, walking closer to Matt and leaning my forehead onto his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Want to go out and do something?" I offer, looking back up at him.

Matt looks down into my light green eyes and smiles, enlacing our hands and playing with my fingers.

"Yea, I would love that" Matt agrees. "How about...the mall?" Matt offers.

I start beaming, the mall being my absolute favorite place.

"Yes" I agree strongly as I then pull Matt out of my house after grabbing my car keys.

The air outside was warm, breezy, but still humid. I wore a tank crop top and high waisted shorts, Matt wearing a white tee shirt and tan cargo shorts.

I climb into the driver seat of my car and pull it into driving gear. I throw Matt my iPhone 6 and pick the "Music" app.

"Pick a song, but nothing that says 'fuck bitches' over and over" I argue.

Matt jokingly sighs disappointedly, making me chuckle as he then picked the song "Animals" by Maroon 5.

We sing along in really bad harmony as we make it to the Woodbridge Mall.

We enter, Matt's arm around my waist. We enter every single favorite stores of mine, then his.

So for instance, I went to Victoria Secret for a new swim suit, Matt went to American Eagle for new boxers.

Matt tried to persuade me to the most revealing swim suit I've ever seen, but I just gave him a look and went with a strapless mint green bikini with white polka dots.

Matt bought pairs and pairs of boxers, and I couldn't help but stare when he tried them on and came out to "check on my opinion" when in reality he was just showing off his abs.

Matt and I have seen each other naked, back when we were dating, but I didn't just miss that part of him...I missed the Matthew that was actually allowed to kiss my lips and tell me I'm beautiful and let it be...natural.

After shopping, we went to the food court and ate wraps from Panda Express.

I got lettuce hanging off my lower lip at one point and suddenly Matt starting laughing as he took it off my lip and threw it at my nose.

I give him a look as he cracks up laughing and I wipe off my face.

"Well that was mature" I say sarcastically.

"Love you Ave" Matt says with a smirk.

After lunch we started walking around aimlessly with no point really.

But then, suddenly, Matt pulled me aside into a small corner of the mall and pinned me against the tile wall.

Matt kisses me, placing his hands on my bare waist, giving me chills as he bit my bottom lip and cupped my cheek.

The kiss lasted ten seconds, then Matt pulls away and then just places his hands on my cheeks only, my face blushing with shock and shyness.

Matt lets out a husky breath. "Sorry...I just had to do that again...and this too" Matt says right before taking my two hands, kissing both of the back of my palms, then he asks me a question that made my head spin.

Now remember, my head was still dizzy from the ten second kiss and touching of my stomach, so I wasn't very ready for Matt's question.

"Avery" he begins, squeezing my hands. "Will you come with me to LA ...and stay there with me?"

I stumble into Matt, about to fall on the ground from that sudden proposal.

Matt chuckles and picks me back up, putting me back into the same standing position.

"Okay, Ave I know that's a lot to ask of but I miss you so much...and I love you. And not that best friend love, even though I still love you that way...I am in love with you Avery" Matt confesses.

I suddenly smile at Matt with happiness; happiness that he loved me, happiness that he wanted me to live with him in LA. But...I had my rules.

"Matt" I say, smile wiping away even though I was suppressing it. "If we are going to live together...I want us to date again. I mean, only if you want to as well...but I miss you and what's the point of being in love with each other and not dating?" I speech.

Matt is straight faced for a moment, thinking, but then he widely grins. "You're right...there isn't a point of us not dating. So we shall" Matt says cheekily.

We are just smiling for a bit, but then Matt asks me again "So...will you live with me in LA?"

I bite my lip. Before I say my answer, I ask "Will you give me at least one reason why I should?"

Matt puts on a wide happy smile with his hazel eyes bright. "Because then, I will finally be fully happy...in my favorite place, favorite career...and I will have my favorite girl."

Tears surprisingly brim in my eyes as I grin. I was such a sensitive girl.

"Then take me Matt. I'm yours now" I agree.

* * * * *

OVER 2,100 READS OH MY GOD

THANK YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH THIS IS INSANE THAT YOU READ MY LOSER IMAGINES :))))))

ily all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much<3

- abby xoxoxoxo

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

73.1K 1.6K 26
This is a online book that has imagines/fan fictions of matt Espinosa HOPE YOU LIKE IT❤️❤️❤️ what should my next imagine be about, do u have a good i...
235K 10.6K 43
(𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐳𝐤𝐚). 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 : @𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐭�...
116K 1.6K 39
A Nash Grier fanfic. Some things you should know about this story. -dirty -detailed -has some weird parts in it that may shock you in disgust -Nash G...
Hate~M.E Від S♡

Фанфіки

2.9K 64 29
Hate . . . . .