Huggable

*Miley's POV*

I am laying on my bed at two in the morning, wide awake, twisting and turning from the spiking pains in my abdomen.

I lowly growl as the pains continue to stab at me, hiding my face in my blanket as my back arches.

I finally break when a strong spike to my stomach strikes, making me whimper as I jump up from bed and scurry to the bathroom.

My knees buckle as I fall in front of my toilet and puke my guts out. I gag from the taste when it's over and spit into the toilet about 3 times.

I flush away the gross throw up and then quickly wash out my mouth with sink water and brush my teeth minty clean.

After that I just stare at myself in the mirror whilst holding my still pain filled stomach.

Great. My period is back to punish me for not getting knocked up.

I groan aloud and quietly become grateful that my Mama was out of town for a business trip and that my dad was at his nieces wedding in Florida.

I didn't want them waking up to the sounds of my puking.

I faintly hear my phone ding from
inside my room and hesitantly go back into my room to check my notifications.

I cautiously lay back down on my bed and also put a trash bin by my bed just in case my period was going to be a bitch again.

I unlock my phone to see that my boyfriend Matt had texted me. Why is he up this late?

"Mattyboi😋💓: Baby it's 2 am and all I can think about is your beautiful white smile 😍❤️."

I silently coo and smile at how my boyfriend was the sweetest boy ever.

I contemplate my response and then finally type it.

"That's cute but my smile isn't present atm bc my stomach is being a bitch😷."

I send the message off my keyboard and onto our conversation as it formed into a blue bubble.

I turn off my phone and hide my face in my pillow as smaller and more tolerable pains spike into my abdomen.

My phone dings again in an instant.

"Mattyboi😋💓: I'm coming over."

I smile and decide not to argue with him. Even if I tried he wouldn't listen. Plus I wanted someone right now.

As I waited I ended up puking once more into my toilet and having to brush my teeth again.

I heard footsteps after putting away my toothbrush from in the hallway. I peek my head out of my bathroom and see Matt lurking in my hallway looking for me, dressed in sweat pants and a tank top.

"Baby girl?" Matt calls in a hushed tone, in case I fell asleep.

I smile and jump behind Matt, grabbing his shoulders and shouting.

Matt yelps like a thirteen year old girl and jumps back about two feet. Once he sees it was me, he holds his heart and sighs.

"Damn Miley you scared the shit out of me" Matt breathes and then chuckles as I giggled uncontrollably.

I smile and hug Matt hello as he gets over his scare and hugs me back even tighter.

I smile into his shoulder and breathe in his familiar, intoxicating scent as he chuckles into my shoulder and presses his lips to my neck.