Fighting

I slammed the front door of my house behind me and ran into the kitchen. Sadly, Matt was still following me, so right when the door closed, it reopened.

"Y/N, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?!" Matt growls.

"Get out of my house!" I yell, pointing at the door.

"Let me explain!" Matt pleads.

"No, you've already done enough!"

I had just went over to Matt's house to hang out, figuring he wasn't busy. Right when I opened his front door, I saw him and another girl making out on his couch. Seeing that whole thing pretty much ruined our two year relationship.

"I don't want that slut, Y/N, I want you!" Matt claims again.

"Yeah I could really tell by your tongue being down her throat!" I yell, tears still falling down my cheeks.

Everything Matt has said to me in the past was now erased; every "I love you" every "Your my one and only".

"Will you let me explain?!" Matt barks.

I was quiet now, my throat aching from all the screaming and my eyes still blurry from the tears.

"...please just leave" I beg, but of course, he stayed.

Matt came closer to me, and I stepped back from his advance. He had tears brimming as well, I noticed.

"Y/N, I love you" Matt cries.

I squeeze my eyes shut as more tears fall out. I shake my head. "That's a lie."

"How can I prove it to you?" Matt shouts, him getting frustrated.

I open my eyes again and look him dead in the eyes. "By leaving."

"I'm not leaving until this is over!" Matt announces.

I hiss air out from my gritted teeth as I move past Matt in a quick step, even though his hand reached out for me. I ran up to my bedroom and slammed that door as well, but that didn't keep Matt from busting through it again.

Damn, I wish I had a lock.

"You really think I don't love you?!" Matt yells, now as angry as me.

"Matt leave" I say, calmer now but still enraged and dodging his question that I had already answered.

Matt, suddenly, slams me against my bedroom wall, hovering over me and kicking my ankles to the wall and pinning my wrists.

I struggle against his hold on me but after two years of being with him I knew it wouldn't do any good. I stay limp, head ducked down.

"Look at me" Matt demands. I keep my head down like a coward.

"Dammit, Y/N, look at me!"

I purse my lips, take a deep breath, and then finally look up at Matt's angry hazel eyes.

"I will prove my love to you, if that's what it takes" Matt says a bit calmer but was holding my face up forcefully so I couldn't look away from him.

Before I knew it, Matt's lips crashed onto mine. I didn't kiss back as first until Matt got overly frustrated and connected my ankles behind his waist, making my legs wound around him. He put my wrists behind his neck next as he continued to kiss my lips hungrily, me refusing to kiss him back.

He hurt me and I couldn't forgive that, especially since the lips that were pressed on my mouth at that moment we're just previously kissing another girls.

But, because of how mesmerizing Matt can be, and how he obviously wasn't going to stop kissing me until I kissed back, I tentatively kissed him back.

Matt slyly smirked and continued playing with my lips. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and I couldn't help but moan.

He was persistent and wouldn't stop obviously, so why not just give him what he wants until he finally leaves.

Matt finally lets me breathe and presses our sweaty foreheads together. "Do you forgive me?" Matt asks, his hazel eyes longing my forgiveness.

I sigh and look down, him finally letting me. "Matt...it will take a while for me to fully forgive you...but..." before I say the words I frown up at his eyes.

"Are you truly and honestly sorry, Matt? You knew what you were doing. You knew you had a girlfriend yet you still kissed that girl" I growl, Matt looking down with shame. I sigh.

"So, I ask you again, are you truly sorry?!" I snap, anger boiling.

Matt looked up at me and suddenly I didn't even recognize him. He's eyes were watery and tears streamed down his cheeks. He cupped his hands on both sides of my face as my anger immediately melted at the sight of his tears.

Matt has never cried in front of me.

"Yes" he says so strongly that I truly believed him, his voice cracking in that one word answer.

It takes me a minute, but finally my arms sling around his neck and I hug him tightly. I sigh into his shoulder and kiss the top of his ear, then his cheek, then the corner of his lips.

I noticed he was still crying, uncontrollably. I chuckle a little at how ridiculous this was of him crying this much over me and I cup his cheeks, making him look at me.

"Matt, Matt listen to me," I command with a smoothing calm tone. Matt finally looked up at me. I wipe away his tears with my thumbs and kissed his lips softly, him kissing back passionately.

"It's okay now, Matt. Everyone deserves a second chance" I say, kissing his lips repeatedly as he cried his last tears as he leaned on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so fucking stupid you didn't deserve that! I don't even deserve you-" he blubbered, but my lips interrupted him.

I run my hands through his hair as a moan came out of his lips, it being uncontrollable.

"I love you" I assured him, kissing him once more on his lips, lightly.

Matt smiled and sniffed, cradling the back of my head with one hand as the other held my back. "I love you more. I promise I won't ever hurt you again Y/N" Matt promises, rolling his lips onto mine playfully as I giggle.

He pinched my cheeks, making me giggle even more and making him grin wide.