𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒...

By Shameless_Reads

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬... 𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen

Eleven

175 4 0
By Shameless_Reads

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Lucy looked towards the direction that she heard Sam's voice, she started running towards a pair of double doors, "Sam!" She shouted as she pushed the doors open, "Oh, god..." She slowed down, noticing there was someone sitting in a chair, she slowly turned it around, seeing Sam tied up; "Oh, my god..." Lucy said quietly, noticing that Sam was only wearing a towel.

Chris rushed over to check Sam's condition, "She's not dead," Chris reassured Lucy and Ashley; Lucy let out a breath of relief once he said this.

"How do you know?" Ashley still wasn't so sure, she wanted him to be positive about it.

Chris looked over at her,  "She's breathing," He pointed out Sam's chest that was slowly rising and falling with each breath.

"She's been knocked out cold," Lucy mentioned; her voice was growing weaker as the adrenaline was slowly leaving her system.

"We've got to get her out of here!" Ashley said as she turned around to face Chris, who was grabbed by someone seconds later, quickly getting out by some sort of gas.

"Fuck!" Lucy shouted out, "Chris!" Ashley started to back up to get away, but Lucy attempted to fight off the psycho, she managed to grab onto her pocket knife; she managed to stab the attacker in the arm.

"Oh, no, no, no!" The distorted voice of the psycho shouted at Lucy. Ashley stood behind Lucy as she watched the man step towards them, "Live and learn!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Lucy shouted back at him, doing her best to keep Ashley behind him. She had no time to react as a fist came in contact with her face, sending her to the ground with a thud. She could hear Ashely let out a scream as it happened before she got grabbed as well, being knocked out just like her friends.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Lucy started to slowly regain consciousness; letting out a quiet groan as she opened her eyes, which were pretty sensitive to the light. Once she got her eyes opened, she saw Chris and Ashley tied to chairs across from one another, "Chris?" Lucy weakly spoke, "Ash?"

Chris turned his head to look at the girl, "Oh my god... What did... What did he do to you?" He noticed that her already cut up face was newly bruised around her eye.

"He fucking hit me," Lucy was having trouble speaking. She felt sick and she was feeling every cut and bruise on her body now. She was exhausted, she didn't want to keep on going with any of this. She was ready to give up.

"Shit, I'm going to murder his fucking face off..." 

Ashley slowly lifted her head up, "What- what is this?" She questioned; clearly dazed as well.

"This is him, this is the guy who killed Josh," Chris started to look around the room, pulling against the ties that had him bound to the chair.

"Oh my god..." Lucy said quietly as she started to look around the room as well, trying to figure out where this guy was and what his plan was, "God..." She was feeling an undeniable amount of fear now.

"You murdering piece of shit!" Chris shouted, "You monster!"

Ashley started to panic even more than before, "Oh my god... Look around, we're gonna die, Chris!" Ashley let out a sob, "I don't think I'm ready to die!"

Lucy was too weak to keep her head all the way up at the moment, she looked down at her shirt, staring at the blood that had seeped through the material, "No... Nobody is going to die, Ash," She reassured her.

Ashley kept crying, "Oh my god," She looked over at Chris, "God, I wish I could tell you, it's just not fair!"

Chris gave her a confused look, "Tell me what?"

"We're always talking around it, and now, I mean- we have wasted everything!" Ashley said to them. Lucy sat there watching them, her vision going in and out from blurry to clear.

"None of it was wasted..."

"What do you mean?" 

Chris sighed softly and looked at Ashley in the eye, "Every second that I spent with you was the only thing I ever wanted to do with my time."

Lucy sat there, thinking about the fact Mike was out there alone. As she was was lost in thought, she heard a saw start up, she weakly lifted her head up; she noticed a saw that was slowly moving down towards her two friends, "Oh..." She said softly. "Oh my god!" She then shouted, she didn't want to watch them die, not like this.

"Help, Chris!" Ashley sobbed out, Chris looked up at the saw, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do.

"I'll get you out of this," Chris said to the girl. "I won't let you die!" 

A speaker crackled above them, then there was voice, "Hello my little test subjects," It was the same distorted voice from before.

"I'm so scared, Chris," Ashley cried out.

"Oh, you should be, Ash, because here's the twist, Chris has made one fatal choice today already..." 

"Oh, no, no, no..."

"And now he must make another, Chris, you can take that gun in front of you and Shoot Ashley, or you can shoot yourself... Whoever is left, can live! The choice is yours!" Chris looked at the gun and picked it up, he pointed it up at the saw and shot at it, this made the psycho laugh, "Don't be so silly Chris..." 

Lucy felt tears rolling down her cheeks, the saltiness of them stung her open wounds. She could only watch as Chris pointed the barrel of the gun to his own temple, causing Ashley to cry even harder. "Wait, stop! You can't do it, Chris!" Ashley bargained with him, "It should be me, you chose to save me before, let me choose this time! Let me choose to save you!" She cried to him.  He started to cry himself now. Then there was a gunshot, Lucy closed her eyes as she heard it, scared to even open them.

But, she did. 

And when she did, she noticed Chris and Ashley were both alive, the saw came to a stop above them and the psycho was now in the room, "No!" Ashley shouted at him, "Get away!"

Chris then pointed the gun at the psycho as he continued to walk over, he pulled the trigger three times but the man just started to laugh, "Oh, oh, Chris... Chris, Chris, Chris." He said.

Chris was in shock to see him unscathed, "What the fuck!" Chris shouted.

"Oh, you've heard of blanks before... I mean really?" He put his hand on the mask that covered his face, they watched as he removed it. Lucy's heart dropped once Josh's face was revealed.

"Jo- Josh?" Lucy said as she tried to pull the rope off her wrist, and to her surprise, the knot was just loose enough for her to be able to tug both her arms out after two good, hard pulls.

Josh started to laugh at them, Chris seemed confused and hurt. Lucy managed to get her feet unties and she slowly stood up. She tried to gather a coherent thought, but then Sam and Mike burst through the door; causing Lucy to let out a breath of relief once she saw him. He didn't have the same feeling, rather he felt heartbroken seeing her in that condition, "Holy shit... Lucy," Mike said as he rushed over to her, she leaned into his arms as he grabbed her into a hug; finally she felt like she could somewhat relax. "What the fuck, Josh!?"

"Oh, very good. Every one of you, got my name!" Josh was laughing as he spoke, "And after all you've been through, good, good, good, good! I mean how does it feel?" Sam ran over to Ashley to untie her, Mike untied Chris at the same time. "Right? How does it feel?" Josh continued to speak, "Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what, they didn't get to laugh it off, no! Nope, they're gone!" 

Mike turned his body, "I don't know if you noticed this, Josh," He spoke at a weirdly calm level at first, "But none of us are laughing."

"Why, Josh?" Lucy then asked him between labored breaths. She felt as if her body was failing on her.

"Come, come, come, why the long faces? Come on, it's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right?" Josh laughed, "And race they did, I mean, every one of you! Just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle!"

Mike noticed how Lucy was nodding in and out of being present in the conversation, "Luc?" He said to her, he took his hand away from her for a moment, that's when he noticed the blood, "Oh- oh god..." He never had a moment to stop to think about how bad her fall was.

Sam took a step forward, "Josh, your fingerprints were all over this... it was obviously you..."

"Oh, really?" Josh looked at her, "Really, really, really?"

"You're crying for help, Josh, come on, you wanted to get caught, didn't you?" 

"Oh, sure! I'm totally crying out of help... 'Help me, help me!' Come on! It was just for fun, I mean, so you got a little bit of egg on your face, right? Nobody got hurt-"

Mike took a step forward, "What are you talking about ass hat?" He shouted at Josh, "Jessica is fucking dead! And Lucy- Lucy almost died!"

Josh gave Mike a confused look, "What?" 

"Did you hear me?" Mike got closer to Josh, "Jessica is dead," He then turned and pointed at Lucy, "Look at Lucy, are you telling that she looks okay? You are going to fucking pay, you dick!" Was the last thing Mike shouted before he pistol-whipped Josh, knocking him out cold.

Lucy was unable to stand any longer, she fell to the ground, her body was too weak...

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 9.6K 42
❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
30.7K 676 28
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! :) i don't write smut (you under aged kiddos will be safe) i write everything else!
22.3K 512 25
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
39.3K 1.2K 22
【𝙸𝙵 , '𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄' 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴, 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃?】 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕚�...