Four

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Lucy, Chris, and Sam all piled out of the cable car, walking towards the door. Chris jiggled the handle and looked at Sam, once he noticed that the door wasn't budging. "Well, we're stuck," Chris announced to the girls. Lucy rolled her eyes and then tried to open the door.

"Someone has to be there," Lucy said, "Bang on the door," She suggested. Chris then nodded at her, doing exactly that. Lucy joined in and hit the door with the palm of her hand, Sam stood there watching with crossed arms. Suddenly someone ended up walking up to the door. It was Jessica, she looked into the window, confused and startled.

"Jess, hey!" Chris yelled, still banging on the door.

"Jessica, over here!" Sam chimed in, waving her arms, Lucy did the same.

"Uh... Are you guys having a really weird stroke?" Jessica asked them, she clearly wasn't excited to see them.

Lucy rolled her eyes dramatically, "No," She said to her, "We're stuck in here. Clearly."

"Can you let us out?" Sam pleaded, "Pretty please?" She put on her best puppy dog eyes, putting her hands together. 

Jessica let out a long sigh as she pressed a button that was near the door that unlocked it, the three walked out of the station, all letting out a sigh of relief in unison. As Lucy took a deep breath, the cold air hit her lungs. She looked around, really thinking about the fact that it was really happening, she was back to the place she never thought she would be again. "Man, oh God," Chris said, "I thought we were goners... Another ten minutes and I would've chewed off my own leg," He shook his head.

Lucy grimaced as she looked over at him, "That is disgusting," She stuck her tongue out as she pretended to gag.

Jessica snuffed before she rolled her eyes at Lucy, "Didn't think you had a gag reflex," She mumbled under her breath. Lucy was caught off guard by the statement, but she brushed it off before she looked back over at Chris.

"Look, I got a lot of meat on my bones," Chris continued on with his conversation, "This is all muscle down here," He pointed down to his thighs.

Sam let out a laugh, "Yeah, riiight... Uh-huh," She said with a smile before she raised her brows.

Suddenly Chris snatched a letter from Jessica, "Hey!" Jessica protested, reaching out for the letter. 

"Just doing like Sam taught me," Chris said to her, "Other people's private thoughts are my own personal playground," He fiddled with the letter.

"Ugh, don't be a jerk!" Sam protested, shaming Chris for his actions. 

Chris looked at the front of the letter, it very clearly had Mike's name written on the front, along with a heart next to it. Lucy noticed the name quickly, she let out a sigh as she looked away, no longer wanting to be apart of this, "My goodness, it seems like someone has a lil crush on our good friend and dear class president, Michael Munroe," Chris presented the letter to Sam and Lucy. Lucy looked off to the side, Sam crossed her arms.