Six

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Emily strutted through the door, her head held high; she studied the room until her eyes landed on Mike and Jess on the couch, Jess was all over Mike now, claiming her property after the conversation with Matt, "Oh my god," Emily said, watching as Jessica was kissing all over Mike, "That is so gross, are you trying to swallow his face whole?" She scoffed.

Matt walked towards Emily, "Em..." He whispered, only to be ignored. She put her hand up to shush him.

"Seriously, can she be any more obvious?" Emily continued on, "We get it, you're scared of Lucy... She's the only wants in on your territory, honey," She gazed at Lucy who was sitting there, avoiding involvement in the argument.

Jess let out a loud laugh, "Excuse me?" She said as she stood up, staring at Emily, "Did you say something?"

Emily crossed her arms over her chest, "Oh, did you not hear me? Was your sluttiness too loud?" Matt was quick to put his hand on Emily's shoulder, doing anything to try to shut her up again, but she brushed him off.

"Sounds like someone's mad that she didn't make the cut," Jess tilted her head to the side. Mike was still sat on the couch, he looked towards Lucy who looked away from him as soon as his eyes landed on her.

"Oh," Emily laughed, "Oh yeah, it's all a big cattle call with that cheating dreamboat, congrats! You're now top cow... Have fun with that conversation later when he ends up sleeping with Lucy tonight," Emily looked over at Lucy, then over to Mike, once she noticed Mike staring at Lucy she laughed again, "Look at him, already preying on her. It's been 5 whole minutes, dick."

Jess looked over towards Mike, he quickly looked at her, "Really?" Jess said, "Right now, Mike? Can't you keep your eyes off the bitch for one second?"

Lucy gave up, she finally spoke up, "Whatever, Jess, just admit you're scared of me and move one, Jesus," Mike's eyes widened as Lucy said this, he let out a harsh breath of air through his nose. 

Jessica let out a laugh, "Oh, scared of you? Babe, I couldn't care less about you. You're scared of me. I have Mike and you don't."

Lucy fixed her posture, leaning forward slowly, a smug look on her face, "Does he get that look in his eye when he's with you?" She asked her before she slowly stood up. Mike sat there, nervously watching her, "That smirk, that little head tilt as he's staring down at you?" She was tired of being walked all over, she wanted Jess to know she wasn't here to get bullied all weekend.

 Mike sat there, nervously watching her, "That smirk, that little head tilt as he's staring down at you?" She was tired of being walked all over, she wanted Jess to know she wasn't here to get bullied all weekend