Eleven

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Lucy looked towards the direction that she heard Sam's voice, she started running towards a pair of double doors, "Sam!" She shouted as she pushed the doors open, "Oh, god..." She slowed down, noticing there was someone sitting in a chair, she slowly turned it around, seeing Sam tied up; "Oh, my god..." Lucy said quietly, noticing that Sam was only wearing a towel.

Chris rushed over to check Sam's condition, "She's not dead," Chris reassured Lucy and Ashley; Lucy let out a breath of relief once he said this.

"How do you know?" Ashley still wasn't so sure, she wanted him to be positive about it.

Chris looked over at her,  "She's breathing," He pointed out Sam's chest that was slowly rising and falling with each breath.

"She's been knocked out cold," Lucy mentioned; her voice was growing weaker as the adrenaline was slowly leaving her system.

"We've got to get her out of here!" Ashley said as she turned around to face Chris, who was grabbed by someone seconds later, quickly getting out by some sort of gas.

"Fuck!" Lucy shouted out, "Chris!" Ashley started to back up to get away, but Lucy attempted to fight off the psycho, she managed to grab onto her pocket knife; she managed to stab the attacker in the arm.

"Oh, no, no, no!" The distorted voice of the psycho shouted at Lucy. Ashley stood behind Lucy as she watched the man step towards them, "Live and learn!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Lucy shouted back at him, doing her best to keep Ashley behind him. She had no time to react as a fist came in contact with her face, sending her to the ground with a thud. She could hear Ashely let out a scream as it happened before she got grabbed as well, being knocked out just like her friends.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Lucy started to slowly regain consciousness; letting out a quiet groan as she opened her eyes, which were pretty sensitive to the light. Once she got her eyes opened, she saw Chris and Ashley tied to chairs across from one another, "Chris?" Lucy weakly spoke, "Ash?"

Chris turned his head to look at the girl, "Oh my god... What did... What did he do to you?" He noticed that her already cut up face was newly bruised around her eye.

"He fucking hit me," Lucy was having trouble speaking. She felt sick and she was feeling every cut and bruise on her body now. She was exhausted, she didn't want to keep on going with any of this. She was ready to give up.

"Shit, I'm going to murder his fucking face off..." 

Ashley slowly lifted her head up, "What- what is this?" She questioned; clearly dazed as well.

"This is him, this is the guy who killed Josh," Chris started to look around the room, pulling against the ties that had him bound to the chair.

"Oh my god..." Lucy said quietly as she started to look around the room as well, trying to figure out where this guy was and what his plan was, "God..." She was feeling an undeniable amount of fear now.