Seven

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

"Lucy!" Mike heaved himself over the tree trunk, once he got on top he fell over to the other side, "Oof..." He groaned, "Fuck nuggets," He managed to stand up, searching the area for Lucy, but there was no sign on her. "Lucy, come on," He called out into the forest. He walked over to an old truck that was in the snow, "Ah," He nodded, "You're in here aren't you," He said as he pulled on the handle, a mask popped out in front of his face as he did this, "Shit!" He yelled out as he stumbled backwards, "That scared the blue out of my jeans... What the hell is that doing in there anyway?" He took in a deep breath before he turned around, wiping his palms on his jeans. 

Lucy was stood behind him, "Boo!" She shouted, a smirk on her face as Mike jumped backwards, gasping in shock.

"For fuck's sake! Again?" He pointed at the truck behind him, "Was that you? Did you seat that up?" He was out of breath at this point. 

"No... It was pretty funny to watch though, I'm glad it was there," She walked over to the truck and popped the door open, snatching the mask off the rig it was set up on, "I think they used to have scary walkthroughs up here during Halloween, guess they just left it here," Once she got it off the rig, she got an uneasy feeling, so she sat it down. She then looked around the empty truck, that's when she noticed a picture in the drivers seat, it was of Beth in a costume. Lucy slowly closed the door of the truck and turned around.

Mike watched as she did this, "Never knew they did scary stuff up here," He said to her, "This place is a giant haunted house now, too uneasy

Mike watched as she did this, "Never knew they did scary stuff up here," He said to her, "This place is a giant haunted house now, too uneasy."

They decided to keep walking, Lucy walked over to a tree that she noticed was carved into, "Aw," He commented as she pointed out the M+E in a heart, "Who were these two love birds? She asked him.

Mike shrugged his shoulders, "Uh... Elizabeth and Myron?"

"Or maybe Mike and Emily?" She raised a brow, "What a sappy man you are."