Twelve

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Sam and Ashley managed to get Lucy upstairs after her fall and Sam worked on disinfecting her wounds and bandaging her up the best she could, "God..." Sam said quietly as she finished wrapping her leg up, "What happened to you?"

"I fell into the mines," Lucy's voice was somewhat normal now and she was feeling better since she was fixed up, "We were chasing after Jess... I managed to miss my footing and down I went. I feel like I hit every rock on the way down... Honestly felt like I was dead."

Sam was about to speak until there was banging on the door, "Let me in! Let me in!" It was Emily's voice. Sam stood up, turning around to face the door.

"It's Em!" Lucy said as she watched Chris open the door to let her in, Emily fell inside, letting out a pained grunt.

"Shut the door!" Emily shouted at the others, "Oh my god, shut the door!"

Chris quickly slammed the door shut and locked it, Sam and Ashley helped Emily stand up, then they made their way back to where Lucy was sitting. "Jesus, are you okay, Em?" Lucy asked as she studied the disheveled girl.

"I- I didn't think that I'd make it..." Emily coughed out as she tried to catch my breath.

"You were screaming bloody murder," Chris said to her as Sam put a hand on Emily's shoulder to comfort her.

"There was something..." Emily attempted to speak, but it was clear that she was too upset to even think about what she was saying.

Lucy looked around for Matt, "Em... Where is Matt?" She asked as Sam helped Emily sit down next to her, "Did- did you guys split up?"

Emily had her hands buried in her face, "A monster... It's a monster!" 

Chris walked over, making a confused face, "What? What are you talking about?" Chris attempted to get some answers out of her.

"I said, there is something out there!" 

Mike and Josh were out in the shed alone, "Like what?" She pushed Emily on for an sort of answer.

"Lucy, relax, it was Josh, it was all Josh-" Sam tried to make sense of what was going on.

Emily shook her head frantically, "No, no, no! Listen to me!" 

"We got him tied up, he can't hurt you."

"No! It was after me, and it wasn't human!" 

Chris wasn't believing it, "Hold on... Em, can you tell us exactly happened?" He started to pace the name.

Emily started to take deep breaths, "I am trying to tell you!" She shouted at her friends, "We were climbing the tower and it fell, the whole tower just fell! Right into the mines!"