Ten

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

The three of them walked down the stairs into the basement, once they got down there, a loud noise greeted them followed by an item flying out of a nearby cabinet, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!" Chris shouted, "You have got to be kidding me!" 

"What the hell is going on?" Ashley shouted, her face in her hands, her skin pale, it was like the life was scared out of her. She turned around and saw something in her view, she screamed as she saw it.

"What!" Lucy shouted, scared by Ashley's scream.

"That- that scared me!" She pointed out a rocking horse that was slowly rocking.

"You- you ran into that, right?" 

"I don't.... I don't think so? I mean- I don't know! How did everything get so freaky around here? Doors slamming and candles lighting up out of nowhere? And that specter- or whatever it was?"

Chris rubbed his head slowly, letting out a small sigh, "Ashley... I think you're kinda ignoring what's really happening here..." 

Ashley glared at Chris, clearly upset and didn't want to be called crazy by anyone, "Don't tell me you didn't see that translucent white figure just passing right by us?"

Lucy and Chris exchanged glances, "We- we could be seeing things," Chris said quietly, he was doing his best not to upset Ashley any further. 

"I am not imagining things!" 

Lucy took a step forward, "Okay... You two have seen some shit... I mean, you watched Josh die! I saw Jessica get snatched up by some- some thing or someone..." 

"You know what I'm really worried about?" Chris looked over to Ashley, "I'm worried about Sam, what's happened to her if there's some maniac out there! She could be dead to!" 

Ashley gave him a look, this upset her a lot more, "Don't say that!" She brushed him off as she walked towards a door, she stopped, looking down at where the handle would have been, she looked over her shoulder at Chris and Lucy, "There's no handle."

"Dead end," Lucy sighed, rubbing her arm tenderly, she turned on her heels and walked towards a dollhouse that was set up, she leaned down a little, looking through the windows. "Wow... You can see through the windows."

"See what? Tiny furniture?" Chris seemed to snuff at Lucy, not wanting to talk about dollhouses in a time like this. 

Lucy was staring at a scene, there were dolls in a room, "No, it's like a whole scene... There's dolls and everything..." 

Chris looked down now, this seemed to peak his interest, "Yeah?" He watched as Lucy pointed out a keyhole, "Huh... i guess you need a key if you want to play around in there," As he spoke to Lucy he pulled out his phone, looking down at the screen, Ashley let out a gasp, hitting Lucy and Chris on the shoulders, "Chris! Chris! Lucy! The ghost!!"