Havoc โ”โ” The Originals

By salemshouse

( ๐‡๐€๐•๐Ž๐‚ ) you say witch like it's a bad thing. ยฉsalemshouse klaus mikaelson More

CULLEN!
- ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
i. the originals
ii. add another coffin
iii. what could be
iv. you are all class
v. discovery
vi. an old foe
vii. to new orleans
viii. dead girl walking
ix. witch and werewolf business
x. down one sibling
xi. is peace an option
xii. a visit from the dead
xiii. from cradle to grave
xiv. until we meet again
- ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
xv. enemies' blood
xvi. the witch mother
xvii. two abominations, one stone
xviii. the hybrid and the heretic
xix. a phantom
xx. restraint is a funny thing
xxi. the special moments are vibrant
xxii. the rest just fades away
xxiii. family is power
xxiv. wedding day
xxv. the mikaelson sisters
xxvi. wild beauty, wild magic
xxvii. st. james infirmary
xxviii. say goodbye to the last of your children
- ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
xxix. one by friend, one by foe, one by family
xxx. cool kids club
xxxi. another day, another weapon
xxxi. happy thanksgiving
xxxii. have yourself a merry little christmas
xxxiii. death, she doesn't give a damn
xxxvi. a pale horse
xxxvii. there's a salvatore in town
xxxviii. say goodbye
xxxix. methamphetamine country
xl. the devil comes here and sighs
xli. cullen mikaelson
xliii. the fall of the mikaelsons
- ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
xliv. gather up the killers
xlv. the city that hates us
xlvi. daddy dearest
xlvii. the hollow is coming
xlviii. i don't want to kill you, i want to be you
xlix. a hidden serpent
l. enough
li. the ancestors are back
lii. everything dies
liii. returned to flesh and blood
liv. a spirit that won't be broken
lv. the end of always and forever
lvi. to be continued
- ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
lvii. where you left your heart
lviii. even though i hate you i love you
lix. freak filth crossbreed
lx. rostock, germany
lxi. a traitor among us
lxii. chambre de chasse
lxiii. a trip down memory lane
lxiv. i'll always be with you
lxv. a release
lxvi. you may both kiss the bride
lxvii. mystic falls
lxviii. the first turn
lxix. family is our greatest strength
epilogue

xlii. dead, dead, dead

2.9K 79 5
By salemshouse

THE HAPPINESS OF their current situation was overshadowed by the circumstances of today. Davina's funeral was meant to begin soon, casting a dark shadow over New Orleans. While Cullen tried not to let it diminish her mood, it did.

She stood in the back of the cemetery, watching from a distance as Davina's loved ones said goodbye. It was silly of her to be there, she knew she wouldn't be welcomed, but she wanted to say her own goodbye. The buzz of her phone pulled her attention away from the service as she looked at the screen. A message from Freya asking for help was waiting for her. Sighing Cullen pockets her phone, taking one last look at Davina's headstone before speeding away.

"Hey." Cullen calls as she enters the study. "What do you need?"

"Sister." Freya greets, putting her hand out. "I need to channel you. I'm trying to figure out if the prophecy against our family still stands, but every time I get close it scatters. I can't get a clear vision."

Cullen nods, giving her hand to Freya as the older witch begins to chant. Cullen lets out a gasp as her head is thrown back, visions of vampire like Lucien flashing through her mind, a vision of her standing bloody with Hope, and a vision of Klaus' downfall. The last flash of the vision is what snaps Cullen out of the trance, it was Marcel. He was the friend, family, and now the foe.

"What the hell did I just see?" Cullen questions, eyes wide.

Freya jumps up, frantic as she makes her way out of the room. Cullen follows as they walk down to the courtyard, Freya explaining on the way. "Vincent told me he found a way to extract the serum from Aurora, I was busy at the time but if Vincent did steal the serum... If he.. gave it to Marcel."

"We're in trouble." Cullen finishes, the witches glancing at one another.

Freya sighs, nodding her head. "Yeah."

"Okay." Cullen mumbles, pulling out her phone. "You go check fo the serum I'll call Elijah. Klaus doesn't need to know until we're sure."

Both women separate, Freya going to Aurora's body, Cullen dialing Elijah's number. After briefly explaining the situation Elijah was entering the house, a frightened look on his face. "The serum." Freya speaks up, entering the room. "There's no trace of it in her. We need to warn Klaus."

Elijah nods, trying to call Klaus, but he got no answer. "He's not answering."

"Elijah, the power I stole from the Ancestors, it was enough to deal with Lucien, but that power's faded. If Marcel takes that serum and becomes the beast foretold in the prophecy, I won't be able to stop him." Freya tells her brother.

"Locate Niklaus." Elijah states before turning to Cullen. "We will find Marcel."

-

It was dark by the time Elijah and Cullen found Marcel. Him and Klaus were at a bridge that Elijah claimed meant something. "Gentlemen." Elijah raises his voice, causing both Marcel and Klaus to turn towards him and Cullen. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Elijah, this is a private conversation. Your concerns can wait." Klaus snaps, trying to turn back to Marcel.

"Klaus." Cullen exclaims, her tone conveying a message Klaus recognized. It was one that meant this was serious. "They can't."

"Same Mikaelson drama." Marcel drawls. "One of you is trying to make peace, the other one is eyeing me like I'm a rabid dog."

"Marcel, I'm sorry." Cullen tries to step forward, but Elijah stops her. "We never meant for any of this to happen. But please, tell us our concerns are unfounded."

"Oh, what I got to prove myself?" Marcel shouts. "To you? Davina was like a daughter to me and you condemned her to a fate worse than death. So how is it my job to prove myself to you?"

"All right, that's enough." Klaus steps in. "All of you."

"You tell me where it is." Elijah ignores Klaus, glaring at Marcel.

"What?" Marcel questions pulling out a bottle of Lucien's serum. "This?"

"What the hell is that?" Klaus narrows his eyes, already knowing the answer.

"That, my dear brother, is a wicked little gift from our friend Vincent." Elijah explains.

"I guess he figured better me than Aurora and now that I got it, I can't help but think why not take it? I mean loyalty never got me anywhere and the only thing you respond to is a show of force." Marcel continues, waving the bottle around.

"Marcellus, end this foolishness right now." Klaus chastises like he's talking to a child.

"Or else what? I mean we're family right." Marcel tilts his head. "Why would this little serum have to change anything, other than the simple fact that I would be your equal. Oh, yeah, I figured you could never live with that."

Klaus points at Marcel, walking towards him. "You hand it over right now and I will forgive this act of defiance as a moment of weakness brought on by your grief."

"Oh that's funny. I thought you came asking for my forgiveness, but you like it better this way don't you? Me owing you. And all that pretty fair tale about me being part of the family. That only works if you're in control. Klaus Mikaelson, smiling down like a benevolent king. Showing mercy to all his subjects. But you still have to be the king. Don't you? The thing about kings, though...Eventually they all fall...Even you, Klaus." Marcel states.

"Give it to me now. I won't ask you again Marcellus." Elijah steps forward as well.

"My name is Marcel. And I'm not giving you a damn thing." Marcel glares at the older man.

"Marcel, please." Cullen speaks up. "Don't do this."

"You know what Cullen? I thought we were friends. I thought you cared about Davina, but apparently I was wrong. You're just like them." Marcel turns his attention to the heretic. "That ring on your finger doesn't make you a Mikaelson. You've always been one."

"Marcel." Klaus interrupts, his voice raising. "I can't allow you the means to destroy my family."

"Your family. Right. Thank you." Marcel nods like Klaus has just proved his point.

"Klaus...Marcel will betray us. Cullen and I saw it with our own eyes." Elijah tells his brother.

"I will betray you? I asked, begged for your help and you left Davina to rot. You put down Lucien because he was coming for you, for your family, but the thing is, you made Lucien. You turned him, taught him, and then abandoned him. And you blamed Lucien because it's always somebody else's fault. But maybe you were the villains in his story. After all, that is the Mikaelson way, right? Kill, maim, torture, all in the name of family. Always and forever." Tears start to come to Marcel's eyes as he shakes his head. "I used to admire that vow. It gave me the thing that had been beaten out of me. Faith in those you love. I was a fool. Always and forever is just an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. Maybe...It's time someone put an end to that."

"You are treading very close to a dangerous decision." Elijah breathes. "I'm asking you to choose wisely."

"Fair enough." Marcel mutters, looking at the vile. Seeing he's already made his choice Klaus speeds forward, but Marcel's quicker, pushing Klaus back. "You can't stop me Klaus."

Klaus jumps up, moving to his feet. "I only mean to keep you from crossing a line you would most certainly regret."

"No, you meant to keep your precious upper hand. Don't you get it? Whatever I have to do, Klaus I will find a way to hurt you. You will never be safe, not as long as I am alive. You can call me family all you want, I am done being your friend." Marcel moves forward, grabbing ahold of Klaus." From this day forward, I am nothing less than your worst-" Marcel's words are suddenly cut off as Elijah speeds behind him, ripping out his heart.

Cullen gasps, eyes widening as she watches Marcel fall over the edge of the bridge. Her shock is short lived as Klaus lets out a yell, running to the edge. Turning to his brother, he stares at him in shock. "What have you done?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.3K 86
โ›๏ธŽ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ โœ๏ธŽ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๏ฟฝ...
15.5K 768 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 707 10
ส€แด‡แด…แด€แดแด€ษดแด„ส: แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด› แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡s สแดแดœ; แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด… ษชษด ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, EสŸแดษชsแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… ส€แดœแดแดส€s แด๊œฐ แด€ สœแดœแดแด€ษด แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ฬˆษดษขแด‡ส€, ๊œฐแดส€แด„ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ แด›แด ส€...