y/n fujioka ||haruhi fujioka'...

By Gavi_is_Queen

Please don't copy, repost, or/and steal my work! ------------------------- "Ah, you're both twins. Not identi... More

||Introduction||
||1, Prologue||
||2||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71, Epilogue||
||OHSHC as Vines||
||Famous Last Words||
||Announcement||

||3||

17.5K 403 195
By Gavi_is_Queen

{3; Exposing The Bully, And Haruhi's Real Gender!}

"Is this really necessary?"

Y/n was currently sitting on a chair, looking at her reflection through the mirror that was positioned in front of her. Her hair has been brushed out, but was kept the same style it was before she was forced to change her presentation. She had a very small amount of makeup on her face that was applied on her with the assistance of the Hitachiin twins. Her makeup consisted of concealer that was blended under her chocolate brown eyes, mascara on her eyelashes, and some clear lipgloss on her naturally pink lips.

"Of course it is." The Hitachiin twins insisted in accordance, finishing up any last minute touches on Y/n before showing the others her new representation.

"Now let's go show the others." Hikaru indicated and pulled Y/n out of the chair she was sitting on and out of the changing curtain, Kaoru doing the same thing by grabbing the arm Hikaru wasn't holding.

Instead of wearing her street, going-out clothes that she was originally wearing that day when she arrived at the academy, she was now accompanied with the boys' true blue-purple colored blazer with the white, button up dress shirt that was underneath the blazer and was tucked into her true blue-purple colored skirt. Around the collar of her white dress shirt was the boys' tie. Her feet were resting in the girls' uniform shoes which were black, round toe ankle straps, the exposed skin of her feet being covered by black, below the knee socks. Y/n's 'special' uniform was designed like the male school uniform, but she had on a skirt and the girls' school uniform shoes rather than the boys' black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"I can walk myself, you know!" Y/n proclaimed, wanting to be let free by the twins' clutch.

The twins ignored Y/n's claim, finishing their way to where the other hosts were standing, who were waiting to see the Fujioka sisters' transformation. The twins finally let go of her, allowing the girl to sigh in relief.

"Ta-da!" The twins gestured their hands towards Y/n, moving them in a jazzy way.

"Wow, Y/n-Chan! You look so cute! Doesn't she look cute, Takashi?" Honey gazed at Y/n with a friendly beam before looking up at his tall companion that was standing right beside him, waiting for the said males impute.

"Hm."

"Uh, thanks, Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai." Y/n acknowledged, smoothing out the sleeve of her brand new blazer, avoiding eye contact with the hosts.

"I'm so proud!" Tamaki suddenly exclaimed and pulled Y/n into a bone-crushing hug. "Oh, we finally have a hostess!" He gleefully announced, spinning Y/n around in the hug.

"T-Tamaki-Senpai, let go of me please!" Y/n grunted, struggling to get out of Tamaki's bear hug. "I can't breathe!"

"Um, Senpai?"

Tamaki finally let go of the young Fujioka sister and turned to where Haruhi's changing curtain was. "Aren't you done changing yet?"

The curtain was pulled to the side by the person behind the pale yellow drape, exposing Haruhi's pleasant change of display, appearing to be better-looking than when she was wearing the baggy clothes with her oversized glasses and disheveled brown hair. She was revealed in the boys' high school uniform, her hair being combed and tamed. Her brown eyes that were identical to Y/n's was now more defined and easy to see due to her wearing contact lenses.

"You sure it's really okay for me to keep this uniform?" Haruhi asked.

"Cute! You're as pretty as a girl! Adorable!" Tamaki cried admirably, cupping his cheeks using his hands.

"Haru-Chan, you look so cute! Just like Y/n-Chan!" Honey magnified sweetly.

Just then, Haruhi's gaze landed on Y/n and her eyes slightly widened.

Y/n was mirroring Haruhi's expression. "Haruhi?"

"Y/n? Wow, they gave you a makeover too, huh?"

"Ha, yeah..." Y/n replied, showing a small smile as she approached her older sister.

"You look nice." Haruhi smiled warmly and placed a hand on her sisters head, softly ruffling her hair to not mess it up.

"Thanks, so do you."

"If we had known that's how you really look-" Hikaru induced.

"-we would've helped you out sooner." Kaoru finished.

"Who knows? Maybe he'll draw in some customers along with his sister." Kyoya knowingly mentioned.

"You know, that's just what I was thinking!" Tamaki pointed out. "Our errand boy and girl are moving up the ranks. Starting today, you both are an official member of the Host Club. I will personally train you to be a first-rate host. If you can get one-hundred customers to request your service, we will completely forget about your eight million yen debt."

"Deal." Y/n quickly agreed.

"A host?" Haruhi questioned at the same time as Y/n spoke, eyeing Tamaki's pointed finger with an unsure expression.

- - - -

"So tell me, Fujioka, why did you join the Host Club?"

Y/n glanced at one out-of-the two boys that were seated across from her at a small, circular table.

"Well, I, uhh...thought it would be...nice?" Y/n replied, more of a question than a statement. "Now that I'm here, I can host you guys." She said, experimenting the power of being dainty and outgoing and showed a closed eyed smile.

The boys blushed at the action. "Wow..."

"S-So I heard you have a brother. Is that true?" The other boy asked, staring at Y/n with a cherished smile.

"Oh, yes. He's actually a part of this club. Haruhi is over there hosting some female guests." Y/n reciprocated, pointing in the direction of where her sister was. She made sure to say 'he' or 'him' when mentioning Haruhi to other people. She honestly still found the fact that nobody knew that Haruhi was actually a girl and not a boy. It's not her situation to clear up and tell other people the truth though, so all she can do is wait until the truth is revealed by the person themself--Haruhi--or when somebody else finds out.

"Do you have any hobbies?"

"Hmm..." Y/n gradually hummed as she thought about the question. "Well, I study with Haruhi most of the time. I also help him cook and do most of the chores in the house with him."

"You cook?" The two boys searched in unison, both of them having a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's actually pretty fun when you have someone doing it with you." A small tug was evident on her lips as she confessed her words.

All of a sudden, Kyoya stepped towards Y/n's table, stopping in front of it, and looking at the two male customers Y/n currently had. "My apologies, but time is up." He notified, showing a false, closed eyed smile. Under his left arm was a black notebook, he was holding it close to him like it was a treasured item.

The boys quietly opposed, not wanting to leave just yet, but they quickly understood and relished the limited time they had with Y/n.

"Do you think we can request you again, Y/n?" One of the boys asked with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Y/n's face turned into a somewhat shocked expression at the boys' certainty at wanting to visit her once more on another day. "Oh, y-yeah! Of course." She grinned, bowing her head down in a token of appreciation.

The two boys soon left the music room, telling Y/n a small 'see you later' before genuinely taking their leave, abandoning Y/n and Kyoya where they were.

The raven haired, second year student with glasses resting upon his face, grabbed his notebook from under his arm using his right hand. He flipped through the pages before finding an empty and clean one, soon taking out the pen that was attached to the book by the clip that was located at the top of the pen, pressing down on the clicker to allow the ink part of the writing tool to emerge. "There's a group of girls at Haruhi's table. I want you to go over there and help your brother host those young ladies." Kyoya directed, keeping his brownish-grey eyes on his open notebook as he scribbled words onto the page.

"Sure." Y/n complied with a short nod of her head and got up from her chair. She progressed herself to where Haruhi was seated with her present guests that Kyoya briefly pointed out to her.

"Oh, hi, Y/n." Haruhi greeted with a small-scaled, gentle smile.

"Hey, Haruhi." Y/n then turned her attention to the three girls at the table. "Hello."

"Hi! You must be Y/n! Haruhi was just telling us about you." One of the girls greeted with a kindhearted smile. The young woman had short, volumed, light brown hair that reached down to below her ears, her grey eyes showing a shimmer of indulgence within them.

"Really? I hope they were all good things." Y/n says with a playful, come-at-able grin.

The three girls giggled at Y/n's unreserved demeanor. "They were." The same female with short, light brown hair assured.

Y/n softly smiled at them. "You don't mind if I join you ladies, do you?"

"Of course not!"

Y/n thanked them and sat down on the deserted chair next to Haruhi.

"Wow, Y/n. Your skin looks so smooth. What kind of products do you use?" The girl with long, medium brown hair asked, admiring the effortless skin that Y/n had.

"Yeah, it's so pretty!" The third girl chimed in agreement. She had light black hair that reached down to her upper back. Her eyes were grey with specks of amber in them.

"Um, not much really. I only rinse my face with water every morning." Y/n returned, lightly placing the tips of her index finger and middle finger on her right cheek before resting her hand back down on her lap.

"So why did you two join the Host Club?" The three girls asked, letting out small giggles afterwards.

"Uhh," both Haruhi and Y/n began. They looked at each other with stuck definitions. 'What should we say?!' They moderately sweat dropped.

'All we have to do is get one-hundred customers to request us, and they'll forget about our eight million yen debt.' Haruhi thought. 'I know just the story.'

Haruhi began to speak, making Y/n feel slightly relieved that Haruhi came up with something to say. That was until Y/n figured out that she was telling a story of her and Haruhi's deceased mother. Y/n stared at Haruhi with faint, mournful eyes as her sister told the story, then casted her brown eyes down at the table. Nothing has ever been the same after losing their mother.

When Haruhi and Y/n's mother passed away, it felt like a part of them died along with her. It truly was a shame that their mother had left the world too soon. There were still so many things that the two sisters wanted to do with their mother, but was sadly not able to do due to time not being on their side. It was hard to accept for awhile, but the two sisters knew that their mother would always be with them, watching down on them from above the clouds, and protecting them from afar. She will never physically be with her daughters, and it will be quite a long time once the sisters will be able to reunite with her again, but she will always and forever be there in memory.

"I see, your mother was sick and passed away ten years ago?" The girl with long hair asked, sympathy in her eyes. "Who does the chores around the house?"

No one seemed to have noticed a blond haired, second year student with violet colored eyes, sneak closer to the the group of girls while Haruhi was in the middle of telling the story of their mother, hiding on the couch he was on, only poking the top of his head over the red couch to keep an eye on Haruhi and Y/n. But Tamaki wasn't the only one who was eavesdropping. There were a pair of auburn colored haired twins and a male with prescription glasses listening into the conversation as well.

"Oh, me and Y/n do them ourselves. Our mother taught us. She was an amazing cook. And when she went to the hospital, she left me and Y/n all kinds of great recipes. It was fun to create each dish, especially when they turned out well. And it made us feel happy to see our dad enjoy it." Haruhi explained, a reminiscent smile on her face.

"You know, we've had a hard childhood, but me, dad, and Haruhi have managed to make it through okay." Y/n showed the similar smile Haruhi had and glanced back up at the three girls.

"So, huh-"

"Is it okay if tomorrow-"

"We request to sit with you two again?"

"Yeah, we'd really appreciate that, ladies!" Haruhi said, a grateful smile on her face.

"It was amazing talking to you three, beautiful young women." Y/n smiled in slight delight, making the girls blush at the siblings' smiles.

"Why're they so popular?" Tamaki question, still staring at the two sisters.

"They're a natural." Kyoya pointed out observingly, facing his blond headed classmate.

"No training needed." The twins synchronized, crouching down on the floor with their backs pressed against the backside of the couch.

"Have you forgotten about me?"

"Huh?" Tamaki turned his head to look at the girl seated beside him. It was the same reddish-brown haired girl that Haruhi and Y/n encountered. "Oh, no! Sorry, Princess. I'm just a little bit concerned about our newest host and hostess." Tamaki explained, showing off his charming personality.

"Well, that's obvious, Tamaki. You sure have been keeping an eye on them." She remarked, glancing at the male from the corner of her eye, a small, significant smirk showed on her lips.

"Of course. I have to. I'm training Haruhi to be a gentlemen like me, and Y/n a young lady." Tamaki primed with a smirk. He then snapped his fingers, calling out to the two sisters. "Haruhi, Y/n, come here for a minute."

Haruhi and Y/n excused themselves from the table they were sitting at with their three guests.

"What's up?" Haruhi questioned when she and Y/n got to where Tamaki was, sitting on a red couch with his legs crossed.

"I'd like you to meet someone. This is my regular guest, Princess Ayanokoji." Tamaki introduced the girl seated next to him.

'It's her...' Y/n thought, keeping her eyes from going narrow when studying the girl with reddish-brown hair. 'I don't know why, but I just don't like her. I guess it's just the vibe she brings...and her attitude.'

"Miss, it's a pleasure to meet you." Haruhi addressed with a forced, closed eyed smile.

Y/n shows a fake smile and nods. "Yes, it's very nice to meet you."

"That was so cute!" Tamaki exclaimed and jumped out of his seat that was on the red, cushioned couch. He then pulled Haruhi in a hug and spins her around while doing so, practically stuffing her face against his chest. Y/n sweat drops and sneaks away in a blink of an eye before Tamaki would be able to get to her next.

'Sorry, Haruhi... This is all on you.' Y/n thought, hiding behind a column a few feet away from her struggling sister and enthusiastic club president.

"Y/n! Help me! Where did you even go?!" Haruhi called out to her, her face finally being released from Tamaki's chest, her arms and legs moving around, desperately trying to get out of Tamaki's grasp.

Y/n peaked her head out from the column she was hiding behind, sighing and deciding to give in and help her sister out. She stepped out from where she was hiding, beginning her way back to her sister, but before she could get to her, Haruhi calls out to someone else to save her.

"Mori-Senpai, help me!"

In a split second, Mori was at Haruhi's aid, lifting her out of Tamaki's arms.

Y/n stood where she was, a bit dumbfounded at how fast Mori was able to get to her sister.

Mori stood there, keeping Haruhi up in the air. Y/n blinked a few times before approaching her sister and the two other Host Club members.

"Mori-Senpai...you really didn't have to go that far." Tamaki mumbled, also blinking. "Come on, little one, let daddy give you a big hug." He said with a closed eyed, grin. "I bet Y/n would like a hug from daddy, wouldn't you, Y/n?"

"Yeah, no." Y/n rejected, showing a small shake of her head.

"We've already got a dad, we don't need another one." Haruhi uttered, back on her feet once Mori placed her back down.

- - - -

Haruhi and Y/n were standing near the window trying to look for their bags.

"Where's our bags?" Y/n asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Haruhi turns around and faced the window. "Are you kidding me? But how did that happen?"

"Huh?" Y/n turned around and looked out the window. "What's wrong- how did that happen?!"

Outside, down in the fountain was Y/n and Haruhi's belongings.

"I didn't think there were bullies at this school."

"Hm. Guess they're everywhere." Y/n mumbled, a displeasing expression on her face. Y/n and Haruhi made their way out of the room and ran down the corridors.

As they both ran down the hallway, they unfortunately came across a certain girl.

"Oh, it's you again."

The two sisters both stopped running when the reddish-brown haired high schooler spoke up to them.

Seika Ayanokoji.

"I bet you love having Tamaki making you over and fawning over you guys. It's useless though." Seika began.

Y/n narrowed her eyes and was about to say something, but Haruhi stopped her.

"Just go on ahead. I'll be down in a minute." She whispered to her.

Y/n looked at Haruhi with an uncertain definition. Haruhi nodded reassuringly at her younger sister. With that small gesture, Y/n hesitantly continued to run to where the fountain was outside.

Once she was in front of the fountain, she clicked her tongue. 'Why the hell do I feel like that girl has something to do with this...? That's because she probably does have something to do with this.'

Y/n took off her shoes and socks, and stepped into the fountain, feeling the refreshing water go up above her ankles.

The girl pulled out the two bags and notebooks out of the water. "Damn it. Our notebooks are ruined." She tossed them over to the side and continued to fish out her and Haruhi's belongings.

Not long after, Haruhi joined her sister in the fountain. While Haruhi tried to find her wallet, Y/n was trying to find something else.

"Come on, come on. Where is it? I was going to use that ten percent off coupon on Saturday when I go shopping." She muttered, frantically trying to find the card.

"Hey, commoners! You've got some nerve skipping out on the club like that. Why are your bags all wet?" Tamaki spoke up from behind the two sisters. He presumably went out to find Haruhi and Y/n when he noticed them late for the Host Club.

"It's no big deal. We got it." Haruhi assured, continuing to move her hands around in the fountain to try and locate where her wallet could be.

"No big deal my ass." Y/n hissed quietly, doing the corresponding thing her sister was doing; moving her hands in the water to find her very last belonging.

She suddenly heard the soft splash of water as if something just entered it. She turned her attention to face where it was coming from and saw Tamaki in the fountain, helping them look for Haruhi's wallet in the water.

"Hey, Tamaki-Senpai, you really don't have to do that. You'll get all wet. Just go back to the club, we'll be there soon." Y/n stood up, starting to regret her words from before, thinking that Tamaki heard her and got in the fountain because of it.

"Yeah, it's fine, really." Haruhi agreed, standing up straight to glance at Tamaki.

"A little water never hurt anyone. Besides, people are always telling me that I'm dripping with good looks."

Y/n gazed at Tamaki with inconsiderably raised eyebrows. Her facial features soon relaxed and a soft smile tugged at her lips. She looked back down at the fountain, her face being reflected in the water, and then she went back to finding her coupon.

"Oh! Hang in a second!" Tamaki began and pulled out Haruhi's wallet from the water, standing up straight, holding it up to her with a wink of his eye. "This what you're looking for-"

"Oh my god, yes! I found it!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly as she pulled the plastic card out of the water and held it up in the air, victoriously. "Shopping here I come!"

Tamaki and Haruhi looked at Y/n with a dumbfounded expression.

Haruhi looked back at Tamaki, who was still blinking at Y/n. Tamaki then looked at Haruhi and walked closer to her.

"What's the matter? You're staring off into space. You're not falling for me, are you?" The lilac colored eyed male teased.

Haruhi snatched her wallet out of Tamaki's hand and scoffed. "No way!"

"How did your bags end up in the pond, anyway?" Tamaki questioned, his teasing tone disappearing and being replaced by a genuinely puzzled one.

"Well, uh, I guess we accidentally dropped it out the window at some point." Haruhi lied, earning herself a 'what kind of lie is that' look from Y/n.

- - - -

Y/n was currently seated with Honey and Mori with their customers. Why? Simply because Honey forced her onto the couch to eat cake with him. But cake wasn't her main focus right now.

Her full attention was on Haruhi and Seika who were seated at a table together. She didn't trust the slightly mischievous girl, and that was indisputable.

"What's wrong, Y/n-Chan?"

"Huh?" Y/n turned her gaze towards Honey. "Oh, uh, nothing." She demonstrated a 'convincing' smile towards the short, third year. But there was nothing convincing about the false smile on her lips.

"'Kay!" Honey smiled and turned back to his guests, deciding to not push the brown haired girl to speak anything she didn't want to say.

Y/n looked down at her plate of chocolate cake that was on the table. She only took two bites from it. It was delectable and chocolatey, the taste of it almost made Y/n hum out in satisfaction when she took the first bite. But she didn't care about the cake. Her undivided attention was being primarily on her sister, Haruhi.

Y/n turned her concentration back on Haruhi and Seika, keeping a close eye on them. Little did she know that the tall, third year male sitting across from her was looking at her, feeling the tension that was coming from the girl. He also kept glancing at the table Haruhi was at with the reddish-brown haired girl.

"So, Y/n, is chocolate your favorite kind of cake?" One of the girls asked.

Y/n looked at the girl and showed a gentle smile. "Yeah, it is. But I also like strawberry-"

Y/n was interrupted by a high pitched scream and shattering glass. Y/n spun her head around and saw Haruhi on top of Seika.

"No, Haruhi! Leave me alone! Somebody help! He just attacked me!" Seika yelled out, crying for help.

Y/n immediately got up from the couch and rushed towards her sister.

"Someone do something! Teach this commoner a lesson!"

Before Y/n was able to reach out for Haruhi, water was poured on her older sister and Seika by the Hitachiin twins.

"Why did you do that?" Seika asked, sounding slightly annoyed by the twins' abrupt activity.

Tamaki helped Seika up while Y/n attended to her sister. Y/n brushed away a few strands of wet hair that was sticking to her forehead by using her fingers, she then moved to stand beside her.

"Do something, Tamaki. Haruhi just assaulted me." Seika played innocently while Tamaki moved her bangs away from her face.

Y/n's eyes rounded in resentment. "That's a lie! Haruhi would never do anything like that-"

"I'm disappointed in you." Tamaki spoke calmly, a hint of discourage in his voice as he interrupted Y/n. "You threw their bags into the pond, didn't you?"

"You don't know that. Do you have any proof that I did?" Seika speedily voiced, staring at Tamaki with wide eyes as his hand slid down to her chin.

Y/n glared her brown eyes at Seika. "Stop. Just own up to your actions. You've been caught."

"You know, you're a beautiful girl. But you aren't classy enough to be our guest, dear. If there's one thing I know, Haruhi is not that kind of a man." Tamaki accredited.

"But why, Tamaki? You idiot!" Seika sobs and runs away, exiting the music room.

Y/n let out an airy chuckle, earning her a nudge from Haruhi. "What? It's what she deserves."

"Hmm...now how am I going to punish you? Because it is your fault, after all." Tamaki began then pointed his finger at Haruhi. "Your quota is now one-thousand!"

"One-thou-sand?" Haruhi whimpered, her face turning into one of misery.

"Y/n, your quota will also be increased to one-thousand!"

"What?! Why me?!" Y/n bursted out with wide eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong! Neither did Haruhi!"

"Y/n, your quota is going up to one-thousand because you raised your voice at a customer. Here at the Host Club, we don't speak to our guests in such a manner." Tamaki pointed his index finger up in a coach-like way.

"Eh?! But-"

Kyoya's eyes flashed with a faint impending look as he glanced at Y/n. "If you say anything else, it will be raised even higher."

Y/n flinched at his words. She sulked her shoulders and slowly nodded her head in understanding. She then sighed and turned to look at Haruhi, who was still in her miserable state. "At least we'll be doing this together." She faintly smiled at her while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I've got high expectations for you, my little rookies," Tamaki winked at the two sisters with a confident smile.

Kyoya held up a dark red bag to Haruhi. "This is the only spare uniform we have. Sorry, but it's better than a wet one, right?"

Haruhi grabbed the bag from Kyoya. "Thanks a lot, you guys. I'm gonna go change."

Haruhi went over to the changing curtain while the female students exited the music room. Y/n sat down on a couch while the Host Club waited around for Haruhi, except for Tamaki who went to grab Haruhi some more towels.

Not even two minutes go by since Haruhi has been in the changing room and she hears the curtain open. "Wow, that was fast- ooooohh..." What she thought to be Haruhi opening the curtain was actually Tamaki holding the extra towels in one hand while holding open the pale yellow curtain with the other.

Tamaki slowly let go of the drape, making it come to a close. "Haruhi?"

"Yeah?"

"So, you're a girl?"

"Biologically speaking, yeah." Haruhi settled and opened the curtain, revealing her in the girls' school uniform.

Tamaki yells and scratches his head intensely, making Y/n laugh while getting up from the couch and approaching them.

"Listen, Senpai, I don't really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion, it's more important for a person to be recognized for who they are rather than for what sex they are." Haruhi explained.

"Well, isn't this an interesting development?" Kyoya expressed, standing off to the side while the twins, Honey, and Mori stood on the other side.

"Oh, yeah!" The twins granted in unison, looking at each other with small smirks on their lips.

"Uh, you know, I have to say, Senpai, I thought you were pretty cool earlier." Haruhi commented with a toothless smile, holding up her index finger.

Tamaki blushes a bright shade of crimson, his right hand moving up to his face to cover his mouth.

"Now, I could be wrong, but I think we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here." Kyoya commented, glancing to the side.

Y/n nodded, moving to stand behind Tamaki. "Agreed." She said, shooting a small glance at Kyoya.

"Being a host and getting fussed over by a bunch of girls might not be that bad." Haruhi began and turned away from the Host Club, the members now standing either next to Tamaki or behind him. "I wonder how I can pull it off?" She slammed her fist in her open palm. "I've got it! I'll just call everyone 'dude' and 'bro' now!" She laughs.

Y/n airily chuckles before laughing along with her sister.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me Haruhi was a girl, Y/n!" Tamaki yelled, turning around to place his hands on her shoulders, beginning to shake her.

"You didn't ask, Senpai." The girl answered simply with a shrug, her body rocking back and forward due to Tamaki shaking her.

"But you still could have said something!" Tamaki fussed, stopping his movements, and staring Y/n straight in the eyes.

"But, also, I was just amused and slightly entertained by the fact that some of you didn't know Haruhi's true gender." Y/n admitted, removing Tamaki's hands from her shoulders. "I just wanted to see how long it would take until someone noticed."

Tamaki, once again, frantically scratched his head and began to shout.

'I can tell this is the beginning of something great for me and Haruhi... Maybe.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That's the end of episode one! I hope you guys liked it!
Episode two will be right up!
"See you then!"

Posted on: December 12th, 2020.
Edited on: July 27th, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3.3K 36
Ashley Sanders is a divorcee who is trying to make a life for herself and her teenage son while trying to keep him away from his abusive father. The...
1.3K 156 43
In a world where quirks are the norm, not all are accepted. To be able to freely use her quirk, the villain known as Puppet Master is a member of the...
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 3.5K 11
{#8 IN LOKE X READER} The lost of a friend can change a person. After (Y/N) lost the only person she ever trusted- the only person she ever loved, it...