Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

106

822 12 1
By HisKoala2003

-May 16th 2001-

   Me,Joey and Eliana enter the Hotel Lobby and we see Rachel and Phoebe are at the front desk checking out.

Rachel:Listen y’know what sir?.For the last time I don’t care what the computer says we did not take a bag of Mashuga nuts from the mini-bar and we did not watch Dr.Do-Me-A-Little!.

Tabitha,Joey:Good morning.

Cassius:"Enters".Hey!.

I look to the front desk clerk.

Tabitha:Room for Tribbiani.

   The clerk nods and gets me my bill and I grab my money and pay for it.

Phoebe:Oh!.Cas uh were you in our room last night?.

Cassius:No.

   Phoebe grabs the receipt and shows it to Cassius who gets mad.

Cassius:I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill!.

   Chandler and Monica enter and Chandler looks to the front desk clerk.

Chandler:Hi!.We’re checking out of the bridal suite.

Monica:"Sad" That’s right.I’m no longer a bride.I’ll never be a bride again.Now I’m just someone’s wife.

Chandler:And I’m the happiest guy in the world.

Monica goes and sits down in a huff.

Chandler:Oh honey come on don’t be upset. We still have so much to look forward to.

Monica:Oh yeah right."Rolls her eyes".

Chandler:We got the honeymoon.

Monica:That’s not til Thursday.

Chandler:The wedding pictures?.

Monica:They won’t be ready for weeks.

Chandler:Not the disposable cameras from the tables.

Monica:That’s true!."Happily".I knew I married you for a reason.

Chandler:I’ll tell you what I will go get them developed and you can go home.

Monica:Okay.

Cassius giggles.

Chandler:What?,What did you take a picture of?.

Cassius:Nothing!.It was something.

Chandler:Okay Ross has the cameras has he checked out yet?.

Rachel:Are you joking?.Check out is not til noon and he has a good."Checks watch".Eleven minutes left.

Chandler:Oh.

Tabitha:Ross has never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.

Rachel:Yeah one time when we were dating uh we got a late checkout he got so excited it was the best sex we ever had. Until y’know he screamed out Radisson at the end.

Joey:Hey there are baby ears in the room!.

Chandler:Okay well I’m gonna get Ross,get the cameras and get them developed.

Cassius laughs again.

Chandler:32 Cas.You’re 32!."Leaves".

???:"To Monica".Here’s a copy of your bill.

Monica:Oh thanks."Reading bill".Champagne,strawberries…Oh my God!.I can’t believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night.

Cassius:Yeah that’s sad.Mashuga nut?.

We share at Cassius.

*****************************************

   Me,Joey and Cassius enter Monica and Chandler's apartment.We see she opened all the presents.

Monica:I don’t know how any of these got opened?!.

Tabitha:You opened them all?.

Monica:I know!,I know!.I am a terrible person.I meanChandler is never going to trust me with anything ever again.

Joey:Oh hey!.You got my parent’s gift!."Holds it up".

Monica:Yeah.What is that?.

Joey:Well I don’t know.I think it does something to salami.

Phoebe and Rachel enter the apartment.

Monica:Hey!.How’d it go?.

Cassius:Yeah.What,what did Tag say?.

Rachel:Tag is not the father.And Cas knows now?.

Cassius:I do Rach.I do and I am so happy for you."Hugs her".

Rachel:Oh wow you didn’t even try to unhook my bra.

Tabitha:So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?.

Rachel:No I will.I’m just not up for it tonight.

Cassius:Hey Rach listen no matter what this guy says I want you to know you’re not gonna be alone in this.

Rachel:I’m not?.

Cassius:Listen I uh."Takes her hand".It’s a scary world out there especially if you’re a single mom.Y’know I always felt like you and I have this,this special bond.Y’know?. So."Gets down on one knee".Rachel Green will you marry me?.

Rachel:What?.

Joey,Tabitha,Monica:What?!.

Phoebe:What?!.

Cassius:Pheebs give me the ring back!.

Phoebe:No!.

Rachel:No!.Cassius oh you’re so sweet. You’re so,so sweet honey.But I’m not,I’m not looking for a husband.

Cassius:"Heartbroken".I understand.

Rachel;Now if you will excuse me I am going to go and lie down."Leaves".

Phoebe:I can’t say that didn’t hurt.But I’ll take you back Cassius Moore.

Cassius:Uh yeah.Pheebs listen about that.I only offered-

Phoebe:Oh!.A Salami Buddy!.

Joey:There you go!.

Chandler and Ross enter with the pictures.

Chandler:We’re back!.

Monica:Great!.We’re hanging in the kitchen!.

   Monica drags him into the kitchen and turns his back to the living room.

Monica:Let’s stay in the kitchen.

Chandler:It’s picture time.

Ross:Now you are going to love these.

Chandler:"Showing her pictures".Here’s a picture of Ross."Shows another one".And that’s me."Another one".And that’s me and Ross."Another one".Oh-ho that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.

Monica:Wow!.That is a great picture.

Chandler:Eh?.

Monica:Yeah!.Oh and interesting because I found the cameras in one of our bags.

   Monica throws the bag of cameras into his chest.

Ross:Huh didn’t see that coming.

Chandler:Okay so this isn’t a picture of our first but it is a picture of my first kiss with,with this lady.Which by the look on your face I’m sure you’ll remember.So we don’t need."Rips picture".There’s no need to have this picture.How about I take the real pictures and get them developed right now.

Monica:That would be a good idea.

Chandler:Okay."Sees living room".You opened all the presents without me?!.I thought we were supposed to do that together!.

Monica:You kissed another woman!.

Chandler:Call it even?!.

Monica:Okay!.

   They high-five and he walks out of the apartment.

Ross:Well I’m gonna go get these."Referencing bouquet".In some water.

Phoebe:Wait you stole those from these people’s wedding?.

Ross:No,no I took them from the hotel lobby.Yeah they think they can charge me for some dirty movie and a bag of Mashuga nuts they got another think coming."Starts to leave".Hey!.My sweater!.I’ve been looking for this for like a month!.

    Ross leaves which leaves Me,Phoebe and Monica shocked.

Tabitha,Monica,Phoebe:Oh my God!.

Cassius,Joey:"Slow on uptake".Oh my God!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
37.9K 990 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...
118K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...
6.1K 95 35
Icl this is a bit like Ross and Rachel's storyline just with u guys! When going through Wattpad I never see a lot friends stories so I thought this...