49

-October 3rd 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's the next morning we are all there eating breakfast.

Ross:So you guys having any luck getting rid of the entertainment center?.

Joey:Well there were a couple of calls last night but ah,I don’t think any of them are gonna work out.

Chandler:Yes Joey has a very careful screening process.Apparently not everyone is qualified to own wood and nails.

Phoebe"Struggling with the cat".Stop it!, Stop it!.She keeps squirming trying to get away!.Just like when she was alive.

Ross:So Pheebs how long is your mom gonna be with us?.

Phoebe:Well I’m not sure.I mean I guess until she you know gets used to the fact that there’s you know a new mom.You know I think she’s worried that you know she’s gonna,she’s gonna be replaced."To the cat in a funny voice".Well that’s not gonna happen is it?.No."Gets up".Okay I have to return a call in the other room.

Monica:Why can’t you use the phone in here?.

Phoebe:Well I’m returning a call from a certain mom at the B-E-A-C-H...I just spelled the wrong word.

Phoebe goes into Monica’s room.

Ross:So guys am I crazy or does Phoebe’s mom remind anyone of a cat?.

Monica:Ross don’t start.

Ross:Come on y-you can’t tell me you actually believe th-that there’s a woman inside that cat!.

Rachel:I believe it.

Ross:No you don’t.

Rachel:Yes I do.

Ross:No you do you know what you’re not gonna suck me into this.

Rachel:Oh sure I am because you always have to be right.

Ross:I do not always have to be okay,okay.

Ross starts to leave.

Rachel:Jurassic Park could happen.

Ross just smiles and leaves.

*****************************************

-October 4th 1997-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey Chandler,Monica and Ross are here.

Rachel:"Entering".You guys you’re never gonna believe what I just found tacked up on a telephone pole!."Holding a flyer".Look kinda familiar?.

Ross:"Taking the flyer".Apparently Phoebe’s mother also goes by the name Julio.

Rachel:You guys there’s a little girl in Soho looking for this cat.I mean you know what that means?!.

Joey:"Looking at the flyer".Yeah 200 dollar reward split five ways!.

Rachel:Do we have to tell her?.

Tabitha:Yes we have to tell her.

Monica:Oh but it’s made her so happy.

Ross:"Holds up a hand".Little girl misses her cat."Hold up the other hand".Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat."Gets up".Okay you know what I have to go have dinner with my son can I trust that when you see Phoebe you will tell her.

Everyone:"Sadly".Yeah.

Ross:Thank you."Leaves".

Rachel:I hate when Ross is right!.

Monica:He is right isn’t he?.

Chandler:You know what I think this might be one of the times he’s wrong.