96

-May 4th 2000-

   Me and Joey are in our apartment playing on the floor with our 10 month old daughter.Joey is eating a sandwich and Eliana stares at him from where she is sitting by me across the room.As she stares at him she is on her stomach and I take out my camera and video tape her and watch in shock as she crawls to him.Joey looks up as she's half way to him and we both cheer in happiness.She makes it Joey's lap and by this time Joey has finished his sandwich and he picks her up and he dances across the room with her as I put my camera down.

Tabitha:"Grins".Oh Eliana you crawled!.

Joey:"Grins".This is exciting.Good job princess!.

Tabitha:"Woriedly".Time to baby proof the Apartment.

Joey:We'll go to the store later.

Tabitha:"Grins".I'm gonna call everyone and tell them the news!.

Joey:Okay.

*****************************************
-May 11th 2000-

   At Monica,Chandler and Phoebe's apartment Me and Monica are hanging out with Eliana as Rachel enters.]

Rachel:Oh my God!,Oh my God!.

Tabitha:Paul's still crying?.

Rachel:Like a little girl.I know.I know.I know.This is all my fault I wanted him to open up.But God I didn’t know that I was gonna unleash this,this weepy,clingy,moist monster.

Monica:Y’know I only know of two surefire ways to shut a man up.And one of them is sex.

Rachel:What’s the other one?.

Monica:I don’t know I’ve never had to use the other one.I’m just saying y’know if we’re having sex he’s not gonna be talking.

Rachel:Oh that’s right.You’re the talker...Anyway uh great idea.Um I gotta go to the store I told him that I would buy him some more tissues.

Tabitha:Oh we have some…

Rachel:No you don’t.

   Later that day Me and Joey are playing with Eliana in our apartment and there is a knock at the door.Joey answers it carrying Eliana in his arms and Chandler walks into the apartment.

Chandler:I’m gonna ask Monica to marry me.

Tabitha:Oh my God!.

   I hug Chandler at the exciting big news after that Joey hugs him and Eliana pulls on Chandler's hair.Chandler gently takes her hand away.

Chandler:I was gonna wait til uh it was official y’know?.But I got so excited I just had to tell you guys.

Joey:I think I’m gonna cry.

Tabitha:No don't cry or we'll cry.To much crying today!.

*****************************************
-May 18th 2000-