53

-October 22nd 1997-

   At Central Perk we are all hanging out and Ross has a paper that he throws on the ground tying to get Rachel's attention.

Rossl:"Picking up the paper".Hello!.What's this?.Oh right its that girl's phone number...Y-yeah there it is just a phone number a really hot girl gave me...It's no big deal I mean it is her home phone number but...Whoa!."Throws it in her lap". Whoa whoops I almost lost this baby!.Yeah the lovely Amanda gives me her number and I-I go and drop it."Waves it in front of Rachel's face".

   Suddenly Phoebe has to sneeze and Rachel quickly grabs the paper and gives it to Phoebe for her to sneeze into.

Phoebe:Thank you.

****************************************

-October 23rd 1997-

   At Central Perk the next morning.Me,Joey, Chandler,Monica,Ross and Rachel are hanging out.

Gunther:Rachel?.

Rachel:Yeah?.

Gunther:When's your birthday?.

Rachel:May fifth why?.

Gunther:Oh I-I'm just making a list of people's birthdays.

Ross:Oh mine's December.

Gunther:Yeah whatever."Walks away".

   Chandler is talking to Monica and notices a woman.

Chandler:Oh she's pretty.Pretty ah pretty girl,the pretty...she's pretty.

Monica:Just go up to her and ask her out.

Chandler laughs at her.

Monica:Oh what's the worst thing that could happen?.

Chandler:I could die.

Ross:Yeah i-it's tough being single.That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.

Joey:And I'm glad I got Tabitha.

   I smile at my husband who's lap I'm sitting on while we are on the couch.

Rachel:Ross you guys went out once.You took your kids to Chucky Cheese and you didn't even kiss her.

Ross glares at Chandler.

Chandler:I tell people secrets.It makes them like me.

Phoebe:"Entering".Oh.

Tabitha:Hey!.

Phoebe sneezes.

Monica:Phoebe!.You're sick you shouldn't play.You should go home,Get in bed and stay there.

Phoebe:But I'm unemployed my music is all I really have now.Well music and making my own shoes."Puts her shoe on the table".Pretty huh?."Sneezes".

Chandler:All right I'm gonna do it.I'm gonna get shot down.Any advice?.

Monica:Just be yourself.But not too much.