57

-December 11th 1997-

   Outside Central Perk Monica and Phoebe are showing us the van they bought for the catering business.

Phoebe:Okay!.

Monica:Come on no peeking!.

   They are leading us out with our hands over our eyes.

Chandler:Our eyes are closed and we’re about to cross the street.Very good.

Phoebe:Okay open up!.

   We open our eyes and are stunned at the van.It’s an old Dodge van that has a cartoon woman riding on a dragon painted on the side of it.

Ross:What did you want to show us?. Because all I can see is this bitchin van.

Phoebe:Yeah it’s for our catering business.

Joey:I think I know that girl.

Monica:All right um we’re not gonna really keep it this way though.

Tabitha:No?.

Phoebe:No we’re gonna paint over the sword and replace it with a baguette.

Rachel:Oh.

Phoebe:And also we don’t know what to do with this.

   Phoebe turns on a switch and the girl’s nipples light up.

Joey:Oh yeah I definitely know her.

*****************************************

-December 12th 1997-

At Monica and Rachel's we are all here.

Monica:"To Phoebe".Remember that guy from cooking school I told you about that put cilantro with everything?.

Phoebe:Oh sure Cilantro Larry.

Monica:Well I’m gonna fill in for him as food critic for the Chelsea Reporter...Wow Monica!.What an amazing opportunity to influence…dozens of people.

Phoebe:How could you say yes what about our catering business?.

Monica:Oh no,no,no it’s only one night a week and plus I get to take all of you out for a lot of free dinners.

Everyone:Yay!.

Phoebe:Oh in that case."Jumps up and down in joy".Yay!.

Monica looks confused.

Phoebe:That was me hopping on board.

Monica:Oh.

Chandler:"Entering".Hey you guys!.Hey Ross quick question for ya.Are you ready to party?.

Ross:I don’t know I could maybe go out for a couple of beers but there’s this thing about bumblebees on The Discovery Channel that I was planning to watch.