79

-February 25th 1999-

   At Central Perk everyone is hanging out except for Ross and Cassius.Gunther hands us the bill and Chandler gives some money to pay it.

Rachel:"Looking at bill".Uh we still need a tip.

Phoebe:All right.Hold on."Starts digging in chair".I got it.Nickel."Donates it".How much more do we need?.

Rachel:A couple of bucks.

Phoebe:Okay dime."Donates it".You guys should probably keep talking this could take a while."Finds something".Oh no wait!.Look it!.Whoa!."Looks at it".Oh my God this is a police badge!.

Monica:Wow!

Chandler:Oh that's so cool!.Why would a cop come in here though?.They don't serve donuts...Y'know what actually could you discover the badge again?.I think I can come up with something better than that.

Tabitha:Phoebe I bet somebody's missing that badge.

Phoebe:Yeah I should probably take it back.Oh but you know what?.While I'm at the police station I could check their Ten Most Wanted lists because my friend Fritzy has been like number 11 forever so this could be her year!."Crosses her fingers".

Cassius:"Enters".Hey you guys!.

Chandler:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey Cas!.

Monica:Hey.

Cassius:"To Monica".Hey.That uh that my sweatshirt?.

Monica:Oh yes it is.I'm sorry I borrowed it I was cold.I hope its okay?.

Cassius:Well uh it's just that uh y'know if,if you're gonna be wearing someone's sweatshirt shouldn't it be your boyfriends and I’m not him.

Monica:I'm sorry I'll give it back to you.

Cassius:No,no!,No!.I mean it's gonna be all smelling like Monica!.

Monica:Are you saying I smell bad?.

Cassius:No!,No you smell like a meadow...I'm sorry."Runs to bathroom".

Monica:What's with him?.

Chandler:Oh y'know what?.The last time Cas went to a meadow his mother was shot by a hunter.

*****************************************

     Later that day Me and Joey are in our apartment.I am in my office and I begin to sing and record for my boss.I play my guitar as I open my mouth to sing.

Tabitha:"Sings".I've never felt this strong,I am invincible how could this go wrong?.No here, here's where we belong,I see a road ahead,I never thought I would dare to tread,Like an image passing by my love,my life,In the mirror of your eyes,my love,my life,I can see it all so clearly,All I love so dearly,Images passing by,Like reflections of your mind my love,my life,Are the words I try to find my love, my life.But I know I don't possess you.With all my heart God bless you.You will be my love and my life,You're my one and only,I held you close to me,Felt your heartbeat and I thought I am free,Oh yes and as one are we,In the now and beyond,Nothing and no one can break this bond,Like an image passing by my love,my life,In the mirror of your eyes my love,my life,I can see it all so clearly,All I love so dearly,Images passing by,Like reflections of your mind my love,my life,Are the words I try to find my love, my life,But I know I don't possess you,With all my heart God bless you,You are still my love and my life,Yes I know don't possess you,With all my heart God bless you,You are still my love and my life,You're my one and only.

   I turn off the camera and I hear a clap from outside my door and I look over to see Joey standing there grinning.I put my guitar down and I stand up and I jokingly bow at him then I curtsie which makes him laugh.He walks over to me and brings me into a kiss and i feel his hand on my stomach.

Joey:I have something to show you.

Tabitha:Oh really?."Smirks".

Joey:For our Baby girl.

Tabitha:Okay."Smiles".

    I follow Joey to our daughters nursery and he opens the door and I gasp at the sight of the walls.

Joey:So what do you think Mi Amour?.

Tabitha:"Grins".I-I love it!.It's perfect!.

    I hug my husband and then i kiss him and I start to tear up so I wipe my eyes.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".Damn Hormones.

Joey:"Smiles".So what do you say we take the rest of the day for ourselves and we go shopping?.

Tabitha:Oh I know the perfect baby shop!.I went there with Phoebe when she was pregnant with the triplets....I'll go grab my purse.

    I rush to the living room and I grab my purse from the table and Joey walks up next to me.

Joey:Ready?.

Tabitha:Yeah."Grins".Y'know this is gonna be our first time shopping for our daughter other than that wallpaper you bought.

Joey:"Grins".I know!.

    After a few hours we get home and the delivery guys bring everything in....Soon all the furniture we bought are in the nursery.

    The delievery guys leave after I pay them and Joey puts an arm around me as we look at the nursery

Tabitha:I can't believe we are gonna have a baby in this room in 5 months.

Joey:I know."Smiles".And she will have the best mom.

Tabitha:And she will have the best dad."Smiles".

Joey:My parents are very excited for her.

Tabitha:Everyone is excited Joey."Chuckles" ..

Joey:I love you Tabby.

Tabitha:And I love you too JoJo.

   My husband kisses me and soon we are heading to our bedroom smiling and giggling like teenagers.I ask myself everyday how I got so lucky to find my soulmate and life partner.If I ever lost Joey i don't think I'd ever date or marry anyone else.Joey is my one and only.Forever and Always.