11

-May 18th 1995-

Rachel:I mean this is unbelievable.

Phoebe:I know.This is really,really huge.

Chandler:No it's not.It's small.It's tiny.It's petite.It's wee.

Phoebe:Nuh-uh.I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.

Chandler:Ok is there a mute button on this woman?.

Monica:I think this is so great!.I mean you and Ross!.D-did you have any idea?.

Rachel:No!.None!.I mean my first night in the city he mentioned something about asking me out but nothing ever happened, so I just..."To Joey".W-well what else did he say?.I mean does he like want to go out with me?.

Joey:Well given that he's desperately in love with you he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.

Rachel:Ross?.All this time?.Well I've got to talk to him."Gets up to leave".

Chandler:H-He's in China!.

Joey:The country.

Monica:No,no wait."Checks Ross's itinerary".His flight doesn't leave for another 45 more minutes.

Chandler:What about the time difference?.

Tabitha:From here to the airport?.

Chandler:Yes!.

Rachel walks towards door.

Chandler:You're never gonna make it!.

Monica:Rachel what're you gonna say to him?.

Rachel:I-I-I don't know.

Chandler:Well then maybe you shouldn't go.

Joey:He's right cause if you're just gonna like break his heart that's the kind of thing that can wait.

Tabitha:Yeah but if it's good news you should tell him now.

Rachel:I don't know.Maybe I'll know when I see him.

Phoebe:Here look alright does this help?.

Phoebe holds the picture of Ross up to her face.

Rachel:Noooo...look all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him.I mean this is just too big. You know I just I've just gotta talk to him.I-I gotta...Ok I'll see you later."Opens door".

Chandler:Rachel I love you!.Deal with me first!.

Rachel leaves and I just glare at Chandler.

Tabitha:You have a big problem Chan...Let the love birds be.

Later after Rachel comes back Monica,Pheobe,Rachel and I are there.

Monica:Uh so uh Rach uh...do you wanna save this wrapping paper I mean it's only a little bit torn...so are you gonna go for it with Ross or should I just throw it out?.