51

-October 16th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's we are all eating breakfast as Chandler is cleaning out his wallet.

Tabitha:Hey!.New wallet huh?.

Chandler:Yeah it was time.The old condom ring in the leather just doesn’t say cool anymore.

Monica:Rachel!.

Rachel:What?.

Monica:You just put an empty carton back in the fridge!.

Rachel:Oh yeah I know but the garbage was full.

Monica:Have you ever taken out the trash?."Hands her the garbage".

Rachel:Well I thought you liked doing it.

Rachel starts out the door and stops.

Monica:Third door on the left.

Rachel:Right!.

Rachel leaves and that leaves us to talk.

Joey:So when are you gonna open that box you found in your old bedroom at Jack and Judy's hun?.

Tabitha:I don't know when.I guess when i feel the time is right.

Ross:What box?.

Tabitha:About a week ago when Monica was making dinner for Judy's party I packed up my old bedroom and in the closet I found a box that said "Robin's Things" on it.

   At that monent Rachel returns to the apartment in tears.

Monica:God!.If you’re gonna cry about it."Grabs the box throws it out".

   Soon Rachel is telling us of her experience in the garbage room.

Joey:Whoa-whoa Treeger made you cry?.

Rachel:Yes!.And he said really mean things that were only partly true.

Joey:I’m gonna go down there and teach that guy a lesson.

Monica:Joey please don’t do that.I think it’s best that we just forget about it.

Rachel:That’s easy for you to say you weren’t almost just killed.

Joey:All right that’s it school is in session!."Leaves and slams the door".

   I smirk as Joey leaves finding it sexy when he is protective.

Monica:"Picking up a card from Chandler’s wallet".My God!.Is this a gym card?.

Chandler:Oh yeah gym member.I try to go four times a week but I’ve missed the last 1200 times.

Ross:So why don’t you quit?.

Chandler:You don’t think I’ve tried?.You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month?.No they make you go all the way down there!.Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try and confuse you!.Then they bring out Maria.