Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 40 or 50-something divorcee... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)

58 8 4
By MinbebeWrites

I swam a few laps in the huge pool, did a few aerobic exercises, and then I meditated. I was trying to settle into my new life, fully accepting that I went into it with my eyes wide open. It was difficult enough to find time before when we were just dating, and I knew his schedule was insane. Deep down, I must have thought that somehow my presence would magically shift everything. I guess I thought when we lived under the same roof, we would actually be spending time together.

The stress from moving to a new country, starting up a gallery, getting married, and just adjusting to this whole new life had started taking an emotional toll. And then not being able to be with Minhyuk and being on my own a lot made it harder to manage. I suddenly found myself fighting back tears, but they came anyway. Not many, but enough that I knew I had to get control of these feelings. I let my body sink under the water to hide them. I swam a couple of laps and then just floated in the water. I let the tension release from my body. I thought about how just a few months ago I had preferred solitude for the most part, and now I craved being with another specific human being.

I heard the heavy door to the pool area open and then close. I raised up to see who was coming for a swim and was greeted with a grinning Minhyuk. He slipped into the water and swam over to me. I stood and pushed my wet hair from my face just as he stood in front of me. Just the sight of him made me feel at peace.

"Hello stranger," I taunted.

"Hi Noona," he smiled and that winky blink made my butterflies act up. He reached for me and pulled me into his arms. "This is nicely familiar." The memory of our first "encounter" brought a flush to my cheeks and to some of my other parts as well.

"I was so shocked that day, I really did not know how to respond," I wrapped my arms around him and tilted my head as I spoke.

"I think your response was perfect," he said as he stroked my cheek and smiled. "I had dreamed of holding you for so long. I had a hard time controlling myself." He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me close. He kissed me like he had that day so many months ago. I melted against him.

"Minmin, I would have let you do anything that day," I said softly as a flush grew on my cheeks.

"What about today? Would you let me do anything today?" he lowered his forehead and looked into my eyes with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes... anything," I whispered huskily as I pulled his head to mine and kissed him deeply. We heard the heavy door open as another resident came to swim and were reminded of where we were. He took my hand and led me to the ladder. We got out and wrapped ourselves in fluffy robes and headed back to the apartment. There were cameras all throughout the building, so we behaved ourselves until we got inside the door and then all bets were off... as were the robes and swimsuits.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, kissing me as he walked. We climbed into the shower to wash off the chlorine. The sudsy lather was making things very slippery. He teased my nipples and they quickly hardened. He watched, mesmerized as the water and suds ran over them. He slid his hands all over me, igniting fires everywhere he touched. His mouth blazed wherever his hands were not. He turned me so that my back was against his chest. His hands glided across my slick skin as he caressed my breasts then followed my curves down to my thighs. He rubbed his hands up, down, and around. My hand was bracing against the tile and head was turned back to him as our mouths mimicked what our bodies wanted to do. He slipped his fingers inside me as he gently sucked on my neck and shoulder. A whimper escaped me as he curled his fingers in that come-hither motion. He gently pushed me forward and slid into me from behind. I put my other hand on the tile to keep from ramming my head into the wall. I cried out as he began thrusting. He started out slow and steady, but quickly he sped up as I kept pushing against him. He held my hips and thrust harder as I cried out and shuddered. I felt him throb inside me as he reached his climax as well. I straightened and leaned my body against his. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck.

"I love you, Jagiya," he said against my ear as he planted tiny kisses along my shoulder.

"I love you too, my prince." I purred.

We finished our nighttime routines and headed to bed. I was laying with my head on his shoulder. He was holding my hand on his chest and absently tracing circles on my shoulder with his other hand. "How did you manage to get away so soon tonight?" I asked.

"I thought about what you said. Monbebes see me more than you do, and I realized I am not being fair to you." He kissed the top of my head, "you were right. It is your turn. I really am working on a plan to slow down, it is just that the company has other ideas. But it really hit home tonight how much time we are apart."

"I know you are trying, and I look forward to that day when you can slow down. Every moment that we are together is more precious to me than I could ever say. But as hard as it may be to share you, Wonho was right. Monbebes are part of you guys. Without them, there is no Monsta X. They were there first. I am learning to deal with that."

"That is all true, but I am now a husband. And when we adopt a little one, I will be a father. I am more than a singer and performer now. It is time to begin shifting things a bit so that I can have a private life... not just a public one." He paused and shifted so he could look at me. "Sunny-ah, I have been going full speed for years and I am getting tired. I want to have a family now... with you." He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arm around his chest. "And Kihyun is working on something... if it works out, things will be changing... in a good way. I don't want to say too much yet, because it is too early. But it is really exciting!"

"Is he buying the company or something?" I laughed. Minhyuk feigned surprise to tease me, then laughed.

"No, not that. But it is really good."

"Not even a hint?" I teased.

"Hmm, I can't think of one that won't give it away. It will be worth the wait. Just think of it as a surprise," he winked at me and kissed my forehead. We talked for a while longer, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. I had the dream again. Cherry blossoms swirling around us, blowing down the path, holding hands, smiling, warm sun on my face. The dream gave me comfort.

We were able to sleep in a bit the next morning. We made love when we woke up, had a leisurely breakfast, made love again, and then went for a swim. Minhyuk did not have a schedule until later that day and I did not have to go to the gallery until the afternoon to receive a furniture delivery. We were almost ready to open! Final inspections and all the legal bits were finished, now we were getting all the finishing touches done. In a few days we would begin accepting deliveries for the art. I was beginning interviews this week for staff and we had hired security. Jisung would be flying over in a few weeks for the wedding ceremony and he was planning to stay through the gala.

The wedding ceremony was April 14. The gala was May 5, Children's Day. Their debut anniversary was the 14th. Plus, they had a comeback, a special debut anniversary concert, and a tour to prepare for. Time was going by so fast!

I had finally received the shipment from Nikki and my clothes were here. I was happy to finally have more warm clothes to wear. I had bought a few things to hold me over, but I knew I had more coming so I kept it to a minimum. Minhyuk wanted to buy me a whole new wardrobe, but I would not let him. That resulted in much pouting and a compromise where I agreed to let him get me a nice winter coat. I needed one and I knew the one I had brought from Atlanta would be insufficient in the Korean winter.

I was opening and sorting the clothes to be put away while Minhyuk played a game on his phone on the bed beside me. It was so normal, and I loved it. I had packed my clothes in vacuum bags to keep them safe from anything gross or squirmy during their storage and travel. I opened one of the bags and squealed a little and started giggling when saw my favorite hoodie. Minhyuk looked up from his game and I held the shirt in front of me and turned to him. On the front was a multiple-choice selection, Single, Taken, and Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk. Of course, the 3rd box was checked. I had gotten this hoodie a few years ago and wore it all the time.

Minhyuk smiled and took the shirt, "omo! Where did you get that? Hold on a sec... it is wrong!" He almost ran out of the room.

I laughed at him and turned back to my box. Minhyuk returned with the shirt just as I took out the last items. He proudly presented his latest art project, "now it is perfect." He had marked through 'mentally dating' and wrote in 'married to' and added one of his signature smiley faces. I took it and hugged it to my chest.

"Oh, you are right! Now it is perfect," I squeezed his cheeks to pucker his lips and kissed him. I pulled off the sweatshirt I was wearing to swap it out and he took it from me again before I could put it on.

"Do you really need that right now?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Well, I suppose not... as long as you are going to keep me warm," I teased.

"I accept that challenge," he cupped my bare breasts with his hands and gently caressed them. He looked at me, "how's this? Are you getting warm?"

"Mmm, a little." He brushed my nipples with his thumbs and leaned his head down to kiss one. He lightly flicked it with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth. A tiny moan escaped my parted lips.

"How about now?" he kissed me before I could answer and then his lips traveled to that special spot behind my ear and I melted against him. "you feel warmer already," he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Yes, it is definitely working." He hooked his hands under the waistband of my fleece pants and slid them down off my hips. I reached for his shirt and just as I lifted it, the doorbell rang.

"Hyung! It is time to go!" Changkyun's voice echoed through the door. "What are you doing in there? We have been waiting on you..."

"I will be right there!" Minhyuk barked back, annoyed at the interruption. "We will have to pick this back up later. At least I know you will be thinking of me today," he winked and squeezed my ass.

"I am always thinking of you. Always. And I will hold you to that promise," I said softly as I nipped at his chin and then kissed him.

He went to film his show and I went to the gallery. The lights came on when I stepped inside and I stood in the empty hall, just looking around. I knew exactly where I wanted to put Minhyuk's paintings and Kihyun's photographs. The rest would flow around those. I had been working with several agencies on their artist's donations and we had delivery dates and times set up for all of them, beginning the next week. We already had security hired and they were supposed to start working the next day.

The delivery trucks arrived, and I directed them where to unload the items. There were two truckloads full. We got seating, cocktail tables, displays, area rugs, office furniture... all sorts of things. I thought I knew just where I wanted everything, but it is funny how that changes when you actually get the stuff in a room. I had them move the larger items to different spots. The small ones, I could handle myself. After the last piece was unloaded and placed, they cleaned up after themselves and headed out. I looked around at the now full room and smiled to myself. This was my baby. This was my gallery... okay, technically it was Jisung's, but it was my baby. 5 years ago, I would have never imagined this would be my life. 5 years ago, I was barely living.

We had a sound system installed so we could play music throughout the space to compliment the art and enhance certain events. Music from the represented artists would be on the playlist during the gala. Jisung and I agreed that music is just as much of an artform as paintings, photographs, and sculptures, and we incorporated it into our exhibits. I feel it is one of the things that set our gallery apart from the rest.

I connected my iPad and turned on the system. The first song I played was Queen. As the familiar tones reverberated through the hall, I remembered Minhyuk whispering those lyrics to me. I smiled again. I had always loved this song, but it was even more special now. I turned up the volume and started dancing as I moved tall cocktail tables and chairs around. I was really into the song, singing at the top of my lungs, and I turned to find all 7 members of Monsta X watching me and grinning.

I stopped still and felt most of the blood in my body rush to my face. The guys picked up where I left off and finished the song and the dance for me. At the end, Minhyuk scooped me into his arms and spun me. I giggled and then looked shyly over at the others. They were beaming with pride, not laughing at me.

"Imagine if you had been doing that to EXO or BTS instead of our music," Minhyuk said as he let my feet settle back on the floor.

"I chose playlists wisely then," I laughed. "What are you guys doing here? How did you get out so early?"

"We came to help you get settled in here so that you can have dinner with your husband," Shownu spoke up from the back.

"Are you serious? Dinner with my love? Count me in!" I kissed him on the cheek as I walked past. "Okay, let's do this!" I started divvying out the orders of what goes where, and they jumped in and got it done in record time. We all looked around the room and realized it was perfect. I spotted Kihyun with a broom after we had finished. He made sure no spot was left untouched. They all gave me a hug as they headed out.

Minhyuk took my hand and kissed it. "Ready to go to dinner, my princess?"

"Like this? I am a mess!" My hair was messed up, I had smudges on my face, and my clothes had gotten dirty.

"I think you look beautiful, but if you would feel better, we have time to swing by the apartment and freshen up."

"I would really like to clean up and change. I can't go out with you like this." I gestured up and down my body.

We went back home, and I showered quickly and changed into jeans and a soft warm sweater with a high neck. My hair was up, and Min was fighting the sweater to nuzzle my neck as I was trying to put on my boots. I had to put up my best resistance, otherwise we would never make it to dinner. He grinned at me when I almost gave in, but I stood my ground. He teased me about fulfilling his promise from earlier, but this was our first time actually going out together in weeks and if we did the other thing, we would not make it out of the apartment.

Minhyuk drove us to Itaewon. This is where we westerners and other foreigners came to get a tiny taste of home. Itaewon is a very culturally diverse area filled with expats and tourists. He said he knew I was probably missing home by now, so he wanted to get me as close as he could. He had picked a burger place that someone had suggested. I was excited because I really had been craving American food. I loved Korean food, but when you can't have your favorites on a whim, it gets frustrating.

We both ordered cheeseburgers, fries, and Cokes. With all the tourists around, we blended in a tiny bit... or so I thought. There was a group of young girls that kept giggling and taking pictures of us. Minhyuk being the sweetheart that he is, asked me to do a couple heart for them. I know they were more interested in him than me, but I played along. The girls ate it up and finally left us alone.

Our food arrived and I had to slide over a tiny bit to make room for my arms to move. Minhyuk pouted at me. I giggled at him and he smiled. I took a bite and I think my eyes rolled back in my head. It tasted so good, and I know a little pleasure sound escaped my lips. I opened my eyes and Minhyuk was looking at me like I was dinner. I smiled at him and slowly put a fry in my mouth, sucking my fingertips as I did so. It was fun flirting with him and teasing him. I also knew how he would repay the teasing later. That made me want to do it even more.

After dinner we strolled around and popped into a couple of shops. It was much colder now that the sun had gone down, so the heated shops were welcome. He bought us matching couple hats and gloves... and of course we had to take a selca. I had missed this. This was one of the things we would do when we were first dating. It felt good to just spend time with my husband. I burrowed into my scarf and pulled my hood a bit tighter around my head.

Since it was so cold and there was still snow on the ground, there were not many buskers out. That was okay with me because I just wanted to get inside. Being from Atlanta, it was hard to deal with the biting cold here. Even though it was March, it was still really cold. Back home, we would have a week or 2 of below freezing temps and some icing issues on the roads, and then it was back to spring-like weather. This was different than anything I was used to. Minhyuk saw that I was shivering and pulled me closer against him. He asked if I was ready to go home and I just nodded vehemently. He pulled out his phone and started the car so it would be warmed up when we got in.

When we got in the car, he turned to me and took my hands in his and started rubbing them to warm me up. He reached up and touched the icicle on my face called a nose and laughed when he felt how cold it was. He leaned over and kissed me, knowing that would warm me for sure. As expected, the shivering stopped. He caressed my cheek as he looked at me. "You should have told me you were cold."

"I wanted to spend time on a date with you. And besides, you are really good at warming me up," I smiled shyly.

"Still, you are an icicle. Let's go home and get warm," he winked, and we headed home.

As soon as we got inside, I went to change into warm fuzzy PJs and socks. He made some hot herbal tea while I changed. I took the steaming cup and held it in both hands. The warmth seeped into my fingers and began the thawing process.

Minhyuk led me to the couch and we snuggled under the warm blanket while we watched our favorite drama. When the episodes were over, we started talking about the ceremony. It was so close! My dress was ready, and all of the final details were coming together. Nikki and the kids had their flight reservations and hotel, Jisung and Janie were coming and planned to stay with his family. And SeoYeon was flying over also. I was very excited to see everyone again.

Minhyuk told me he had a wedding surprise for me but would not give me any hints, except, "it has taken a while to put it together."

"Well, I can't wait to find out what it is!"

"You only have to wait 3 more weeks, my princess," he said into my hair as he kissed the top of my head and tightened his arms around me.

"I am so excited that I get to marry you again. Before I came to Korea that first time, I never even imagined I would marry you once, but I get to do it twice. Well, maybe I imagined it in my fantasies plenty of times..." I trailed off shyly. He caught the last part and gave me that smile he does with his tongue in the corner of his mouth... the one that always drove me nuts in video clips.

"I would marry you 100 times... a thousand times!" he exclaimed as I giggled.

"We should live every day like it is our wedding day."

"And every night like it is our wedding night..." he said with a wink as he turned toward me and started sucking on my ear and then went straight to that spot on my neck that he knows makes me powerless against him. I felt the heat rising in me again, just from the simple gesture. He placed tiny kisses along my jaw as he headed for my lips. He brushed his lips over mine and tickled them with the tip of his tongue. He deepened the kiss and suddenly we were hungry... hungry for each other. He reached behind me and pulled me closer, then slid his hand down my back, under my pajama pants. He pulled me so that I was almost on top of him and slid my pants off my hips. He lifted my top over my head and let it fall to the floor. He took my breasts in his hands and massaged them gently, then began kissing the hardened buds, one by one. As I maneuvered out of my pants the rest of the way, I felt him growing hard against my thigh. I intentionally brushed against him as I moved. He pushed against me, the fabric of his sweatpants stretching beyond its limits.

I grabbed the waistband and tugged. I forgot to untie them in my haste, and they would not come off. He quickly pulled the drawstring loose and raised his hips as I continued pulling them down his legs. I slid my hands back up his smooth legs, slowing as I reached his tattoo. I traced the outline lightly with my fingertip and then continued to my prize. I took him in my hand, and he groaned softly. He pressed against my hand as he grabbed my neck and pulled me for a kiss. He reached between my legs with his other hand and stroked me, his fingers easily slipping inside.

I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto him. He rose to meet me, and I ground my hips forward and back as I rode him. I started off slow and teasing in my movements. When he tried to speed up, I slowed down more. I placed my hands on his chest to brace myself better and slid all the way up, then back down again. He grasped my hips and took control. He guided me down hard and I gasped. He did it again and again as my head spun. We moved faster and faster until I exploded. I cried out his name and my nails dug into his skin as my body shook.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly against his chest. He kissed me a bit roughly. He turned me around so that I was on my knees on the couch and plunged into me. My body pitched forward from the force. He held my shoulder with one hand and held my hip with the other. I was completely under his spell and cried out as I peaked again. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so that my back was against him. He turned my head to the side and kissed me as he slid one hand down to my stomach to my core. He teased my sensitive bud with his fingers as he continued to thrust. I called his name breathlessly as the sensation overpowered me and I shuddered against him. I felt him convulse as he groaned against my open mouth. He stilled against me and we sank to the couch in a lump of tangled limbs.

After a few minutes, the chill began to return, and I reached for the blanket. He pulled it up over us and pulled me closer, nuzzling my neck as he did so. "Come here, let me keep you warm." He squeezed me tighter and kissed my forehead.

"This is very nice. You do a great job of keeping me warm... hot, even."

"I could say the same to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.5K 74
Areum's life is on the brink of falling apart. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back. And to top it off, she has just lost her job! So, she mo...
46K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
17.6K 966 41
¦><¦ Minhyuk's been inlove with his best friend Hyungwon for a long long time. It's been so long he himself couldn't remember when he started loving...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...