The Dragon tamer | SapnapXOC

By GattaGamer00

The dream team gets teleported in the minecraft world by some weird kind of magic, while they try to find a w... More

One weird rock
Creating the team
Loggin in
Alone
Gather up
Dream team
Beat the game
Something is off...
Tubbo?
The road
The mysterious tamer
Introductions
To the base
Where are you?
Sleepover
The search
The nether dragons
Meeting Flora
L'manberg
Fight Tubbo!!
Find Techno
Some catching up to do
Lake party
Touchy subject
Nightmare
A bad omen
The fire
LEAVE!!
A new home
A terrible accident
Save him
Mending old wounds
Relationship advice
Wingmen
Make a deal
Bill Cipher
Temptation
Quality time
School time
The first flight
The hidden world
The trial
The sentence
The birth of a new king
Wanna make a deal?
A load of trouble
Preparing for war
The beginning of the end
One last kiss...
A breath of life
Saying goodbye
The aftermath
The dream SMP
Finally together
Hospital
First date

Not going back....

1.2K 68 27
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND SAPNAP POV

It has been a few days since she was assigned with the task of raising the king of dragons and thing were going pretty well for now, since he was still a hatchling he couldn't breath fire or whatever element he used yet, so it was pretty easy to keep him under control. He was currently playing outside with Tubbo and Tommy under Wilbur's supervision while she was reading the queen's book inside her library.

"Who knew dragons had such a beautiful handwriting, i'm almost jealous" she said, letting out a giggle, the writing in the book was really neat and clean while hers.... let's just say she was the only one who could read it, aside from Sapnap apparently, who was still reading the book she gave him a some time ago, sitting in a nearby chair. 

"So... do you like it?" she asked, nervously fiddling with her sleeves.

"Do i like it?! I love it! This book is awesome!" he shouted, lifting his gaze to meet her eyes "You have some serious talent Angela" he complimented, she blushed, looking away.

"I-it's just an hobby" she muttered, Sapnap stood up, walking towards her "Well, once we get back you should consider publishing your stories, i'm sure they would sell like crazy!" he said excitedly, she blushed harder, it has been a long time since someone complimented her for her books. 

She remember she used to write stories for the children in the hospital, stories about great heroes and adventure, princess and fairy kingdoms and so on. She smiled at the memory.

"What is that?" Sapnap asked, snapping her out of her trance, he was pointing at an image in the book, it represented the dragon king releasing his breath, it looked like it was formed by all the elements of the other dragons combined and when it hit something a large portal would open. Angela stared at it, noticing that there was a small phrase at the bottom of it, written in galactic text (for those who don't know, is the language used in the enchanting table). She darted towards a far shelf and took out a book, running back and opening it to a specific page that contained the galactic alphabet, she started translating it.

"Once... the king... controls... all the eleman? Elements! Once the king controls all the elements" she turned the page, following the letters "He can... open... a gateway... to bring... the travelers... back" she kept following the words with her finger "Once... they are... gone, they... can't... come back..." she flipped the page again, it showed the same image from before but with two arrows, one going towards the portal while the other came back, the last one had a red cross over it "Only.... the travelers... can go ... only... who traveled here... alive" she finished, lifting her head to look at Sapnap.

"A way back..." he whispered, a large smile appearing on his face, he grabbed her shoulder, shaking her "We have a way back!! We can go back!!!" he shouted, jumping on his feet "We need to tell the others!" he dated out of the room, leaving Angela alone, she looked back at the last word.

Alive.

She sighed "This is going to be hard...." she whispered to herself, walking towards the exit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"So once the dragon is all grown up we can go back!!" Sapnap said excitedly to the others in the living room, they were all seated in the couches while Angela went to put Borealis to sleep with Sky, since it was getting kinda late. 

"You mean we can go home?!" Tommy shouted "YES!!" Sapnap responded, really hyped.

"We are going home!!" Tommy yelled, high-fiving Tubbo who echoed "We are going home!" he shouted back grabbing Tommy's hands and hopping around, Dream and George hugged each other. Angela came back from her short trip, seeing the two children hop around, a giggle escaped her mouth. 

"Angela, how long will it be until the dragon can bring us back?" Techno asked, she raised her hands in surrender.

"I have no clue, if he has to learn to use all the elements at once it could take several months of training, not counting the fact that we don't even know IF he can do that or not, it is a really old book after all" she responded, leaning against the nearby wall.

"Nonetheless i'll train him as fast as i can so you can all go home soon" she said with a weak smile, Techno noticed.

"You think we can bring our dragons with us?" Tubbo asked, she shook her head.

"The book clearly says only you can go back" Techno was looking at her suspiciously.

"Can i at least bring the stuff i gathered? Like gold and shit?" Tommy asked, she sighed.

"No Tommy, only you people can go through the portal, nothing else" Techno decided to talk.

"Why do you keep saying that?" he asked, receiving a weird look from everyone exept her.

"What do you mean Techno?" Wilbur asked, confused.

"Why do you keep referring at us leaving excluding yourself from the picture" he cleared, the others looked at her, she pinched the bridge of her nose, already knowing where this was going.

"I'm sure she did it by accident. She-" Bad was interrupted by Techno "You can't do something like excluding yourself from a subject three times in a row 'by accident' Bad. She did it on purpose" he accused, Sapnap looked at her.

"I-is that true?" he asked, not wanting to believe it, she let out a loud sigh.

"Yes" was all she said, causing the group to gasp.

"But... why?" Dream asked, his voice shaky.

"I... i just... can't go back" she said, rubbing her arm and looking at the floor, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"What do you mean? Why can't you go back?" Wilbur asked, confused.

"I just can't ok? Don't push it... please" she begged, digging her nails into her left arm. Sapnap wasn't having any of it.

"NO! Why?! Why can't you go back!?" he shouted, Angela cringed.

"Nick please... i-" he interrupted her.

"NO! Tell us why!!" he shouted in an angry voice "Don't you want to see your family again?" she flinched "Don't.... please" she begged, her nails digging in her arm's flesh, drawing some blood.

"Don't you want to see them again? Don't you miss them?"

"Of course i do..." she responded, her voice low and wobbly.

"Then why?! Why won't you come back?" he asked "I can't... come back..." she muttered, trying her best to hold back the tears forming in her eyes.

"WHY!?" he shouted "Nick..."

"WHY ANGELA!?" 

"Stop.." she closed her eyes shut.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"Please" she clenched her teeth.

"WHY!?!" 

"No..." she whispered, she was at her limit.

"WHY!?!?" she finally snapped.

"BECAUSE I DIED!!!" she shouted back, the whole room fell silent, she took a step forward, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I DIED!! I CAN'T GO BACK!!"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN!? HEAR MY MOTHER'S VOICE?! JOKE WITH MY BROTHER?! HUG MY FATHER?!?" she kept yelling, her voice becoming wobblier.

"I CAN'T GO BACK!!" she fell to her knees, covering her face with her hands "I can't..." she sobbed, starting to shake. George darted from his couch and hugged her, reassuring her like she once did for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about twenty minutes of hugging George managed to calm Angela enough to allow her to talk, he helped her sit down on the couch, Dream handed her a glass of water, which she quickly chugged down, letting out a long breath.

"Thank you..." they nodded, she looked down at the floor, the room fell quiet for a few minutes before someone talked again.

"So you died like... in game... like... in this world?" Tubbo asked, she shook her head.

"I just..." she sighed "It's... really hard for me... i want to tell you but..." she clenched the glass in her hand, George placed a hand on her shoulder "It's ok, take your time" she nodded, taking a few minutes to calm herself down.

"I... haven't been completely honest with you..." she admitted, cringing a bit "I...wasn't a doctor... i was a medicine student when..." she clasped her shirt where her heart is.

"I was at the university... following a class with my friends when... i felt a sharp pain in my chest..." she paused a moment, remembering the feeling, flinching.

"I went to the hospital... and got diagnosed with... a benign cardiac melanoma... which means... i had a tumor in my heart..." George put a hand in front of his mouth.

"Since it was benign it couldn't be removed surgically... i could only do chemotherapy and hope that my body was strong enough to fight it..." she lowered her head.

"I spent days... weeks in the hospital... getting injected with that toxic fluid... my body was getting weaker and weaker... i wanted to find a solution... for me and the other people... who were going through the same thing" she weakly smiled.

"They were such sweet kids... they didn't deserve to die..." a short sob escaped her mouth "I managed to sneak into one of the labs and started doing experiments... it took me three months but i managed to develop a new drug that could potentially halt the progress of the tumorous cells" a frown appeared on her face "But the health commission would never accept a medication created by a sick medic student" she clenched the glass harder, the tips of her fingers going white.

"Some of the children didn't have much time left... so i decided to take matters into my own hands..." Wilbur butted into the conversation.

"You gave it to them yourself.." she nodded.

"The medicine worked... they were getting better... the thing is... some of them were far too gone to be saved..." she pulled her shirt a bit "And i was one of them..." Sapnap gasped.

"I remember laying in the hospital bed for weeks... not being able to do anything but eat and sleep... my family kept visiting me every day, especially my mother... " a small smile appeared on her face "She kept sneaking her food inside, she claimed that her's was healthier and it would bring back all my energy" her smile widened "I watched your streams a lot... they brightened my day and always made me smile, you helped distracting me from the pain i felt" the smile started to fade.

"But eventually... my body couldn't hold any longer..." she closed her eyes.

"I... i remember laying in the hospital... i couldn't move... i could feel my heart starting to slow down..." she cringed, remembering the feeling.

"I... remember looking outside the window... staring at the night sky... praying... for another chance... for another life..." she lifted her gaze, looking at the group, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Apparently, my wish was granted. Once i closed my eyes for the last time on earth... i woke up here, in a brand new world" she looked at Sapnap.

"That's why i can't go back... only alive people can go back and i... no longer am one of them..." she said in a sad voice. The room fell quiet.

"We still have time" Sapnap said, catching everyone's attention "We can still find another way... there must be a way to get all of us back" he said in a determined voice.

"Nick there isn't-" he interrupted her.

"Don't say there isn't a way! We just found a way to get us back! There must be a way to get you back as well!" he stood up "And i won't leave until i find it!"he assured, determination flashing in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 309 31
It was a normal mission for Theseus. He stood out with his commander, ready for yet another battle they were [fairly] confident in winning. But that...
582K 20.2K 30
When a group of Minecraft players get sucked into the game without any warning and no way to get out unless they beat the End. "Have you two kissed...
53K 1.6K 26
In a world of humans people with special abilities live in hiding as they are hunted and experimented on. Yet places all over the world are made for...
577K 20K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...