Shadowkage

By Kagemaster-Chan

In the world where he's a jinchuuriki, life doesn't get any worse. Being neglected and hated by everyone does... More

Intro. Please Read
Meeting the Unexpected
Learning
New friend?
Hideout
Training
New Clones
More friends?
Trust and Bond
Best Birthday
Test
Kurama's Chakra
First Mission
The Deal
Training Filler
The Worst Day
Recovery
Surprises pt 1
Surprises pt 2
Introducing Everyone
Practice Test
Anbu Exam pt 1
Anbu Exam pt 2
First Day Anbu
NOT A CHAPTER/Overview
First Anbu Mission
The Massacre
Uchiha?
The Best Team
Long Term Mission
First Day
Commander
Genin Test
C-Rank Mission
Gato
Chunin Exams pt 1
Chunin Exams pt2
Chunin Exams pt3
Genin Training
Finals
The Attack
The Battle
The Truth
1k?!?
B-Rank Mission
Taken
Transition
Split Up
CelebrationšŸ„³/Not a Chapter
Land of Snow
The Akastuki
It Has Begun
Rescue
New Hokage?
Experiment
Infiltration
Pain
Gone
Moving On
Eyes of Illusion
A-Rank Mission

Pervy Sage

2.7K 65 21
By Kagemaster-Chan

(One month later) 3rd pov
It's been a long month for the Six Sins after the attack on the village. Naruto had it worst of all since he has his genin team, secretly watching over Sasuke if they're not with his genin team, being the anbu commander and trying to find the mysterious guy and sound ninja's with his team. He had clones do different jobs for him but it still took away personal and sleeping time from the boy but he let's his furry tenet sleep for him since he's able to do that.

Today the original Naruto was giving his latest scouting report to the Hokage. Once he entered he saw a man with long white hair inside. 'Who is he?' The boy questioned to himself.

"That's Jiraiya. He's one of the legendary sannin which also means he's the Third's student." Kurama briefly explained. He excused himself and kneeled before giving his report.

"I've come to report the latest update about the scouting mission."

"You may stand and proceed."

"We haven't been able to locate any of them. They must've gone into hiding beyond the five nations. I've also gotten word of an organization that's starting to make a move."

"What a coincidence, weren't you just about to tell me about them Jiraiya?" The Hokage asked. "Yes but before I do, may I ask who this kid is? He seems pretty young to be an anbu." He looked at me but I ignored his comment.

"Don't be fooled by his appearance Jiraiya. It's safe to say dispite his age, he's the most powerful ninja this village has, most likely surpassing me." Lord Third praised to the boy, shocking his student. He didn't think there'd be a person to surpass his teacher, especially one so young.

"You flatter me Lord Hokage but I still have ways to go before that happens." The boy slightly bowed.

"Who are you kid?"

"My name is Kitsune." Was all Naruto said. The name floated around in his head before it hit him. He's heard some news about Kitsune and his team and how powerful they were.

"No way, you're the legendary Bloody Fox of the leaf?!" Naruto nodded to this as he looked towards the Hokage to confirm it and he shook his head yes as well.

"Wait I heard Dog was on that team as well, you're stronger than him too?" He continued asking questions. Jiraiya has seen Kakashi a couple times on missions and has seen his capabilities, even if they're more improved now.

"Ehh we're pretty even in terms of power. I'd say I'm more versatile with different battle techniques but he will always have more experience and is a faster planner and strategist when fighting." He explained.

Naruto thought on this longer than expected because he started becoming more interested in the outcome. It didn't matter to him if he was stronger or not but was only a bit curious in the answer. He shrugged it off and went back to his original conversation.

"So what have you heard about this group Jiraiya?" The Hokage turned his focus to his student.

"They have about nine to ten people at least and for some reason...they're after all jinchuuriki's."

The other two in the room didn't make any expression but they knew this was a big problem. If people were to get wind of this info it would put Naruto in a tough spot with playing two different identities.

"That also brings us to why I'm here. I'm sure you'll tell this to the boy or protect him in a way." Jiraiya said.

"Oh I don't think I'll need to do that...right Naruto?" He turned his head to the anbu as he took off the anbu mask. Jiraiya flinched and took a step back. He didn't even begin to think that Naruto would be the infamous anbu.

"Y-you're Naruto?" He asked a bit shakily.

"Yes but I'm a bit confused. I've seen just about every person in this village at least once but I've never seen you. And you talk as if you know me just a little bit. Most adult people here besides the anbu either ignore or hate my existence." The boy asked with a bit of curiosity.

"That's because I'm more of a traveler. I don't like sticking to one place. Also as to how I sound so familiar with you is because I was your father's teacher."

The boy shook his head in understanding. They all continued talking until they all shared details on the organization and came with a collective decision and conclusion. "Alright, since Naruto is here, at some point they may come for him but he and his team can most likely deal with them. I mean they took down Orochimaru."

This news baffled the white haired man. How strong is this team? Even I would have trouble trying to even fight on par with him but they actually took him down?! He thought.

"So he's dead? Jiraiya asked curiously.

"Maybe. We captured and sealed him with numerous types of advanced seals and I haven't been notified of him breaking out of any of them." Naruto explained.

"Shouldn't you check up on it or have guards placed around it?"

"No. He presumed to be dead when we captured him. Many movement and chakra seals were placed in case he's still alive and since I put those seals on him, my senses haven't alerted me of them being broken. I don't put guards where he's at because not even ten people know where I sealed him and only two people have access to get there including me." The boy explained even further.

"He's right. I know where it's located in general but I don't know where it is specifically and I don't have the access to get in there." Lord Hokage confirmed, surprising the man by how much trust his sensei put into this kid.

"Okay then I'll take your word for it. So what are you going to be doing now?"

"Well my clones are helping do my work so I'm going to get something to eat and then go get some rest, you two wanna come?" He said while putting his anbu mask back on.

The Hokage shot up right away and quickly shook his head yes and walked to the door. He'd take any opportunity to get away from his mortal enemy; paperwork. Jiraiya shrugged and went along with them.

They were nearing the ramen shop and Kitsune felt the familiar chakra of his brother before they walked inside. "Hey Kashi." Having the older male turn to see all three of them and bowed in respect. "Hey Naru, Lord Third, Jiraiya sensei. Didn't think I'd see all three of you here, except Kitsune of course." He remarked.

"You know the old man wants to escape his paperwork of doom. I just met Jiraiya and he tagged along." Kitsune commented while The Third shuddered at the sheer mention of his work.

Jiraiya karate chopped the boy over the head at the mocking of his teacher. "Jeez you brat, no respect."

"Oí, he's like a grandpa to me." Naruto defended while the other two chuckled at the sight. Each of them ordered and talked about each other and different funny moments especially when traveling. The boy noticed how much Kashi trusted him, to where he even mentioned Kurama and his friendliness towards his hosts. This made Naruto start to trust him a bit more.

"Just you wait you two I'm working on my next book right now." Jiraiya said proudly as Kakashi became even more excited for his favorite book series to continue. Lord Hokage didn't show it but he was excited as well.

The boy decided to have some fun and play the naive roll on the three. "It must be a great series if you all like it. May I know what it's about?" They all blinked twice as Jiraiya started reaching to get his book. "Well this series is about-"

"It's not for you. I wouldn't try getting into it, you won't like it, okay Naru?" Kashi tried playing it off nicely then shot a death glare at the man who almost ruined the last of his brother's innocence.

Naruto went back to eating but was cackling in his mind. He already knew what it's about and doesn't like it but it was fun for him to see their reactions. By the time all of them were done eating The Hokage unfortunately went back to his dreaded papers.

"What are you two going to be doing now?" Jiraiya asked. "I don't know, I'm more awake now after hanging out with you all." Naruto stated while Kakashi agreed.

"Good because I want to show you both something that might help you against the Akastuki." The boys followed the older male into the forest curiously.

"Since you both have befriended the tailed fox, you both are able to access his chakra mode." He explained.

Naruto's pov
As soon as he told us this I went to wake up Kura. 'Wake up you lazy furball this concerns you.' The fox woke up grumpily from his disturbed slumber.

"What the hell do you two need that could concern me?"

'The sage is saying things about a tailed beast chakra mode.' Kakashi answered for me.

"Oh that. Yeah I almost forgot about that for a while. You two are powerful as is so I really didn't think you'd need it." He exaggerated.

I rolled my eyes and let the fox explain everything. We learned the steps to take and what to do and left the time space to see Jiraiya still in the middle of explaining. "Thanks Jiraiya he just told us everything about it."

"Wait you both can talk to him?" His stunned face stared in disbelief a bit though we nodded yes. "Alright then, I suggest you two try it out then."

We both stood still trying to build up a lot of Kura's chakra. Once we were done we exerted the chakra around us and it formed a chakra like cloak. (The war arc one since they have control over all of it and Kurama is unrestrained)

"Oh wow that worked better and faster than expected." Jiraiya commented as we looked at what each other looked like. We had Kurama's eyes with the yellow cloak and transformed clothing on as well. "How do you guys feel?"

"Like his chakra has enhanced many things, like my strength." Kakashi said. He punched a tree with some effort, and three trees next to and behind it got destroyed as well.

"A punch like that is as powerful as one with some of the weight seals removed. I'd hate to see how much damage we'd cause with the seals completely off and in this form." I sweat-dropped.

Jiraiya had a confused face but decided not to question it. Suddenly out of nowhere nine orb like things floated around both of us. "What are these things?" I began to question but even Jiraiya didn't know what they were.

"Interesting." Was all Kurama said with a smirk.

'What is Kura? Does it have something to do with these weird things?'

"Yes, you remember my old man?" He asked as I try to find how he has any relevance to any of this.

"Well when he gave you both your gifts, he added his own chakra with yours. If he or the two reincarnations of his sons give people chakra, they can unlock special abilities like this. This is called sage chakra mode." He explained as me and Kashi understood how we got these.

I put mine in a scroll so that I can store them for future purposes and so they aren't in the way when fighting. "Well, now that that's done, you guys can learn sage mode." Jiraiya pulled out his frog scroll but me and my brother turned down his offer.

"I'm good I don't need another animal summoning." I politely declined.

"You two already have one?!"

We showed him our animal tattoos which proved we had a contract already. "Well why don't you learn sage mode from them?"

I was about to speak up but I had nothing to retaliate. "Wait all animals have sage mode?"

"Yes they do. Including mine, I'm the oldest one of them all so I oversee and test all fox sage users."

'Great then I'll learn yours.' I cheerfully said as I start with his first test. Kakashi felt too lazy to learn anything more so he left.

"Alright Kit you just have to be in complete balance and harmony with nature and your surroundings simultaneously. It shouldn't be too hard since you meditate but this time you have to put extra effort into it."

I understood his instructions and made and earth version of the balance platform I'd be meditating on. Once I got on I saw the difficulty but it wasn't too hard to get the hang of.

After an hour I seemed to have felt myself feeling the nature energy around me. "Alright kid it seems you're done. I've never seen someone complete something like this so fast."

I jumped down next to him and from what he saw my eyes were a yellow version of a fox's and a red color formed around the side of my eyes and face.

(Not my photo but made the edit)

"Great job Kit. Using this is one of the best ways to get more energy and add more power to your attacks."

"Thanks you two. See ya around Jiraiya-san." I teleported home before he could get another word in. I was about to lay down to sleep before Kakashi came knocking on my door.

"Not so fast Naru, we have a mission from the Hokage." He pulled me back up and shunshined us to his office. He dropped me off there and quickly went to get Sasuke and Sakura.

"Great you're all here. The mission I have for this team is a B-rank. You will deliver a scroll to the hidden mist village. You will also be getting a scroll back in return. Take your time to get there since it's a few days away from here. Leave in two hours, you're dismissed." He commanded.

We all left to start packing but once the other two were out of sight me and Kashi changed into our anbu outfits and shunshined back.
We kneeled in respect while he sent his guards away this time.

"Lord Hokage, I'm guessing you have another motive for this mission, since genin teams don't usually go on long missions. It's also a B-rank along with that." I suspected.

"As sharp as ever. You're right though, this mission is mainly to get Sasuke out the village for a while in case someone tries coming back for him again. Also, we've gotten some word about the Akastuki hanging around in that area. You two are to gather intel and warn any jinchuuriki you come across on the way."

"And if we were to run into one of them?" Dog questioned.

"You both must protect your team at all costs. Kakashi, since your team knows who you are you're able to fight more freely. Naruto, don't overdue it. You displayed a lot while a genin so try not to go overboard as a chunin." He ordered.

"Hai Hokage-sama." We both shunshined back home to pack. Luckily the rest of my anbu team was there because I had something to give them.

"Okay everyone, I want to give you guys something." I made a hand sign and marked them with a seal. It was my father's teleportation seal he'd put on people or around his kunai's.

"This will help travel even faster and at greater distances than the body flicker technique. This allows you to teleport to anyone or anywhere with this seal including me and each other." I explained.

"You usually don't do these things for nothing. Bad feeling about your mission?" Shika asked. I only nodded while me and Kashi left towards the gates. Thanks to my advanced senses, my intuition has developed more to where my gut feelings about things are usually always correct. Right now, it's telling me something bad might happen on this mission.

If only I knew how right I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 22
Team Seven, Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto Uzukaze, and Shikamaru Nara. This team was trained by the most elite, so it makes sense that those three would be w...
5.3K 467 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
177K 5.5K 15
What if one day a cute nerd came into your life, and he changed it.