y/n fujioka ||haruhi fujioka'...

By Gavi_is_Queen

Please don't copy, repost, or/and steal my work! ------------------------- "Ah, you're both twins. Not identi... More

||1, Prologue||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71, Epilogue||
||OHSHC as Vines||
||Famous Last Words||
||Announcement||

||Introduction||

24.8K 336 136
By Gavi_is_Queen

Hello, loves!

Welcome to my first ever Ouran High School Host Club fanfiction!!

This chapter is just an introduction, and some stuff you need to know about the book. Just some simple information.

Inserts:
Y/n = Your name
A/n = Authors note

Main Characters:
Tamaki Suoh

Kyoya Ootori

Hikaru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka

Haruhi Fujioka

Y/n Fujioka

Haruhi and Y/n are twins, but they aren't like the Hitachiin brothers. They're fraternal twins. While Haruhi has short, straight hair, Y/n has shoulder length, kinda wavy hair.

Haruhi is older, but it isn't by years or anything like that. Y/n and Haruhi were born on the same day, but Haruhi is older by some minutes, and you'll find out how many minutes in the first chapter.

I'm literally writing this book just for fun. I have been a ohshc fan for a long time now, and I just decided to make a fanfiction about the anime. I'm honestly really excited to start writing!

Disclaimer:
Just in case some of you didn't read the description to this book, Ouran High School Host Club and the characters do not belong to me. All of the credit goes to Bisco Hatori and the producers of the anime! However, characters that I came up with that will appear the further you get into the story do belong to me.

The pictures/gifs/videos do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners!

There will be very light profanity in this book, but it's nothing too inappropriate; it's minor language.

I hope you all enjoy my story!

"See you then!"

(Edited note: If you are reading this edited note and this stories status is still shown as "ongoing," then you are reading this while I'm reconstructing all of the chapters to this story. This book is completed and won't be updating new chapters, but I won't change the stature to "complete" until I'm actually done editing this book. I just wanted to clear any confused or questioning thoughts, if anyone gets either. Thank you!)

Posted on: December 11th, 2020.
Edited on: July 26th, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 67 12
Aniyah is loved by her family, friends, and all of East High. It's her last year, and things start to change. What will she say when she hears that G...
250K 8.6K 40
Disclaimer: This is my Fanfiction. I am not JKR. I never will be. So i write things how I would want it. If that bothers anyone. Dont read this FF. T...
61.2K 1.6K 34
Your y/n suoh your tamakis daughter but he doesn't know you exist since your mother and your dad broke up when she was pregnant with you and now your...
237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...