Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

2.3K 165 11
By pearlyouna

🤎🤎🤎

Sound of loud giggles filled the whole backyard of Khan haveli when an angelic soul danced in the rain leaving every worry of her life behind and embracing the happiness she was getting at that moment.

Closing her eyes she inhaled the muddy scent of rain mixed with grass looking down at her arms where slaves got rise by her constant dancing she gulped hardly while a drop of tear left her eye but got mixed with the rain and she just smiled like always.

🤎🤎🤎

sitting down on the bed while fidgeting with her finger she pouted looking at the figure who glared at her making her gulp.

"ya lo"Esha said while forwarding her the medicines she made a face but instantly gulped them down when a stern look was shot her way.

(take this)

"tumha pata hai ka tum bohat easily bemar parh jati ho tu kyun karti ho aisa"she said sitting down on the bed while adjusting her blanket.

(you knows that you gets sick so easily so why you did that)

"ara mujha kuch nahi hona wala itni jaldi mujh sa tu mot ko bhi dar lagta hai"Maira said, making a face.

(Oo please nothing is going to happen to me even death gets scared of me)

"bakwas band karo aur so jao"Esha said, hitting her head while making her lay down.

(stop talking nonsense and sleep)

"kab tak ya sab chala ga"Esha said looking at the moon.

(for how long it is going to be like this)

She was sitting on the bench in a hospital lost in her own world today She received the news that her parents lost their life this morning left her behind alone ,she was in that accident too but why she is alive why ,the question she was asking herself from that time but she was getting nothing as an answer.

"hello .."a high pitched voice said making her turn back she confusingly stared at the girl who was sitting on the wheelchair smiling brightly.

"room main rah rah kar tu main bore ho gai thi aur pata hai inka khana uska tu pocho mat kitna koi ..."she started talking without even taking a break making her stare how can someone talk so freely to a stranger.

(I got bored while continuously staying in the room and you know their food, don't even talk about it...)

"oops main khud ko introduce karna bhool hi gai"she said hitting herself on forehead.

(oops sorry I forget to introduce myself)

"main Maira aur tum"she said forwarding her hand while smiling .

(I am Maira and you)

"Esha "she said calmly while a little smile got tucked on her face .

🤎🤎🤎

tip toeing through the corridor while covering herself in a small yellow blanked which was filled with minions with a phone in her hand she was looking like a girl on mission.

Entering the kitchen while narrowing her eyes and moving her phone to see the possible threat she sighed satisfactorily not finding anything dangerous.

With slow steps she moved forward opening the fridge  her eyes lit up seeing her favourite cake.

Taking it in her hands she smiled in victory making her way back but got collide with someone, and that person shouted making her eyes wide open.

"Chor chor .."he started saying but she covered his mouth with her palm to stop him.

(thief thief..)

"main hoon pagal"she whispered shouted in anger.

(its me idiot)

"Uff khudaya meri tu jaan nikal gayi thi tumhe dekh kar"Ayaan said while putting his hand on his heart sighing dramatically making her roll her eyes.

(o God I would have been dead by seeing you )

"Moti kya kha rahi hai akala"he said, snatching the plate from her hand.

(Fatto what are you eating alone)

"mera hai"she pouted forwarding her hands like a child .

(it's mine)

"Bahut cute ho tum"he said while pulling her cheeks making her whine.

(you are so cute)

but at the end both of them finished the whole cake not even leaving a piece behind.

leaving the kitchen she made her way towards her room but again got collided with a hard chest.

looking up she saw Fahad standing in front of her without blinking like he was in some other world. She waved her hand in front of his face and tilted her head while blinking lightly and at last she shrugged her shoulders making her way towards her room leaving him behind in the same position.

🤎🤎🤎

"Mujhe lagta hai mujhe ishq ho gaya hai"Esha narrowed her eyes trying to grasp her friend's new discovery. She closed her book while putting it on the side table and looked towards her who was laying on the bed upside down with her legs in the air.

(I think I am in love)

"kis sa"she said curiously.

(with whom)

"Us sa"she pointed towards the way, making her freeze.

(with him)

There was a picture hanging on the wall where Ayaan was posing with his guitar looking towards Fahad.

"kya hua kahan kho gai koi idea do kya main usa propose kar don"she said excitedly holding her hand.

(what happen where are you lost give me some idea should I propose him)

"pata nahi"she replied, not looking into her eyes while getting inside the bathroom hurriedly.

(I don't know))

"isa kya ho gya"Maira said while embracing her teddy bear.

(what happen to her)

🤎🤎🤎

"ara miss Lily aj kal tu ap hamain pochti hi nahi hain"Ayaan said, making her stare at him.

(Miss Lily now a days you didn't like to talk to me)

"main aapko kyun pochna lagi"she said looking towards the TV while skimming through the channels.

(why would I talk to you)

"Jin logon ka itna handsome aur cute cousin hota hain na wo aisa nahi bolta"he said plopping down on the couch beside her while snatching the remote from her hand.

(people who have handsome and cute cousin they don't talk like this)

"kya hua kahan kho gai "he said waving his hand in front of her making her look down.

(what happen where are you lost)

"Kahin nahi"she said looking at him with adoration filled eyes she loves him and that realisation was hard to embrace.

(nowhere)

but someone else also loves him she gulps down lightly trying to control her tears.

🤎🤎🤎

That's it for today

sorry for the short chapter and do tell me whether you like the story or not.

don't forget to vote and comment

love pearlyouna❣

Continue Reading