π—’π— π—˜π—₯π—˜π—§π—”Μ€β„’οΈ

By TEE3AMOUR

"I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down" (Just read) @π™Ύπ™²πšƒ.𝟷𝟼.𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢 More

Prolougeβ›“
||one||β›“
||p.2||β›“
||two||β›“
||three||β›“
||four||β›“
||five||β›“
||six||β›“
||seven||β›“
||eight||β›“
||nine||β›“
||ten||β›“
||eleven||β›“
||twelve||β›“
||thirteen||β›“
||fourteen||β›“
||fifteen||β›“
||sixteen||β›“
||seventeen||β›“
||eighteen||β›“
||nineteen||β›“
||Twenty||β›“
||Twentyone||β›“
||Twentytwo||β›“
πŸ’­
πŸ’­
||twentythree||β›“
||twentyfour||
||twentyfive||β›“
||twentyseven||β›“
||Twentyeight||β›“
||twentynineβ›“||
||thirty||β›“
||thirty-one||
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½!!

||twentysixβ›“||

12.6K 615 551
By TEE3AMOUR

Y'all keep trying me and insulting me 😒 like I will kill them babies!!!! (Now be nice 👍🏽)

Check in!!!!!

||Tru/Maniac||
Broward,FL
Baby shower....
______________
_______

"Bae open yo eyes" I said as we stood in front off out new house.

She opened them and damn near tackled me.

"Oh my god Tru" she said as she cried into my shoulder.

"Why you crying" I said wiping her tears.

"Cuz look at this" she said pointing to the house.

"I got chu sumn else too" I said pulling her too me.

Meech drove in ha a new 2020 Mercedes Benz GLB-class.

She started crying full blown ass tears as I hugged her.

This pregnant shit done turnt ha soft. Ian Neva seem ha cry dis much.

"Thank you so much Tru" she said as we rocked side to side.

"This shit ain't nun did all fa you ma" I said kissing her.

I walked her inside the house. It was empty now but ima let her do her shit.

It had 4 bedrooms 3 bath a basement and a big ass backyard.

"This is so nice Tru" she said smiling as I led her upstairs.

I been on my shit lately. I'm tryna settle down on some real nigga shit.

I know she the one fa me. The absolute only one fa me.

She the only woman I can truly say I loved. Her and my motha.

"Dawg this shit a blessing"  she said opening the two double doors to the master.

It had high arched ceilings and a glass shower. Shit was luxury.

I went from boiling water on the stove to take a bath. To this.

I'm moving out the hood. But you'd you'll hell can't take the hood outta me.

I want bettta for my sons not this drug shit. Cuz the streets don't love.

Ima raise my sons better than what I had. But ima always make sure they grateful.

Cuz before I was in the streets I had holes in my socks and clothes. While my mother took care of herself and dressed nice.

Like I wasn't even there.

I forgave her somehow but Ian forget.

"I got chu for eva know that D" I said making our foreheads touch.

"I got chu yo fa life Tru" she said.

"Ight well get back to hea later but they tryna throw a big ass party fa us" I said helping ha down the steps.

She was so beautiful.

"We getting in my car" she said.

"Yea ima tell meech to drive shit" I said going to ha car.

"Drive my car back" I said knocking on the window.

"Bet" he said grabbing my keys and getting in my car.

"Wait yo doctor said you can't drive tho" I said.

"Yea these mfs needa hurry up and come out" she pouted as I helped her into the passenger side.

"My sons gon come when they ready" I said placing my hand on her belly as I sped away.

"Ouuuu" she said holding her stomach as she looked in pain.

"You want me to go to the hospital" I said.

"Nah I'm good Lemme change outta this dress first" she said fixing her lash.

We pulled up to the "party". Which was really just drunk mfs and some extra invited folks.

It was at Jaymo house and when we walked in we saw a whole group of folks passed out. While Tupac played.

"I'm finna go get my clothes form kash" she said going upstairs. I went with ha cuz whatever they drink smelt strong as hell.

She grabbed her bag then went in the guest room pulling me in there.

"Unzip this" she said turning around.

I zipped it down and helped her take it off.

"Look at my belly it's so big" she said standing from the side as she looked in the mirror.

"In the paternity pictures it was smaller than that" I said.

She changed into some tights and a big ole shirt.

"You pissed on yo self" I said look down at the wet spot that she stood in.

"No you fucking drop out my water broke" she said.

"Excuse the fuck outta me" I said helping her down the stairs.grabbing a towel.

Ima have no baby bag or nun.

I helped her get in the her and she pulled her phone out.

"Hello" I heard seeing kash damn wig was halfway off her head.

"Bitch I'm going in labor come for the um hospital" she said clutching the phone in ha hand.

"Oh shit want me to um stop by y'all house and get the baby bags and car seat" she said.

"Yes please but hurry quick and call my auntie" she said.

"Ight hang tight Pooh I'm hurrying look like damn Whitney Houston fucked up ass wig" she said then they hung up.

I pulled in the hospital helping her inside. They took her in immediately.

"I'm assuming your dad so I'm gonna need you to change into this and come on up to floor 4 room 434" the nurse said handing me scrubs.

I went in the bathroom changing into the scrubs. Putting my clothes in the plastic bag she gave me.

I pressed the elevator button and it felt like hour. A girl came in the elevator and I got my phone.

"So-"Don't talk to me bitch" I said getting out on floor 4.

"You don't haft to be rude" she yelled.

I walked into the room seeing day clutching the side of the bed.

"Why Yeen giving birth yet" i said holding her hand so she could calm. Cuz her ass was looking constipated.

"I'm not dilated enough yet but the epidural is slowly kicking in" she said.

Kash walked in with the two baby bags and they blankets and car seats.

"Jaymo and dem on the way they just passed out and I told them try not to turn the hospital up when they come" she said.

"Oh fucking god" she said as tears cane from her eyes holding onto my hand tightly.

"They not finna have my bestie in pain I'm finna go get the nurse Pooh" she said to day.

A nurse came back and reached into ha coochie.

"Welp looks like it's time are we waiting on anyone else you can have minimum of two people" the nurse said.

||Day||

I would've let my auntie in the room but she was yet to be here.

She been acting funny ever since I got that money. Which I can't get untill I'm 21.

They rolled me in the room. And propped my legs up.

Since I couldn't feel my lower half because of the epidural which helped a bunch with the pain.

It felt like my body was giving out. And I felt weak.

"Heart rate is getting low so we're gonna put her on a pacemaker and preform a emergency sea section" I heard the doctor say.

I saw them take out two beautiful baby boys as I smiled.

She was about to hand them to me but my body shut completely off.

I heard machines beep profusely.

This shìt feel like DEATH'

_____________

Vote

Thoughts 💭,

(Gon ahead a cuss me out!🌚)

Y'all thought it was finna be chill. Fuck no!

Tee3 outchea,😽

Y'all betta vote cuz Ian updating untill I get 200+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.4K 50
π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ 𝙸 πšπšŒπš” πšžπš™ πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
441K 12.4K 34
new nigga , new friends , new everything .
606K 30.2K 54
Butterflies, paradise, them bullets left out the wind ... π–²π–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 1, π—ˆπ–Ώ πŒπˆππƒ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€ππˆπ€π‚π’.
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad