𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒...

By Shameless_Reads

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬... 𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Six

260 7 0
By Shameless_Reads

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

Emily strutted through the door, her head held high; she studied the room until her eyes landed on Mike and Jess on the couch, Jess was all over Mike now, claiming her property after the conversation with Matt, "Oh my god," Emily said, watching as Jessica was kissing all over Mike, "That is so gross, are you trying to swallow his face whole?" She scoffed.

Matt walked towards Emily, "Em..." He whispered, only to be ignored. She put her hand up to shush him.

"Seriously, can she be any more obvious?" Emily continued on, "We get it, you're scared of Lucy... She's the only wants in on your territory, honey," She gazed at Lucy who was sitting there, avoiding involvement in the argument.

Jess let out a loud laugh, "Excuse me?" She said as she stood up, staring at Emily, "Did you say something?"

Emily crossed her arms over her chest, "Oh, did you not hear me? Was your sluttiness too loud?" Matt was quick to put his hand on Emily's shoulder, doing anything to try to shut her up again, but she brushed him off.

"Sounds like someone's mad that she didn't make the cut," Jess tilted her head to the side. Mike was still sat on the couch, he looked towards Lucy who looked away from him as soon as his eyes landed on her.

"Oh," Emily laughed, "Oh yeah, it's all a big cattle call with that cheating dreamboat, congrats! You're now top cow... Have fun with that conversation later when he ends up sleeping with Lucy tonight," Emily looked over at Lucy, then over to Mike, once she noticed Mike staring at Lucy she laughed again, "Look at him, already preying on her. It's been 5 whole minutes, dick."

Jess looked over towards Mike, he quickly looked at her, "Really?" Jess said, "Right now, Mike? Can't you keep your eyes off the bitch for one second?"

Lucy gave up, she finally spoke up, "Whatever, Jess, just admit you're scared of me and move one, Jesus," Mike's eyes widened as Lucy said this, he let out a harsh breath of air through his nose. 

Jessica let out a laugh, "Oh, scared of you? Babe, I couldn't care less about you. You're scared of me. I have Mike and you don't."

Lucy fixed her posture, leaning forward slowly, a smug look on her face, "Does he get that look in his eye when he's with you?" She asked her before she slowly stood up. Mike sat there, nervously watching her, "That smirk, that little head tilt as he's staring down at you?" She was tired of being walked all over, she wanted Jess to know she wasn't here to get bullied all weekend.

"Alright, Lucy, come on," Matt then said, Emily turned around to look at him.

"Shut up, Matt, I want to see this," Emily seemed pretty excited to see a fight pop off.

Jess crossed her arms as she looked over at Matt, "Stay out of it, you dumb oaf."

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Oh, watch it. You can't control everyone, princess."

"Oh, Em is the only one who can put him down?" Jess asked her, "Nobody else can play with her toys?" She walked towards Lucy, looking her dead in the eye.

Matt let out a long sigh, "Come on. Let's not get too out of hand."

"This..." Jessica struggled to fix a full sentence, "Slut!" She pulled the first word that came to her mind out, "Thinks she can come here and say I'm scared of her and that I think she can take MY man-" That was when a slap silenced everyone. Mike only caught the last few seconds of the slap, Jess held her cheek with a shocked expression on her face.

Josh now stood up, "Stop it! This is not why we came up here, this is not... This is not helping! Fighting? If we can't get along for ten minutes, then maybe you guys need a little bit of a break, right? So, Mike, Lucy, Jess, go figure your shit out alone. Go to the cabin."

"I am not going anywhere with that aggressive bitch," Jessica argued, putting her foot down before she crossed her arms again.

"We can all talk... Lucy promises not to hit you again," Mike looked over at Lucy, raising his brows, "Right?" He gave her the exact look she was talking about earlier, it caused her to look towards the ground to hide her smile.

"Whatever," Jess looked away from the two of them.

Josh let out a sigh, "It's right up the trail," He said to them. The three of them started to walk out, Matt finally let out a sigh of relief seeing them leave.

Lucy had her arms crossed as they exited the lodge, Mike was walking beside her and Jess had a little bit of distance on them, "That... That wasn't necessary," Mike whispered to Lucy, "But, wow... Was it hot," He was careful to try to keep his voice low, but Jess turned around, glaring at the two of them. 

"If you two are just going to flirt behind my back, just take this as we are over, Mike. I am not here to get fucked over by tweedle dee and tweedle dumb," Her words were harsh.

Mike shrugged, "Sure, yeah, over," Mike said to her, Jessica gasped, clearly taken aback by this.

"Wow! You couldn't have been that straight with Emily last year when you slept with Lucy?" She scoffed.

Josh opened the door, leaning out, "Hey, porn stars, you're going to need these," He tossed the keys to Mike.

Jess walked back into the lodge, "They're going alone," She said to Josh before she disappeared into the lodge.

"Yeah? Nice," Josh seemed a little shocked at first, but then he winked at them. Mike shrugged, he seemed a little more at ease now. "You guys need to fire up the generator so you can see where you're going," Josh put his thumb up, nodding towards the path. 

"Alright, roger that," Mike looked over to Lucy who was standing there rubbing her hand, "Hand hurt?" He laughed, Lucy shoved his shoulder playfully. 

Mike and Lucy started to head up the path, he took a deep breath, placing his hand on her lower back, she looked up at him, a small smile on her lips. They walked for a little while in silence before Lucy spoke up, "It's freezing out here," She rubbed her hands up her arms, a pout on her lips. 

"Now that is something I can help you with," Mike poked her sides, smirking. She laughed as he did this.

"Oh, sure thing!" Lucy rolled her eyes dramatically, taking a big step forwards. 

They walked up to the estate sign, it was falling apart, it was faded, "Not a lot of TLC for this place anymore, kind of a bummer," Mike ran his fingers along the top of the sign. The two of them walked for a little bit longer, they finally found themselves at the gate, he tried to open it by pressing the button, raising a brow, "Huh, guess this thing needs juice or something.

"The generator is over there," Lucy pointed at the shed that was down the path a little, Mike nodded, clicking his tongue.

"Alright, got it," Mike disappeared to the shed, starting to mess with the generator, he finally got the lights to come one, Lucy clapped from outside of the shed. 

"There we go! Aren't you a man of many talents?" Lucy yelled to him, Mike smiled to himself as he walked out of the shed and back towards the gate. They opened the gate and started to continue on their journey down the path. They came across some police tape that was up in the trees, Lucy froze in her tracks looking up at it, "Why is this still here?" Lucy whispered.

"From Hannah and Beth?"

"You would think they would have cleaned it up by now," Lucy tore it down, shoving it in a nearby trashcan.

"They never closed the investigation," Mike helped Lucy and then he rubbed her back, Lucy shivered.

"I hope they're resting easy now," Lucy said quietly, Mike agreed with her, nodding. He took her hand and they continued on their way to the cabin.

A little further down the path, there was a tree blocking the path, Lucy groaned, giving it a kick, letting out an aggravated sigh. Mike looked around to see if there was any way to get around it, but he couldn't see anything, "Damn, I don't think we can get up to the cabin this way," Mike said to her. 

"No way. I am not going back to the house to deal with the wraith of Jess... I'll go find a way around."

Lucy walked towards a mine entrance, she looked down, Mike was coming up behind her, she leaned forwards and the barrier broke, causing her to fall over the ledge onto the ground, she let out a scream as she fell, the wind knocked out of her as she hit the ground, Mike ran forward, looking down at her, "Holy shit, Luc! Are you okay?" He yelled, watching her sit up, brushing herself off.

"I'm fine... All good!" She yelled back at him, looking up as he kneeled down.

"Girl, you scared the ever-living fuck out of me," Mike rubbed his face, he let out a shaky laugh.

"Yeah? At least you're not the one who fell," She said to him as he jumped down to the ground, letting out a grunt as his feet hit the ground. He put his hand out, heaving her to her feet, he helped her brush off the rest of the dirt that was on her. Lucy walked over to a mine cart, "Here, let's move this cart." 

They started to push it, they let out grunts and long breaths as they did so, "When I imagined us grunting together- this- this is definitely not what I imagined..." Mike said in between his deep breaths, Lucy laughed at his comment. 

Finally, after some struggling, the cart started to roll, Mike stopped the cart, Lucy moved out of the way, "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, fine," He rubbed the back of his head before they started to walk off again. 

They journeyed through the mine, Lucy studied some things around her, she picked up a cigar butt that was laying out, she examined it, "This is recent," She showed Mike.

"I wonder who was up here," Mike raised a brow. Lucy shrugged her shoulders, that was when a plank of wood fell in front of Mike, he jumped backward as it happened, "Shit!" He yelled, Lucy quickly put a hand on his back.

"Damn, are you okay?" She kicked the wood that fell out of the way, then she looked up to see if anything else was going to fall. 

"Fine, yeah, fine," He looked back at her, biting his lip, "You look good."

"Now is not the time, Michael," She laughed at him, they both walked forward, Lucy leaned forward, picking up a Mine Danger Map, she raised a brow, "This place is not safe," She put the map in front of her, pointing it out to Mike. He narrowed his eyes at it and he shook his head, they finally got out of the mine, Lucy stretched her arms over her head, taking in a deep breath, "Ah, fresh, clean, not dangerous air."

They managed to find the same path once again, Mike walked over to a sign, it was about animals on the mountain, "There are bears up here?" He looked over to Lucy, "Woah, stay close," He seemed a little protective at this moment, taking her by the waist as they continued up the path. They walked through a path, a bird jumped out at Mike, "Shit!" He shouted and stumbled forward, Lucy laughed at him. 

"Watch out! A bear!" She could barely speak as she laughed even harder.

"Rats with wings... Fucking rats with wings."

As they walked down the path more, there was another street on the path, Lucy put her hands up in defeat, "Josh couldn't have cleared a path?" 

Mike shrugged, he watched as Lucy climbed up the tree trunk, "Be careful, show off," He called after her, leaning against the trunk to watch her. 

Lucy stood up on the tree, "Mike... Look behind you!" Lucy said, a terrified look on her face. 

"Man... I am not falling for this, what is it?" He turned around, letting out a laugh as he saw that nothing was there, "Alright, good one," As he turned around, he noticed Lucy was gone, "Luc?" He backed up in a panic, "Shit..." There was a scream from Lucy, followed by silence. 

"Lucy!" Mike yelled into the silence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.2K 22
【𝙸𝙵 , '𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄' 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴, 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃?】 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕚�...
2.5K 198 27
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ៚❥𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 • ៚─── 🧸 ────• ❥ 𝐀 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫�...
7K 380 18
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫�...
261K 9.6K 42
❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...