Pretty & Perfect

By BehindGrayEyes

Christine Gilmore-Hayden spent most of her life alongside her father, only visiting her mother and twin siste... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Eighteen

2.3K 59 4
By BehindGrayEyes

"What about this one?" I asked Colin as I modelled the dark blue bikini for him. I was trying to choose which bathing suit to take away with us that weekend. A whole group of us were heading to Cabo for a weekend of sun and sand at the beach. Luckily, Logan's family had a beachside mansion for us to reside in. I had invited Rory to come but had warned her that Logan was going with a girl with fake blonde hair named Addison.

"I like it. Let's see the other one." Colin said from his spot lounging on the bed. He had his hands behind his head and his ankles crossed as he watched me with an amused expression as I tried on multiple bathing suits for him.

"You just like watching me get changed." I replied with a scoff but still I undid the string that was holding the top together and threw it at him when it fell loose. I grabbed the purple bikini top and tied it on. I modelled it in the full length mirror.

"Now the pants." Colin ordered me playfully and I raised an eyebrow at him but complied. I quickly changed the blue bikini bottoms to the purple and looked in the mirror. I felt Colin's gaze burning into my back and looked up to meet his eyes in the mirror. I grinned saucily when I saw the heat swirling in his eyes. I turned around and stepped towards him.

"What do you think?" I asked him seriously, feeling a little self-conscious. He slowed started clapping in appreciation and I laughed gleefully as I walked over the bed. I let him pull me down on top of him and kiss me hungrily. I put my hand on his chest to stop him when I heard my phone ring. He groaned and threw his head back in frustration as I climbed off of him and walked over to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone as I answered it.

"He's dead." I heard my mother say on the other end and I immediately became worried.

"Who?" I asked in concern and Colin leant forward when he heard the worry in my voice.

"Old Man Twickham." She informed me and I gasped in disbelief.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"It's got to be a mistake." I said to her and Colin sat up in bed, looking over at me carefully. I waved away his concern and walked over to sit next to him on the bed. I mouthed the word 'Mom' to him and he nodded in understanding.

"It's not. The man is gone." She told me and I frowned.

"I don't believe it. I mean, are you sure?"

"There's no breath left in him. The light's gone out of his eyes. He smelled the burnt almonds. He's feeding the worms. He's chatting up his grandpa. He is the old man formerly known as Twickham."

"Wow. I can't believe he's gone. I mean, he's been dying my whole life." I said in disbelief and Colin stopped playing with my fingers and looked at me in confusion. I kissed his cheek and shook my head at his concern.

"And I just got my good-bye in. He was about to close shop for the day but we got in, told him good-bye and that we'd miss him, we left and then apparently he just closed his eyes. Muttered something about Lori Loughlin and that was that." Mom told me.

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"He's never died before." I stated stupidly.

"I guess there's a first time for everything. Kirk's happy, though. His dying caused a run on souvenirs."

"Tacky." I said in mock disapproval. I bit my lip to keep for giggling as Colin traced little love hearts on my bare stomach.

"Oh, yeah. Tacky." She agreed with me.

"Did you buy me some?" I asked excitedly and Mom laughed at me.

"Yes, I did. So, are you coming home this weekend?" she asked me curiously.

"Still trying to live vicariously through me, Mom? No, I'm not coming home this weekend. Colin and I are going are going with a bunch of our friends to Cabo." I told her happily and I heard shriek in delight.

"Fun. Have a margarita for me?"

"Of course." I agreed immediately. "So, I should go. I still have to pack. Oh, while I have you, blue or purple bikini?"

"Purple." She responded and I looked down at the purple bikini I was still wearing.

"Good choice. Sorry about Old Man Twickham." I said to her sincerely.

"Got to move on. I hear Old Man Ketchum has a nasty cough. Could turn into something." Mom joked and I chuckled at her.

"That's the spirit. Bye. I love you." I said to her before hang up the phone with a sigh. I turned back to Colin with a smile. "Now where were we?" I asked rhetorically before he pulled me into a kiss.

_______________________

Later that day, after hours on a private plane, we landed and made our way to the mansion that the Huntzberger's owned on the beach. Steph, Rose, Juliet, Addison and I walked in before the boys and took in the giant place. Colin, Finn, Logan and Harrison all followed us in, carrying the bags for us. Logan dropped the bags he was carrying and turned to face us.

"Alright, I have your spare keys." He announced as he placed out the keys to us. I frowned when I saw that mine was the only one that was bright pink.

"Why is mine pink?" I asked him curiously and he raised an eyebrow while I waited impatiently for him to answer.

"Because you lose things. I figured I'd make it as easy as possible to remember." He replied and I gasped in outrage as the others chuckled. I slapped Colin on the arm and he wrapped tucked me into his side.

"I don't lose things!" I exclaimed and they all looked at me unbelieving.

"What about your virginity?" Harrison joked from next to Juliet.

"I didn't lose it. I know exactly where it is." I retorted, sneaking a glance at Colin from the corner of my eye. He had his lips pressed together in a tight line, trying to keep himself from laughing.

"You know, I never did find out who you lost your virginity to. Whenever I asked you got all closed off." Logan said with a perplexed expression on his handsome face and I shared a look with Steph because she was the only one, other than Colin that knew who I had lost my virginity to.

"You might as well tell them." Steph said to me and the others perked up at the mention of gossip. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Come then!" Finn said to me and I gave him a 'go to hell' look, which he ignored.

"Fine!" I huffed. "I lost my virginity to Colin." I announced to them and the room fell silent. The boys all looked over at Colin and I glanced back to see him looking smug so I rolled my eyes at him.

"You didn't lose your virginity until this year?" Rose asked in disbelief.

"Of course not!" I snapped impatiently, wanting this conversation to be over with. "I lost it in high school. When I was sixteen."

"Oh, I knew that it couldn't be. I've heard the stories." Addison said with a sneer and I glared at her.

"But you two weren't having sex when you dated in high school." Logan reminded us and I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"It was after I left for Boston."

"I was with Colin every time we visited you in Boston."

"Not the first time I visited." Colin added to the conversation for the first time. I rolled my eyes and walked past the group into the living room. I fell down on the couch and lay down. Colin came over a picked up my legs so that he could sit with them in his lap. The others all came into the room and found seats all around.

"When was the first time you visited?" Logan asked Colin inquisitively from one of the armchairs.

"It was two months after she left." Colin informed him and Logan frowned.

"Why did you go without me?" he asked and Colin just shrugged.

"It was a spare of the Moment decision. I was at Yale and thinking of how much Teek would love it. I missed her so I got in my car and drove to Boston to see her." he said as he looked over at me lovingly and I smiled back as I sat up with my legs still over his.

"Surprised the hell out of me when he picked me up at school." I added as I looked around the group. "We spent the afternoon together and one thing lead to another."

"Okay, okay, we don't need details!" Logan exclaimed loudly before we could elaborate, making everyone in the room laugh. I held up my hand in surrender at his request.

"Just so you know, Stephanie's sharing a bed with me tonight." Finn announced randomly to the group and I shared a smirk with Rosemary.

"You're delusional, Finn." Steph replied with an eye roll but I could see the pleased smile playing at her lips.

"We all knew that, Steph." Colin reminded her with teasing grin. Finn shot him a dirty look but everyone ignored him. Logan abruptly stood up from where he was sitting.

"Alright, everyone, go choose your rooms!" he ordered us and everyone got up and ran out of the room so that they could get the best bedroom.

______________________

Rose, Juliet, Steph and I were getting ready for a night of clubbing in mine and Colin's bedroom. We were all standing around in our underwear, trying to decide what to wear. Suppressing a grin, I reached into the walk-in closet and pulled out four black garments bags. Juliet and Rose weren't paying attention to me because they were arguing about what dresses to wear. Steph was standing in front of the mirror model a blue dress when she saw me and meet my eye in the mirror. She raised an eyebrow at me curiously and I just smiled back mischievously.

"What's in the bags?" my best friend asked me curiously and caught the attention of Rose and Juliet.

"Oh these?" I asked innocently. They all nodded eagerly and I strutted over to them with a wide grin. "Just something I made." I told them and all three of the girls squealed in delight. I laughed at their joyful expressions and handed them each their designated garment bags. In the past I had designed and made outfits and costumes for my friends and they had always loved them. I watched hopefully as my friend quickly unzipped the black bags and their eyes widened when they saw what was inside.

"Oh, my God!" they all said in unison as they saw the dresses that I had made for them. They all lifted their heads to look at me and I smiled widely. Steph slowly pulled out the short, emerald green dress I had designed specifically for her. Rose gasped as she held up her dark purple outfit made for her. Juliet laughed in delight as she studied the ruby red dress in her hands.

"This is amazing!" Stephanie gushed.

"Beautiful!" Rose exclaimed.

"I absolutely love it!" Juliet added and I laughed in delight that they loved their presents.

"I'm glad you like them." I told them honestly as they all quickly got changed into the dresses. I unzipped my own garment bag and smiled at the sapphire blue dress that I had made for myself. I put on the dress with the other girls and studied myself in the mirror.

"You look stunning." Steph whispered in my ear and I smiled gratefully at her. I turned around and silently hugged her tightly. I looked over her shoulder at the other two girls and linked my arm through Steph's.

"Let's go party!" I cried happily as they laughed at me and we stumbled out of the room towards the chatter downstairs in the living room. Rose and Juliet skipped ahead of us on the stairs so I took the chance to lean into Steph's side. "Finn is going to bloody piss himself when he sees you." I whispered to her in a fake Australian accent and she laughed out loud with as we stepped into the foyer. All eyes immediately turned to us and I bit my lip nervously. While I loved having all eyes on me, it was still nerve racking when you could feel everyone in the room's eyes burning holes into you. I smiled brightly when I saw Colin standing at the bottom of the steps with his mouth hanging open as he watched me. I sauntered directly over to him and used one finger to lift his jaw up.

"You look amazing, Christa." He whispered so that only I could hear him and I blushed and looked down at my feet. Now it was Colin's turn to tilt my chin upwards to meet his eyes. "It's true. You are breathtaking."

"Thank you. You look very handsome." I told him honestly as I smoothed out the lapel on his jacket. He smiled at me and I pressed a loving kiss to his lips. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we started to walk out to the limo to join the others who had already left while we were talking. Colin opened the limo door for me and I smiled my thanks as I slid into the car.

"Okay, where are we going tonight?" Logan asked brightly after Colin had climbed into the limo after me.

______________________

I walked into the club hand in hand with Colin and smiled widely to myself as I heard the pumping music surround me. Colin pressed a kiss to my temple as the others wandered in different directions. The girls, minus Addison were heading straight for the dance floor while the boys and Addison were running straight to the bar for drinks. I thought that Finn was already in withdrawal because he hadn't had an alcoholic drink in a few hours and was acting twitchy in the car.

"Can I get you a drink?" Colin asked me as we headed towards an empty booth big enough for our whole group.

"A margarita?" I asked happily and he frowned in confusion because I normally didn't drink them. "For my Mom." I explained and he chuckled at me but left without a word to get my drink. He was used to my weird quirks by now. Whenever I went away Mom asked me to have a specific drink for her and I would take a photo of me drinking it and send it to her. I laughed as I watched a guy saunter up to Rose on the dance floor. She was the only one of us not to be with someone this trip and I knew that she planned on making it worth her while. I gasped in surprise as I felt someone sit down next to me and then smiled then I saw that it was only Colin. He silently handed me my margarita and put his beer down on the table. I opened my mouth to ask him to take the photo but he had already reached into his pocket to get it.

"Say, 'queso'." Colin ordered me and I froze in confusion at the foreign word.

"What?" I asked dumbly as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It means 'cheese' in Spanish." He informed me and I still looked sceptically at him.

"How do I know you're telling me the truth? I only speck Italian and French, not Spanish." I told him cheekily.

"Guess you're just going to have to trust me then." He replied, shooting me a cheeky grin that almost melted me.

"Fine but if it really means something dirty and people look at me weirdly, look out." I warned him playfully before posing with my drink. I blinked as the flash went off and nearly blinded me.

"That was a good one." Colin told me with a smile as I reached for his camera photo. I laughed when I saw the photo that he had taken of me. It was a good photo of me so I quickly found my mom's number in Colin's contacts and sent it to her.

"Thank you." I whispered into his ear over the music and then kissed him passionately on the lips. He reached over to pull me into his lap and I giggled as I fell on him. I wasn't paying attention to our surroundings and jumped in surprise as someone cleared their throat to get our attention from behind us. I turned around to see who it was and scowled playfully when I saw that it was Steph standing there with a cheeky smile on her face. "Can we help you?"

"I need to borrow my best friend." She told me and then grabbed my hand to pull me up without waiting for a reply. I turned my head back to say goodbye to Colin and saw him watching my ass as I walked away. I grinned proudly and blow him a kiss when his attention returned to my face. Steph pulled me over to the other side of the room where Rose and Juliet were waiting for us. I giggled as she pushed me down onto the seat next to them.

"So, what's with the urgency?" I asked them as I stole Rose's drink and took a sip before handing it back to her with a smile.

"I just saw Addison run into the bathroom nearly in tears." Juliet informed me and I leaned forward at the prospective gossip.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I heard from Rose, who heard from Harrison, who heard from Steph, who heard from Finn, who heard from Logan," Juliet started and then paused to make the announcement more dramatic, "that Logan accidently called Addison Rory."

"Oh, my God!" I gasped at the new information and the other three girls nodded excitedly. They were all rooting for Logan and Rory as well because they genuinely like Rory and they knew that I wanted them together. I grimaced in sympathy for Addison though. "Poor Addison."

"Whatever, I don't like her." Rose dismissed her with a wave of her hand and I laughed at her.

"Okay, well, thank you for the update. And the interruption." I added and looked pointedly at Steph for breaking up my make out session with Colin. My blonde friend just grinned back at me, not ashamed in the least. "But I'm going to go find Colin." I told them with a wink and a laugh as I flounced away to find my boyfriend.

Later that night, I was standing with Steph near the bar. We were laughing at a guy trying to hit on an empty barstool he was that drunk as we waited for the bartender to bring us our drinks.

"Hey, slut!" I heard someone call out and I turned around to see what was going on. I didn't expect to see a very drunk looking Addison walking up to me. I turned around to face her fully as Steph did the same next to me. "Figures you'd turn around when someone asked for a slut." Addison said as she got closer to us. I raised an eyebrow at her insult but tried to ignore her as I turned back around. "Don't turn your back on me!" Addison hissed at me as she forcibly turned me back around by the shoulder to face her.

"What do you want, Addison?" I asked her icily as I meet her glare head on.

"I don't know what they see in you and your sister. You are just a couple of hicks from the backwoods." She spat at me and I tried not to smirk at her.

"My last name is Hayden and Rory's last name is Gilmore. And we have both of the family's blood running through our veins." I countered smugly and I watched her fume as she realised that I was right.

"I guess I know where you and that dog you call a sister get your sluttiness from then. Didn't your mother get knocked up at sixteen?" she asked rhetorically as she smirked victoriously, thinking that she had won.

"You say that like it offends me. Trust me, Addison. It doesn't. Without my mom's sluttiness, as you called it, I wouldn't be here. And that would make you happy, which is something I distinctly don't want. So, for just that one fact, I praise that my mother couldn't keep her knees shut in high school." I responded as I picked up my drink from the bar and took a sip. Addison's face turned red as she listened to me talk. She grabbed the drink out of my hand and threw it into my face, making me and the audience we had attracted gasp in unison. I licked my top lip and smiled brightly, knowing that my indifference was pissing her off more than me reciprocating. "Thank you, you're right. I probably shouldn't drink anymore tonight." I said in a sugary sweet voice just to rile her up then more. Addison hissed and raised her hand to slap me. The pain vibrated through my body and gasped as she hit me. Knowing that I couldn't just stand around anymore, I raised my own hand and slapped her back. She immediately lunged at me and we fell to bar floor as she tackled me. I faintly heard some of the guys shouting the words, 'girl fight' in the background, but I focused on getting the crazy person off of me. I used all my strength to lift my leg and knee her but she just grunted and gripped my hair tighter. I screamed out in pain and grabbed her hair in response. I used my strength to roll us over so that I was on top of her. She struggled underneath me and screamed at me words that I could hear because of the loud music, cheering and the adrenalin pumping through me. I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist and then I was being lifted off of Addison. I struggled against the arms holding me, wanting to go over and punch Addison in the face. The person holding me moved a piece of hair from my face and I started to calm down at their touch.

"You calmed down yet?" I heard Colin whisper in my ear and I just nodded as I watched Addison stand up from the ground. He loosened his hold on me and relaxed against him. Addison glared at me as she stalked away from us. I turned around to face Colin and he looked at me in concern. He gaze fell on the cheek that Addison had slapped and he frowned. Using his thumb he light glazed over the area and I whimpered unconsciously because it hurt. Colin grabbed my hand pulled me over to the bar. "Can we get some ice?" he called over to the bartender, who nodded and returned with a towel filled with ice. Colin pressed it against my cheek and I sucked in a sharp breath at the pain and he smiled at me in sympathy. "You know, that was pretty hot." He said to me to break the tension and I laughed out loud at him.

"Teek!" I heard someone call out from behind me.

"Who is it? Last time I turned around when someone called out to me it ended in a brawl." I joked to Colin and he chuckled as he looked over my shoulder at the person. Before he could tell me who was calling out to me, Logan rushed up next to me.

"Hey, I heard you got into a fight." He stated with a frown and I smiled at him lightly. Colin took my hand and placed it on the ice bag to hold it in place. The rest of our group, bar Addison, came running up behind Logan.

"Addison started it." Stephanie defended me immediately.

"Addison did this?" Logan asked dumbfounded and I nodded in reply.

"She was pretty pissed." I told him honestly with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Why was she pissed?" he asked me cluelessly and I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Because girls don't like it when you call them by the wrong name, you dumbass." Colin answered for me and a flash of realisation flashed across Logan's face.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I said in amusement.

______________________

After the fight with Addison, I wasn't really feeling like clubbing so Colin suggested a private, romantic stroll on the beach and I happily agreed. We were walked along the abandoned beach hand in hand and I held my heels in one hand, swinging them carelessly as we walked.

"You were pretty badass tonight, Teek." Colin said teasingly as we walked and I laughed at him.

"I know, right? I should be in a fight club. I'd make a ton of money." I said playfully.

"You'd have to tell me when the fights were so I could bet on you."

"Um, no. First rule of fight club, we don't talk about fight club." I told him with a grin and he laughed at me playing along. I looked around at the empty beach and grinned to myself. I let go of Colin's hand a started running towards the water, dropping my shoes as I ran. I turned around to look at Colin, who was standing where I left him with a confused smile on his handsome face.

"What are you doing?" he asked me as he walked down the beach towards me. I just smile back innocently and shrugged as I unzipped my dress. The blue material pool at my feet and I bit my lip seductively as I watched Colin's gaze rack over my body. I took a step back so that the ocean hit my ankles and silently stripped off my bra and panties. I raised an eyebrow in question at Colin.

"Are you coming in?" I asked him with a smirk and Colin hurriedly stripped out of his clothing to join me as I ran into the ocean with a laugh. Colin came up next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled as he kissed his way along my neck until he reached my lips. He kissed me hungrily and I eagerly complied when his tongue begged for entrance into my mouth. After we had sex in the ocean, we were sitting up on the beach. I sat in between Colin's legs, resting against his chest in nothing but my panties and his dress shirt. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I closed my eyes in contentment. Colin played with a piece of my hair and I smiled to myself at the perfect serenity of the moment. I felt Colin breath on my neck as he pressed a hot kiss just behind my ear.

"I love you." He whispered to me and I smiled widely at the perfect words that constructed my perfect moment. There wasn't a moment's hesitation in my reply because I knew beyond a doubt the truth behind them.

"I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 5.5K 71
My name is Christina Gilmore, twin of the famous Rory Gilmore. My sister is more know for her smarts and love of reading, I am more well know around...
19.3K 594 11
in which blair gilmore moves back in with her mom and moves to chilton along with her sister. [gilmore girls] [tristan dugray x fem!oc] started: 27.0...
135K 1.7K 27
In this story the bad girl of Yale, Brooke Gilmore (Rory Gilmore's sister) meets the bad boy of Yale, Logan Huntzberger. As Brooke tries to do her s...
33.2K 1.6K 20
"It's senior year baby!" They did it. The Gilmore Girls have made it to their senior year at Chilton. After two years of chaos they can finally see t...