The Hotel Drafts

Da Werecat

The Hotel: To Save a Vampire, coming soon! This is all the drafts I could find of the book. There is a lot an... Altro

The First Version
Characters
Chapter 1 - The First Day of School
Chapter 2 - A normal weekend
Chapter 3 - Claire and Maxina
Chapter 4 - 7/2/11
Chapter 5 - 8/2/11 - 11/2/11
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - 13/2/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The Second Version
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

179 10 5
Da Werecat

Chapter 6

Mik was in the infirmary for the whole day. He had a broken arm. Serves him right for shoving Sarah off a cliff. Or getting a mini me to. She was unharmed aside from a stab to the ego His injuries would have been much worse if it weren't for is werewolf healing and Jayson's demigod powers of healing. Sarah had dropped him off in a tender kind of way but left quickly. Though in a daze Mik could not stop smiling about that.

She had a heart.

***

"Hurry up Sarah I wanna see Claire," Maxina complained.

Sarah was meeting with her pride so that meant all the amazing witches would be there too. They would be going shopping Maxina was so excited. She was wearing glittery blue shoes to make her look extra fabulous. They were tall so she stood over the lean werecat but she was still faster than Sarah. Maxina looked back at her. She was looking at a plant.

"Oi come on!" Maxina yelled.

Sarah looked up in a kind of dase "Oh yeah."

She ran over to Maxina her golden hair flowing crazily around her. Honestly she needs to get it under control.

"You know I can style your hair if you want," Maxina offered kindly.

"No thanks," she said quickly but then added "I like my natural colour not umm blue."

"I wouldn't turn it blue," Maxina told her.

"Sure..." she said sarcastically.

"Just a little."

***

Maxina and Sarah came to the cafe which the pride agreed to meet at. Tilly and Ivy Rose were already standing outside of it. Maxina saw Ivy and ran towards her. Squealing. So loud. Tilly and Sarah both covered their ears.

"Meow."

Sarah smiled at Tilly but she had a cruel look on her face and Sarah's smile disappeared. This is not good. "What are you planning?"

"I'm going to do it today Sarah. I won't fail," she had a look of cruel determination on her face.

Tilly was talking about becoming Alpha. She had been trying to overthrow Elektra for a while now thinking that she would rule the werecats better. Sarah wished she'd just give up because firstly she chickens out every time and secondly Sarah would never follow her so it would just be a pride of Iris. However Sarah doubted Iris would even stick around if it was just Tilly, the two not on the best of terms with each other.

"This isn't a good idea," Sarah warned her.

"No I can do it," she reassured herself.

"She will kick your ass Tilly," Sarah hissed in her ear.

The lioness glared back at the leopard. Sarah looked away hoping Tilly wouldn't actually try it this time.

The witches squealing indicated that Claire was near. Sarah looked up and saw Elektra walking towards them with Claire running in front of her. She looked back at Tilly. Tilly was glaring at Elektra. Sarah gave Elektra a nervous look of warning and Elektra knew something was up.

As she got closer Sarah could see Tilly's fist clench but as soon as Elektra was in talking range Tilly walked off bumping shoulders with Elektra rather roughly. Sarah sighed a breath of relief.

Elektra looked Sarah in the eye and asked "What was that about?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know," Sarah told her not meeting her eye.

"Ok then..." she trailed off thought for a while then added "Where's Iris."

Sarah facepalmed and her smile was back "Knew I forgot something!"

"You idiot," Elektra growled but sounded like she was about to laugh.

"I'm sorry, she is so quiet I didn't even noticed she wasn't there and it was so hard trying to get Maxina out of the hotel because she was casting so many spells to put the glitter on her shoes," Sarah rambled.

Elektra's eyes wandered over to the witches and fell to a rest on Maxina's shoes "Yeah they are sparkly."

"I know..." Sarah looked at them too. The light hitting them cast little spots of light all over the street. Her feet were a disco ball.

"So you should probably get Iris," Elektra told her snapping her out of the trance.

"Well Tilly has.... left so... I guess it can just be you and me today," Sarah told her hoping Elektra would like that idea so she didn't have to talk to Iris and get her to come.

"Oh alright but next time I'll kick your ass to mexico if you forget Iris," Elektra threatened and Sarah giggled.

***

Devil watched Vanessa as she walked back into the hotel. Her gaze was suspicious and accusing.

"Where have you been?" Devil asked, her eyes boring into Vanessa.

"No where," Vanessa told her and smiled.

Devil seemed to shiver at the vampire's smile and Vanesse laughed coldly then walked off.

Really she had been talking with the leader telling him what had been going on at the hotel. She guessed it would make her a traitor but the leader would win this war so she didn't care if she betrayed these pathetic mutations. They deserve it. They never even trusted her when she was on their side. They really don't trust vampires.

She passed James in the corridor and gave him a smile. He smiled back at her but without kindness. They have been very cruel to him too. Maybe she could convince him to betray the Hotel too. He would of course bring Iris with him. Having a werecat on her side would prove to be very useful.

Iris isn't too strong compared to the other werecats but Vanessa believed with the right training Iris would be able to take down Sarah. As much as Vanessa hated it Sarah was actually a very skilled werecat and a dangerous opponent. Heather might be able to take her down though because she doesn't have that werecat shield. Yet.

She is planning to get it soon. Vanessa kept telling the leader to kill her before she obtains it however he is either not listening to Vanessa or failing to do so. He will need to send some serious assassins after her. However Sarah is never alone. Such a powerful myth needed to be protected so Vanessa was stuck by the werecat's side betraying her.

***

"It's a full moon tonight," Natasha told them.

"Oh no," Mik and Sarah said together (he got out of the infirmary but his arm was in a cast).

Werecats and werewolves both change to their animal forms under full moon. Though there were different strains of werewolf generally Werewolves have control over their body but have to be in wolf form under the full moon. Whereas werecats do not have control over their bodies. They go completely wild. They kill everything in sight and do not remember any of it. However unlike werewolves there is a way to stop the transformation under the moon. The moon stone. It makes a werecat be able control their body during a full moon. As soon as the moon light touches the skin of a werewolf of werecat they shift. Though is it extremely difficult to resist the call of the moon light, so Sarah and Mik just accepted their fate.

And suddenly Sarah didn't feel like eating any more. She looked over to the window, the sun was already setting. The werecat let out a deep sigh. Natasha tried to control her nerves. Though she knew the werecat would be bloodthirsty and furious she was dead scared that the vampires would capture and kill Sarah. She knew even the stalker Mik had to keep his distance from an out of control werecat.

"This time don't try and stop shifting," Nicoletta whispered to Sarah. Easy for her to say she is a wereTasmaniandevil. They being a not as advanced wereanimals won't shift. So Nicoletta had nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry I won't," Last time Sarah stayed in her room and the urge to get into the moon light was too strong. She ended up breaking a window to get out only it wasn't just a window... her massive ton of werecat took out the whole wall.

"Yeah don't break my hotel!" yelled Maxina.

"Ok, ok it was a stupid idea. I won't try it again," Sarah muttered.

"All her ideas are stupid," muttered Vanessa as she walked past Sarah.

Sarah stood, swung her arm around to hit Vanessa in the back of the head. She fell to the floor unconscious and the werecat sat down. "Well done!" shouted Devil from across the room. Natasha gave Sarah a disapproving look.

"She had it coming."

***

"Come on Maxina I didn't even do it!" Devil yelled. Maxina and Devil stood over Vanessa's unconscious body.

"I'm not having a dead vampire on the ground of my hotel," Maxina whined.

"And I didn't want to go back to school but you made me," Devil growled, her hair dangerously close to catching on fire "besides she isn't dead."

Maxina looked a little scared but stood her ground. Devil had to say that was kind of brave of her. Usually Maxina was so scared of her. Maxina glared up at Devil angrily but her fake eyelashes kind of made her look like a joke. Devil lifted her hand and it caught fire. She could see the reflection of the flames in Maxina's big blue eyes. Then fear filled them. She started to back away slowly.

"It's ok you can just leave her here then," she said before she ran off.

"Maybe I should burn her!" Devil yelled after her then chuckled.

Devil looked back down at Vanessa. So weak, can't even take a hit from Sarah. But what do you expect from a low-level vampire. She was just as power as those leeches the werecat ripped to shreds by the hundreds in the forest. If Vanessa had a brain inside her she would steer clear of the werecat.

"I'll take care of her," Devil heard someone say behind her.

She turned back to see the healer Jayson.

"Yeah sure go ahead," Devil told him and stood back.

He bend down and picked Vanessa up. Devil was surprised.

"I didn't know you were that strong," Devil exclaimed looking at Jayson's rather slim body.

"I do fight for my life too, plus she's a vampire. They don't eat anything," he replied then walked off.

Devil watched him walk off. Strange demigod. Devil rarely ever spoke to him anyway. She heals pretty quickly and he is usually busy with everyone else getting hurt. Poor guy, he doesn't get to fight too often. Even when he does he just uses a bow. Devil found long range weapons pointless. Needless to say her aim isn't too good but that doesn't matter then she had strength.

Noah stood behind her "You probably shouldn't go outside tonight."

"Why's that?" Devil asked.

"Full moon," he answered quickly glancing at the window which displayed a sunset.

"Oh yeah, forgot. Werecats get a little dangerous don't they?" Devil muttered.

She felt him kiss her on the cheek and she blushed a little. "I don't want you to get hurt," he whispered in her ear. Damn emotions coming through.

***

Mik and Flo sat next to Sarah as they watched the sunset. Two werewolves and a werecat.

Mik was sitting way too close for comfort to Sarah. she shuffled slightly along. It seemed no-matter what she did to him he still thought that she was the one for him. Though he wasn't as bad as he used to be. At the end of last year he started to beat up any male Sarah would talk to. It was really annoying. She protected them by fighting him. After a few broken bones he got the message. Though she could only talk to females for at least another week.

Gods my life is weird, she thought. I have only known him for a year and well it's going to be another irritating year with him.

She looked up and the moon's light shone down onto her. Her cat ears popped up and her cat tail popped out. Her nails turned to claws. She could feel fur growing all over her body. Usually the shift would be much quicker but this was different. She didn't want to shift, it was against her will. The Moon's will. She could feel her bones changing and shifting and soon she was on four legs looking up at that full moon.

And she remembered nothing more.

***

Iris' warm kiss still lingered on James' cold lips as he watched her tiger form run into the darkness of the forest. "Please be safe," he whispered.

Once she was out of sight he returned back to the Hotel. He felt empty without her and vulnerable she was always able to protect him but she wasn't here and he was in danger.

As soon as he walked into the Hotel he knew he was in serious danger. Devil was standing there and she looked angry.

James tried to walk around her but she grabbed his shoulder and threw him into the wall. He moaned in pain. He couldn't fight her. She'd kill him. She began to walk towards him with a dangerous expression on her face. His mind was racing. He needed to think of something quickly. Devil didn't care about rules.

Suddenly a lightning bolt hit the ground in front of him and Heather appeared.

Devil stopped and looked slightly surprised.

Heather's hands turned to water and the water grew into two huge knives ready to take down Devil "You better not hurt him Devil or else I'll kill you!"

Devil saw the water. Something that almost looked like fear flickered in her eyes "Fine," she growled softly like the motor of a car then walked off.

Heather turned to face James. "Are you ok?" she asked almost sweetly.

"I'll be ok."

Her yellow eyes looked into his. It was slightly unsettling, her eyes aren't the golden type of yellow like Iris' they are lemon yellow and her gaze has the venom of a snake.

She told him "If you're ever in trouble you should know that you can come to Vanessa and I."

***

Sarah's eyes opened to clear blue skies.

It took her a few moments to realise that it had been a full-moon. Her arms and legs were stif and sore. She tried to get up, her leg slipped. She was in a swamp. She looked down at her body, it was covered in mud and blood however none of it was her's. There was flesh under her long nails and her hair was was caked with mud.

Great... She tried to climb out of the swamp again. The mud made her slip and fall on her face. At least no one was there to see that.

On all-fours she climbed slowly out of the swamp. She looked around. She was still in the forest behind the hotel but really deep into it. Near the dead part... In the centre of the forest everything is dead, trees, grass, flowers. Animals avoid it and so did Sarah. Being a creature of curiosity she had always wondered what had killed all the trees. Though when trying to explore it her instincts demanded her to turn back and filled her with dread. Even thinking about it made her shiver, though with a touch of curiosity.

She started to walk and had guess it was early morning as the heat of summer was yet to set in.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 71 45
╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗ ღ " upon magical powers comes the strength to save the world " ღ " When Magical Powers were only told in...
396K 12.6K 39
Lucy Parker Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong. When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge red fox. When she shifted she got this 'vo...
324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
92.2K 4.1K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...