MDZS Oneshots / The Untamed...

De wangxian-

๐ŸŒฒ Sporadic updates. My oneshots focus on the "hurt/comfort" and "angst with a happy ending" genres. No sad e... Mai multe

Requests
Wake Up
Touch
A Dip in Lotus Pier
Drunk Jade Drabbles
Winters Together
Wei XuanYu
P.O.W
The Jade is Sick
Vinegar (Vol. 1)
Vinegar (Vol. 2)
Vinegar (Vol. 3)
Vinegar (Vol. 4)
Thirty-three
Thirteen
The Cave (Day One)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 1)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 2)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 3)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 4)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 5)
Fall of The Jin (Vol. 6)
The Dragon's Fox
The Shadow of You (Vol. 1)
The Shadow of You (Vol. 2)
The Shadow of You (Vol. 3)
The Shadow of You (Vol. 4)
The Shadow of You (Vol. 5)
The Shadow of You (Vol. 6)
Twin Jades (Vol. 1)
Twin Jades (Vol. 2)
More Drunk Jade Drabbles
Future's Past
You're my Safe Place
Perfect Imperfections
Hoppy Days
Hoppy Days: Bonus Chapter
The Queer Boy's Guide to Self-Discovery (Vol. 1)
The Queer Boy's Guide to Self-Discovery (Vol. 2)
The Queer Boy's Guide: Bonus Drabbles
Libraries are For Reading
The Brothers of Yiling
When Lan Zhan Has a Nightmare
When Wei Ying Has a Nightmare
The Boy in the Hut
Quoth The Raven (Vol. 1)
Quoth The Raven (Vol. 2)
Quoth The Raven (Vol. 3)
Shameless
Lan WangJi's No-Good Urge
Accidental Date
Stay, Please
Yiling Patriarch and The Twelve Courtesans
The Jade Patriarch (Vol. 1)
January Twenty-Third
Brother Stealer!
Lan Zhan's Day at The Zoo
Play Date
Of Parties and Bunnies
Auntie XiChen
My Neighbor, The Mafia Boss (Vol. 1)
My Neighbor, The Mafia Boss (Vol. 2)
My Neighbor, The Mafia Boss (Vol. 3)
My Neighbor, The Mafia Boss (Vol. 4)
My Neighbor, The Mafia Boss (Vol. 5)
Black Lace (Vol. 1)
Black Lace (Vol. 2)
Bunny's Intuition (Vol. 1)

Phoenix Mountain

5.5K 159 213
De wangxian-

Requests open <3

Request Summary: the Phoenix Mountain kiss but make it ✨ angsty ✨ I feel like this really got away from me but I hope that's just my overbearing perfectionism. Hope I didn't butcher your idea!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TW: Sexual Assault (only a kiss), & MATURE CONTENT at the end
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please avoid what may trigger you or make you uncomfortable <3

•••

ChenQing's polished body lingered on his lips as its last breath died in the wind. Small rings had been pressed into the pads of his fingers, and his heartbeat pulsed uncomfortably in his chapped lips, but he was content with what he'd collected for the Jiang Sect.

Slowly, Wei WuXian lowered the flute, stuffed it in his belt and leaned back into the old tree, passing a retired sigh. He longed to be elsewhere, and that was a fact he didn't try to hide as he crossed his arms. The only reason he hadn't hightailed it to the nearest inn to pawn off his name for a drinking bet was to prove a point to that stupid  Jin brat with the stupid dare.

It was evening at least, spelling a near end to the competition.

Wei WuXian yawned. Almost over. A burnished brass gloss dripped between leaves and branches as the orange sun sunk. It warmed his face like a fur throw, and he felt sleepier and sleepier with every inhalation of sweet mountain air; but just as he closed his eyes in search of a light nap, he heard the wild grass parting. It was brushing a person's robes in their tread, and whomever it was appeared to be approaching. He pulled ChenQing from his belt, brandishing it just in case.

"Are you here for the night hunt?" He prompted the silent stranger.

Wei WuXian started spinning his flute between his fingers, feeling more relaxed as time passed. They didn't harbor any sort of killing-intent. Who might it be then, and why aren't they replying? The blindfold was definitely making things interesting. Perhaps this person wanted to spar, and not too long ago, Wei WuXian would have jumped at the chance—even blinded—but now, with no sword to his name, he wasn't so eager.

Having received no answer, Wei WuXian cocked his head and admitted, "You won't be able to catch anything good around me."

A rosefinch chittered and a breeze whispered.

But not a single breath was drawn.

When Wei WuXian's lips parted a third time, as if offended by his mouth the person unexpectedly strode over and seized his shoulders. Wei WuXian winced as the tree's coarse bark mauled his back, but he stuffed the grunt under his tongue.

Crippled by the thickness of the blindfold, Wei WuXian reached to yank it off, but his wrist was swiftly given the same treatment as his back. He grit his teeth as ChenQing clattered to the ground and rolled off somewhere. Wei WuXian was walking the cusp of panic now. In desperation, he shook a bundle of talismans from his left sleeve. It did not go unnoticed by the stranger who didn't hesitate to immobilize him.

Wei WuXian spat several curses in an unbecoming publication of pain. His left arm was now pinned alongside his right—both captured above his head—and the mocking shrill of fluttering papers filled his ears.

Wei WuXian's vulnerable midsection was completely exposed to attack, a tortoise on its back. His first thought was Jin ZiXun. The stupid peahen had set him up for such helplessness after all. Wei WuXian tried to strike with his legs. In the strained position his body had been stretched into, he could hardly break his toes from the ground.

He found himself with only one choice, and maybe that's what Jin ZiXun—or whomever it was—wanted. He almost wept in frustration at the thought.

Control... Stay in control.

Wei WuXian breathed in deeply as his lips hugged the shape of a ghostly tune.

But before he had a chance to whistle, his mind went white.

The brewing melody was cut off by another pair of lips moving clumsily against his own.

What the hell?

Wei WuXian immediately went back to struggling, fueled by an entirely new breed of fear scorching his veins. He shook his head and, despite the muffle, tried to mumble 'no' and 'stop', but the other seemed to think he was moaning, because the kiss immediately worsened; it was animalistic in nature—aggressive and domineering and not at all how a first kiss should feel.

A first kiss. This is my... Wei WuXian did weep in frustration then. Angry tears slipped from his eyes. He could taste salt as each transparent bead seeped between the kiss.

Lan Zhan, I'm sorry.

Wei WuXian gasped. Two sharp teeth had punctured his swollen lip, like I'm some ripened fruit!? The stranger took that chance to push themself further in, aggressively invading Wei WuXian from the inside-out. He gagged, choking on the sudden swirl of another's tongue in his mouth. He couldn't breathe—it felt like a thick slab of meat had clogged his throat. Overwhelmed, Wei WuXian groaned. Between the sobbing, begging, and choking, he grew ever fainter until he was being hung by his wrists rather than restrained.

It was only then he was finally spared.

He didn't feel spared.

A sob trembled pathetically on his bruised tongue. Slowly, he slid down the trunk of the tree until his backside hit the ground.

By the time he was coherent enough to loosen the knot around his head, there was nobody around. The only evidence of another person was in wilted grass and the skin of blood on his teeth.

Dazed and drifting in a dreamscape, Wei WuXian poked at his lips. His finger sank into the puffy flesh. It was real. Everything was real. Too real. With his bunched sleeves, he vehemently rubbed at his mouth, trying to scrape away the tarnished dream. I wanted Lan Zhan to be... I wanted him. But now, his first kiss was stolen and he felt strangely devastated.

Jiang YanLi felt jaded and resigned. It was far too hot and her company was aggravatingly quiet. She trailed a few feet behind the Young Master as he continued to part the grasses with his sword, searching for something he didn't care to disclose with her. Judging by the smile teasing his face every time he found an iridescent, plate-sized scale, it was a serpent-like creature.

She let her mind wonder to the two boys probably out creating havoc across the hunting grounds and smiled.

"Lady Jiang?" Jin ZiXuan suddenly spoke up for the first time. "Lady Jiang, isn't that..."

Jin ZiXuan was pointing with his sword. Her eyes rode the length of his blade, and at its point was ChenQing. The dizi was sitting at the base of a knoll with its red tassel braided in the underbrush.

"A-Xian..."

Jin ZiXuan kneeled. Grasped in one hand was his sword, while the other sought to handle the flute of polished ebony.

(Jiang YanLi asked herself why men are so stupid).

"Stop." She seized his wrist and explained, "ChenQing is a first-class spiritual weapon. It recognizes one owner."

"Then how did it get here? Where is Wei WuXian?"

She pressed her lips into a thin stroke.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a bundle of talismans waving as if seeking her attention. Descending a hill was a trail of them, some blank and some not. YanLi followed the scattered mess, hiking her robes as they caught on roots and shrubs. At the crown of the knoll, she stopped and looked around.

Jin ZiXuan closely followed. He kept a steady hand positioned over Suhua's hilt and a protective eye on YanLi.

She spotted her brother huddled beneath a large tree with hundreds of spindling branches. Her fingernails tore at the fabric of her skirts as she ran.

"A-Xian!" YanLi exclaimed, tripping over her own feet in a desperate bid to reach him. Kneeled at his side, she cried out, "A-Xian, what happened?"

Wei WuXian was truly pale, face white like a moth's powdered wings. Clumps of his hair were knotted in the bark as if he had been shoved into the tree. YanLi brushed his mane with uncertain movements. When Wei WuXian moved to look at her, as if just then noticing her presence, she stifled her shock by biting her tongue. A smear of vermillion was nestled within the corner of Wei WuXian's mouth.

Jin ZiXuan made a fist around the hilt of his sword, scowl on his face as he stood against an unseen threat. What could possibly render the Yiling Patriarch so weakly?

Jiang YanLi wiped her brother's face gently with her sleeves of fine silk. Stained with tears and blood, they were not so fine anymore. Of course, such trifles did not matter to her (of course, too, they mattered to Wei WuXian). He cast his dazed eyes around, grimacing at the sight of sickly yellow. How embarrassing. Miserably, he guided her hand away.

"Shijie, I'm fine."

"Don't be absurd!" It was Jin ZiXuan. As if he hadn't meant for such an outburst, he palmed his lips disapprovingly and spun on his heels, presenting an indifferent back to the siblings.

"Jin-Gongzi is right, A-Xian..." On her knees still, she turned around. "Come on, I'll carry you."

Wei WuXian just stared dumbfounded at his sister's back. He corrected, "Shijie, I'm not a small boy anymore."

"You think me weak?"

"N-no, but—"

"Wei WuXian, do not argue with me."

In a moment of weakness, Wei WuXian desperately looked to the peacock for help, but the coward only gulped thickly and turned to admire the sunset.

That was how Wei WuXian ended up asleep in his sister's carry. He hadn't meant to, but the culmination of improper sleeping habits and what had happened just an hour earlier knocked him out cold.

"Madam Jiang, are you sure I can't take over for you?"

"I am. My little brother is my responsibility."

Jin ZiXuan gaped in admiration. Warmth unfurled across his reddening face. "Madam Jiang, I-I-"

A new voice rolled in like a strong gust. "Jie?"

The Jiang Sect Leader emerged from a tree line leading a small group of disciples. His eyes flicked between the strange trio. It was no surprise when his lip curled especially tight at the sight of the peacock.

"What-"

"A-Cheng, quietly."

"What happened?" Jiang Cheng softly demanded, thumbing the metal serpent around his wrist and assaulting the Jin heir with a murderous lour. It aroused the Zidian's bloodlust, but when YanLi shook her head, the violet flares promptly dissipated. The hatred in his eyes, however, was much harder to tame.

"A-Jie, let me bring him back to our guest chambers in Jinlin Tai."

She shook her head. "I'll take care of A-Xian, A-Cheng. Please, finish your hunt."

Jiang Cheng protested, "But-"

"You are the Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang. Your duty lies here. He will be fine, don't worry."

But he did worry.

Because LanLing Jin's annual competition fared so poorly, it was announced the succeeding banquet would be delayed by a few hours. Jin GuangYao was perfecting every detail only his eyes could ever discern, from the placement of every teacup and every bowl, to the tiniest wrinkle scarring the most insignificant of ribbons. With the year's most spectacular failure on Jin GuangYao's shoulders, and his father's shadow looming like an eclipse, this banquet was much more than a banquet.

What this meant for Wei WuXian was a prolonged stay in the last place he wanted to be.

But the hour came rather quickly, as he'd slept through most of it.

"A-Xian, you do not have to attend if you're not up for it," said YanLi as she dusted a shy rouge on her cheeks. She looked over from the mirror, closing her makeup box with a click.

"Shijie, I can't have the rest of the Sects looking down on the Jiang Sect!"

Jiang Cheng scoffed with his hands tangled in his black hair. "It's too late for that," he teased, steadying his updo by slipping an intricate hairpin of ivory straight through. Satisfied with his appearance, his hands were finally free to land a punch on Wei WuXian's shoulder (it was mindfully weak though, as neither his brother or sister had brought up what happened, and Jiang Cheng was nervous).

"Yeah, with you as Sect Leader."

"You!"

"Boys, boys," YanLi sung. "Remember your manners."

"Yes, Jie."

"Yes, Shijie."

Yunmeng Jiang's last three clan members led what remained of their Sect's people with pride. Arriving second to the Jin Sect, they waited gracefully for their turn to be saluted and led inside... well, gracefully save for one fidgeting disciple.

Wei WuXian was looking for the first signs of the Lan Sect. Never early, they had yet to arrive. Never late, they would be ascending the grand staircase any second now. And that they were, a procession of billowing white that could be mistaken for a vast sky of clouds, and Wei WuXian's case of restlessness was remedied.

Today had been harsh. He needed Lan WangJi, he needed the comforting air he provided, he needed his soulmate.

YanLi was quick to notice.

"A-Xian, go ahead. We'll meet you inside."

"Thank you, Shijie!"

He walked—ran, really—up to the Twin Jades, beaming. He first greeted Sect Leader Lan out of respect before trying to steal his little brother for the night.

"Lan Zhan! Sit with..."

His mouth ran dry.

Lan WangJi walked straight past him, leaving the two dumbfounded.

"...me."

His stomach hurt. The scar along his abdomen felt like it would burst from the pressure of so many unsung words. Does he know what I lost? Does he hate me? Am I... tainted? Has he always hated me? Why did he brush me off? Is he okay?

"Wei-Gongzi," Lan XiChen interrupted his spiraling cognition. The tone of his voice suggested an equally confused man, Wei WuXian noted.

"ZeWu-Jun! Sorry for intruding... I'll go in first." He bowed, every second of it feeling like a humiliating punishment, before joining his siblings in the grand hall.

The sting of alcohol had his head swimming by only the second cup. As the night drew on, he stopped counting his intake, but one other across the room had not. He observed Wei WuXian with great worry depraving his heart. Every time he thought Wei WuXian had eased on the drinking, three more jugs would be delivered to his table. The Lan's frown deepened, seeing as Wei WuXian's cheeks were alarmingly red like he'd been slapped by caravan of scorned women.

Uncomfortably, Wei WuXian squirmed, feeling intense eyes on him.

"A-Xian," YanLi began, "you don't look your best."

"I'm fine, 'm fine! Are my cheeks that red? It's because this hall is so damn hot." Clutched in his fist, he used his cup to make a sweeping gesture over the room. "I don't do well with heat is all."

"You're drunk," huffed Jiang Cheng matter-of-factly.

"Am not."

"You are."

"Not."

"You should lie down. For me, A-Xian?" YanLi interrupted. He looked at her with a guilty face. She was pulling that card, huh? He couldn't resist.

"Alright, alright. Shijie, XianXian will go take a nap."

"Can you get back by yourself?"

"Of course! I'm Yunmeng's number one disciple!" He boasted.

After he had successfully brushed off their concerns, he almost immediately ruined the lie he'd built for himself. His attempt to stand was met with resistance in his gut. Woozy and definitely drunk, he tipped to one side. Jiang Cheng and YanLi each grabbed an arm.

"What was that earlier about not bringing shame to the Jiang Sect?"

"Shuddup." The words slurred. His lie fell apart even further.

But he couldn't bring himself to care.

Lan WangJi watched Wei WuXian as he was guided from the banquet. When the doorway had swallowed them, and he could no longer see that flying red ribbon he loved so much, he cast his eyes down to his lap.

Lan XiChen observed his brother's state with concern.

"WangJi, why did you ignore Wei-Gongzi before?"

Though the words were gentle, they still bruised his tender brain. Lan WangJi held his breath. A stiffness rotted his muscles as he pondered his brother's words. No, the words were clear as glass, what Lan WangJi couldn't figure out was how to respond.

So he didn't, instead ditching the banquet and his brother's pitying eyes. If he knew what WangJi had done, all to be found in those eyes would be disappointment, maybe even hatred.

The night was young but felt immortal. It refused to end.

WangJi walked towards the Jiang Sect's chambers, unsure if it was to apologize or beg for forgiveness, but promptly froze upon approach.

"A-Xian, stop! You're hurting yourself!"

"Idiot, knock it off!"

Sounds that resembled fists pounding wood invaded Lan WangJi's ears. He listened closer, fully aware he was breaking yet another rule.

"They took it!" Came Wei WuXian's voice for the first time. It was nasally, clearly tainted by intoxication.

"Took what, A-Xian?"

"Nothing."

"Wei WuXian, how dare you lie to Jie!"

"A-Cheng, go easy on him."

That seemed to pacify the Sect Leader for the moment. After a long silence, so long it had become unbearable to even their secret bystander, Wei WuXian whispered, "They took my... my first..."

"...Kiss," YanLi finished, sisterly instincts guiding her conclusion.

Lan WangJi can only assume he nodded, because in the next moment, Zidian's length comes flying through the front doors, knocking them out of their tracks.

His sister is calmer. She asks, "During the hunt... right?"

"Shijie, it's not fair, it's not fair! I wanted..."

Lan WangJi couldn't listen to the consequences of his actions. Coward. With the feeling of bile rising, he broke one more rule that night and ran, ran to his room and slashed apart everything inside with Bichen. When XiChen arrived, having been searching for his brother since he ditched the banquet, Lan WangJi confessed in tears on his hands and knees, hating himself more than he ever had before.

Back in the siblings' chambers, YanLi made a bold guess.

"You wanted Lan Er Gongzi, right?"

He nodded. Jiang Cheng and YanLi held him as he cried.

A week later, everyone was back where they belonged. The Lans in Gusu, the Jiangs in Yunmeng, and the Nies in Qinghe.

Well, Wei WuXian had actually wandered off to Caiyi, but he was in some nameless inn drinking himself a new personality; so, in a way, back where he belonged.

Emperor's Smile in hand, because that was a given in Gusu, he rested his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand. It was either late at night or early morning, he didn't quite know, all he knew for sure was that he'd yet again turned his back on the allure of sleep.

He took another thoughtless swig.

Wei WuXian hadn't been minding the din of gossip around him until the subject turned to Gusu Lan's Second Jade.

"I can't believe HanGuang-Jun did such a thing."

Lan Zhan? What did he do?

"What did he do?" A woman voiced his previous thought.

"You haven't heard? Apparently he confessed to forcing himself on someone during that hunt-thing at Phoenix Mountain!"

"What maiden would be foolish enough to reject courtship from HanGuang-Jun anyways?"

A chorus of agreements followed.

"It wasn't a maiden, but The Yiling Patriarch! Of all people!"

The Emperor's smile slipped from his hand. A pity—he hadn't even gotten drunk yet today.

"Cut-sleeves. He deserves the discipline whip indeed."

"The discipline whip? Isn't that a little much?"

"Not enough if you ask me."

"When is the punishment?" Someone chirped excitedly.

"Don't get your hopes up, not even fellow disciples are allowed to watch, let alone us townsfolk. All I know is it takes place at first light."

Wei WuXian didn't realize he'd dropped his jar until a waiter rushed over and swept the porcelain shards into a bucket.

"Gongzi, are you okay? Can I get you a replacement?"

"I have to go!" He tossed a large chunk of silver into the unsuspecting palm of the waiter, who stumbled to catch it, and dashed out the door.

"Gongzi, this is way too much!"

Wei WuXian ran.

He ran until his lungs felt like they'd been torn apart by his ribcage, and even then he kept running.

Dawn was coming. It was coming too quickly.

Ascending the mountain, he pushed forward.

The sun's first rays shone, but a guard was not yet posted at the gate. That meant he had time, but how much of it he couldn't know.

So he didn't slow down until he reached the plaza where he had been paddled what felt like a lifetime ago.

He made it! But was he in time?

Lan XiChen tried once more, for likely the last time, to talk his uncle out of it. "Shufu, ten strikes is too severe. He will be immobile for months."

He couldn't look at his younger brother, robes pooled at his waist and on his knees, offering a bare back to the hands of a whip. Lan WangJi was not undeserving of punishment, but the discipline whip whose teeth were reserved solely for the flesh of murderers and traitors? It wasn't right.

Lan Qiren didn't see it that way. Still red-faced nearly a week after stomaching the news, their uncle was furious. To him, this punishment was a mercy. He didn't hesitate to call the order that would scar his nephew for life.

"Strike!"

"Stop!"

Lan XiChen swallowed his cry of relief. Wei WuXian had made it. Wei WuXian had heard the rumors XiChen had so meticulously let leak from beyond the walls of the Cloud Recesses. Lan WangJi would be saved.

Out of breath, the Yiling Patriarch stepped between the disciple holding the whip, and Lan WangJi on his knees.

"Wei WuXian! What are you—" Lan Qiren was cut off.

"Lan Zhan! That day, I... I really wanted to kiss you!"

Lan Qiren choked on his own spit. He'd gone from red to white. Meanwhile, XiChen was shielding his grin behind his sleeve.

"Wei Ying..."

"So... so don't do this! Don't hurt yourself for my sake. I don't want this!" By the last word's end, Wei WuXian was begging on the ground before Lan WangJi like a heartbroken maiden.

"I-I hurt Wei Ying."

"Yes, but I forgive you, okay? I forgive you, Lan Zhan, so please stand up, yeah?"

Lan Qiren made two fists. He struck the air and bellowed like a beast, "Wei WuXian, haven't you done enough? Because of your wicked ways, WangJi was tricked into bringing great shame to our disciplines! Must you do any more?"

Wei WuXian glared at the elder, a moment of red bled into his irises like a fire consuming a deep woodland. He didn't care that the man had accused him of such an act, but degrading Lan WangJi's character was unacceptable. The elder fumbled over the scrutiny of the Yiling Patriarch's icy stare, but remained firm and unwavering in his words, "Such an insult to our principles demands punishment."

Wei WuXian scoffed, but held a look of pensiveness on his face.

Lan WangJi had a sudden premonition that Wei WuXian was about to do something incredibly rash.

And so it came true as Wei WuXian stood on two firm feet.

"Then, what of you, Master Lan? Are you so righteous you are beyond the realm of punishment? By my count, it is you who brings shame to the Gusu Lan Sect." Outwardly, he was calm as a spring, but what turmoil raged within was comparable to a ferocious tundra.

"You!"

"Causing noise is prohibited, arrogance is prohibited, do not succumb to rage, do not praise yourself or slander others—"

"Brat! That is enough!"

"Do not take advantage of your position to oppress others, do not insult people, do not argue with your family as it does not matter who wins—"

"Wei-Gongzi," XiChen 'tried'.

"Oh, Qiren-Laoshi, it is good that you especially consider this one: do not forget the grace of your forefathers—"

"Wei Ying."

That was all it took for the Yiling Patriarch to be tamed. Sweetness dripped from his tongue as he quickly indulged, "Yes, Lan Zhan?"

"Wei Ying, what are you doing?"

"I-" He bit his tongue, remembering their audience before saying anything too shameless.

Wei WuXian flashed a sly smile before snapping his fingers, bringing the world around them to a standstill just long enough for him to drag the Jade away, deep into the private sanctuary of the back mountains. When a favorable distance had been forged between them and those old, seemingly unblinking eyes of conservatism, Wei WuXian pushed Lan WangJi against a tree and strung up his white wrists in the same way he had.

"Why did you do it, Lan Er Gege?" Knowingly, Wei WuXian was far too close to the man's ear, his finely sculpted lobe being victimized by Wei WuXian's mischievous pair of lips. He smirked as Lan WangJi's body responded in trembles.

"Wei Ying..."

Wei WuXian stopped in his tracks, a malignant grin frozen on his face. His name had been made into a plea. He pulled back and wished he hadn't.

Tears glimmered like sapphires on Lan WangJi's cheeks. He sniffled like a rabbit in the cold, and a veil of guilt was dimming his face. Wei WuXian felt guilt find his own face. So gentle, so careful, he thumbed the offending tears from Lan WangJi's cheeks, mumbling, "Lan Zhan, ah, why are you crying?"

"What I did to Wei Ying... I can never forgive myself." The Adam's apple bulging in his neck tensed. "Should stay away."

"Lan Zhan, can I tell you a secret?"

He nodded dumbly. Cute.

"It is true what you did was not right... but I need you to know, I was saving my first kiss for you."

"That was your..."

"Mhm, and—and I am glad it ended up where it belonged."

"You..."

"Lan Zhan, I-I like you." His voice was meek, far away, leaving him uncertain that he'd even tongued them until Lan WangJi assured him. With a kiss.

It felt the same.

It felt the same, but so different without the sour taste birthed by fear. Wei WuXian's palate was coated in nothing but sweet, sugary ecstasy. He moaned in a foreign desperation.

Paralyzed by the pleasure, he sank in Lan WangJi's hold. He followed Wei WuXian to the ground, kissing him the entire way down and continuing even as the grass consumed them.

When a hot breath fanned his face, Wei WuXian realized the Lan had pulled away. He whined grumpily.

"Wei Ying, you don't... you don't have to force yourself," WangJi said. His words were made-up of heavy pants.

Lan Zhan, what don't you understand!?

Wei WuXian's lips latched onto the pale shoulder made bare by his mistreatment of WangJi's robes. He sucked a deep red chrysanthemum onto the beautiful Jade canvas before pulling away with a wet, satisfying pop.

"Who's forcing me?"

Then his puckering lips loved Lan WangJi's shapely jaw, licking, biting, and sucking until a moan rattled in the man's throat. He smiled victoriously, moistening his lips as he captured Lan WangJi's eyes in his own lustful stare.

"Hm? What was that, just now? Will you do it again?"

"W-Wei Yi-Yi-ng!"

In the next second, Wei WuXian was looking up at the lacework of leaves and branches above.

He had been pushed onto his back, trapped within the cage of a dangerous Lan whose knee was pressed between his legs, nurturing a growing bulge with care. He whined. A string of drool slithered from the corner of his parted mouth. Bucking his hips, he wondered, Why does this feel so good? It's only his knee!

"Wei Ying, push me away," WangJi said slowly, paying special care to each syllable.

"Or what?" He somehow managed to say.

"I-I won't be able to stop myself."

"Lan Er Gege, mark your words."

"Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi warned with the last of his strength, channeling the restraint of all his forefathers.

It all came crumbling down when the writhing body beneath him bucked even higher, crashing against Lan WangJi's own hardened manhood. A dissonance of moans clashed. He surrendered himself to the visceral desire.

In seconds, robes were discarded in messy piles on the forest floor and he'd seized the two of them in one hand. Pulsating warmth tingled along each man's length as the realization of intimacy hit.

Taking a shuddering breath, Lan WangJi began to stroke. The friction was full of unbridled pleasure. Wei WuXian moaned, tipping his head back and exposing his slender neck, speckled in adorable moles. Lan WangJi stared in fascination as the smooth pearl bobbed up and down alongside every groan. He leaned down and latched on with his teeth as though possessed by a wild animal, then moving to taste Wei WuXian's chest.

"Lan... Lan Zhan—ahhh!" He tore up tufts of grass, fingers arching like a devil's talons. "My—my stomach, ah, it's s-so hot. It itches. Ugh, Lan Zhan, is that normal?"

"Mn."

Their virgin bodies couldn't hold on for long. Wei WuXian came first, Lan WangJi shorty after. The two of them panted wildly, their stomachs now plastered in a manifestation of euphoria.

Wei WuXian thought that was it.

Lan WangJi was not even close to being done.

He gripped Wei WuXian's plump, snow-white thighs. Each finger sunk deep into the soft flesh, casting long shadows as he spread Wei WuXian's legs apart. His round cheeks parted, exposing a pale pink blossom with petals unfurled—a flower that quivered, begging to be pollinated.

WangJi's fingers twitched.

Unaware of what was coming, Wei WuXian continued on his primrose path, slurring, "That was... so good, Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan, we should've done this so long ago—oh! W-w-w-w-wait, wh-where are you—ahhh—where are you tou-touching me, Er Gege?"

A curious finger poked and prodded inside of Wei WuXian, exploring the shape of him and strumming his walls like a zither. His rim burned as it stretched to accept Lan WangJi's finger, but beyond the burn was a newly planted seed of pleasure that he wanted to grow into something more.

Another finger. Wei WuXian's toes curled.

They worked in opposition, moving in polar directions as they strove to loosen him.

"Er Gege, more... ohhh, please g-give me more, it's not enough!"

But Lan WangJi slipped out wetly. Wei WuXian clenched himself around the ghost of WangJi's fingers, frowning at his hollowness.

"Don't—don't call me like that," he muttered.

"Huh? Like what, Er Ge—AH!"

Unbearably thick, he was unexpectedly stuffed full. Wei WuXian gagged and sobbed, quietly calling 'Er Gege'. He tied his legs tightly around the Lan's torso as each thrust threatened to send him forward.

"S-slow down, this virgin can't bear much more abuse."

Wei WuXian felt himself stretch as the man inside of him hardened further, and the gentle pats to his backside became loud slaps. In turn, his whispering cries became piercing wails.

Oh Gods, I messed up!

•••

I'm sorry for the long wait, had to finish up the semester after procrastinating so long. But I added an "apology" at the end ;) I've literally never written mature content before so my apology may actually warrant another apology... hopefully it's adequate???

Requested by TlkFluentSarcasm
Tysm for all the requests, I really appreciate it & can't wait for more if you have any 🥺

(Art by tmvptm on twitter)

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

80.6K 3K 33
I write a little too much angst, but if that's your shit, this is the book of oneshots for you. +++++++++++++++++++ This book is mainly small ideas I...
7K 352 9
โŒ’โŒ’ . "I'๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ-๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—€๐–พ" ใ€‹ ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช - where M/n gets in an arranged marriage with one of the twin...
177K 6K 132
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...
680K 17.6K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...